10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dorneda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dorneda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dorneda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dorneda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dorneda Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dorneda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dorneda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dorneda Galicia:
This stylish, modern hotel boasts a fantastic setting overlooking the Bay of A Coruña and just a short drive from the center of the city.Enjoy views over the beach, bay and Santa Cruz castle from the restaurant at the Porto Cobo. This contemporary venue blends these spectacular views with dishes of modern Galician cuisine. You can also take in the ocean views while enjoying a drink in the fashionable lobby bar.Those looking to explore the historic, charming port of A Coruña can take the 5 miles ride to the center of the city. You can also spend your day on the sandy beach in front of the hotel.
- everything was great EXCEPT the Air condition – very poor system.
- Beautiful room overlooking the ocean and A Coruna. It is definitely worth spending the extra money for the sea view. It was fantastic to fall asleep to the sound of the waves. The facilities are modern and the breakfast was outstanding. Parking is plentiful and free, and there is a bus a few minutes a way that takes you in 25-30 minutes to the old town of A Coruna.
No fried or poached eggs.
Charged us extra for view, not friendly on check in ! The double bed is not suitable for middle aged couples as it’s small double! With a lot of hassle we got twin room, the check in guy wasn’t pleasant during this time. He and his colleague in house did not handle the situation well . We were charged 15 euro extra per night for the view? However we were attending a wedding celebrations locally and 11 members of our family were at the same hotel and got cheaper rates.
- Great location. Attentive and friendly staff. There was nothing to dislike about the hotel at all and it exceeded all expectations. Well done
- Unreal location. 10 minute drive to the city. Right on the seafront. Warm comfortable and very clean. Absolute bargain.
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is located 2,300 feet from Bastiagueiro Beach, just 4.3 mi from A Coruña. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras feature flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is also an on-site café. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras can also host a range of events including weddings and corporate meetings.There is an attractive outdoor terrace where you can relax with a drink. The property also has a children’s playground, a 24-hour reception.Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is 30 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ferrol. A Coruña Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- The bed was huge! And so comfy. The location is in a nice neighborhood outside A Coruña, very quiet, beautiful park nearby, great walking along the coast. Easy bus ride into the city and then quick train to Santiago de Compostela if you’re interested.
- Great Location! Close to La Coruna but far enough to avoid traffic and noise. The room was excellent.
Cama grande e cómoda.
Ttodo novo e de boa calidade.
- I’m a frequent visitor of this place. Nice as always 🙂
- The breakfast buffet was wonderful! The room was large, quiet and comfortable… the environment was pleasant and we felt welcomed and cared for.
Pazo do Rio
Pazo do Rio offers rustic-style rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. La Coruña is 5 mi away and the airport is just 5 minutes’ drive from the property.Free WiFi is available. There is also a chill-out terrace with a café. The property also features a Finnish sauna.Rooms at the Pazo do Rio are decorated in warm colors, and include a private bathroom with toiletries and bathrobes.Pazo do Rio is surrounded by gardens and located in the quiet residential area of Oleiros. The Ría de Burgo Estuary is 0.6 mi away, while Santa Cristina Beach is only 1.2 mi away
- Nice rooms, traditional building, friendly and very helpfull staff, great breakfast.
- Excellent out of hours reception welcome provided upon request.
El personal, especialmente el del restaurante, excelente.
Respecto a Lareira, me pareció espectacular.
- Los puntos fuertes son el personal y las instalaciones. Perfecto para desconectar, es uno de esos hoteles en los que disfrutas con los detalles. Completo set de ameneties, carta de almohadas, cama muy confortable, parking amplio, entorno excepcional.
- Máxima tranquilidad, lugar sin ruidos, con jardines para pasear. Piscina, jacuzzi y luego chimenea para relajarse. Se respira energía positiva.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Jardin is located in Oleiros, 10 minutes’ drive from A Coruña. This property offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The modern rooms at Hotel Jardin feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and extra pay-per-view channels. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a spa bath. All rooms have garden views.At Hotel Jardin you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The nearest beach is just 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
- la bañera de hidromasaje es enorme. Pedimos dos cafes para desayunar y nos invitaron.
