10 Best Hotels To Stay In Drake Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Drake Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Drake Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Drake Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Drake Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Drake Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Drake Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Drake Puntarenas:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Margarita offers accommodations in Drake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Drake Bay Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Rooms look like what I saw on the internet. Very new, clean, comfortable beds, has a mini fridge, a/c, and even a de-humidifier. It was useful for a place so humid. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Helped me to arrange all my tours. Complimentary hot and cold water, coffee and biscuits for breakfast. Rooms were made up daily. Overall, great value for money and a very comfortable stay.
- This is a lovely, brand new hotel in a great location. The room was very spacious and very clean. We were able to watch a lot of bird life from the balcony outside our room. There is a nice seating area near to the reception where you can relax and have free coffee and biscuits. Mauricio, the manager, and his friend, Christopher were really nice people and couldn’t have been more helpful.
- It was amazing! Everything in the room is well-done, the bed is enormous, it is super clean and there is hot water and not from suicide shower! Super good value for this price in costa rica! And there was an attention to the detail! My husband liked the “man” shampoo in the bathroom.
- Mauricio is an exceptional host and so generous with his time and information.
- The hotel is brand new! The rooms are very nice, beds are comfortable, shower was amazing! Mauricio went above and beyond to help us out with some car troubles while we were there and gave us great recommendations for food and activities upon arrival.
Hotel Jinetes de Osa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Jinetes de Osa offers accommodations in Drake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
Very special location, just beautifully natural. The staff were amazing from the guides to the chef. Hope it stays this natural and unspoilt. Even the power cuts were charming because it created a lovely social experience.
We booked several trips, all of which we enjoyed but we love diving/snorkelling the best. Cano Island was second only to the Maldives but only marginally. The guide Giovanni was exceptional, his knowledge was outstanding. A truly beautiful place.
Close to town, included breakfast that was adequate, rooms were clean, air condition worked good, check in process was good and arrangements from Sierpe went smoothly.
If you are looking for a luxury resort, this is not the place. It’s a no frills kind of place.
- We had a beautiful view of the bay from our room. The breakfast provided was made to order. All the staff were very accommodating and nice. The dinners were so good that we ended up eating all our meals there during the five days we stayed.
- Friendly staff, well organized activities. We received extra help when encountered a problem with getting there.
- Really nice place:) we had amazing room with ocean view. Breakfasts were amazing. Definitely worth visiting:)
- Very special location, just beautifully natural. The staff were amazing from the guides to the chef. Hope it stays this natural and unspoilt. Even the power cuts were charming because it created a lovely social experience.
One of our top picks in Drake.Cabinas Murillo offers accommodations in Drake. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was simple but colorful and had a great view. The breakfast options were also nice and the advantages were that it was very close to where the boats arrive, that they organised tours themselves and that they could coordinate the boat ferry for us.
- Very flexible within the timing of our breakfast, even 5 am wasnt a problem; very friendly and helpful people; clean room
- The balcony with a view on the sea – Very affordable – Good location and helpful staff
- The location was great, the owners were helpful and the room was comfortable with good sea views.
- Fantastic views from the balcony. Good location too.
Pacheco Tours & Cabins
One of our best sellers in Drake! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pacheco Tours & Cabins offers accommodations in Drake.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Stayed only one night. Room fine with a/c and fridge. The bonus was the view of the ocean.
- Nice clean little cabin with a gorgeous view of the sea. It has a nice balcony with a small table, two chairs and a great hamac. One of the owners lives next door and is always ready to help. They are also tour operators and provide great tours in the national park and a super floating tour that is worth taking.
- The snorkeling tour and the views were great; Carlos helped us catch a ride back from Playa SAN Josecito; the room with bunks was great for kids; the woman who cleans the rooms is amazing!
- The room was very clean and the views were amazing. We were very comfortable there. Everything was within close walking distance so it was perfect.
- Amazing view!! Clean and comfortable room with mini fridge and excellent AC. Hot water was a plus! Erick and his sister were both extremely helpful and accommodating. They were able to store our bags overnight while we stayed in Corcovado.
Cabinas Pura Vida
One of our best sellers in Drake! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Cabinas Pura Vida is located in Drake, only 1,300 feet from the Agujitas Beach. It offers Breakfast included, A/C rooms, private bathroom with shower, a shared kitchen, wooden furniture, WiFi access and private parking on site.Guests can also relax on the hammocks while enjoying views of the on-site garden.Cabinas Pura Vida can arrange tours to visit Corcovado National Park and Cano Island by boat where guests can enjoy activities such as snorkelling and diving.
Staff was nice and helpful
Facilities was great, big fridges and kitchen
- Friendliness of owners, provided shuttle service from and to the various tours and at arrival and departure. Reserved excellent snorkeling tour for us. Very nice outdoor kitchen well equipped and clean. Very comfortable mattress. Close to restaurants and mini markets. Many hamacs provided.
- The owner and his family were wonderful and gave us a great recommendation for dinner at Claudios which we could walk to. Fresh Fish and Barbecue. The hotel was lovely and breakfast was very good with great bird watching. We wish we had stayed in Drake at least one if not two more nights to snorkel Cano Island and see more of the area.
Staff was very friendly, helpful and organised everything.
Nice breakfast included.
- Breakfast changed each day and catered well for vegans. Staff extremely helpful when our travel plans fell through. Hammocks awesome! Nice to have kitchenette.
