10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dombellas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Dombellas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dombellas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dombellas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dombellas Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dombellas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dombellas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dombellas Castile And Leon:
Featuring extensive gardens, Los Sestiles is located in Dombellas, within the natural setting of La Carcaña mountain range. There are 5 hiking trails around the house, known as “Los Sestiles Route”.This eco-friendly hotel uses solar panels to heat water. Its gardens include terraces, vegetable patches and chicken houses.Public areas include a dining area, a TV lounge with fireplace, and a bar.Bright rooms feature free WiFi, a TV, and a mini fridge. Private bathrooms have a bath or a shower.A breakfast consisting of toast, milk and local products is served daily. There is a restaurant-bar on site, as well as a common area with games and a projector.The center of Soria is 20 minutes by car. Guests can find numerous nature reserves and mountain ranges within 19 mi. You can also visit Garray Beach and the Numancia Ruins, 15 minutes’ drive away.
- An interesting house, we got a nice room. The countryside is lovely, many opportunities for hiking.
- La atención y simpatía de Maite, muy cariñosa con toda la familia. Nos dedicó su tiempo y nos contó muchas cosas interesantes. La tranquilidad del entorno, lo cerca que está de Soria y las ruinas de Numancia.
- La cena que nos preparó Maite y la recomendación de visitar la ermita de San Baudelio (una maravilla)
- La atención prestada por Maite, la dueña de la casa, fue sencillamente espectacular.
- El entorno, la accesibilidad a diferentes lugares visitables, el diseño exterior del edificio y el trato de la propietaria
Located in a peaceful setting 5 minutes’ drive from Soria, the Hotel Cadosa offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV.All rooms in the Hotel Cadosa have free Wi-Fi, heating, and a private bathroom. All are exterior-facing.The hotel has a children’s play area, and good-sized, attractive gardens.Strategically placed between Madrid and Pamplona, the hotel is 1.9 mi from Soria. There is free on-site parking.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room spotless. Safe car parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Location excellent for us on our way to ports.
- Excellent price, free parking. Wifi and a/c worked well. 10 minute drive into Soria city center. Since the price was so low, I’d stay again, even with the many negatives.
- Have stayed here 3 times before and it is an excellent stop off. But out of the way but that suits us.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds and nice linen. Shower was nice and towels were good quality. Fast wifi. Off street parking. We didn’t eat breakfast or eat at the restaurant so can’t provide feedback on food.
Bedroom was extremely clean and very spacious.
Staff very attentive and helpful,
All together, would stay again and recommend!! (apart from restaurant)
Posada del Indiano
This beautiful colonial-style house is located in Cidones, 10 minutes’ drive from Soria. The property is surrounded by gardens and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Each room at Posada del Indiano has been carefully decorated. Rooms feature canopy beds, flat-screen TV, DVD player and have a private bathroom with spa bath.This charming guest house offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and has a 24-hour reception. Other facilities include a spa, sauna and a small gym.Quad trails and boat trips can be arranged through reception. You can visit the Laguna Negra Lake, which is 29 mi from the property. Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet country location. Very quirky building. We were the only ones there that night do we had excellent service
- La casa es un sueño. Gusto exquisito en decoración y personal muy agradable
- Estas en un sitio totalmente peculiar, en plena naturaleza, por la mañana te entra el sol por la ventana, divino, el interior totalmente distinto a lo que te puedas encontrar en ningún alojamiento, divertido y raro a la ves, lleno de…. Todo, divertidisimo, de repente ves un cuadro de Miguel ángel y una colección de sombreros de los chinos, no lo puedo explicar, hay que estar allí dentro, veremos, dentro y fuera porque en los patios también tienen un montón de cosas interesantes, es como un museo, lleva de todo, yo personalmente, siendo bastante sibarita para los alojamientos, me gustaría que todo viajero lo conociera, distinto a lo que hay por allí.
- El bar junto a la chimenea. Bebidas que uno mismo se servia
Un hotel para sentirse como en casa, cómodo, agradable y decorado con muchísimo gusto.
