10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dunmore Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Dunmore Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dunmore Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dunmore Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dunmore Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dunmore Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dunmore Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dunmore Pennsylvania:
Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore
Only 10 miles from Wilkes-Barre International Airport, this Pennsylvania hotel features free airport shuttles and an indoor heated pool. Its spacious rooms have free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore provides comfortable rooms with an armchair and work desk. There is an in-room safe along with a coffee maker. The suites feature a sofa bed, microwave and refrigerator.The hotel serves a daily hot breakfast. Guests can relax in the hot tub or workout in the on-site gym.Sleep Inn Dunmore is within 2 miles of Penn State Worthington Scranton and Marywood University. Steamtown National Historic Site is 4 miles away and Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour is 6 miles away.
- Clean and Affordable. Amanda checked me in. She was so friendly and accommodating, she went out of her way to help me with me preferences. Sleep Inns could use employees like her.
- Helpful staff, great value, nice pool, toiletries were really nice, maid service was great, plenty of towels
The beds were very comfortable.
The check in staff Amanda was exceptional and very informative. She answered all our questions and was very knowledgeable. Does an exexceptional job. I recommend you give her a raise.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the hot tub was very nice and large. The workers were very nice to us.
- Friendliness of the staff. So accommodating especially in the evening.
Quality Inn Dunmore
Quality Inn Dunmore is located in Dunmore, 25 miles from Mount Pocono and 2.9 miles from Scranton. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I love this hotel it’s definitely my go to every time I need a hotel
- the environment was great and so was the staff and the rooms
- Friendly staff, clean room, quiet environment, close proximity to restaurants, microwave, fridge, safe in room. Beds and pillows were clean and comfortable.
The cleanliness and once you walk in, you smell fresh apple cinnamon
Employees very polite and friendly.
- I liked the size and layout of the room. The beds were comfy. The hotel was situated in a good area. It was a short distance from all of the major places we wanted to explore – mall, bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. Even though we had a smoking room, the room itself didn’t smell like smoke!
Days Inn Scranton PA
One of our best sellers in Dickson City! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Days Inn Scranton PA is located in Dickson City.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Pocono is 28 miles from Days Inn Scranton PA, and Scranton is 5 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Close to shopping and restaurants.
- This is the best value for money accomodation in the US by far.
- Seconds from major stores & food. Generous Employees.
- The bed was comfortable. The night desk clerk was very helpful.
- The rooms were large and conveniently located near everything I needed to go to
Ramada – Clarks Summit – Scranton
Ramada – Clarks Summit – Scranton is located in Clarks Summit, 30 miles from Mount Pocono and 5 miles from Scranton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 10 miles from Ramada – Clarks Summit.
- Did not like a thing. Nothing was appealing about this hotel
- Bed was comfy. TV was nice size. It was a plus that there was a fridge & microwave.
- This place is ideal for us travelling. We stayed there last year on our way home from Myrtle Beach.
- Everything was great and the breakfast was wonderful and they kept it full and clean.
- It was close to plenty of restaurants. It was clean and friendly staff. It was a great choice and a good value.
Microtel Inn & Suites
Directly off Interstate 81, this Dickson City, Pennsylvania hotel has free Wi-Fi access and an on-site fitness center. The Steamtown National Historic Site is 4 miles away.Each guest room at the Microtel Inn & Suites features a cable TV with HBO and a microwave. They are decorated in rich colors with dark wood furnishings. Select suites offer a sofa bed.Guests can use the business center and the laundry facilities at the Dickson City Microtel.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the hotel lobby.The Houdini Museum is just a 5 minute drive away. Penn State University Worthington-Scranton and Marywood University are both 2 miles from the hotel.
- It was very clean and the staff friendly, especially the gentleman who worked in the morning.
- i love Microtel properties. never stayed at a bad one. Nice rooms, clean and priced perfectly. thank you for a nice stay.
- clean, simple, de-iced the entrance had coffee and breakfast
- Room was very clean and smelled fresh. Staff was very nice and friendly!
- Very friendly staff and room was comfortable. Helpful that there was free breakfast and microwave:fridge
Four Points by Sheraton Scranton
Off Interstate 81 and a short drive from downtown Scranton, Pennsylvania and local attractions, including Snow Mountain Ski Area, this non-smoking hotel offers modern in-room amenities.Guests can start the morning at the Four Points by Sheraton Scranton with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper or enjoy an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. They can also relax in the indoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.The historic Lackawanna Coal Mine, Houdini’s Museum and the Pocono Downs racetrack are all located only minutes from the Sheraton Scranton Four Points. A variety of shopping centers, top-rated ski areas and local restaurants are also nearby.
- Brett (breakfast manager) was the only saving grace. He was pleasant and apologetic for our bad experience.
