10 Best Hotels To Stay In Duyo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Duyo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Duyo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Duyo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Duyo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Duyo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Duyo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Duyo Galicia:
Hotel Playa Langosteira
This recently-opened hotel is located just one street away from the seafront of Langosteira beach and 0.6 mi from the mythical city center of Finisterre and its famous cape.Many of the 28 comfortable rooms boast terraces with beautiful views over Langosteira Beach, Ria Corcubión and Monte do Pindo.It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
fiendly, helpful staff
quiet beach- perfect for a relaxing day
close enough to town to walk for daytime visit or evening meal
- View of the water from the balcony was very peaceful, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was a fabulous surprise! Easy walk to the beach. Also pharmacy, market, bakery and restaurants very close by. Loved our stay here.
- The staff was very congenial and helpful. The breakfast was great. I was able to check in early.
I stayed here 2 days alone before my husband and son met me here. I was so pleased to find my room
Inviting, clean, airy, bright and safe. I was completely comfortable by myself. Staff was extremely helpful with minor questions and needs I had.
- Everything. Steps away from a stunning beach. Approx. 3km to center of town. Exceptionally comfortable room size and private bath.
- fiendly, helpful staff
Hotel Bela Fisterra
Facing the beachfront, Hotel Bela Fisterra offers 3-star accommodations in Finisterre and features free bikes, garden and shared lounge. This 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Hotel Bela Fisterra has a sun terrace.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 58 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was spotless. New modern look. Able to walk to beach. Great stay.
- This hotel had the most comfortable bed I had my entire time in Spain, with a choice of pillows as well! They have a free minibar with various beverages along with tea. The included breakfast was comprehensive and was very good! The hotelier even drove me to the bus in the morning. Best of all it fronts the boardwalk and the beach! Lovely spot!
Very friendly staff. Excellent rooms!!!
Bar fridge with variety of soft drinks included. Also free bicycles to use.
- Fantastic location right on the beach! I love the themed vibe of the hotel and the rooms were modern and comfortable. I’ll definitely stay here again when I come back to Finisterre!
- New stylish hotel with own access to the sandy beach of Finisterra. Definitely-mast have.
Hotel Alén do Mar
Located on Galicia’s Costa da Morte, this family-run hotel has direct access to pretty Langosteira Beach, 350 feet away. Set in a pine forest, it offers terraces, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fisterra.Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- Rooms are very nice. It was a good place to relax after walking the Camino. We really enjoyed the scenery and walks on the beach. The staff is absolutely wonderful.
- We stayed in early October and it was quiet and peaceful. I loved the views of the water from the room and the beach was wonderful. The staff were great and gave good suggestions for dinner.
- Everything about my stay exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and professional and the room, as well as the view from the private balcony, was superb! The location was right on the Camino and an easy walk on path along the beach to the town of Fisterra. HIGHLY recommend, as this has been my favorite place to stay so far!
Spectacular location, comfortably removed from town at the north side of the beach, but a short walk to town for awesome meals. A 2 km beach awaits through the window or 100 m down the street, but it’s more than the sea…
This entire facility was thoughtfully constructed to welcome guests to “more than the sea” – using deckhouse designs that offer entire walls of glass. One lives in a garden, farmyard, at the ocean, or secluded in a forest by choice of chair.
Amazing spaces, gracious staff, fabulous breakfast. Five star all the way, and we’re no rookies out here.
- Close to quieter end of the beach. BEAUTIFUL room with floor to ceiling glass doors onto a private balcony
Hotel Rústico Prado da Viña
Set within a natural setting, Hotel Rústico Prado da Viña is located in Finisterre, on the Galician Costa da Morte. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, spacious gardens and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Prado da Viña have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with bath or hydromassage shower. Most rooms have views over the Atlantic Ocean and a flat-screen TV, while some of them have a sauna. Massages are available upon request, at an extra cost.This hotel has a communal TV lounge with fireplace and a library. Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, which is open until midnight. There are plenty of restaurants in the area.Finisterre is one of the final destinations on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There are also many beaches nearby, such as O Rostro, Amela and Corbeiro. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
- Comfortable clean, and had a pleasant astatic inside and out.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was quite nice.
