10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dwejra Malta – Top Hotel Reviews
Dwejra Malta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dwejra Malta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dwejra Malta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dwejra Malta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dwejra Malta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dwejra Malta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dwejra Malta:
The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux is located in Mdina in the region of Malta, just 6 miles from Valletta. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. St. Julian’s is 5 miles from Xara Palace Relais, and Sliema is 6 miles from the property. Malta International Airport is 5 miles away.
- The hotel is a 17th-century palace converted to hotel. My room (and I believe most or all of the other rooms) had two floors with internal stairs – a large bedroom on top of a living room and bathroom/toilets. The location is inside the walled city of Mdina (I believe the only hotel inside the walls). The service was very good. Overall it radiates respectability.
Stunning atrium seating area alongside very friendly and helpful staff. Great location inside the walls of Mdina itself. The hotel is a former palace and feels plush with great choice of furniture and decor both in public and private rooms. From the top of the hotel there are beautiful views north across Malta.
Nice large rooms; even the smaller have a good separate level seating and working area away from the bed. Sleeping area and seating area have lovely decoration. Heating worked – we did not need the air-conditioning! Its not a cheap hotel but, breakfast aside, felt good value for money.
Whilst the hotel does not have a pool it has links to a nearby hotel which does if you want a swim
- Restaurant was marvellous with wonder full views at night and for breakfast
- the bathroom was great and the hotel provided all the great room amenities like robes and slippers. Our beds were turned down and ready for us while we were out and the breakfast is amazing – with a great view to match
- Location is brilliant. Hotel is nice, staff friendly.
Porto Azzurro Aparthotel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. The Porto Azzurro Aparthotel, in Xemxija Bay, is prominently situated overlooking the picturesque St. Paul’s Bay with breathtaking views of the Maltese countryside.Amenities include a 24-hour reception, restaurant, bar and pizzeria.There is also a new, outdoor fresh-water swimming pool with children’s section, whirlpool, waterfall, and a pool bar with spacious sunbathing area.
- Everything – could not be matched – stayed here lots of times now
- It’s just and all around perfect place to stay when visiting Malta
- The room/apartment was a little small but comfortable. The kitchen is equipped with the main devices. Beds are comfortable and the recepcionists were nice and helpful.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, hotel was clean and in an excellent location.
- stuff was friendly onsite although i had no complaints so i don’t know how would they react to those; all the things in the room looked quite old, but everything was clean so I believe for its price it was allright; having a place to cook and make a tea was great due to high (for an eastern european standard) food prices in Malta
Sunseeker Holiday Complex
One of our top picks in St Paul’s Bay.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a sun terrace, Sunseeker Holiday Complex is located in St Paul’s Bay. Valletta is 7 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units fitted with an oven. Bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has Convenience Store (on site).St. Julian’s is 4.5 miles from Sunseeker Holiday Complex. Malta International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. Property recently renovated and rooms were clean, modern and up to date. All essentials (tea, coffee, milk etc) provided on arrival. Mini market in the complex for essentials.
- We have almost everything we need in the room, and the stuff are great and helpful. Good restaurant is nearby. Mini market is convenient.
- Adequate hotel. Breakfast was good. Rooms were large enough and clean. Views from rooftop were nice. It was nice to have a little market (very limited hours) within the hotel.
- Fantastic, huge apartment! Spotlessly clean with brand new fixtures and fittings. Very friendly, helpful staff.
the panorama terrace is good and it’s view is beautiful.
The staff is very kind and helpful 😍
The hotel is near to everything. The hotel’s market is good and cheap.
San Pawl Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, San Pawl Hotel is located in St Paul’s Bay in the region of Malta, just 7 miles from Valletta. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 5 miles from San Pawl Hotel, and Sliema is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The first room we was given to small damp and very disappointing . How ever once I complained they moved us to a much better room which was perfect, I must add the staff were very helpful and friendly .
- The reception staff were very helpful, I had a huge balcony with a pool view. Good location.
- Good location, tasty dinners, nice and friendly hungarian waitresses.
Extremely cheap water in bottles (12×0.5l for 3 Euro!)
- The location was perfect for my needs, close enough to the things I needed yet not too far from the town square with cafes, restaurants and bars. The hotel was fairly quiet, comfortable and had everything I needed for my 5 night stay. Breakfast was a particular high point for me as it was always well stocked, hot and fresh especially as I was on the go early every day and didn’t have much time to eat.
Gillieru Harbour Hotel
The Gillieru Harbour Hotel is on the seafront in St. Paul’s Bay. It offers free Wi-Fi, a pool, and air-conditioned rooms with balcony, TV and private bathroom.Some rooms at the Gillieru Hotel include views of the fishing harbor of St. Paul’s Bay.The restaurant at the Gillieru specializes in fish, and serves both local dishes and international cuisine.Hotel Gillieru Harbour is a 5-minute walk from the stores, restaurants and bars of Bugibba. The casino is 10 minutes away by foot.
- Fridge in room, views over harbour, cafe in lobby, room spacious. Two restaurants opposite hotel and a huge variety within 10 mins walk. Close to boat trips departure. And it is Malta so people are friendly and the sun shines!
- Close to everything – bus stop, ferry, seaside. Room was clean.
- I’ve been coming to Malta for 40 years, and a Maltese family seem my own. I love the people,Malta’s history,food and culture. Your hotel has always impressed me with its views and location. I love the improvements you are making,and Marie Rose is so pleasant,helpful and friendly.Our room was lovely (room 110) and I wish you much success in the future.
