10 Best Hotels To Stay In Durango Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Durango Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Durango Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Durango Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Durango Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Durango Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Durango Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Durango Colorado:
Comfort Inn & Suites Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.In a great location, 1.5 miles from historic downtown, the 100% non-smoking Comfort Inn & Suites hotel in Durango, Colorado is minutes from all the great area attractions, in a town rich in history and so much to offer. Enjoy views along the San Juan Skyway through the San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado.The Durango Lift stops within 200 feet of the hotel for easy and convenient access to areas of Durango.Full-service hotel amenities and features include an indoor heated pool, a Finnish sauna and free Wi-Fi. Business travelers staying at the hotel will find a business center and copy and fax services.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, speakerphones with voice mail and 32-inch TVs with cable, including movie channels. A guest laundry facility is on the premises for convenience.
- Beds were very comfy, and staff was great. The location was also nice, easy access from the main road.
- Spacious rooms, quiet room (ours faced the back), fridge in room, microwave in room, security safe, staff was efficient.
- Good location, decent sized rooms and a solid breakfast.
- The staff was friendly and they had fresh made popcorn in the lobby.
- Breakfast was great but when I arrived they were running low on everything. There was no staff present to replenish things.
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites
In Durango, Colorado, 3 miles from Hillcrest Golf Course, this hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each bright room at Best Western Durango Inn & Suites features cable TV. All rooms with private bathrooms come with tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge is provided.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Best Western Inn & Suite Durango. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat and vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Offering tree top zip lines and paint ball fun, Full Blast Adventure Center is a 10 minute walk from this hotel. Sutcliffe Vineyards Tasting Room is a one minute drive away.
- We got there at night, before our check in time. They were very accommodating and we were able to go to our rooms after driving for 30 long hours. Also, we got a small issue with one of our rooms and since they couldn’t solve the problem right away, they gave us the choice of other rooms, far better than we expected.
- Nice quiet place. Very clean! Employees were friendly. The outdoor pool looked like it would be great in the summer. The green chili was a nice addition at breakfast.
- Checking in was great he was friendly and professional
- Beds were very comfortable and able to upgrade the room to a suite.
- The staff, all of them were super friendly and accommodating!!!
Travelodge of Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge of Durango offers accommodations in Durango.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room we were in is clean, comfortable, quiet and functional. The heat/ac is easy to adjust to a satisfactory temperature. The location is nice and quiet. The TV has lots of channels. There is sugar-free syrup for the waffles. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Great location. The room was nice and big with a table and chairs. Microwave and fridge helped us save a bunch of money. This was the second time we stayed here. This is what I expect for the price. Great value.
- Breakfast was good, room was fine with parking right outside the door. Got a good deal due to being in the offseason and little snow.
- Right near the river, and close to main strip w/bars, restaurants, and shopping near by. Dogs stay free.
- The staff was awesome… the housekeeping dept were very nice… we were comfy… thank you 😊
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wyndham Durango offers accommodations in Durango.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Durango Downtown Inn
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Durango hotel is a 10 minute walk from Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. A restaurant is on site.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at The Durango Downtown Inn. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests of The Downtown Inn Durango can relax in the sauna or work out in the fitness center. A business center is available for added convenience.In the hotel, Applebee’s Restaurant offers all-day dining. Guests can choose from traditional American dishes such as bacon and eggs or steak and salad. Cocktails are available.Skiing is available at Durango Mountain Resort 27 miles from this hotel. A variety of beers are available at Ska Brewing Company, a 7 minute drive away.
- Great downtown location and access to Animas Trail.
- toilet did not flush and refrigerator was broken; the jets are the hot tub were also not working at all.
- It’s within walking distance to most of the bars in the area.
- A nice property for the money. In a good location. Ask for a room facing the river.
