10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dumbría Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dumbría Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dumbría Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dumbría Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dumbría Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dumbría Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dumbría Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dumbría Galicia:
Hotel Casa Jurjo
This boutique hotel is located in the Galician village of A Picota and close to the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features rooms with a TV, free WiFi and private bathroom.Explore Galicia’s wonderful beaches and make a visit to fine examples in the area such as Carnota, Finisterre and Rias Baixas. Alternatively, discover the beautiful landscapes of A Fervenza and the Beba River.In the Jurjo’s elegant restaurant try tasty fish and meat dishes from the area. Accompany local produce with delicious Spanish wines.The hotel offers a free pick-up service for guests taking part in the Finisterre to Muxia section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Pick-up points are available between Lago (Mazaricos) and Olveiroa (Dumbria).
- Great service. Will pick up at Casa Pena’s and return you. We found by walking from hotel on the alternative route that we cut 10 km off the day. Bonus. The menu of the day was EXTRAORDINARY!
- The staff was terrific, the room was very nice and the breakfast was very good.
- The collection from Abelioras was wonderful and so prompt. The staff couldn’t do enough for us .
- Location poor for walkers on Camino if you did not want to take lift
- While a little off the route, this is a good stopping point on the Camino from Santiago to Finisterre. When the forecast proved wrong, and the temperature was nearly 90 degrees fahrenheit (32 celsius), I was glad that a staff member willingly and quickly picked me up after I called them from outside of Mazaricos, though I know that other pilgrims arrived by foot. The hotel is in a rural small town, adjacent to a grocery store, and it has a big garden in back where one can enjoy a drink while observing the flora and fauna. The bar and restaurant on the ground floor are spacious and busy with hotel as well as local guests. I enjoyed the dinner menu of the day while sitting outside and in the restaurant I had breakfast (neither of these meals included in price) before I got a 5 minute ride back to the Camino. This is a friendly, comfortable place to spend the night.
Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia
This traditional Galician stone building is located in Santabaia, just 12 minutes’ drive from the Noya Estuary. Set on a country estate, it offers a comfortable, rustic lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at the Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia feature country-style décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves a selection of local dishes for dinner.The house is the birthplace of the painter and writer Pedro García Lema. It is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and a shuttle service for pilgrims is available.The Santa Eulalia is 35 minutes’ drive from Finisterre.
- Lovely home like setting in the quiet countryside. The owners took such good care of us. As we were pilgrims he picked us up in a nearby village and dropped us the next morning to the start of the days cammino. I loved relaxing in the sun room off our room watching the birds and listening to the cows.
- So welcoming! Came and picked us up and the next day took us back to the Camino. They went above and beyond to make us welcome!
- As we were doing the camino it was not on our route but the owner came and picked us up and then dropped us off in the morning. The owner and his wife couldn’t do enough for us and made us feel very welcome would definatley recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again
- Property owner picked us up along the Camino and returned us there the next day as promised. Pretty property – grounds in the country. Ate dinner very good large portions and included breakfast was amazing. Owners wanted to make sure we were full and ready to continue on the Camino. Cannot say enough about the great breakfast. Room was comfortable.
- Antonio came to pick us up off the Camino and took us back the next day. We had the most wonderful stay at thus hotel. Its beautiful and so are the owners. Special thanks to Antonio and Maria
Hotel Rústico Prado da Viña
Set within a natural setting, Hotel Rústico Prado da Viña is located in Finisterre, on the Galician Costa da Morte. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, spacious gardens and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Prado da Viña have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with bath or hydromassage shower. Most rooms have views over the Atlantic Ocean and a flat-screen TV, while some of them have a sauna. Massages are available upon request, at an extra cost.This hotel has a communal TV lounge with fireplace and a library. Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, which is open until midnight. There are plenty of restaurants in the area.Finisterre is one of the final destinations on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There are also many beaches nearby, such as O Rostro, Amela and Corbeiro. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
- Comfortable clean, and had a pleasant astatic inside and out.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was quite nice.
