10 Best Hotels To Stay In Duggan Buenos Aires Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Duggan Buenos Aires Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Duggan Buenos Aires Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Duggan Buenos Aires Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Duggan Buenos Aires Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Duggan Buenos Aires Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Duggan Buenos Aires Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Duggan Buenos Aires Province:
Posada Don Salvador
One of our best sellers in San Antonio de Areco! Featuring barbecue facilities and a seasonal swimming pool, Posada Don Salvador is located in San Antonio de Areco. This colonial-style inn offers free WiFi access and parking.Rooms at Posada Don Salvador are equipped with a cable TV. All of them have private bathroom facilities and a patio with garden views. Towels and linens are included.At Posada Don Salvador guests will find a garden, a lounge area and a fully-equipped shared kitchen, where they can prepare their own meals.Some of the services offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. Shuttle services and bike rentals can be arranged for an extra fee. A wide array of activities are available in the surroundings, including horse riding and guided tours.Posada Don Salvador is only 350 feet from “Museo Gauchesco Ricardo Guiraldes” Museum and 1,950 feet from the historic district. The Bus Terminal is 1.2 miles away.
- Nice garden, great that they have pools with nice furniture, a nice veranda and very nice owners. We could check out a little later, thank you!
- Luciano, the owner is very attentive and helpful without being obtrusive, and speaks excellent English. The house used to be his grandparents summer home and you do feel as though you have gone to visit them ! The rooms are rustic and old fashioned…for me this is quaint and part of the charm but might not be to everyones taste. I was only aware of 4 rooms, 2 of these give directly onto a outdoor verandah, where you can sit and eat, there is also a sofa for reading. You can use the kitchen which is just off the verandah to prepare your own food which is really useful and outside of a hostel you don’t often get this facility. There is a nice big garden with a gate and bicycles, pool, barbecue so very low key and relaxing. Its a 10 minute walk to town.
- La atencion y el lugar, todo muy familiar y muy tranquilo. Ubicación ideal por estar en una zona silenciosa pero a la vez cerca del centro
- Buen desayuno,buena atencion,tranquilo para ir en familia
- Muy buen desayuno y atencion. Lugar apacible y cálido para pasar unos días con tranquilidad. Muy Familiar, nos sentimos muy a gusto y libres.
Estancia La Cinacina
Estancia La Cinacina is located in San Antonio de Areco, 29 miles from Los Cardales and 30 miles from Campana. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Baradero is 31 miles from Estancia La Cinacina, and Luján is 30 miles from the property.
- the pictures on the web site are great but the swimming pool is dirty no way to swim in…
- Great location, big and clean swimming pool, very friendly and helpful staff.
- Fantastic for kids. Lovely pool. We had a wonderful horseback ride – great for novice riders and kids
- Everything. The place , the facilities , the swimming pool and the very, very kind staff , particularly Mariela who was always friendly and attentive to our needs. They have a free courtesy service: coffee, tea, mate , and some pastry in the afternoons, and a place where you can take your own food and use the fridge, microwave oven, cutlery, etc. La Cinacina is placed at walking distance from the city center (6 blocks) .
- Pool area, friendly staff, tastefully decorated room
Raucho Eco Guesthouse
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Raucho Eco Guesthouse is located in San Antonio de Areco in the region of Provincia de Buenos Aires, just 23 miles from Baradero. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- The property is beautiful, the hosts are outstanding – they go above and beyond to make your stay perfect. And, as individuals, they are charming and delightful people. I had a very relaxing stay – reading in the comfy hammocks, watching and listening to the thousands of beautiful birds, and enjoying the sunset. I cannot recommend this property too highly. Good luck to Mateo and Mercedes and to the volunteer staff, Marieke and Martin.
- originality,eco friendly,no tv,no wifi and super bird life.The breakfast were simple,healthy and filling.The hosts Mercedes and husband Mateus were very friendly and helpful and never interrupted our privacy.He is also a fantastic cook.
- Mercedes and Matteo were wonderful hosts, and this was by far one of the best stops on my trip to Argentina. Mercedes took me on an unforgettable sunset horseback tour of the gorgeous ranch, then Matteo whipped up a delicious super fresh dinner made from ingredients grown on-site — topped off with a tasty bottle of locally brewed beer. (They also helped me out when I had to print my bus ticket and there was no printer in sight!) Would highly recommend staying here for a chance to turn off / wind down, get back to nature, and get off the grid for a bit…
- My husband and I travelled with our son and his young family (1 toddler), renting 2 of the 4 rooms (one of the ensuites). The rooms were very spacious, clean, and just felt “good”. Our hosts were very helpful, even arranging taxi service from Buenos Aires that was more cost effective than booking from BA; they were very flexible in helping us with all our needs including arranging lovely local taxi service into town. We all, but especially the baby, loved wandering freely over the beautiful grounds and wading in the creek. The food was very good, not gourmet, but delicious and plentiful. Being ecologically atuned, no fans or hairdryers are permitted. Understandable, but it could get a bit warm in the peak of summer without a fan. It is fair to say we all loved our stay.