- I really liked how the shower had a radio and multiple shower heads. I loved the breakfast with homemade items. It was up a hill from there bus stop, but that was fine because it have beautiful view and a pool. I am not very strong with my Spanish and the staff was very kind to help! I’d definitely stay here again.
- Staff and breakfast were great. Wish it had been warm enough to use the pool. Room with a view was lovely.
- Big room. They did our laundry even late in the evening.
Hotel Mar de Fisterra
Hotel Mar de Fisterra is set in Fisterra, at the end of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and less than 150 feet from Langosteira beach. It offers rooms with sea views and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Bright rooms at this hostel have parquet floors and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.There are also 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the sea, the Pindo Mount and the Ría de Corcubión.
From the time we walked in and met the beautiful owner, we felt welcomed and pampered!
After walking the last 100k of the Camino, this was a “womb” experience!
Every detail was considered to make us feel comfortable and welcome and we are so GRATEFUL!
- We liked everything about this hotel, it was clean, great wifi, less than 10 minutes walk to everything, restaurants, bus station, cafe/bars and markets & banks. It is right on the Camino and less than 5 minutes walk to a huge white sandy beach. The views from our room was spectacular.
- Our room had a tremendous seaside view. It was well appointed, comfortable, and clean. The staff was very helpful. They gave great recommendations for dinner. The hotel breakfast was good. We were very disappointed to leave this place. We would liked to have stayed longer but couldn’t change our travel plans. After walking the Camino, this was a wonderful was to spend some time at the seacoast at “the end of the world.”
- Absolutely loved the views. It’s right on the most beautiful beach. Staff was very nice and breakfast was great. I did the Camino Frances and continued on to Finisterre and this was exactly the way I wanted to end my Camino. It’s on edge of town, so it’s quieter, but a very easy short walk to everything. Loved it!
- The rooms have ocean view, the location is excellent, and the service is outstanding.
- From the time we walked in and met the beautiful owner, we felt welcomed and pampered!
One of our best sellers in Finisterre! Set 650 feet from the center of Finisterre, this cozy hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. Some rooms also have a furnished balcony with scenic views of the sea, O Pindo Mountains and beach.Located just 650 feet from Finisterre Beach and Port, Hotel Langosteira has bright and airy accommodations. Each heated room includes a TV and private bathroom.A delicious Galician breakfast is served daily in Hotel Langosteira’s communal lounge, which also has board games, a selection of books and tourist information for guests.The famous Finisterre Lighthouse is less than 1.9 mi from the hotel and the 12th century Nosa Señora das Areas Church is 10 minutes’ walk away.Free public parking is available nearby the Hotel Langosteira, which is 50 mi from Santiago de Compostela.
- The staff was great, we used CORREOS PAQ to send our luggage form CEE, the staff was able to accommodate our needs.
- Great location with ocean view! Clean. Very friendly and helpful staff!
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the rooms were beautiful
- Everyone was extremely friendly and nice. The place is wonderful and only a short walk to a lovely beach.
- Location was great! Equal distance to town and the beach. Room was simple, but offered everything we needed. Decor was fun.
Hotel SempreFisterra is located in Finisterre. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.Ribeira is 28 mi from Hotel SempreFisterra, while Noya is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Great location close to the bus station, restaurants, café, and grocery store. VERY helpful staff. On the Camino about 2.5 miles from the lighthouse.
- The manager was super friendly and the hotel is almost zero emissions!
- Clean, new hotel with very attentive staff. Perfect way to treat ourselves at the end of the Camino.
- Beautiful room and bath. Nice view of marina. Close to bus and mercado.
- Very new, green and comfortable – great bed and pillows. Central location. Very friendly staff.
