10 Best Hotels To Stay In Drados Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Drados Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Drados Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Drados Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Drados Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Drados Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Drados Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Drados Galicia:
Cima da Vila
Located in Castro Caldelas, 1.2 mi from Edo River, Cima da Vila offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer is available on request.The property offers a shared lounge with a library. Public parking is available nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the guest house. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside of the Ribeira Sacra and the Romanesque Galician architecture. O Invernadeiro Nature Reserve is 22 mi away. Ourense can be reached in around 45 minutes by car.
- This was the cleanest place I’ve every stayed in. Totally spotless. The rooms are located in the house of the owner. In addition to one’s bedroom there is a very nice lounge room on the same level as the bedrooms which you can access. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She doesn’t speak much English and even though we have only limited Spanish, this was not a problem. We found a way to communicate effectively. Castro Caldelas is a lovely little town and a great place to base oneself when exploring the surrounding area. Lots of things to do, especially if you like walks.
- The guest house was very clean, beautifully furnished and comfortable. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. It is a perfect location for exploring the Ribeira Sacra. Cafes and restaurants are nearby, but the hotel is in a very quiet area in the old part of town.
- Thank you Jo for a wonderfull stay at your beautiful home, you looked after us very well. The whole house was spotlessly clean. Situated in a very peaceful part of Castro Caldelas along a narrow winding road with free parking 50M away.
- The hostess makes you feel at home, the place is at the top and end of the town thus tranquility and privacy are ensured, decoration is just perfect, good taste in all the details, bathroom is absolutely cleaned and if hair dryer is needed you just need to ask for it! No TV in the room but a comfortable TV room is available if needed. A place to repeat!
- Such a lovely clean hotel with a lovely welcoming and helpful owner. She made us feel very welcome and gave us some great suggestions for things to do in the area. I only know a small amount of Spanish and she knew enough English so that we were able to communicate and understand one another and enhance our respective pronunciation skills. Castro Caldelas is a small town with an interesting castle and a few places to eat and well placed for walking or boat trips in the area.
Hotel Pousada Vicente Risco
Offering a picturesque setting in Castro Caldelas, La Pousada Vicente Risco used to be the home of the famous artist and intellect, Vicente Risco. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rustic rooms at La Pousada Vicente Risco have exposed stone walls and pastel tones. There is a small seating area with a sofa, satellite TV, heating and a desk.Cuisine characteristic of the Ribeira Sacra region is served in the restaurant, along with wine produced from local Mencia grapes.Cañón do Sil and the Sant Estevo River are within 40 minutes’ drive of the Vicente Risco. Ourense is 29 mi away, and Montfort de Lemos is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- Good location in the centre of town, parking for our motorcycles was not possible at the hotel but plenty of spaces are available within a few paces, rooms were large and spotlessly clean, welcome wasn’t unfriendly but curt and efficient as is often the Spanish way, no English spoken by any of the staff we met but that’s not usually much of a problem. The town itself is easily explored from the hotel and is in a fabulous setting overlooking the surrounding mountains – it is at quite high altitude so drops cold when the sun has gone down. Local bars are very cheap, mainly populated by locals rather than tourists for a more ‘genuine’ experience. I assume the town would be busier in the summer but was quiet when we were there (early October). Price was reasonable considering the location. We were only there for one night but it would be a good base for a 2 or 3 night stay and exploring the area. Overall a nice flavour of this part of rural Spain.
- No English was spoken at all but we still managed to communicate. The lovely hostess helped me carry our bags up the stairs! The rooms are huge and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Good sized room and very clean, extremely good value for money.
- Everything was extraclean, the host Milagros was kind and she provided breakfast earlier for us. The food was fantastic.
- The family atmosphere was wonderful. The food was delicious
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
Pazo Da Pena Manzaneda is located in Manzaneda, in Riberia Sacra wine region, in the Terra de Trives. This large 16th-century stately house has a large garden.The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a mini-bar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
Breakfast was perfect. Room very nice. The interior of the “Pazo” outstanding.
Remarkable winery in the same village (but almost not to find).
Close to the Rio Sil and the vineyards and wineries of the Ribeira Sacra.
Nice hiking-possibilities near the house and the village.
- The building is wonderful, and the guided tour is definitely worth doing. Breakfast is very very nice, with home made and local product. The possibility to make use of the common spaces of the Pazo is definitely a plus. Easy usage of private parking.
- Wonderful hotel with beautiful rooms and very comfortable. A lovely building to stay in. The breakfast was very good. Very good meals and very cheap in a nearby café but the opening time for meals was very dubious
- beautiful quiet landscape, very friendly stuff, the architecture and furnishing of the house and the room
- I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Hotel La Churra
Set in the stunning natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this quaint and modern hotel is the ideal place to explore the mountains and river valleys in this region of Galicia. Enjoy views of the countryside from the hotel. You can also participate in a wealth of outdoor activities here and go on cultural excursion such as the Monastery Route. This is the ideal place to get away from it all and relax in a beautiful natural setting.
