10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dock Junction Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Dock Junction Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dock Junction Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dock Junction Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dock Junction Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dock Junction Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dock Junction Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dock Junction Pennsylvania:
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Erie
One of our best sellers in Erie! Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Erie offers accommodations in Erie. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful view of the yacht club and waterfront. Lovely quiet comfortable accomodations pet friendly
- Staff was very friendly, breakfast was nice, pool was clean, room was clean and comfortable
- The breakfast was well stocked and was good tasting. Nice variety of breads and pastries. The fruit bowl was very good.
- close to all conviencies you look for on a mini vacation. very clean and a very nice group of employees. we were there for the stars and stripes gymnastics meet so we were very close to the Bayfront Convention center
- Great views from the bay side. Room was well appointed with a very comfortable bed. Good breakfast selections and coffee.
Clarion Hotel Lake Erie
One of our best sellers in Erie! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Clarion Hotel Lake Erie offers accommodations in Erie.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The pool was warm and the hot tub was super hot. The atmosphere of the pool was wonderful. We were able to swim and enjoy the hot tub every night. It was the best part of our trip!
- Nothing really except that it is located near to the nature reserve.
- Customer Service. After spending one night there, we asked to be upgraded from 2 double beds to one king, and they did this well. The King sized bed was very comfortable. The location of this hotel is 2.3 miles from Presque Isle, where we like to walk and ride bikes. Hotel staff is quite nice and accommodating.
- Breakfast was cheap and very good. Wonderful menu. Nightlife at the bar was fun and friendly. Rooms were very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking lot was very safe. Thanks for the memories
- Over all quality everything for a reasonable price . Plus the privacy , feeling like the Hotel was all just for me . If the weather gets bad , EVERYTHING is right there to enjoy : restaurant , exercise room, and swimming pool .
Comfort Inn Presque Isle
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Presque Isle offers accommodations in Erie. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.
- The room was nice. Bed was comfortable. Nice hotel with great ammenities.
- Great staff. Great room. New bathroom. Average, general condition of property.
- Comfort inn was great! But because I booked through you I paid $40 extra! You made no attempt to correct this after I brought it to your attention! My company will never use your service again! Disturbing yours Alfred Filippelli! PS I also lost a free day be cause I didn’t book Direct
- we enjoyed our room but wish they had a fridge and microwave available. The room was very clean and comfortable
- The employees were very helpful and cheerful all the time. They ever put up with my goofy jokes.
The Avalon Hotel and Conference Center
The Avalon Hotel and Conference Center offers accommodations in Erie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was friendly and there was no wait to get my room.
- The restaurants were wonderful in the hotel except no breakfast after 10, even a small store would be great for coffee or juice or even water.
- The room it’s self was nice. The bed was amazing and comfortable.
- No heat/hot water. The night manager and staff came up and moved us immediately to another room.
- I liked that everything that we had planned was all in walking distance.
Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront offers accommodations in Erie.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.
- The entire environment was great. Awesome and helpful staff. Rooms were comfortable and spacious. Food was great.
The staff was so friendly! The restaurant was wonderful!
We had an excellent stay.
- It was on the water. The staff was super nice. The hotel was beautiful
- Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful! Incredible view of Lake Erie!
- The staff was super nice and helpful. The hotel is super clean, beautiful, and new. The location on the lake is amazing, and it’s a bonus to have a panoramic view of the lake from the pool/jacuzzi and from the workout room. We were stranded there in a snow storm and I could’ve stayed much longer than we needed to.
Sheraton Hotel Erie Bayfront
Sheraton Hotel Erie Bayfront offers accommodations in Erie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Bed was so comfortable. Shower and view were outstanding.
- Bed was super comfy and pillows too my daughter got a cot and it was comfy too
- The staff was really nice and friendly. The view from our room was very nice.
- Bed was very comfortable. The view of the lake was great! Went to a little pub nearby and the food was amazing!