El saloncito con la chimenea encendida, es para estar horas…
Yolanda, la dueña, encantadora y atenta en todo momento. Repetiremos
Remanso del Río Razón
Rooms at the Remanso del Río Razón offer views over the Urbión Nature Reserve. Free private parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas are offered on site.The Remanso del Río Razón has an ideal natural setting. It is set in the village of Sotillo del Rincón, within the province of Soria.The house has 2 terraces and a library-living room-business center.Rooms each have a different design. All rooms include antique furniture. They come with a hairdryer and an amenities set in the bathroom.Natural sights such as the Laguna Negra and the Río Lobos Canyon are near the Remanso del Río Razón. Hiking, cycling and fishing are possible in the local area.
- Very helpful staff, clean, comfortable and excellent value for money
- El hotel está en las afueras de Soria, es mucho más bonito de lo que aparece en las fotos, las habitaciones son estupendas y el baño muy limpio.
Todo correcto, muy limpio y el personal muy agradable
Descanso y tranquilidad
- Muy tranquilo, bien situado, limpio y muy amables en el trato.
- La cama comodísima, la habitación con una bonita decoración, muy cómoda y con los ventanales que daban a la montaña. Un lugar perfecto donde relajarse y conocer una provincia preciosa, para paseos tranquilos y conversaciones amables. Y la amabilidad de las propietarias del hotel, de diez.
Hotel Leonor Mirón
One of our top picks in Soria.Set in Mirón Park, beside the Hermitage, Leonor Hotel offers views over the River Duero and Soria. All air-conditioned rooms have a laptop safe and some feature a hydro-massage bath.Hotel Leonor Mirón rooms are elegant and have carpeted floors. They have cable TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as a safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Leonor Mirón has a bar and a snack bar. The restaurant serves a variety of fish, meat and pasta dishes, and special diet menus are available on request.Free parking is available at the hotel, and the center of Soria is 0.7 mi away.
- Took an immediate liking to this hotel room. Perfect. Clean. Efficient. Quiet. Very convenient. Hotel overall fresh and remodeled lux.
- The hotel had adequate parking on premises. The bathroom was very large. We liked that two single beds were pushed together as we are accustomed to a king size bed. It was nice to have a small table and chairs so we could have a light dinner in our room.
- This hotel exceeded our expectations from the friendly staff to the location and the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The view was fantastic overlooking the river. Would recommend!
- Beautiful location just outside of Soria; lovely views and walking paths overlooking the Duero River. Old, quiet Spanish charm.
- Away from the center with pedestrian access. Beatifull chaple next to it. Soria is a jewel.
One of our best sellers in Soria! Hotel Castilla is built on top of Soria’s ancient city walls, 1,300 feet from Soria Bullring. Set on a pedestrian street, it offers modern air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Each country-style room has a mini-bar, safe and work desk. Some rooms have a balcony.Soria is a small city and you can walk to Santo Domingo Church, the Numantino Museum and San Juan de Duero Church from the hotel. The 16th-century Renaissance town hall, in Soria’s main square, is 1,150 feet from the hotel.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Hotel Castilla is next to Plaza de los Herradores, where you can find a range of restaurants and bars.
- The hotel was excellent, located right next to the main plaza. We arrived in Soria by chance and are very happy to have visited it.
- No staff available to discuss problems, paid for parking up front but refused when we left parking.
- Convenience,hotel is comfortable and in the centre of Soria. Pedestrian precinct close by with food and drink easily available and the older streets virtually car free. We were able to keep our bicycles inside the building.
- Es un hotel ideal, para hacer noche en Soria, en plan solo alojamiento; ya que se encuentra ubicado en pleno centro y estás muy cerca de todo.
Lo mejor la ubicación y la presión del agua de la ducha.
También nos guardaron las maletas el último día mientras estábamos paseando.
Hotel Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Soria.Hotel Alfonso VIII offers affordable accommodations set in the heart of Soria, in Castilla y León. This functional, modern hotel has a gym and a sauna.Alfonso VIII is in the center of Soria. This small city has old city walls and many historic churches. These include the 12th-century San Pedro Cathedral and the Convent of Santa Clara.Rooms at the Alfonso VIII are bright and spacious. They all have a TV and a minibar. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe and a restaurant, serving fresh local dishes. There is also a relaxing lounge area with sofas. The hotel’s gift shop sells traditional regional products.
Good size room. Good bathroom. Very comfortable bed.
Menu del dia. Excellent choice and value
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to the restaurant with good dinner.