- The shower temperature control was very different, didn’t figure out how to use it at first but then it made all the sense. The towels were great, my girlfriend complimented them a lot. Super confortable bed with big pillows. The fragrance of the whole building was very pleasurable. And finaly, the breakfast was great!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, the breakfasts excellent and the decor a lovely blend of local materials in stone and wood. The hotel boasts a beautiful upstairs gallery where you can sit with panoramic views over, the square next to the monastery and over the the hills behind this quaint Galician village. The perfect place for a quiet restful few days in beautiful surroundings.
- La amabilidad de Agustín y el buen gusto de las instalaciones. Un lugar perfecto para desconectar.
Habitación y baño muy guapos
Desayuno con bastante variedad
- La gentilezza e le capacità di Agustin, il buon ristorante e gli spazi comuni, la vicinanza della bellissima cittadina di Ourense.
Parador de Monforte de Lemos
Housed in a 17th-century Benedictine Monastery, this Parador Hotel sits on the highest point of the town of Monforte de Lemos, in northern Galicia. Enjoy locally-caught game in the elegant restaurant.Built around the property’s main cloister, the Parador de Monforte de Lemos’s bedrooms are luxurious, spacious and well-lit. Admire careful decor which is in harmony with the Monforte de Lemos’s neoclassical style.You can enjoy a stroll around the pretty gardens of the property and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer. Sit down with a good book in the pleasant setting of the Monforte’s covered terrace – with garden views. Alternatively, unwind in the hotel’s hot tub for the ultimate relaxation after a workout in the gym.Enjoy the panoramic views of the town and its surrounding area from this hotel. You can visit the beautiful surrounding countryside of the Ribeira Sacra region of Galicia, with its rich natural and monumental heritage.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful, both at the breakfast service and the dinner service. Historic building with commanding location overlooking countryside. Beautiful patio.
- It is a beautiful building on the top of a hill overlooking town. There is an interesting central courtyard that served for rainwater collection in earlier times. That is the smoking area and it is glassed off on all levels, but open at the top. As a non-smoker it was nice having a glass of beer out there when no one was smoking. The staff were very nice and courteous. The town is nice to walk around with a nice park along the river. Although the roads up to the Parador are steep, it is a pleasant walk and takes the same amount of time as driving and finding a place to park. Dinners and breakfasts were nice, especially the seafood appetizers. The perfectly seared scallops served on their shells were the best I’ve ever had.
- What can you say about staying at a historic Benedictine monastery? It was absolutely jaw dropping. Plus, it helped that our room was very comfortable too. Comfortable bed, great bathroom, and an impressive view! Easy to walk into town for food (but remember, you have to walk back up!) It was the only Paradore that we stayed at on our trip, and we’d definitely do it again!
- This is a beautiful and historic hilltop hotel located in an old religious facility with a working (and gorgeous) chapel attached. Dinner was good, and the breakfast buffet was very attractive…and delicious. Our stay was quite memorable, and we loved it.
- A grand and romantic building with an otherworldly view.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
- We booked for a two night stay and extended to a third as we enjoyed our time here so much. The accommodation was comfortable, breakfast was good and we especially enjoyed dinner. We had a slight difficulty getting access to WiFi which was quickly resolved by Nacho, who also helped us with planning our visit to the area. Our stay was one of the high points of our holiday.
- This is a very wonderful and very special place. The food and wine are excellent and we were very well looked after by very lovely folk. A highlight in living.
- The place is really beautiful, no neighbors at close distance, nice yoga room and living room
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
Hotel Ansuiña is located in Baños de Molgas. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can use a bar.At the hotel, each room has a desk. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. Guest rooms feature a private bathroom and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ourense is 17 miles from Hotel Ansuiña, while Allariz is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 73 miles from the accommodation.
Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was in excellent condition and clean.
Staff were very friendly and helpful
- La atención de quien trabaja allí. Es increíble como se vuelcan en el huésped para que esté a gusto
- nos gusto todo pero en trato de la señora de rececion estupendea el sitio de hotel osea la ubicacion junto al rio muy bueno
- Las telas de araña que sujetaban parte de la cortina y aportaban un toque victoriano al conjunto.
SOLO TOME CAFE Y LA CAMA ERA PELIN BLANDA. POR LO CUAL NO PUEDO HABLAR NI DEL DESAYUNO NI LA COMIDA, DORMIR SE DUERME BIEN.