- Location was good, views from seaview rooms fantastic
Very comfortable hotel and good location for everything
Bella Vista Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Bella Vista Hotel is located in St Paul’s Bay in the region of Malta, just 6 miles from Valletta. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. St. Julian’s is 4.2 miles from Bella Vista Hotel, and Sliema is 5 miles away. Malta International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast. A good choice. Evening entertainment. Drinks were cheap to buy in the hotel.
The location is perfect, quiet yet 5-10 min away from the Bugibba center. The bus stop is just in front of the hotel. The cinema is very close. There is a park opposite the hotel. The breakfast was okay, nothing special.
The best thing about the room was the bed, super comfy.
- Facilities excellent,indoor pool was very useful.food was very good,room was clean and comfortable..
- Beautiful catering service. Nice swimming pool with sauna.
- Great all inclusive price, quite varied food, good for this price. An electric kettle and a fridge in the room. Possibility of getting lunch packs and coffee with cake if leaving very earl in the morning (very nice gesture).
Oriana at the Topaz Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in St Paul’s Bay, 7 miles from Valletta, Oriana at the Topaz Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Julian’s is 4.5 miles from Oriana at the Topaz Hotel, and Sliema is 6 miles away. Malta International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Large, cozy and spacious room. Comfortable place. Near the bus stop.
- Staff very friendly. Beds comfortable. Very clean. Good value for money. Did not use the restaurant so cannot comment on it.
- Staff friendly and helpful room large and in generally good condition, very handy having a small fridge, bedding and towels changed every day
Our room was spacious, tasteful and clean.
The bed was large and comfortable (minus pillows).
The reception staff were friendly.
Handyman was nice, very attentive and willing to help.
- The staff who work there are absolutely amazing people.. They answered all the important questions we had. The best was when in the morning we came and receptionist gave us printed maps and all the explanations of what to do and where to go. Thank You!
One of our best sellers in St. Paul’s Bay! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Primera Hotel is 650 feet from the sandy beach in the heart of Bugibba, a 5-minute walk from Bugibba Bus Station. Its rooftop terrace features a swimming pool and bar.Rooms are all air conditioned and come with a minibar and satellite TV.The restaurant offers a varied menu, with only local seasonal ingredients used to prepare your meal. You can enjoy a drink up on the roof or in the elegant lobby bar.Hotel Primera is surrounded by the town’s most popular shops, bars and restaurants. Malta International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away.
- The localization of the hotel is very good – close to restaurants, the sea and bus stops.
- Young man on reception very helpful when I asked for a different room.the hotel staff seemed friendly and helpful. Hotel in good locatlocation for public transport and shops and bars .
We only booked the hotel for a 1 night because we had an event near the hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. The price was very cheap and the bed was super comfy. The heating was very good and even the shower water was also great. We where allowed to use the indoor pool from 8 am to 8pm. The indoor pool was nice and no was swimming so we had it all to our selves.
The staff was very friendly and a lot of good restaurants and bars near the hotel.
Great stay and would recommend it to other people
- Lively neighborhood with lot of pubs and restaurants.
- I liked the breakfast ok, with the exception that quite a lot of times the hot food was not hot enough
Relax Inn Hotel
Located in St Paul’s Bay, 7 miles from Valletta, Relax Inn Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. St. Julian’s is 4.5 miles from Relax Inn Hotel, and Sliema is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything was very good. Sea view room was also pretty good. From the 4th floor and up is recommended. Below 4th floor the front buildings start to interfere. Main restaurants and bars area are 2 steps away.
- Room was as described bathroom good size, changed towels every day. Very central for Bugibba Square with many restaurants and bars. Breakfast included, good continental style but for 2 euros you can have full English breakfast. Maria who works in the breakfast room is very helpful and can tell you many things about Malta and Gozo and was always pleasant. Plenty of buses to most parts of Malta available from the bus station about 8 minutes walk. A tallinja card exploreplus cost 39 euros available at the airport or bus stations is good value if you are using buses. You can travel on all buses in Malta and Gozo unlimited for 7 days also 1 day on the hop on hop off buses and use the ferries at Valetta.
- Excellent budget choice for couples. Nothing extraordinary, but clean and not lacking any basic comfort stuff.
- Excellent value friendly helpful staffs, excellent location, relax at the relaxed inn !😁
Good. Clean basic hotel nice staff
The lady who does breakfast really nice we had a sea view with balcony
Directly on the sea and right across from a public rocky beach, Ambassador Hotel is a 5-minute drive from Saint Paul’s Bay. It offers a nice outdoor pool overlooking Xemxija Bay.Each room at the Ambassador is air conditioned and features satellite TV and a balcony, some of which overlook the sea. They all have a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant serves a varied buffet of Malta cuisine and fresh seafood. Breakfast is also buffet style and includes coffee and a selection of sweet food.Hotel Ambassador is 15 miles from Malta International Airport. The staff is available 24 hours a day and can organize excursions in the surroundings.
- The view from the room was very nice and the receptionist tried to help as much as he could (even though he told us he’s leaving the company).
- The location of the hotel and the helpful and courteous receptionist Stephen !!
The staff is nice. They have some books…
Nothing much left to say here…
I had an awful time there
great price! the hotel is in a quiet area, perfect for relaxing
breakfast was simple and not much variety but included with the room
great value for money
- walking in the area around promenade good bus service
Top Hotels In Dwejra Malta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dwejra Malta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dwejra Malta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dwejra Malta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!