- Cámada muy grande y cómoda. Gran detalle que dejaran una botella de sidra y pasteles. La bañera de hidromasaje enorme y funcionando perfectamente.
La comodidad y amplitud de la habitación.
La buena relación calidad/precio tanto de las instalaciones como del desayuno.
Excelente servicio de habitaciones.
- Confort de la habitación , profesionalidad del personal, detalles del motel…un alojamiento al que volver
- La cama es amplia y muy cómoda, la bañera de hidromasaje tiene varios programas interesantes. A mayores, se agradece el detalle de bienvenida.
Hotel Alda Santa Cristina.
Hotel Santa Cristina offers views of where the Burgo River meets the Atlantic Ocean. Its rooms have a TV and fantastic views. Enjoy meals in the elegant restaurant.Sleep peacefully in the Santa Cristina’s delightfully decorated bedrooms. Enjoy pastel tones and an air of elegance thanks to the classical style fabrics and prints chosen. The Santa Cristina has carefully made use of the amazing views on offer with large windows and skylights in the attic rooms to ensure plenty of natural sunlight enters the rooms. The floors are wooden and some rooms feature pretty, white tables and chairs.Enjoy meals in the Santa Cristina restaurant which serves home-made dishes characteristic of the Galician region. You can choose from the daily set menu, fresh fish and seafood, and a fine wine from the Santa Cristina’s excellent selection. There is also a sunny terrace where you can enjoy drinks from the cafeteria accompanied by breathtaking sea views.
- The hotel is very comfortable, the staff friendly and accommodating and the room was small and well laid out. I slept really well, and the best part is the hotel has a great location next to a very beautiful beach.
- Amazing and very supportive staff, comfort and cleanliness
- All was good. A gem if your wanting to relax at beach and value for money.
- One of the best hotels I stayed in! Great location with river on one side and the ocean on the other. Right next to the beach. In the area there are beautiful parks and many cafes and restaurants. Very very friendly staff. Our room wasn’t very big, but certainly enough and very comfortable.
- Confortable, clean, nice staff, excellent value for money.
Hotel El Pescador
Located on Galicia’s stunning coastline with the Burgo Estuary nearby, this seaside hotel overlooks Santa Cristina Beach, has free Wi-Fi and a pretty garden area. Enjoy drinks in the bar.The Pescadors interiors are modern and spacious with large windows letting in plenty of light. All private bathrooms feature bathtubs.Catch up with friends and world affairs on the free, wireless internet available.Thanks to the Pescador’s position on the coast, you can easily explore the areas beaches and coastal walks. Head into town for a browse around the local shops, bars and restaurants serving delicious local seafood. Make a visit into la Coruña, just 5 minutes away and the 16th-century castle of Santa Cruz.
- Good location, and off season price. 24 hour reception – to open the door 😊😊
- The room was comfortable enough, but I woke up in the early hours with food poisoning from something I’d eaten at a nearby restaurant, so not my best memory. Spent most of my stay in the bathroom.
it is a nice place, close to the beach and close to a few restaurants and cafeterias.
It is a clean and comfortable place, with elavator and 3 different breakfast options.
I would back if I have to travel to Coruña again.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. On arrival we found that our allocated room had no view and faced a brick wall. We requested a room with a view which despite being fully booked they were able to accommodate us. This meant spending two nights in one sea view room then being moved to another superior room. They moved our possessions with no fuss.
- Everything was great. Very friendly staff. Definitively recommended.
Hotel City House Rías Altas
Hotel City House Rías Altas is set on Santa Cristina Beach, a 10-minute drive from La Coruña. It offers free Wi-Fi access.The hotel has simple, comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms. All the rooms have a TV and a mini bar.Hotel City House Rías Altas has a restaurant, serving fresh regional food. There is also a coffee shop with sea views.The city of La Coruña is 2.5 mi away across the Burgo Estuary.Hotel City House Rías Altas has a peaceful seaside setting. There are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
Das Personal war Nett.
Und am Empfang sogar etwas Englisch Danke
- Lo único rescatable de la estancia la vista . Y la atención de las chicas que están en recepción
Su ubicacion justo al borde de la playa de Santa Cristina.
