10 Best Hotels To Stay In Drexel Heights Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Drexel Heights Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Drexel Heights Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Drexel Heights Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Drexel Heights Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Drexel Heights Arizona:
Desert Diamond Casino
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Desert Diamond Casino offers accommodations in Tucson, just 7 miles from Tucson Convention Center. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Tucson International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- It’s a casino, food was good in the restaurants and rooms were big and clean staff were very accommodating with requests
- It was a delight visiting Tuscon and a pleasure staying at your facilities. The room was amazing, beds were incredible, the restroom was spacious.
- Room was very nice, shower was super, staff was very friendly and tried to be helpful casino slot machines were very good to us overall.
- Very loud close to airport and a smoke alarm in room next to me kept going off at 4 am.
- Very clean and well presented. The room was really nice, furnishings and particularly the bed. Near the airport but not very busy so no problem with noise.
Econo Lodge Tucson
Econo Lodge Tucson is located in Tucson, just 2.1 miles from Tucson Convention Center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 5 miles from Econo Lodge Tucson.
- It was so close to the highway and some food stores
- The staff was great! The bed was comfortable & had clean linens.
- The room was a good size. The front desk staff was very nice.
- the bed was comfortable. An under-staffed crew did their very best to accomedate.
- Paid a basic price for a basic room. No frills stay
Hyatt Place Tucson Airport
One of our top picks in Tucson.Featuring a year round outdoor pool, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from The University of Arizona. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. A hot breakfast is served to guests daily.Each air-conditioned room provides a sitting area with a work desk and a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels at the Hyatt Place Tucson Airport. A small refrigerator, coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also included.A free shuttle service to Tucson International Airport is provided daily. Guests can take advantage of a business center and a fitness center at the Tucson Airport Hyatt Place. Free parking is available.Davis-Monathan Air Force Base is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Pima Air & Space Museum 4.5 miles from the Hyatt Place Tucson Airport.
My mom and i loved the breakfast. It really helped to start our day!
The location was great to the relatives we visited
- Very convenient to the airport and surrounding areas.
- Property was very nice. People were polite and helpful
- The bed was very comfortable. The Gallery was convenient and well stocked.
- breakfast was very nice, a verity of breakfast items were available. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. It was a good jump off and return place for what I had intended to do while in the area.
- My mom and i loved the breakfast. It really helped to start our day!
Best Western Plus Tucson Int’l Airport Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Tucson.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western Plus Tucson Int’l Airport Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Tucson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Bathroom not refreshed with soap, etc each day. TV did not receive Super Bowl. No bottled water in room
- Breakfast was very good. The young lady who helped us was very nice. She made us feel at home. Sorry I didn’t get her name.
- convenient location, friendly staff, excellent business center.
- The atmosphere in the restaurant, warm baked cookies, and the service
- The bed was comfortable, the hotel was quiet, breakfast was great including the breakfast staff. Covered parking was a bonus.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Located 8 miles from the University of Arizona and downtown Tucson, this hotel offers a free airport shuttle service to the Tucson International Airport and a hot breakfast buffet. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ rooms are equipped with seating area and coffee maker. The rooms have air conditioning and cable TV.Guests at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the gym.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ is 4 miles from Tucson Electric Park.
Quiet room and comfortable bed/pillows
Front desk staff very friendly and helpful
- checked in at 9pm, checked out at 4am, no breakfast. call for a ride to the airport brought a ride in 5 minutes.
- The day staff on the second day was pleasant and tried to accommodate.
Very friendly and helpful staff, Good Wifi,
Great value for money, next to the airport, decent breakfast options
- The gentleman on duty on Saturday night (01/06/18) made fresh coffee and even brought my daughter two cups out to the pool.
- Quiet room and comfortable bed/pillows
Americas Best Value Inn Tucson
Off 1-10 at exit 262 and 1-19, just 5 miles from Tucson International Airport, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool, free Wi-Fi and a daily limited continental breakfast.Cable TV with HBO and ESPN channels is available in every room at the America’s Best Value Inn Tucson. A mini-refrigerator, work desk and sitting area are provided. All bathrooms have granite counter tops and showers.Free on-site lighted parking for cars and larger vehicles is provided on site. Parking for oversized vehicles is available in a parking lot adjacent to the property. 2 guest laundromats are on site. Vending machines provide late-night snack options.Downtown Tucson and Desert Diamond Casino are within 5 miles of America’s Best Value Inn Tucson. Davis Monthan Air Force Base and Pima Air & Space Museum are both less than a 15-minute drive away.
- Helpful staff. Coffee was good. The store in the lobby was plentiful
- Staff were FABULOUS. Stacey the Receptionist is absolutely wonderful. I had an issue and needed to place a reverse charge call back to the UK. The Motel phone system does not allow overseas calls (including reverse charge/collect) – Stacey offered me her own MOBILE phone to make the call. She is a credit to Americas Best Value Inn
- Employees were extremely nice and the hotel is dog friendly.
