10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dujos Huila – Top Hotel Reviews
Dujos Huila is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dujos Huila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dujos Huila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dujos Huila. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dujos Huila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dujos Huila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dujos Huila:
Restaurante Hotel Los Manguitos
Restaurante Hotel Los Manguitos offers accommodations in Dujos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Mar Azul Neiva
Hotel Mar Azul Neiva offers accommodations in Neiva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good location close to the bus terminal. Nice staff. Swimming pool although we didn’t use it.
- Great staff, very friendly and tried their best to communicate with me since my Spanish is very poor. Went out of their way to help me.
- Very friendly personnel, awesome, clean pool, very close to bus station (useful if you overnight between bus rides)
- Excelente atención, habitación muy cómoda e instalaciones bien cuidadas
- La atención fue muy buena, el personal a cargo muy amable, toda la estancia fue buena
A&L Hoteles – Hotel Adelaida
One of our best sellers in Neiva! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, A&L Hoteles – Hotel Adelaida offers pet-friendly accommodation in Neiva. Guests can enjoy the on-site snack bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. This property does not have elevators.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and shops at the property.
- Room was very comfortable and clean. I stayed here one nought on my way to Tatacoa Desert. I arrived late and the evening staff helped me order delivery. Breakfast in the morning was satisfying.
- Average place, excellent service, not the best location.
- Nice and helpful staff, clean room. Best scrambled egg so with tomato and onion I’ve tasted in colombia.
- Clean, private parking for motorcycle, friendly staff. Offered some important traveling information for me.
- The staff was simply amazing! I had a problem figuring out my next day activities in the Tatacoa Desert and the staff was simply amazing! The staff realize I was making a bad deal with a local agency and gave me inumeral different options to all different budget ranges, being honest and transparent with me during all times.
One of our top picks in Neiva.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Matamundo offers accommodations in Neiva. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The only country-hotel of Neiva (Huila) with a spanish-colonial style. It has a beautiful pool for those moments after work. The mattress of my room was really comfortable. The hotel offers how water (very uncommon among hotels in hot weather municipalities at Colombia). The price was fair for the room. The surroundings of the hotel are very pleasant and quiet.
- I loved the historical nature of the place as well as being able to rest by the pool. The A/C worked well and the bed was good. The room was ample. The staff was super helpful trying to meet my dietary needs. Plus the price was good. We would go back.
- The building is an old Hacienda house from a previously working farm, fully renovated and made comfortable.
location close to bus terminal
nice colonial style hotel with pool
staff, except the manager ,was very helpfull.
- Breakfast was okay. helpful and friendly staff and there is a nice swimmingpool. location is okay in a quiet neighborhood.
Hotel Rosales Boutique
One of our top picks in Neiva – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rosales Boutique offers accommodations in Neiva. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was very friendly, the Jacuzzi was nice. Very clean rooms, nice terrace and good breakfast.
- Definitely the staff. All of them are very nice, polite, helpful, efficient, smily… The jaccuzi area is pleasant too and the room comfortable and so clean! Never ever had this level of cleanliness for this kind of hotel !!
- Very modern and neat hotel, extremely clean. The staff was very helpful organizing local transport for us.
- It’s a really nice and modern hotel. A/C works fine and the blinds do a reasonable job of limiting the light during the day. The staff were friendly and professional. Laura, one of the girls at reception speaks really good English. An earlier review said they were charged 19% VAT which tourists staying less than 90 days in Colombia do not have to pay. The hotel is now aware of this and we did not get charged the 19%. Booking.com automatically includes this tax in your booking so expect to pay less than the confirmed price. We would happily stay at this hotel again.
- Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Good shower, clean room, free parking behind the hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Onix Hotel offers accommodations in Neiva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Very clean hotel. The room was small but enough to stay for two nights. Breakfast was not special but ok.
10 minutes walk to the terminal de bus and a few blocks to the main square.
- Le confort de la literie, la douche est chaude et le petit dej bon ! La chambre est nettoyée tous les jours, une grande TV devant le lit pour se mater des film et la proximité avec la gare de bus (environ 4000COP en taxi). On a pu rentrer dans la chambre à 7h30, c’était vraiment bien après une nuit dans le bus.
- Las instalaciones son muy buenas, el desayuno rico. El personal muy amable
EN MI PRÓXIMO VIAJE A LA CIUDAD DE NEIVA ME HOSPEDARE DE NUEVO EN EL HOTEL; LA HABITACION MUY CÓMODA; SILENCIOSA, PERFECTA PARA DESCANSAR EN LA NOCHE DESPUÉS DE UN VIAJE DE NEGOCIOS.
MUY BUENA RELACION PRECIO- CALIDAD. ADEMAS LOS JÓVENES DE RECEPCIÓN MUY SERVICIALES, ESTUVIERON MUY ATENTOS ANTE CUALQUIER RECOMENDACIÓN O NECESIDAD QUE PRESENTÉ; EL DESAYUNO MUY BUENO.
RECOMENDADISIMO; SIGAN ASÍ!
- LA AMABILIDAD DE LOS FUNCIONARIOS ES LO MEJOR, TODAS LAS PERSONAS SON MUY PROFESIONALES EN LO QUE HACEN. EL HOTEL ES MUY ASEADO Y CÓMODO, EL DESAYUNO ES MUY BUENO.
- Very clean hotel. The room was small but enough to stay for two nights. Breakfast was not special but ok.
Hotel Resort de Kaley
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Resort de Kaley offers accommodations in Neiva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location is perfect if you arrive late by bus and have to take an early bus again in the morning.
no hubo croasan
el precio no se compara con la habitación ni la piscina, y cuando vas a pagar recibes una desagradable sorpresa; le añaden el cobro del iva.
- Parqueadero con árboles interior aunque un poco pequeño
- Las camas eran cómodas y el servicio de desayuno es bueno, la naturaleza que lo rodea es agradable , se respira aire limpio aunque queda frente al terminal , es fácil salir , para todas las vías ,
- El personal súper atento y colaborador. La limpieza excelente
Hotel Septima Avenida
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Septima Avenida offers accommodations in Neiva.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- As there is bugger all to see in Neiva and it really is a stop-over place, the location near to the bus station is excellent. The best place to eat is in the bus station.
- We stayed two nights in this hotel. One night before and one night after our trip to the Tatacoa desert. They kept our luggage save until we returned. Gave us important informations about different prices in the desert, where we could benefit. Just a few walking minutes from the bus terminal. The staff was just lovely!! They prepared us the best breakfast (eggs, arepa, a ham/cheese sandwich, coffee, chocolat drink, fruit drink and even fruits!!!). The bed was suuuuper comfy and the room very clean. I really loved this place and the owner woman. Was like a little home away from home 🙂 Can highly recommand and would stay here again!
This small hotel has small and comfortable rooms. Everything was very clean.
Our room has unfortunately no window.
- In walking distance from the bus terminal (7 to 10 minutes), nice staff (only Spanish speaking), good breakfast, TV and air conditioning in the room
- Very nice place to stay one night, really close to the bus station
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Chicala offers accommodations in Neiva. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The food is very good and they have a menu with enough options
- El servicio fue excelente. Los botones y el señor del parking, muy amables!
- El personal del hotel es muy atento, las zonas sociales son agradables.
- Kleine Oase in der Stadt, sehr sauber, hilfsbereites Personal
- La amabilidad y eficiencia de todo el personal. La comida es excelente. La piscina y la naturaleza al interior del hotel.
Hotel El Cedral
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Cedral offers accommodations in Neiva. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Dujos Huila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dujos Huila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dujos Huila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dujos Huila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!