Eñ resto una verguenza.
- Do fato de ser em frente à praia o preço é razoável , foi uma experiência boa .
- El desayuno muy pero que muy pobre y lo mejor la ubicacion del Hotel….frente a la playa.
- Das Personal war Nett.
Located 350 feet from La Coruña’s Santa Cristina Beach, Hotel Brial has its own scuba diving center. It offers private parking, 24-hour reception and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Brial are equipped with central heating and a private bathroom. They also contain a TV and a safe.The Brial Hotel has a café which serves a home-made buffet breakfast. There is also a variety of restaurants and open-air cafés within 5 minutes’ walk.The hotel is in the Perillo area of La Coruña, 8 minutes’ drive from the city center. The Tower of Hercules, a Roman lighthouse and UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 15 minutes’ drive away.
location was fantastic- minutes from restaurants and grocery store, a bit further for the beach
The room was cute and fresh
- The place was clean and pretty comfortable. It was a simple and basic room that fit your needs
- Great to have parking. Location very convenient. Room comfortable and clean.
- Surprisingly good for a hotel with just one star. Big and clean rooms, we had one with a small kitchenette. Supermarket right by the side of the hotel was a nice find. Safe parking. 10 minutes walk to the beautiful beach of Santa Cristina. Lots of bars and restaurants on the way there. Nice and friendly staff.
- todo bien .la limpieza .la atencion el lugar .todo perfecto. no hay lujo pero todo confortable.lugar ideal para descansar y cerca de la playa .todo bien
- location was fantastic- minutes from restaurants and grocery store, a bit further for the beach
Hotel Crunia is the closest hotel to A Coruña Airport and lies only 1.9 mi from the city center. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.All of the rooms at the Crunia Hotel have air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and a full bathroom with hairdryer. 4 of the rooms are adapted for people with reduced mobility. Most offer views over the Ría.Crunia has a café-restaurant with bar service, and a terrace.Hotel Crunia features both a garage and outdoor car park. The local area includes sports facilities, university buildings and access to motorways such as the AP-9.There is a bus stop next to the Hotel that takes you directly to A Coruña city center.
- Very close (10 minutes in taxi) to the airport. Right on the water. Double paned glass cut down noise from street.
I have friends in nearby Cambre. It is both near the river and the airport.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
They have a nice cafe/restaurant, modern bathroom w bait bathtubs, clean rooms and comfortable beds.
Along the river runs a nice park for strolling and walking.
There are 2 grocery stores next door and a pharmacy across the street.
- Comfortable, friendly, well equipped, beautiful view, lovely food, excellent service, welcoming staff!
- The daughter of the family ownership, who fronts the hotel reception etc, is fantastic. So helpful and speaks fluent English. We stayed last year and returned for a longer stay this year. Very high on our own list of hotels that we use.
- Comfortable hotel, helpful staff. We stayed there as it is near the airport and we arrived very late at night. The check-out until midday was helpful. Staff very accommodating with our young children.
Within easy reach of the airport and city center via excellent transport links, this tranquil hotel offers free or paid parking and Wi-Fi internet.A bus stop right in front of A ‘Marisqueira provides easy access to A Coruña Airport and the city center, 1.9 mi and 4.3 mi away.The hotel offers access and rooms for disabled guests. Wi-Fi internet is available free of charge in all public areas and selected rooms.All rooms have beautiful rural views of the countryside or the river.The hotel has an indoor cafeteria and restaurant where you can enjoy Galician fresh market cuisine. The restaurant has its own fish farm, offering local produce, and serves meals from Monday to Saturday.
- clean room, good bathroom, nice little coffee shop in hotel, Alberto the receptionist really helpful and cheerful
- Clean, quiet and pleasant staff. The receptionist helped us to order a taxi for 5 a.m. the next morning and the taxi was extremely punctual.
- Clean,good location,adequate facilities and good value for money.
- Breakfast was great. The rooms look a bit outdated but the most important is that they are clean and comfortable.
- Good breakfast, nice restaurant, spectacular rooms.
Top Hotels In Dorneda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dorneda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dorneda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dorneda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!