- Staff was nice and helpful
One of our top picks in Drake.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Vistadrake Lodge offers accommodations in Drake. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is room service at the property.
- Beautifully appointed bungalow with bespoke hand made wooden furniture. Large very private balcony with furniture and view into the rainforest. Large kitchen and a laundry (no washing machine but somewhere to dry our clothes at last). Garden. We enjoyed watching the birdlife from the balcony and we self catered most of the time. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Great location with nice view. Very nice and helpful owner. Good breakfast with fruits, pancakes, cereals and toast. We had a nice and comfortable stay, very nice to hang out on the terrace in the hammock.
- We loved our bungalow. A bit of a hike from the beach but an experience closer to country life, views of the rainforest, sounds of birds. The room (especially the deck) was impeccable. Staff was a bit overstretched at times but super friendly and Emilio was a generous and enthusiastic host.
- Emilio was incredibly helpful and charming. Of all the agencies and hotel/hostel managers I dealt with in an around Drake Bay, he was the most willing to contact people on our behalf, arrange tours and generally ensure we had a good trip. He even upgraded us to his new bungalow with ocean view because it was available. Location was very central, 1 minute walk to both the main beach including collectivos boat pickup point and 1 minute walk to the central strip with good restaurants such as Gringo Curts.
- The view was incredible. Saw so much wildlife from the hammock.
Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering a beautiful setting next to Corcovado National Park, Hotel Casa Jungle Lodge has charming bungalows and suites overlooking its gardens. Just 1.2 miles from the nearest beach, it features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a restaurant.Each bungalow and suite at Hotel Casa Jungle Lodge has simple, Costa Rican décor. There is a seating area with a ceiling fan and a minibar.Los Vitrales Restaurant serves local cuisine, including meat and seafood dishes. Bar El Bosque has a beautiful rainforest setting, while Margarita Sunset Point offers amazing ocean views from its garden. The hotel also features a gift shop and a lounge.Staff can arrange excursions to nearby waterfalls, ranches and mangroves. Local activities include scuba diving, horse riding, sea-kayaking and fishing.The Casa Jungle also arranges trips to Caño Island and San Josecito Beach, as well as cruises along the Sierpes River
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Mohagine Hotel offers accommodations in Drake. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great place with very nice meeting / cooking area, homely atmosphere and very friendly, helpful host. Nature in this place (partly primary forest) is really fantastic, and so was the guided night tour on the plot!
- Everything is just arranged perfectly and the place is really nice! We had our own campingspot with everthing you good ask for. It was a real pleasent stay for a good price!
- The staff was nice and really helpfull, we couldn’t hope better place to stay in drake bay. You feel like sleeping in the forest.
- I loved sitting out on the deck listening to the jungle noises. Everyone has their own secluded accommodation surrounded by the Forrest. The communal kitchen was good. We used the kettle but not to cook.
- Nice, friendly and helpful staff; Anja arranges anything e.g. trips and transfer. The notched is totally equipped, accommodations and showers / restrooms are very clean. Beautiful garden. Very good breakfast (4000 Colones) in „Tortugo“ restaurant near to the sea.
Hotel Finca Maresia
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Finca Maresia offers accommodations in Drake. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Finca Maresia.
- Very charming people, beautiful nature, and excellent meals
- Staff is very helpful. The manager Johnny is amazing !
- Room was lovely, food was great and Miguel was the perfect host, so helpful and friendly. He went above and beyond to help us especially on our last day when we were leaving. The Hotel itself is beautiful and is in a very tranquil setting so if you want a place to relax this is the place. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend anyone to stay here.
Everything was amazing! The place was beautiful! The design of the room was perfect, especially the bathroom – you take a shower in front of the jungle.
The public area is unique- big deck, with uniscop to watch the wild life that around. We sat there and saw parrots flying around.
And the most important thing was miguel the owner – he was so professional, kind and helped us in everything. Our stay in Corcovado wouldn’t have been the same if we wouldn’t have stayed at finch maresia. For sure it was the best place that we stayed. If you are planning a trip to Corcovado for sure stay at finch maresia!
- Clean, comfortable, very good meals and beautiful surrounding for nature lovers
Hotel Rancho Corcovado
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rancho Corcovado offers accommodations in Drake. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Great location on the beach and close to town. All the staff were great, particularly the manager who was friendly and had good suggestions for tours and took care of booking them.
- teh view but it was up 80 steps. Very high up. No air. Only one fan. Very hot.
Near of the beach
People was pretty kindly
Food was delicious and enought in remote place do not expect to have lot of food.
Organization of tours earlier
Das Fruehstueck war sehr gut, die Menge der angebotenen Touren vielfältig.
Wir haben zu Beginn das Zimmer reklamiert (Nr 8), daraufhin bekamen wir ein weitaus besseres Standardzimmer ( Nr 3) und sogar noch einen kleinen Tisch und Stuhl fuer die Veranda, so dass wir schoen draußen sitzen konnten.
Auch der Waschservice ist schnell und guenstig.
Der Strand ist sehr schoen und ruhig. Generell hat man im Hotel seine Ruhe, da die meisten Gaeste auf Tagestouren sind.
- Hotel que esta bien en la zona. Situado frente al mar. La carretera para llegar al pueblo es muy mala y tambien el acceso al hotel. Es mejor ir en bote desde sierpe. Por lo demas muy bien
Top Hotels In Drake Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Drake Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Drake Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Drake Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!