Hotel Cabo Finisterre by Bossh Hotels
Hotel Cabo Finisterre is located in Finisterre, between Santiago and La Coruña, right on the north-western coast of the Iberian Peninsula. It offers free WiFi in all areas and 24-hour reception.All of the rooms at Hotel Cabo Finisterre are equipped with heating, a private bathroom with amenities, and a work desk.Hotel Cabo Finisterre’s restaurant serves local cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel forms part of the Camino de Finisterre, an extended version of the Way of Saint James. Santiago Airport is around 43 mi away.
- Good value for the money . Super close to everything. Super friendly staff. Breakfast was amazing. Super comfortable
- The receptionist when we checked in was so lovely and helpful. We were early so our room was not ready but he gave us a map of the town and told us where to go and what to see. The room was big and clean. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Carlos was very courteous and professional and helpful and spoke excellent English thank you very much
- Staff very helpful and supportive; had breakfast set out 1 hr earlier than stated when we mentioned we were leaving at 7 am
- Great location. Just a few hundred yards from the bus station and one block from the harbor. Easy walking access to the most gorgeous beaches, great restaurants and tourist shopping.
Hotel Naturaleza Mar da Ardora Wellness & Spa
Just a 2-minute walk from Fisterra’s Mar de Fora Beach, Hotel Naturaleza Mar da Ardora Wellness & Spa offers extensive gardens, terraces and an organic vegetable garden. All rooms have a furnished terrace with sea views.Each modern room at Naturaleza Mar da Ardora has stylish contemporary décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a hydromassage shower.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet in the communal lounge-dining room. From June to September, guests can enjoy a free tasting session of homegrown organic produce, at sunset.Naturaleza Mar da Ardora is located just 1.6 mi from Spain’s westernmost point, Cape Finisterra. This is also known as the final destination of the famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, including backpacks lockers, bike rental and storage and massges.
- staff, comfortable, modern, clean, views, quiet, food
- Lovely property with ocean view from every room. On the quiet side of the peninsula yet short walk to Fisterre. On site parking. The best part was waking up every morning to the smell of fresh baking cake for breakfast! Or was it the light “snacks” in the evening made with veggies from the on-site greenhouse? The staff were wonderful and helpful.
- The beds were very comfortable and rooms lovely and clean. The balcony with view of the beach outstanding! The staff could not have been nicer and very helpful with making arrangements for transport to the airport. The evening tapas with wine included in the room fee were incredible made with their green house organic veggies. If you are going to magical Finisterre this is the best and only place to stay! !
- A contemporary clean stay with amazing hosts ready and able to make the most of our stay. Fresh delicious dinner and breakfast…don’t miss this gem!
- Modern room, comfortable bed, balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast and evening reception with enough gratis food (mostly from their gardens) and wine that you won’t be able to think about supper.
Surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery and unspoiled coastline, Hotel Arenal is located in the charming and historical fishing port of Finisterre. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV, heating, and views of the garden or the sea. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, a hairdryer, and bath or shower.Cape Finisterre is the final destination for many pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrim’s Route and was once thought to be the end of the world in pre-Columbus years. In addition the town itself is popular for its port-side bars serving mouth-watering seafood dishes and taverns serving tapas.
- This place had friendly and accommodating staff, nothing was too much trouble. It’s located a little further than expected from the main area but the walk is easy and along the coastline so lovely views. I can’t say enough about the most awesome breakfast selection I have ever experienced anywhere! Breakfast was included and the buffet was just fabulous and is on until 11:00am which means if you hit it early, you can graze for ages! You can also have a great sleep-in and know breakfast is still available. I would definitely recommend staying there!
- Kind, gracious staff, comfy bed, full size bathtub, next to an excellent restaurant and across the street from the beach on the camino. Breakfast was included and awesome, best I had in Spain. I was very surprised that this was a 1 star hotel; I’ve paid almost twice as much for not nearly so overall a value. I recommended it to fellow lost pilgrims before I left Finisterra. They were amazing.
- Excellent breakfast included in your room. Perfect location for walking from Finesterra to Muxia, path starts out the main door!
- The staff were superb they should give lessons in customer service to large hotel chains.
- great service, excellent breakfast, good location, clean adequate room.
Top Hotels In Duyo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Duyo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Duyo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Duyo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!