10 Best Hotels To Stay In Doniphan Nebraska – Top Hotel Reviews
Doniphan Nebraska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Doniphan Nebraska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Doniphan Nebraska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Doniphan Nebraska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Doniphan Nebraska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Doniphan Nebraska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Doniphan Nebraska:
USA Inns of America
This hotel is just off Interstate 80, which runs through Nebraska’s vast grasslands. Central Grand Island is 8 miles away. The hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at USA Inns of America. They come with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee-making facilities.The front desk at the hotel is open 24 hours a day and offers a fax and copy service, as well as free local newspapers. A guest laundromat is also on site.The Mormon Island State Recreation Area is next to USA Inns of America. The Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer is 5 miles away.
- That there were smoking rooms available. That’s it.
- I really appreciated they worked around me not having a credit card due to the fact I could not get to my wallet therefore I had no credit card and every hotel turned me away but this one. They did a cash deposit and it wasn’t outrageous due to the fact I didn’t have alot of extra cash on me and checked my room when i checked out and returned my deposit right away. Very friendly man and woman running the hotel.
- Nothing except how close to my daughter’s it was
- It was in a good location. The staff was really nice.
- Good breakfast.honoured booking for solar eclipse whilst other motels we booked prior to this one cancelled to get more money once realising there was to be an eclipse
Quality Inn and Conference Center Grand Island
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quality Inn and Conference Center Grand Island offers accommodations in Doniphan, just 8 miles from Grand Island. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.
- The property is well taken care of.Have stayed many times on way to Bronco games
- Viewed the total solar eclipse from their parking lot. The staff was very accommodating to me and others there for the same purpose on Aug.21, 2017.
- The room, bathroom, bed we’re great. Liked how roomy it was. The food was also good.
- We liked the room! The little fridge/freezer actually froze our ice packs. We didn’t use any of the other facilities.
- The pool was very nice. I liked that the arcade was available. The room was clean. The Lounge had good food.
Days Inn Grand Island I-80
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Grand Island I-80 offers accommodations in Doniphan, just 8 miles from Grand Island.All rooms have a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Very clean, very friendly, very helpful, room was fine, good WiFi, all good and will highly recommend.
Toiletries were very nice quality. Thank you
- Friendly staff. Clean. No offensive odors. Good food.
- Stayed here on a cross-country road trip, and it exceeded our expectations. Clean, comfortable and excellent value for the price. We didn’t try the buffet breakfast, but even the cold breakfast onsite was better than we expected. Friendly staff. Great location, right off the highway. There’s also a surprisingly good restaurant across the highway in the truck stop.
- Friendly front desk, especially Kody. Good breakfast
- Very quiet, super clean, and convenient on/off the highway. Staff called the room 10 minutes after we entered the room to check on our satisfaction and ask if we required anything. Very solicitous and professional.
- Very clean, very friendly, very helpful, room was fine, good WiFi, all good and will highly recommend.
Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island
One of our best sellers in Grand Island! Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Grand Island offers accommodations in Grand Island.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn Grand Island
Located in Grand Island in the region of Nebraska, 21 miles from Hastings, Rodeway Inn Grand Island features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Cute clean room. Had a problem with my toilet, but they sent someone right down.
- Rooms have all the extras. Like microwave, coffee pot and refrigerator. And the smoking rooms are rare to find.
- You cannot beat the price, we were so worried it was going to be dirty for the price we paid, but it was clean and nice.
- Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Front desk called on room phone to ask about room and if we had everything we needed-never had that happen before. Breakfast was adequate.
- The room was big, and had a microwave and fridge. The bathroom was clean. Room was quiet. Allowed pets, which was a nice plus.
Located in Grand Island, 22 miles from Hastings, Island Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- price point was very cheap and the location was nearby
- We could park our trailer at the property. Ground floor room. Bed was comfortable.
- This hotel worked good for what we needed. One night and we were in the room maybe 6 to 8 hours total. Rooms were clean but dated. For the price, I think it is perfect for short visits.
- Bed was comfortable and the price. Tv good as well as clean.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating… not the Marriot but highly recommended.
MainStay Suites Grand Island
MainStay Suites Grand Island is located in Grand Island, just 21 miles from Hastings.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.
- After some confusion upon check in, booking.com helped me book the room I really needed–a REAL suite, separate living and bedroom. Then it was perfect for what I needed.
- The accommodations were nice. The room was nice and well priced. However, the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. I get it, that happens, however the staff didn’t seem real prepared to handle the situation. I had to go in to ask if it was okay to return to the rooms after we saw the fire department pull out of the lot. Mind you, it’s December and cold outside!
I love the kitchen area as I like to bring my food, I love the size of the room and having a sofa to sit on instead of the bed to watch tv.
Always friendly staff and everything is well kept and clean.
- My daughter and I went to see the totality of the”Solar Eclipse”. Our room had Solar Eclipse glasses, “Eclipse” gum and a list of free daily activities the hotel was offering. Visiting with other people who were not staying at “MainStay Suites” I was appalled with the price gouging that was taking place at other hotels. We have not had this type of event since 1918. I was disappointed that other places, knew that could take advantage of people, due to this special phenomenal event. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to MainStay Suites for not participating.
- They had a happy hour with snacks and two free drinks and the free breakfast was excellent the food was fresh and hot. The room was well equiped and very clean. I would definitely try them again.
Days Inn Grand Island
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Grand Island offers accommodations in Grand Island.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very comfortable bed and room. Good breakfast. Staff took great care of us and our room.
- Beds were great. Breakfast had a good variety good choices.
- We traveled across country for 9 days. This was the most comfortable bed we slept in the whole time. I picked this property because they allowed dogs and they were within our budget. I would stay here again.
- very nice place, location and rooms large and clean. beds awesome. staff extremely helpful and friendly.
Very comfortable. Lots of plug ins for our
Ramada Grand Island
One of our top picks in Grand Island.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Grand Conference Center offers accommodations in Grand Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and mini-golf at the hotel.
- Breakfast was great! Rooms clean and comfy. Enjoyed having a bath tub. Will stay the next time we travel through the area. Had a ground floor room with outside entrance as well as inside. Definite plus.
- The breakfast, the beds with super comfortable and the sliding glass door outside to our vehicle was so convenient.
Was very clean and well maintained throughout. Staff were excellent in taking care each of us. Highly recommend the Grand and will always return when we are in that area . a free breakfast was awesome and well stocked , at in the lounge, again an excellent staff and meal.
5 stars all the way.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, decent breakfast.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Grand Conference Center, the first evening we had dinner in their bar and lounge, which was very good. We borrowed their golf clubs and balls to play mini golf in their entertainment arena. There was a pool, hot tub ping pong and a pool table in this area too. For relaxing the lounge area was quite large, quiet and relaxing. The breakfast was wonderful and truly started our day off right.
Sleep Inn Grand Island
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Grand Island offers accommodations in Grand Island, just 24 miles from Hastings.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was very clean. The front desk was super nice and personable! Overall it was an excellent stay.
- The staff is outstanding and always friendly. The location is good as it’s close to restaurants, shopping and where I sometimes work.
- The staff was extra accommodating and very friendly. My room did not have a bathtub so if that’s important- ask. This hotel has a good location and is 5 min from restaurants and shopping.
- The bed was firm although not as comfortable as the bed from home. parking was easy and there were many local restaurants and stores within an easy walking distance. We had a first floor room and the design of the room was pretty cool.
- The bed and the pillows were some of the best I had in a motel of this class.
Top Hotels In Doniphan Nebraska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Doniphan Nebraska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Doniphan Nebraska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Doniphan Nebraska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!