- The room was lakeside with a beautiful view and it was close to restaurants and bars as well as Gannon University
Fairfield Inn Erie
Fairfield Inn Erie is located off I-79, 5 miles from Lake Erie’s shoreline and 1 milesss from Millcreek Mall. It offers an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at The Fairfield Inn in Erie are equipped with an en suite bathroom and satellite TV. Every room also features hot drink facilities, a hair dryer and a well-lit work desk.A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining room, and includes fresh coffee, waffles, cereal and fruit. In addition there are several other restaurants within 1 mile of the hotel.Fairfield Inn Erie is 7 miles from the beautiful beaches of Presque Isle State Park and 1 mile from Erie Municipal Golf Course. Erie international Airport is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, where on-site car parking is free of charge.
- Lori and Brian made our stay great. Their friendliness and helpfulness really was the key to us wanting to return and recommending to others.
- Jamie at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful when we checked in offering suggestions of places to visit and where to eat during our stay. As we were leaving after our 2 night stay he remembered from check in that my sister and mom were fans of the mints and brought some out to us as we were packing the car. Jamie went above and beyond and we can’t wait to visit again! Thank you for all the help Jamie!!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Also, it was very quiet at night.
- Friendly staff, spacious rooms and not too much noise traffic especially since it is right by the Millcreek Mall.
- Room and space good, bathroom ok(floor needed some extra cleaning
Glass House Inn
In Erie, Pennsylvania, this charming inn features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that include a microwave and refrigerator. Presque Isle State Park is 2 miles away.A sitting area, cable TV, and a work desk are available in each room at Erie Glass House Inn. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.A light continental breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or use the barbecue facilities.Glass House Inn is 2 miles from Presque Isle State Park and Waldameer Amusement Park. Millcreek Mall Complex is a 10-minute drive away.
- Authentic retro style. The Room was a throw back to 1950’s with a flatscreen TV but very clean.
- This is a wonderful, family run motel. It is reasonably priced, yet the rooms are clean, comfortable, and well appointed. It is much nicer and more homey than the big budget motel chains. I have stayed there several times over the past six months, and each time was wonderful. Every room I have been in has had a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and comfortable chairs for sitting. When I have occasion to visit Erie, The Glass House Inn is the only place I stay.
- Very convenient to my sons.very clean, everything I needed was there for me. Ty
- It was in a quiet area near not far from the highway.
- Easy access from motorway, ground floor rooms. Reasonable breakfast, fresh pastries. Room was ok, nice bathroom.
Downtown Erie Hotel
Downtown Erie Hotel offers accommodations in Erie.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Walking distance from Jr’s Last Laugh Comedy Club.
- This place is a dump.and they over tax .staff is terrible and so are the rooms and whole building.yuck
- They have bed bugs and its terrible that they rooms looks like a hole in the wall
- i would like to say that, room could be more clean , bed sheets as well
- Nothing everthing was old and dirty the pool looks like it has not been open in years
Candlewood Suites Erie
Candlewood Suites Erie offers accommodations in Weber Hills.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is business center at the property.
- Snack shop in lobby! Big rooms with recliner and kitchen
- Rooms were clean, staff was more than accommodating when answering my millions of questions, very friendly when we were joking around. The beds were comfy, shower and water pressure was fantastic. The fridge was plenty big enough, the stove was nice.
- We really enjoyed the décor, the bed was very comfortable, there were enough pillows and towels. The linens were comfortable. The towels were an excellent quality. I liked the added touch of microwave popcorn. The floors were a wonderful choice. The internet worked very well even with the hotel completely booked.
- Great room that was both clean and comfortable. Awesome location to Presque Isle beaches. Quiet environment and adequate parking.
- It was a cute studio. Kitchen was up to date and nice, plenty of space for my things very clean and bed was comfy. Despite the buildings location my room was pretty quiet
Top Hotels In Dock Junction Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dock Junction Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dock Junction Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dock Junction Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!