10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dohan Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Dohan Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dohan Belgium Luxembourg:
Hotel La Porte de France
One of our top picks in Bouillon.Located in Bouillon, 26 miles from Rochefort, Hotel La Porte de France features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from Hotel La Porte de France, and Saint-Hubert is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from Hotel La Porte de France.
- This property was a pleasant surprise. Well located at foot of the castle, with view of river and downtown. Shows some age, but clean and well-maintained.
- Location was good next to the river nice to listen to water. free parking outside the door. check in was good with a friendly welcome.
- The hotel was situated in a lovely location, overlooking the river and not too far from the centre with its restaurants and bars. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant in the evening and breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was very good, and the person serving was pleasant. No air conditioning, and WIFI was very weak.
- the room is low sealing / when i go out in the room is soo dark no more lights 🙁 / b.fast not soo large of choice.. hard boild egg is soo cold.
Hotel Relais Godefroy
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Relais Godefroy is located in Bouillon in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 26 miles from Rochefort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from Hotel Relais Godefroy, and Saint-Hubert is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Relais Godefroy.
- A nice hotel, in a beautiful place en a nice view.
- An excellent location near the river with free parking. Very close to cafes and restaurants.
- nice village and good location of the hotel at the water front
The 15€ BBQ formula is fantastic.
The food was delicious and copious !
Wi Fi perfect in our room
Hotel de la Poste – Relais de Napoleon III
One of our top picks in Bouillon.Located in Bouillon, 26 miles from Rochefort, Hotel de la Poste – Relais de Napoleon III features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find room service at the property.Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from Hotel de la Poste, and Saint-Hubert is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very beautiful, amazing location, very friendly staff and wonderful beds!
- The hotel is perfectly located next to the river with an outside seating area on the square. Lots of restaurants in the nearby vicinity and well positioned for walks along the river. The hotel is old but well maintained and offers a cooked breakfast with a wide choice – although eggs come either scrambled or boiled. Overall the hotel is good value particularly if you book early
They welcomed four rather wet motorcyclists.
The location was excellent, right on the river and in the centre of town.
Good garage space.
- Wonderfull breakfast location at the river side. And giving clear advice that free parking was available on the other side of the river (also 100 places where free if you went more upstream).
- Good, quiet location, view rivier. Excellent breakfast.
Auberge Au Naturel des Ardennes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Au Naturel des Ardennes offers accommodations in Rochehaut. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bouillon is 5 miles from Au Naturel Ardennes, and Dinant is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The landlady was very friendly and the hotel was filled with family souvenirs and thus looked like a museum. I loved it !
- This is a charming and rustic hotel deep in the Ardennes. We visited in November and when we arrived there was a fire going in the fireplace and the bar was open. Perfect for us. The rooms were clean and cozy. The breakfast was very good. The outside property was beautiful.
- A beautiful hotel full of character in a beautiful location. Lovely lounge area with a huge log fire giving lots of ambience.
- Charming rustic hotel exactly as described. Hostess was very welcoming.
the unique style of the hotel
the friendliness of the owner
the relaxed atmosphere
Auberge d’Alsace Hotel de France
This rural hotel, which offers free Wi-Fi, serves regional cuisine in the intimate restaurant and drinks on the picturesque terrace. Chateau de Bouillon is less than a 5-minute walk away.The Auberge d’Alsace offers a warm welcome to Bouillon. Enjoy one of the elegant guest rooms, some of which offer a breathtaking view of the Semois River. Wake up with a complimentary continental breakfast.The hotel’s restaurant is a great setting for your dinner with its classic charm. Unwind completely in your spacious room or meet up in the lobby with its comfortable armchairs.The beautiful natural surroundings are perfect for cycling, hiking or water sports on the river. There is a pedal boat and kayak rental service 1,000 feet from the hotel. The hotel features covered motorcycle storage.
- The Location was perfect for the park and castle. Bed was confortable. Staff was very Nice.
- Some reviewers complained about the breakfast being too basic but it was fine. the hotel was charming.
- Good location. Staff helpful. Breakfast was basic but OK
- Everything about the place, it’s quirkiness is a winner. Having stayed there in the past made booking to go back a no brainer.
- dinner was very good (we had our dinner here two times), wifi, free public parking, nice staff
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Cosy is located in Bouillon, just 26 miles from Rochefort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from Hotel Cosy, and Saint-Hubert is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Cosy.
- The hotel has a special character and room decoration and that’s what we really liked. They also gave us a bigger room because we were with a baby. Very nice and pleasant atmosphere.