- Staff very nice. Hotel itself was is okay. Nothing spectacular but no where near a dumb. Nice place to stay. No free bfast kinda a bummer
Bed like a cloud.
Brett in kitchen really took care of us.
- Very comfortable and clean. Pleasant and accommodating staff.
on site restaurant fine
Comfort Inn Clarks Summit
Comfort Inn Clarks Summit is located in Clarks Summit, 30 miles from Mount Pocono and 5 miles from Scranton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 10 miles away.
- I stayed, only because I had work the next day at 6 am and there was a snow storm. That would have made it almost impossible to get to work on time. Room was clean and comfortable. Floor was quiet. Stay was enjoyable.
- The room was great, the breakfast was edible and the staff very friendly.
- The property was clean, and well put together. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They made me feel so comfortable from check in to check out.
- The bed was like a cloud. The room was clean and inviting.
- Comfort Inn has no “curb” appeal so I wondered what did I get myself into. However, the lobby was nice and the room was very nice. The kitchenette is a little on the small side but it worked for those of us eating there. I was impressed with the hotel and will gladly return.
Fairfield Inn Scranton
Just off Interstate 81, Fairfield Inn Scranton features an indoor swimming pool. For guests’ convenience, free on-site parking is available.All guest rooms include flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels, and a coffeemaker. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and a hairdryer.Fairfield Inn Scranton offers a daily continental breakfast in the hotel’s dining area. For dinner, guests can use a local restaurant dinner delivery service.Fairfield Inn Scranton is 3 miles from Marywood University and less than one mile from Dickson City Crossing.
- The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was great. Loved having freshly brewed coffee all day long from the front desk area. Very safe, very clean rooms. The children loved the pool. Staff very polite and helpful with dinner suggestions. The same wonderful beds you find in every Marriott.
- Nice and clean, friendly staff & good breakfast
- The staff was excellent!! They were very friendly and welcoming. The location is great.
- This was a very good value. Good location convenient to everything we needed. Quietest hotel room I have ever stayed in!
- Everything was fine for my stay at the Fairfield Inn in Scranton, Pa.
Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton
Next to the University of Scranton, this hotel offers a free shuttle to Wilkes-Barr/Scranton International Airport. It features an on-site restaurant and a fitness centre. Free WiFi is offered.A flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are provided in every room at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton.This Scranton Radisson features Carmen’s Restaurant & Wine Bar. It offers fresh seafood, homemade pasta and a large wine list. Trax Bar and Grille serves soups, appetizers and sandwiches along with a martini menu.An on-site gift shop and room service are available for guest convenience.Memorial Stadium and Electric City Trolley Museum are a 1,000 feet from this hotel. Nay Aug Park Gorge and Waterfall is 6.2 miles away.
- The staff was excellent extremely helpful the place was so beautiful.
- The hotel is pretty central. It’s walkable to downtown Scranton which is great.
- I loved that the hotel used to be a grand train station and they worked so much of the historic charm into the ambiance of the hotel. The rooms on the upper floors look out into what is now a restaurant/ballroom down on the main level. The staff was extremely friendly and I did not pass one employee who didn’t say hi or ask me how my stay was. The room was bigger than I expected and very clean. Each nightstand had a USB outlet in it which made it easy to charge my phone without an outlet adapter (which I forgot at home). Also, there was a wedding going on downstairs in the ballroom and you couldn’t hear anything from our room… kudos to great soundproofing!
- We loved the nostalgia of the hotel, in addition we enjoyed the double queen size room and a quiet stay as we had requested. No noises from elevator, slamming doors or cleaning staff. We look forward to our next stay. We are frequent visitors to Univ of Scranton which is within walking distance and also to the historical town.
Magnificent old building (former train station) with many of the original decor. Unique and beautiful.
Omelettes were great!
Residence Inn Scranton
Residence Inn Scranton is located just off I-81, 13 miles from Scranton International Airport. It features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Residence Inn by Marriot Scranton come with a private bathroom, cable TV and a well-lit work desk. In addition, every room features full kitchen facilities including stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious cafe. There are also plenty of restaurants within a few minutes’ drive of the hotel, including Quaker Steak and Lube which is one mile away.Residence Inn by Marriott Scranton is 5 miles from the center of Scranton. Montage Mountain Ski Resort is 11 miles away, and Scranton Country Club is 7 miles away.
- The sizes of the rooms were amazing! The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was very satisfying. I only wish we would have had more time to enjoy our stay.
- Great hotel for a stop over on the way to New York City from Toronto.
- Hotel is in need of refurbishing. It comes off dirty and rundown.
- The beds were comfortable and the hotel was very clean. It was a great bang for your buck. You are in a location surrounded by tons of shops and restaurants.
- The bed was very comfy and and the room was spacious and enjoyable
Top Hotels In Dunmore Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dunmore Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dunmore Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dunmore Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!