- Hotel was right on the Animas River and a river walk was just behind the hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango
One of our best sellers in Durango! Overlooking the Animas River and within walking distance of the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, this hotel is situated in the San Juan Mountains and offers 2 on-site restaurants.Doubletree Hotel Durango features free shuttle service to and from Durango-La Plata Airport. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s indoor swimming pool and the state-of-the-art fitness center. After working in the 24-hour business center, guests can use the free wireless internet access in their guestroom.Edgewater Grill at the Durango Doubletree serves seafood and steaks and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also try grilled specialties at the hotel’s seasonal River Rat Outdoor Cafe.
- Bed is very comfortable, great location to downtown, received toothpaste delivery when I misplaced my own
- Very nice property – our room overlooked the river. Breakfast in the cafe also overlooking the river we were treated to an eagle sitting in the tree right outside the window.
- Great place to stay with my 2 dogs. The clerk who checked me in gave me a room close to the door at the end of the hotel so I could just walk out with my dogs and take them down the trail by the river. Very accommodating.
- Great facility within easy walking distance to shopping and restaurants.
- Comfy, well appointed room. Excellent view with balcony looking towards river.
Days Inn Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.Days Inn Durango offers accommodations in Durango.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Durango.
The staff was always very friendly and happy to help. The beds were very comfy, and I liked that there were two sinks, one inside the bathroom and one right outside. This made it easy for multiple people to get ready at once. The breakfast was also very nice, especially the fluffy waffles!
No problems finding parking. The internet was fine, no problems with it lagging or being slow. Would definitely stay there again.
Free breakfast was decent.
Staff was accommodating, and friendly.
- Everything was more than satisfactory-very clean, comfortable, bed, space in the room, very friendly staff, and the hotel is next to a brewery. Extremely good value.
- Very comfortable bed. Clean. Staff was very nice. Surprisingly affordable for such a nice place to stay.
- The property is well staffed and maintained and well worth the price.
- The staff was always very friendly and happy to help. The beds were very comfy, and I liked that there were two sinks, one inside the bathroom and one right outside. This made it easy for multiple people to get ready at once. The breakfast was also very nice, especially the fluffy waffles!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango offers accommodations in Durango. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable and nicely decorated.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming, the rooms and lobby were very clean, the location was great, and it was a very good value for the money.
- Our room was really nice, very clean and ready on time. We even got to choose our floor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great stay!
- Clean, friendly, location near river trail and big convenient dog area
- Bed was awesome, pillows were awesome. We had a suite and it was beautiful and very clean. Very pet friendly and awesome location and beautiful hotel. Locks were nice. It was cool we had our dog and nice walking path nearby. Toilet was quiet and nice, shower was awesome.
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn offers accommodations in Durango.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Durango-La Plata County Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very good breakfast. Nice pool. Loved the hot tube together with the complimentary happy hour. Very close to the main street. Not so far from the Purgatory Ski Resort (30min driving).
- The breakfast was good, hot, and plentiful, the evening reception was a nice surprise, and the hot tub felt amazing each day after spending time on the slopes at Purgatory. The hotel is situated very close to downtown Durango, so we walked to dinner each evening. Starbucks is just a couple of blocks away. There are washers and dryers and they are free. We brought home very few dirty clothes from our trip. We would definitely stay there again when in Durango.
- The hotel is in a good location to the downtown but is downwind of the waste treatment plant.
- Loved the breakfast and the staff and how clean everything was!
- Selected this place because it is a Best Western and the fact that it was 2 short blocks from our train ride destination. And we are sold on the Best Western hotels because they have a great free breakfast.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango offers accommodations in Durango. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was fairly close to downtown, the room was clean and spacious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the waffles were delicious.
- Bed comfortable. Very clean bathroom. Basic amenities but all you need!
- Especially liked the breakfast staff– he was so nice & very helpful
- The eggs were homemade not from a carton. Our room was huge. We loved it. Staff was great.
- Staff really friendly, knowledgeable and kind. Quiet at nightime, allowing for good sleep.
Top Hotels In Durango Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Durango Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Durango Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Durango Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!