- The view from the nice rustique room was amazing. The room was clean and was also spacious enough to included a small sitting area and desk. Breakfast was good and had enough diversity. The full five course dinner was awesome and can be complemented with a nice selection of Kriek and Geuze beers.
Lady manager is a fantastic person. Smart, kind and efficient, she speaks 4 or 5 languages.
All the stuff is nice and kind.
The hotel has the best possible view on the beautiful city of Bouillon and its old castle.
- Well appointed, room on the front had great views of the Citadel and the river. Good variety at breakfast.
Hotel and rooms are beautifully decorated, old style
amazing views from the room
very attentive staff, plenty of support and advice
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Panorama offers accommodations in Bouillon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find room service at the property.Rochefort is 26 miles from Hotel Panorama, and Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Clean, tidy, comfortable, friendly and great location.
A fantastic hotel for a getaway in the heart of the Ardennes with great views of Bouillon. The hotel also boasts an excellent restaurant where every dish exceeding expectations.
Although the owners speak very little English, they went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.
We traveled with a dog, and also found the hotel to be very pet friendly!
- The relaxed atmosphere. You feel at home by entering the hotel. And the food was really delicious!
- Very cozy hotel with amazing views from the main foyer; perfect for relaxing by the fire and watching the village below. Very comfortable rooms, and excellent meals (dinner and breakfast). Highly recommended for a weekend getaway.
- Amazing view from the hotel to the small town. Excellent staff members. Able to speak English. Food is excellent. Will definitely come back. Highly recommended!
Featuring a view over the castle and free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Bouillon offers pet-friendly accommodation in Bouillon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free public parking places are available next to the hotel.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and canoeing. Charleroi Airport is 54.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel des Ardennes
Hotel des Ardennes features spacious rooms just under half a mile from the village of Corbion. It showcases a spacious landscaped garden with tennis courts and a cozy bar featuring Belgian beers, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms at Ardennes have a TV and a private bathroom. Each room also features views of the village, forest or garden. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet made with local ingredients.Chateau de Bouillon and Musée Ducal are just over 5 minutes away by car. Chateau Fort de Sedan is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.The restaurant serves French cuisine with seasonal specialties such as fish and game complemented by an extensive wine cellar. All of the dishes are homemade including the pastries and ice cream.Des Ardennes Hotel also features a game room with ping-pong and billiards. Guests can relax in one of the 3 lounges with open fires. Activities available nearby include hiking, fishing and biking.
- Perfect location, easy parking, nice little village, near Bouillon. Family owned & run third generation. Restaurant exceedingly good; good menu & wine cellar.
- The view from breakfast area and the variety of breakfast.
- Lovely hotel in great position and for anyone that likes Michelin style French cuisine it’s a must.
Friendly staff, large room(superior garden view)
Great village location
- The service and restaurant was excellent. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us (and the dog). Overall a very nice experience for a weekend getaway!
La Chatelaine & Aux Chevaliers
Located in Herbeumont, 8 miles from Bouillon, La Chatelaine & Aux Chevaliers features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Arlon is 26 miles from La Chatelaine & Aux Chevaliers, and Rochefort is 26 miles from the property.
- Old fashioned rooms, which were very clean, and everything worked. Excellent breakfast Friendly and helpful staff.
Authentic hotel with a bit of lost grandeur from the early days. If you like a nostalgic return to a forgotten era, please check in, you will not regret. Lobby, bar and resto area are cosy. Rooms are old but clean and comfortable.
Breakfast buffet is in order as it comes quite standard. Owner is personally present and helps out very well. Restaurant cuisine is nice and superb wines available (at their price) 🙂
- Hotel staff was more than polite. They were helpful, informative and flexible (we arrived a bit earlier than initially expected). What’s more, they spoke a numer of languages so there was no problem to communicate flawlessly. The restaurant adjacent to the hotel and owned by the same family enterprise offered a variety of dishes and drinks. The offer was diverse and included various dishes (starters, soups, fish, meat, salads). The food was more than tasty, especially that it included local specialties such as trout. Everything was fresh and well prepared. All in all, the hotel turned out to be a very cosy, comfortable and picturesque place for both a short and a long stay in the region for a reasonable price. I’m sure it will be suitable for singles, couples and families with children and pets willing to spend time actively in beautiful surroundings.
- Quirky family hotel with a nice garden, wicked wallpaper and a loudmouthed parrot. Breakfast was super.
- The owner of the hotel was really friendly and helpful. Good choice if you want to have a family room for a very fair price. The ruins of the castle of Herbeumont are just a walking distance away and very much worth a visit.
Top Hotels In Dohan Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dohan Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!