10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dunham Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Dunham Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dunham Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dunham Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dunham Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dunham Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dunham Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dunham Quebec:
Auberge Des Carrefours
Located in Cowansville, 30 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Auberge Des Carrefours features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Magog-Orford is 30 miles from Auberge Des Carrefours, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 51 miles from Auberge Des Carrefours.
- Place was so dirty that bugs did not want to stay there, I stayed due to winter condition and time of arrival. Should Have slept in my car
- Did not like the place, would never stay there again.
- Price was reasonable and location was great for our needs. Bed was pretty comfy
- C’était tranquille et la chambre était propre, la toilette était rénovée, une vieille tele traînait dans la chambre, les rideaux ne fermaient pas bien et nous avons du débrancher l’air climatisé parce que le thermostat était bloqué à 21 degrés et l’air froid entrait. En le débranchant nous étions juste bien.
- Le personnel a tout fait pour nous satisfaire suite a un désagrément
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Manoir Sweetsburg offers accommodations in Cowansville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 31 miles from Manoir Sweetsburg, and Magog-Orford is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 53 miles from Manoir Sweetsburg.
- Michelle and Anne Marie excellent hosts above and beyond all expectations
- Room was wonderful. Breakfast great, made to order. In middle of wine country of eastern townships.
- Room was comfortable, quiet everything just superb. We will definitely return on our next trip to Cowansville.
- Our room was large and well-appointed. The view from the large window caught our eye immediately. Space was quiet and private with a lovely yard where one could sit if we had the time. The bed linens were clean and crisp, very comfortable bed. The fireplace was a special effect although we used it only a brief time because the weather was mild. Our breakfast was served to order in a lovely, formal dining room. Each entree was tempting and our choice did not disappoint! We had easy conversations with our host and were welcomed at every turn. We will definitely recommend and return.
- Manoir Sweetsburg is a renovated older house, with everything in perfect working order and spotlessly clean. I was really impressed that the Internet and TV were set up and worked perfectly, there was even Netflix and Roku included.
Auberge West Brome
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Auberge West Brome offers accommodations in West Brome, just 26 miles from Magog-Orford. The inn has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 30 miles from Auberge West Brome, and Granby is 16 miles from the property.
- We ate at the restaurant for supper and it was a great culinar experience! Our waiter was very friendly and the food was a pleasure for the eyes and for the tommy!!! The room and the pool were above our expectations. We had a great time at the Auberge. Thanks a million!
- Food was excellent and there was even an installation to charge my plug-in car. Very satisfied and may return again this winter.
- The hotel was fantastic. Room was immaculate and modern. Views at the back of the property were breathtaking. Loved it there and would definitely go back!!
- Location was perfect. Dinner served at the restaurant was tasteful , fresh with adequate selections on the menu.
- Spacious rooms. Liked having full kitchen facilities. our suite had a huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub which was a nice treat after a day of skiing.
Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café offers accommodations in Sutton, just 25 miles from Magog-Orford. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 22 miles from Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café, and Bromont is 15 miles from the property.
- This place was a recommendation from a friend who had stayed here earlier in the year. The staff were lovely. Rooms were very nice! Locations was perfect. It was a perfect little weekend getaway in Sutton. We would definitely stay here again!
- Very quaint hotel with lots of charm, clean, quiet, well equipped, Good location, friendly hosts, great espresso. Within walking distance of the main road.
- We had an amazing holiday thanks to this great boutique hotel. This place is unique, tasteful combination of historic character of the building with brand new facilities, thoughtfully selected furniture and most of all, people. It has style, charm and traditions of hospitality. They contacted us before arrival with information about a jazz concert on premises. We booked a table and enjoyed the concert a lot, it was a highlight! The hotel is located in 4 km from Mount Sutton ski resort with town shuttle stop right across the street. The main street with great little stores, bars and restaurants is just around the corner. Perfect location.
- The place is quaint, well decorated and perfectly located.
- I loved the remodel and decoration. It was modern with a quaint homey feel. I felt comfortable yet pampered especially in the cafe. I loved all the coffees and especially the unique breakfast.
Hotel de l’Horizon
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Hotel de l’Horizon offers accommodations in Sutton, just 24 miles from Magog-Orford. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Granby is 22 miles from Hotel de l’Horizon, and Bromont is 15 miles from the property.
- The restaurant was great! Very small selection but the two times we ate there we enjoyed the dishes!
- The room layout and pine interior. The pool and hot tub. The rec room with ping pong. The croissants and blueberry jam. The restaurant service.
Lovely location with a beautiful view. Lots of parking.
Friendly staff. Very nice lobby. Pleasant heated indoor swimming pool.
Rooms new and very clean. Our kids enjoyed the bunk beds.
- New beautifully updated rooms. Great bed with a variety of pillows to choose from.