- It was the cleanest motal I’ve been in on this trip
- Beautiful, spacious and very clean room. Comfy beds and extra sleeping space with pullout sofa. Absolutely more than met my expectations for the price i was paying
Motel 6 Tucson – Congress Street
The McKale Center and the University of Arizona are both a 10-minute drive from this motel. A cable TV is included in all guest rooms and guests can take advantage of an outdoor pool.The brightly furnished guest rooms feature air conditioning and a telephone with free local calls. Wi-Fi is available.Free morning coffee is provided at the Motel 6 Tucson. A laundromat is on site and a 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience.Kitt Peak National Observatory is 4 miles from the Tucson Motel 6. The Reid Park Zoo is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- It is value for money. Since we just wanted a one night stay so could not have asked more.
- Close to the freeway. Enough parking. They allow pets (big plus).
- Wendy at the front desk was the most personable hotel employee i have ever encountered! Very friendly and made sure to hook me up with the quietest room they had.
- Pretty close to stores n restaurants n easy to hop onto freeway
- Yes this Motel was disgusting sheets were dirty hair in the bed. Towels in restroom dirty. I was so disappointed in Motel 6 I will never stay at another one again. When I check out I needed to shower. I slept on top of all the Beding. Comforter are one of the dirtiest things in the motel and I would rather sleep on that then that bed.
Motel 6 Tucson Airport
Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Tucson International Airport. Free coffee is served in the lobby each morning. Free parking is available on site.All rooms include free Wi-Fi and feature a private bathroom at Motel 6 Tucson Airport.Guests can take advantage of a business center at Tucson Airport Motel 6. A 24-hour front desk is available. Laundry facilities are also featured.University of Arizona is a 10-minute drive from the motel. Randolph Municipal Golf Course is 5 miles from Motel 6 Tucson Airport.
- The price! You cannot stay in this area in this nice of a hotel for any less money. A true bargain to be found near the Pima air and space Museum.
- The only thing I liked about the hotel was our housekeeper she was the BEST ever her name was fernanda she cleaned our room like if it was her home !!! She is the best ever
- Changed our rooms without issue. Rooms were big and the beds were comfortable enough. Rooms were inconsistent with what they offered i e refigerator, microwave additional plugins with the TV for game sratuons.
- Loved the room and the fact it had a fridge and microwave
gave me extra pillows as requested and first floor as requested.
However I’m staying at another motel 6 where you have to PAY for wifi, you might want to advertise that fact. I never would have booked had I been made aware..
location 960 s freeway tucson az 85745
also no fridge
Super 8 Tucson
This Tucson hotel is only 1 miles from the Tucson Convention Center and 2 miles from Sentinel Peak Park. It features an outdoor pool, daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The warmly decorated rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV including HBO channels and a work desk are also provided.Guests at Super 8 Tucson can relax on the sundeck or in the outdoor jacuzzi. Laundry facilities are available on site as well as free parking.The University of Arizona and Arizona Stadium are a 10-minute drive from Tucson Super 8. Davis-Monthan Air Force Base is 15 minutes away and the Children’s Museum Tucson is 1.5 miles away.
- The room was very clean and the tv had a great selection of channels.
- The toilet and tub room is separate from the sink. The bed was comfortable. The HVAC was quiet. Could not hear the freeway nearby.
- Arrived with reservation , and discovered no clerk, on doors locked, my rating for this motel is something below zero. Terrible experience had to go else where and purchase a room there!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY OR RECOMMEND SUPER 8 motels…
- Right off highway… Had cameras for the parking lot
- AC was good although it was not on when I got there and as you can imagine it took quite a while to cool off the room in the afternoon in Tucson.
Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Providing a free 24-hour airport shuttle service, this hotel is less than half a mile from the Tucson International. Wi-Fi is provided. A free hot breakfast is served to guests daily.Hampton Inn Tucson Airport is a completely non-smoking hotel that is near attractions such as The Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum and the Old Tucson Movie Studio. The stunning Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Monument are also nearby.An outdoor pool is available at the Tucson Airport Hampton Inn. A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are available.University of Arizona, Downtown Tucson and the Pima Air & Space Museum are within 8 miles of Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport.
- The room had everything I needed. I like having a refrigerator and a microwave. The rooms are consistent from city to city and I appreciate that.
- The bed was so comfy I had a hard time getting out of bed. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly smiles all around. Housekeeping was excellent.
- The lobby was nice – the breakfast was good – the bed was comfortable
- Staff was very pleasant. Shuttle to and from airport was good(prompt,timily) but awkward to get in and out of for someone with limited mobility.
- Excellent….comfortable, all we beeded for our stay.
Top Hotels In Drexel Heights Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Drexel Heights Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!