- I really liked how the shower had a radio and multiple shower heads. I loved the breakfast with homemade items. It was up a hill from there bus stop, but that was fine because it have beautiful view and a pool. I am not very strong with my Spanish and the staff was very kind to help! I’d definitely stay here again.
- Staff and breakfast were great. Wish it had been warm enough to use the pool. Room with a view was lovely.
- Big room. They did our laundry even late in the evening.
Hotel Alén do Mar
Located on Galicia’s Costa da Morte, this family-run hotel has direct access to pretty Langosteira Beach, 350 feet away. Set in a pine forest, it offers terraces, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fisterra.Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- Rooms are very nice. It was a good place to relax after walking the Camino. We really enjoyed the scenery and walks on the beach. The staff is absolutely wonderful.
- We stayed in early October and it was quiet and peaceful. I loved the views of the water from the room and the beach was wonderful. The staff were great and gave good suggestions for dinner.
- Everything about my stay exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and professional and the room, as well as the view from the private balcony, was superb! The location was right on the Camino and an easy walk on path along the beach to the town of Fisterra. HIGHLY recommend, as this has been my favorite place to stay so far!
Spectacular location, comfortably removed from town at the north side of the beach, but a short walk to town for awesome meals. A 2 km beach awaits through the window or 100 m down the street, but it’s more than the sea…
This entire facility was thoughtfully constructed to welcome guests to “more than the sea” – using deckhouse designs that offer entire walls of glass. One lives in a garden, farmyard, at the ocean, or secluded in a forest by choice of chair.
Amazing spaces, gracious staff, fabulous breakfast. Five star all the way, and we’re no rookies out here.
- Close to quieter end of the beach. BEAUTIFUL room with floor to ceiling glass doors onto a private balcony
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Located directly opposite Quenxe Beach, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and some have sea views.Hotel Playa De Quenxe is located on the Corcubión Estuary, 0.6 mi from the small town of Corcubión. Cape Finisterre is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the area.Rooms at the Playa De Quenxe Hotel have bright, modern décor. Some have a seating area with a sofa bed, as well as a terrace.
First of all – very nice view. Big room. Free parking just by the hotel. Good WiFi.
We were in January, it is low season, probably in high season our opinion have been different.
- I will never forget this very large room for the beautiful picture windows looking out onto the ria. Simply the most wonderful vista to wake up to in the morning and perfect weather. Like being on a fjord in Norway or something. Lovely walk along the ria too, and it was perfect weather, so lots of people were using the beach, which made for a lovely atmosphere. Would come back and stay again just for that.
- Not ready for the season a head still doing work and no organisations.
Only the location. Hotel not fully open and prepared.
Work still going on the bar lounge are. Not good enough.
- This hotel is under new management and promises to be fantastic
- First of all – very nice view. Big room. Free parking just by the hotel. Good WiFi.
Hotel Oca Insua Costa da Morte
One of our top picks in Cee.This town-center hotel is set just off the beach in the small fishing port of Cee, on Galicia’s beautiful Costa de la Muerte. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Located near the world-renowned Finisterre, the Insua provides a perfect location for exploring the Galician coastline. It lies just 1,000 feet from Cee’s new seafront promenade and the beach beyond.Try the town’s fresh seafood at the nearby market or in the hotel’s own restaurant. This venue specializes in fish and seafood caught in the local rias, an attractive feature of the region’s waterfront.
- The room was delightful and the location was a short walk to great restaurants. The street was not noisy and we slept with the window open. We had a small difficulty finding the hotel, but local folks were very helpful in pointing us in the right direction.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- This hotel is on the Camino route from Santiago to Finisterre, as well on the main street of Cee. Thus, it was quite easy to find, and the staff was welcoming and helpful from arrival to check out. My room was on the top floor and fairly quiet, even though it faced the street. There is a grocery store close by as well as a bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Cee is a good stopping point for pilgrims who are walking this camino in 4 instead of 3 days, as the walk to it from near Mazaricos is manageable, and the walk to Finisterre was not too long, so one can enjoy more time in Finisterre.