If you want to get away from it all, surround yourself in nature and eat good food, then this is the place for you. There isn’t much to do – walking, bike rides or horse riding are your physical options – but this is the kind of place you come to really relax anyway. Sleep in, lie in hammocks and read a good book cover to cover.
The food is excellent and was some of the best we had in all of Argentina.
The hosts are fabulous and make you feel so at home.
We were on our honeymoon and will never forget the magical dinner we ate while watching the fireflies give us a show – all with a gorgeous complimentary bottle of organic wine that we had been given to celebrate the occasion!
Posada De La Plaza
In picturesque San Antonio de Areco, Posada de la Plaza is set in a 17th-century Italian country house, filled with antique furniture. The cobblestoned atrium overlooks Plaza Gomez Square.Rooms at Posada de la Plaza feature classical Italian décor, with polished floors and ornamental headboards. All have a TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and scenic garden views.Guests at Posada de la Plaza can arrange a guided city tour at the tour desk. They can also visit San Antonio`s historic quarter, only a 5-block walk from the hotel. Free parking is available.A continental breakfast with fresh croissants and country bread, plus homemade cake and pudding is served daily. Due to its central location several local restaurants and bars are within walking distance of the hotel.Posada de la Plaza is one mile from Buenos Aires, and 52 miles from San Fernando Airport.
Large open area and beautiful garden.
Peaceful and quiet.
- A most picturesque and ‘romantic’ hotel located only a few blocks from main square and shops. San Antonio is a must if one visits Buenos Aires. Super place! And so totally different from bustling BA.
we came for the” festival de la tradicion gaucho”. End of the parade right before the hotel. Never seen so many beautifull horses at one time.
We had a house with living room, terrace and two bedrooms in a beautifull garden.
- This is a wonderful property. However, if we were staying more than one night we could not have survived the bed; too soft.
- Decoración de muy buen gusto. El desayuno muy completo y rico. Muy confortable y tranquilo
- Large open area and beautiful garden.
Solar del Pago
One of our top picks in San Antonio de Areco.Located in San Antonio de Areco in the region of Provincia de Buenos Aires, 28 miles from Los Cardales, Solar del Pago features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campana is 30 miles from Solar del Pago, and Luján is 28 miles from the property.
Staff is very helpful. 24h Rezeption.
Breakfast ist very good even they serve eggs…. not usual in Argentina.
The pool is a little small but well maintained and always clean.
Best breakfast we had whilst travelling
Good room comfy bed big room
- We have seen the other hotels in San Antonio and we are ver happy to have chosen this one Everything is so perfect. They are very nice, we had a room with a terrace. Very relaxing.
- Very quiet location. Only “noise” was birds! Good breakfast. Comfortable and relaxing!
- It was a very spacious green set up and we were lucky to have the corner room which had a patio and faced the garden. We enjoyed the peacefulness there (except some noisy dogs at night), the very helpful staff, the horse ride next door at La Florita and our massage and the jacuzzi.
- Staff is very helpful. 24h Rezeption.
Hotel Volver is located in San Antonio de Areco, 27 miles from Los Cardales and 29 miles from Campana. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luján is 29 miles from Hotel Volver, and San Andrés de Giles is 14 miles from the property.
- La atención y predisposición del personal, la comodidad de la habitación y la pileta, escencial para días calurosos.
- Excelente trato humano, el dueño Luis es muy atento, siempre está pendiente de si necesitás asesoramiento del lugar, remis, etc.
- La piscina. La limpieza. La tranquilidad. La buena onda.
- la ubicacion ….el personal super ameno y con excelente predisposicion.
- Muy buena atencion, el desayuno muy bueno y la pileta esta muy buena
La Perdida Hotel de Campo
One of our top picks in San Antonio de Areco.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Perdida Hotel de Campo is located in San Antonio de Areco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Los Cardales is 27 miles from La Perdida Hotel de Campo, and Campana is 29 miles from the property.