EN CUANTO A LA ATENCION BIEN , ASI COMO EL SERVICIO EN EL BAR
- Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was in excellent condition and clean.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Set within the Ribiera Sacra region and by the Miño and Sil Rivers, this converted monastery features a fabulous spa and beautiful central courtyard. Enjoy regional cuisine in the fine dining room and relax in the gardens.The listed Benedictine Monastery dates back to the 10th century and in true Parador fashion has been beautifully transformed into a chic and unique luxury hotel. Admire historic features such as stone archways, carved window frames, and the monastery’s 3 original Baroque, Romanesque and Renaissance cloisters.Rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated and some enjoy views over the Sil River and surrounding countryside. They are distributed along the 3 different cloisters.Dine in true Spanish style on the terrace of the Parador de Santo Etevo’s restaurant while you try wonderfully prepared regional cuisine and enjoy views of the forest. Try ingredients caught straight from the river and the Galician coast.There is also a café in one of the cloisters, as well as a second terrace and lounges.Combine a Medieval setting with a modern approach to the ultimate in relaxation with a visit to the Santo Estevo’s wonderful spa. It provides a wide range of treatments, massages and thermal circuits.
- The monastery-turned-hotel is beautiful and preserved. Staff is kind and you can wander the perimeter and enjoy a leisurely day in the countryside. They accommodated is for an early breakfast because we had to drive early to Santiago so we were appreciative of that.
- A classic parador in a spectacular setting. Spacious room, great facilities, Beautiful nature area.
- Location. Location. Location. Gorgeous facility in extraordinarily beautiful surroundings. Nice, but crowded, breakfast buffet. A delicious dinner with impeccable service enjoyed by all six of us.
- Situation of the parador is stunning, thanks to the monks!!
- This place deserves six stars, if possible. An exquisite mix of modern comfort and ambiance from the Middle Ages. The hiking trails around the property take you through beautiful woods to lovely vistas. It is out of the way, but, that’s the point!
Hotel Ribeira Sacra
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ribeira Sacra is located in Monforte de Lemos. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Monforte de Lemos Train Station is 1.2 mi away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and the private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Towels are provided.Staff at Hotel Ribeira can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities at the property include vending machines for drinks and snacks. A safety deposit box is also available.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 1,650 feet of Hotel Ribeira. Rio Cabe Golf Club is a 12-minute drive from the property, and Lugo is 40 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 78 mi from the hotel.
- The accommodation was clean. We enjoyed the breakfast everyday which, contained different breads, cold meats and cheese. Staff were always willing to help with anything we needed. The hotel is close to restaurants, river and market.
- Plenty of space in the room. Great shower. Comfy bed. Breakfast was ok but a little meagre.
- Very helpful staff. Hotel comfortable and quiet. Good value for money. Close to bar and restaurant area. They recommended La Polar restaurant extremely good.
- More than i had expected. Really modern and clean. Had a card key to enter hotel at whatever time i wanted.Extra friendly staff at reception.Missed the breakfast as had an early flight but to get a free breakfast after the small amount for such a room i thought was incredible. Will return for sure!
- Bed really comfy. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful.
Hotel Condes De Lemos
One of our top picks in Monforte de Lemos.Featuring free bikes, Hotel Condes De Lemos is located in Monforte de Lemos. Featuring a terrace, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk, and buying tickets for guests.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guest rooms feature a desk.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hotel Condes De Lemos.The accommodation provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Ourense is 30 miles from Hotel Condes De Lemos.
- I loved the hotel, and the location is great coming by train or car. Staff very helpful and very good breakfast. Definitely I’ll come back when in Monforte. Also a must visit museum across the hotel.
- The location of the hotel is really good, found it quickly, there were several restaurants nearby and we could have dinner late in the evening. We were also welcomed warmly and checked in quickly. The breakfast was really good, there variety of dishes surprised us (for Spain)))
Excellent value for money, breakfast very good with lots of choices, close to station, good restaurant next door.
Very helpful receptionist.
- Amazing value, especially with breakfast included in the price. Our room was really big and had a small balcony looking over the city. The receptionist was lovely and spoke English.
- La habitación es amplia y tenía 2 camas grandes. Está todo muy limpio. El desayuno es buffet, variado y completo…el bizcocho está riquísimo. Destacar el trato del personal tanto de recepción como la atención en el desayuno, son realmente encantadoras y dispuestas a ayudarte en todo momento. También tiene recepción 24 horas. Realmente para ser un 2 estrellas superó mis expectativas con creces. Nada más salir tienes varios sitios donde puedes comer o cenar sin tener que ir al centro de Monforte. Ha sido una experiencia estupenda tanto por el alojamiento como por la belleza de la zona. Estamos deseando repetir y sin duda volveremos a este hotel.
Top Hotels In Drados Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Drados Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Drados Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Drados Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!