- The staff particularly the reception staff was outstanding. Also the restaurant staff was amazing!!!
- Large, comfortable and clean rooms. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Top marks!
Hotel la Marina
Hotel La Marina is just 1,000 feet from the beach in Cee, 20 minutes’ drive from Fisterra. This family-run hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The La Marina has a café-bar where you can have a drink. There are also many restaurants in town.Staff at reception can provide information about what Galicia has to offer. The beautiful town of Santiago de Compostela is 1 hour and 25 minutes’ drive away.
- A really nice, modern hotel in an excellent location. The restaurant food was also delicious.
- Nice big airy room on the third floor. It had good wifi. Beds were comfortable. Lots of extras in the bathroom: shampoo, gel, shower caps, etc..and super clean place. Good coffee and croissant in the morning.
- My room was beautiful and the hotel staff accommodating. The restaurant was excellent with fresh home cooked meals. For me the location was perfect.
- Super comfortable bed and very big rooms. The bathroom had a bathtub!
- Large room and bathroom, very good bed. Nice restaurant
This attractive, family-run hotel is set in the village of Cee on Galicía’s Costa da Morte. It offers free Wi-Fi and in some cases, a balcony and views of the rias, 150 feet from Cee Beach.Set in a restored 17th century building, rooms at Hotel Larry feature simple, elegant decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine, specializing in seafood. There is also a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge area.The Larry offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Cee Harbor. Finisterre and its lighthouse are 8.1 mi and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 80 minutes.
- Great location right on the Camino. Pepe and family gave it a real personal touch.
- Good location right in town, clean and comfortable rooms with elevator access to all floors. Excellent restaurant and bar facilities, food and drinks reasonably priced, food was very good. Owner Pepe is a very friendly, hospitable person, takes very good care of his guests.
- Good location in Cee, the owner is a good chef (they even offer seconds if you’re hungry), a few blocks from the main plaza, a good stop along the Camino if you’re going to Fisterra. This is our third time at Hotel Larry. Family run and they’re very accommodating.
- Nice man who owns it and wanted to be of service, right on the Camino trail
- Very nice, conveniently located, Nice sized room, nice views, pleasant staff. Also included free breakfast.
Ecocasa Lema II
Ecocasa Lema II is located in Morpeguite. Each room at the 3-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms include a terrace. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Ecocasa Lema II also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Ecocasa Lema II.Finisterre is 13 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Pleasant large room, good bed, balcony and big bathroom . As Camino Pilgrims we got a welcome lift from proprietor from & return to Muxia route.
Everything was first class this is a truly exceptional Casa our breakfast was of a high standard , our home made dinner cooked by the hostess again fresh ingredients of Galicia.
Do not miss a stay here it is furnished impeccably & so comfy.
- La señora súper amable!Nosotros fuimos porque teníamos una boda al lado,y nos dejó salir un poco más tarde y aún así nos preparo desayuno!La habitación súper amplia y limpia,lo único que al ser de piedra tuvimos un pelin de frío pero nada que no se pudiesemos solucionar con las mantas que hay!Volveriamos sin ninguna duda!
La cama muy cómoda. LImpieza total en todo.
Decoración preciosa. Fácil llegada /acceso a la casa. El desayuno riquísimo y muy completo. Para repetir.
- La habitación, la cena, el desayuno, los propietarios amables
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel features great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savor Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Beautifully renovated hotel with nice staff and a cosy bar to have a good wine or beer in the evening. We recommend to book a room with the stunning view on the sea. Breakfast is not your average hotel food with a wide range of different dishes to chose from.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Totalmente recomendable, super acogedor, tranquilo, cuidan de cada detalle, el personal de lujo. Vistas super chulas..
Top Hotels In Dumbría Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dumbría Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dumbría Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dumbría Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!