- Great Old city location; easy walkable pathways to all interesting points. Didn’t partake of breakfast; we do our own simple eats, usually save eating out for mid-day and evenings. Did eat at the hotel this day, for lunch and the waiter was extremely kind and not pushy despite the fact that the dining room closed at 3:30pm and we showed up @ 3:15 not leaving till about 3:45. The meal was excellent and the “menu-of-the-day” included (for 15 euros each) 2 courses, bread, dessert, and a full bottle of wine. Parked under the hotel at extra cost, but well worth it for the convenience. Would stay there again.
- Rooms are a lovely size, nice to have a door in between bedroom and bathroom, cafeteria is very charming and staff super friendly.
- Clean, comfortable – lovely room. V. good location.
- Good size room. Good bathroom. Very comfortable bed.
Set in the very center of Soria, just 1,650 feet from the La Alameda de Cervantes Park, Hotel Apolonia offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and soundproofing.Rooms are bright and spacious and have a contemporary décor in white and brown tones. Each one comes with a safe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a shower with the option to choose between transparent or nontransparent glass while showering.The on-site café-bar, Bar Apolonia, serves breakfasts and Spanish tapas. Many restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the center of Soria, within 650 feet of the hotel.Soria’s main square is just 5 minutes’ walk away, while Soria Castle can be reached in a 10-minute walk. Soria Bus Station is 0.6 mi from Hotel Apolonia, and Soria Train Station is 0.9 mi away.
- This is a hotel that is trying hard. They have lovely attentive people at the front desk. And a nice little breakfast bit in the restaurant / bar below.
- Very nice staff, located right in the center of Soria, comfortable, clean, convenient. Would stay there again. Very happy.
- Location in the main segment of town is excellent and the choice of pillows was a bonus, however the bed itself was very hard and uncomfortable.
- We were in an attic room and had a veranda, which was lovely, The hotel is right in the centre of town. It was good to be able to walk from the hotel and mingle with the crowds milling about in the evenings. Soria has footpaths along the riverside which we used a lot. We walked to the Sanctuary de San Saturio, which was good. We drove north to the Laguna Negro, where there is an amazing cirque.
- very good location. the room was over a plaza with lots of bars but the sound insulation was excellent. friendly helpful staff.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this stylish spa hotel is located just outside the Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve. It offers a Turkish bath, sauna and a range of beauty and relaxation treatments.The modern rooms at the Hotel Teratermal feature carpeted floors and minimalist décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food for dinner. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Teratermal organizes activities in the Sierra de Cebollera, such as sailing, canoeing and mountain biking. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were superb – Chema and Mara treated us like visiting family members more than hotel guests
- La cama era cómoda, el desayuno muy bueno y el spa muy pequeño pero íntimo y privado.
- La amabilidad del personal, el buffet del desayuno con un horario amplio y flexible, la tranquilidad y comodidad de la habitación, todo de 10
- La habitación y el trato tan cercano de sus responsables .Cristina es encantadora .
- LA habitación espectacular y el personal muy bien, teníamos reservado alojamiento y media pensión pero solo utilizamos el desayuno
Hotel Virginia R.H.
Located in Vinuesa and 11 mi from the Laguna Negra Lake, Hotel Virginia R.H. features rooms with free WiFi. Some rooms have air conditioning.Rooms have a simple décor and warm tones. Each one offers a mini-bar, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and views of the surrounding countryside.The center of Vinuesa offers a small selection of shops and restaurants.There is a shared lounge and dining area within the hotel which has satellite TV, a computer, a microwave, and a fridge.The area is good for hiking, and in the winter you can go skiing in Santa Inés, which is 12 mi away. Cañón de Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
- Hotel sencillito, pero cumple perfectamente. Personal atento.
- La chica que estaba en recepción nos pareció encantadora muy atenta, también nos gustó la ubicación para acceder a ver la laguna negra, el hotel tranquilo no había ruido por el exterior
- Es exactamente un hotel de 2 estrellas, pagas por lo que es. Muy bien la limpieza y amable el personal. La zona una maravilla
Lo mejor, la ubicación del hotel.
El personal de recepción muy amable.
Hotel silencioso y con mucha tranquilidad.
- Todo en general y la amabilidad tanto en el hotel como en el restaurante de todo el personal, muy muy atentos
Top Hotels In Dombellas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dombellas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dombellas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dombellas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!