- Bkfast is super complete, peacefull location, hosts are warm & informative
- Rossana and David are excellent hosts. The hotel is perfect.
- EL parque, el silencio, la tranquilidad, el pequeño bosque.
La tranquilidad de una estancia a sólo minutos del pueblo de Areco.
La hospitalidad de Rosana y David.
Me gustó la tranquilidad, las instalaciones, el parque, la piscina, todo muy bien cuidado.
Ro, es una divina, muy amable y simpática.
Located in San Antonio de Areco, 28 miles from Los Cardales, Antigua Casona features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campana is 30 miles from Antigua Casona, and Baradero is 31 miles away.
- The property is great, very clean, nice pool, delicious breakfast, friendly staff. Great location downtown.
Nice room going directly to the little garden and pool.
Nice brakfast and very nice staaf!
This boutique hotel was in an excellent location, a short stroll from the main plaza and shops, restaurants and museums.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the ambience of the hotel was charming.
We had a great weekend at Antigua Casona! Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable, decent breakfast and we even had good weather to enjoy the swimming pool.
Location is perfect, close to the main square and just around the corner there is an amazing restaurant and opposite a local pub where you can have picadas and beers.
The staff was very kind and helpful and the owners allowed us to stay a bit longer after our check out until we got our bus back home. We definately recommend this place!
- We were the only guests and our host paid a lot of attention to us, always ready to help. We woke up and the breakfast was ready!
Estancia El Ombu De Areco
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Estancia El Ombu De Areco offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Antonio de Areco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as horseback riding and biking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Los Cardales is 26 miles from Estancia El Ombu De Areco, and Campana is 26 miles away.
- The staff were wonderful and couldn’t do enough for you. The scenery and the facilities were lovely. The whole lunch experience was the highlight of the day. Not only was the food excellent but the way it was presented was wonderful.
- Definitely stay overnight. We ate under the stars and had private rides after the day trippers had gone. Fabulous
- Great experience: could go for horseback rides twice a day, relax under the trees to the sounds of the birds and sleep in a vintage room in a dream place… very friendly staff, the gauchos were amazing. I’ll come back!
- We loved everythig about our stay! It’s a gorgeous property with a charming country house. The staff is very attentive and sincere, and made us feel welcome and at home. Our room was lovely and very comfortable. We even got English-language channels on TV! The stay is well worth it for the lunch alone – hands down the best meal we had in Argentina! The afternoon ‘show’ was very interesting and they made it fun and interactive. The horseback ride in the afternoon was great and is doable even for beginners. Afternoon snacks, a great dinner al fresco and a nice breakfast rounded off the experience. Birders will love to spend time watching the myriad birds around the property; and animal lovers will enjoy playing with the motley crew of very friendly and well-behaved dogs and cats (including some adorable kittens at the time of our visit). There’s opportunity to do as much – or as little – as you want.
- Incredible from start to finish. A great way to experience the pampas. The food, rooms, service, and activities are all exceptional and very good value considering this was one of our more expensive choices on our trip. Would recommend it to anyone who would like to see a bit of gaucho life, and escape from the city for a few days.
Hotel Y Spa San Carlos
Located in San Antonio de Areco, 28 miles from Los Cardales, Hotel Y Spa San Carlos features a spa center and hot tub. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campana is 30 miles from Hotel Y Spa San Carlos, and Baradero is 31 miles from the property.
- Lovely patio and sun deck. Excellent location and easy access. Friendly and helpful staff.
- It’s a lovely place, well located to the park, restaurants, and the historic city center. The room was quiet even though on the street for the Gaucho Festival. The room was spacious with aircon. Given how hot it was outside, we were happy to have it. Except for the rude man who works the dining room, all the staff were extremely helpful and respectful. I also appreciated their patience with my Spanish, a second language for me.
- El tamaño del cuarto y baño. En la habitacion todo muy bien
La ducha de la habitación.
Las piletas y el entorno muy lindo, comodo, ordenado, y limpio
Cuenta con dispenser café, te y agua caliente las 24 hs.
El desayuno apropiado
- Todo muy bien, solo que habian olvidado que habia pedido una cama extra, pero rapidamente lo solucionaron. Tambien con el horario de salida fueron muy flexibles, estando en el hotel pedi un late check out (pago) y no hubo problemas, luego, como llovia lo cancele igualmente sin problemas. Las piletas perfectas.
Top Hotels In Duggan Buenos Aires Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Duggan Buenos Aires Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Duggan Buenos Aires Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Duggan Buenos Aires Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!