- Beautiful, clean hotel- spacious rooms and good breakfast, all you need to spend great time!
Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf is located in Mystic in the region of Quebec, just 17 miles from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Granby is 21 miles from Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf, and Bromont is 20 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Loved everything. Pier owner and his son were welcoming and fantastic. Perfect time. Very french, knowledgeable, intetesting and gourmet. Pier is an amazing guy. Takes great pride in his chocolate and food. Recommend eating dinner here also. 5* Best place i have been to in years. Breakfast crepes are amazing. Fresh food. A hidden gem.
- We stayed L’Ouef primarily to eat at their restaurant, which was very good, and to explore the Eastern Townships.
- Was a nice experience. it’s a lovely place for a romantic week end.
- All the food is made from scratch on the premises. Truly an excellent dinner. The couple who run the inn take great care about quality. The place is charming and quiet.
Pier and Monique welcomed us with sincere warmth, first rate accommodations and food that’s beyond excellent.
The country setting invites walking and exploring by bike or car.
And how many inns have a small store with first-rate gourmet foods and other cooking-related items?
And an innkeeper who is a chef, chocolatierre, ice-cream maker, maker of jams and jellies … and simply a wonderful human being?
Auberge Sutton Brouerie
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Auberge Sutton Brouerie is located in Sutton in the region of Quebec, just 25 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granby is 22 miles from Auberge Sutton Brouerie, and Bromont is 15 miles away.
- staff, restaurant, beers, and salads were excellent. location was near everything
- As a big craft beer and microbrewery fan, I loved having a room right above the Brewery/Restaurant. I also enjoyed the king size bed and the 2nd king bed in the loft for the kids. The town of Sutton is very quaint and beautiful, great skiing at Sutton as well. Would love to see it in the summer some time. The people in that town and area are great. Would definitely go back.
Great comfortable beds!!
Very nice modern bathroom.
Kids loved the loft bed.
- Food was very good. Great atmosphere. Exceptional interaction with staff. A very laid-back, easy going, fun loving environment.
- We got a very warm welcome as we checked in. In addition, they took the liberty to reserve us a table at the restaurant. It was really appreciated! On top of this, food was great!
Auberge Lakeview Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auberge Lakeview Inn offers accommodations in Lac-Brome. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Magog-Orford is 18 miles from Auberge Lakeview Inn, and Granby is 17 miles away.
- Owners were very responsive. Nice place. Fulfilled all our needs.
- Old world charm of an 1800’s Inn, walking distance to town.
- Comfortable bed, clean room in an older heritage facility. Did not dine on the premises so don’t know about food, but everything else was very good.
- The staff was friendly and the accommodations were clean.
- Cozy inn within walking distance of town center and most restaurants. Friendly staff. Nice grounds with pool and terrace in the back.
Auberge La Table d’Hôte
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge La Table d’Hôte offers accommodations in West Brome. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Magog-Orford is 26 miles from Auberge La Table d’Hôte, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 30 miles from the property.
- The room was very basic, no frills but very clean. I loved the fact that we had a kitchen area with a stove, fridge, microwave and other amenities. You can bring your own food and leave it there. Great place for people that have food allergies and can’t eat out a lot.
- The room was clean, easily accesible and a short drive from where we wanted to go.
- So quaint, so cozy – we got in really, really late, and they were able to accommodate our poor planning! And walking in so late to such a cozy room after a 6 hour drive – wow! Highly recommend!
We appreciated access to a community kitchen with washer and dryer.
Clean and private. Comfortable bed.
Very quiet country setting next to park and river beyond. Farmland and rolling hills surround the village.
Loved history of the village. Country store operated by same family since 1928 and housed in building built in 1852. Lovely historic church across the street and Antiques store.
- Le stationnement proche. La propreté. La cuisine disponible. Le calme. L’accueil sympathique.
Sutton’s Haven Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Sutton’s Haven Inn is located in Sutton in the region of Quebec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Magog-Orford is 23 miles from Sutton’s Haven Inn, and Granby is 22 miles from the property.
- The innkeepers were very nice and the food and the service were excellent!
- Beds very comfortable. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Housekeeping was done daily unlike at the property I stayed at last year, and breakfast was consistently available and always excellent. And did I mention the staff? Very nice artwork in the dining room. Room decor was pleasant.
- The breakfast was amazing – included in your stay and for a day of skiing this set us off at the right start. There’s also a shuttle that comes right to the b+b to take you to the mountain. Lots of parking when we went. Also there are packages with Sutton Havens Inn and Sutton for non-holiday periods that are pretty great. Elizabeth was a super helpful and friendly host and the rooms were very quaint and clean and warm.
- Nice family-run business, did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. Nice breakfast and dinner.
the bed was very confortable; staff is very nice and accommodating.
hoping to visit again.
Top Hotels In Dunham Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dunham Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dunham Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dunham Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!