10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dobbs Ferry New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Dobbs Ferry New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dobbs Ferry New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dobbs Ferry New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dobbs Ferry New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dobbs Ferry New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dobbs Ferry New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dobbs Ferry New York State:
Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry
Located in Dobbs Ferry in the region of New York State, 17 miles from New York City, Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 22 miles from Hilton Garden Inn , and Queens is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson offers accommodations in Tarrytown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 20 miles from Tarrytown House Estate , and Brooklyn is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 8 miles from Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson.
- Everything doing very good. Kind staff, nice looking place like good mansion. But its too big to go restaurant
- Very courteous staff – everyone was professional & pleasant. other guests were nice – have never been to a hotel where that happened! Would love to return!
- Very beautiful hotel, nice view, cozy accommodations. It’s far from the main street, but we used uber to go where we needed and it worked fine.
- Good size rooms, comfortable beds, cable TV, very good wifi connection
- Beautiful property. Very quiet and scenic. Very unique property. Staff very friendly and helpful. Easy to get to from New England Thruway. Excellent for romantic get away.
Courtyard by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County
Located in Yonkers, 15 miles from New York City, Courtyard by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Brooklyn is 20 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Yonkers Westc, and Queens is 16 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Modern facility, well designed rooms, comfortable beds
- The beds are were comfty. Room was spotless. Great amenities
- The bed was like a cloud as you put it😁, very comfy and the quietness, did not hear a peep outside the room. Perfect
- Did not have breakfast but the place was perfect for my purposes.
- Love the clean sheets on the bed. The bathroom was immaculate.
Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County
Located in Yonkers, 15 miles from New York City, Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brooklyn is 20 miles from Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester C, and Queens is 16 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- It was clean wasn’t a bad experience the staff was a little blah
- The staff was very courteous and helpful. The aesthetic was extremely good: clean, simply sophisticated.
- The bed was so comfortable!!! The breakfast was great!!!
- Very positive employees. Some nights they were serving some foods (hotdog pizza buger). You can barbecue or play mini golf. Laundry is near the pool. You can swim while waiting.
- Like the comfort, saftey, lovely breakfast. Most of all the room and comfort. Very accommodating and friendly staff. If I had any questions there was never an issue.
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers
This Yonkers hotel is within driving distance of New York City and minutes from Yankee Stadium.. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast and guest rooms with free wireless internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers features guest rooms with 32-inch LCD TVs. Coffee makers and work desks are also included.At the Yonkers Hampton Inn, guests can use the indoor pool or the fitness center. A 24-hour business center is also included on-site.Within driving distance of the Hampton Inn in Yonkers, guests can visit vibrant Times Square of the Statue of Liberty. The Crestwood Technology Group is also nearby.
Clean place and good area for kids
- Every thing was excellent except for “see below”
- The room was very clean and roomy and a bonus: extra quiet!
- lady needs to replenish fruit and syrup faster during busy times,
- We like everything except one thing on the day my kids get it inside the pool one lady come and told them no too make any noise and later another family come they make same noise my kids do and she don’t said anything to them
- Clean place and good area for kids
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County
This hotel offers daily buffet breakfast, a fitness center and rooms with a sofa bed. Free parking and free Wi-Fi is available. Westchester Mall is 6.4 miles away.Springhill Suites Tarrytown offers rooms with luxurious bedding and furniture. All rooms have cable and pay TV, as well as a work space with ergonomic chair.The hotel’s daily hot breakfast includes a variety of American dishes. Snacks and cold drinks are available at the 24-hour mini-market.Playland Park and Pool is a 25-minute drive away from SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Greenburgh. West Point Military Academy is 33 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was horrible not real eggs and not real sausage.
- I loved The pillows they are amazing the room is spacious and clean
- The staff was great and the rooms were so awesome! The prices are reasonable as well. Overall great stay and I’m planning on staying many more times.
- Very organized traffic flow at breakfast line and tables were wiped clean after someone left.
- The Breakfeast was outstanding. Had one of the best breakfast in a hotel. Very surprised . I heard people going nuts over the selection. Clean rooms and comfy bed.
DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown
This Tarrytown hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Each guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. New York City is 30.4 miles away.Every guest room at the Tarrytown Doubletree features a coffee maker with free coffee and 2 dual-line telephones. Suites offer extra space with a microwave and a view of the courtyard. Refrigerators are available upon request.DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown offers a chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Guests can also enjoy the steam room and sauna. A free business centre is available.Bistro Z restaurant at the Doubletree Tarrytown serves American and regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service and a lounge are available.
- Overall good, strange smell in the room and also quite thin walls – not good enough sound insulation.
- Comfort of the bed was awesome staff were super nice
- Comfortable bed clean atmosphere room with patio is precious beautiful grounds
- Love the cookies!! Room was great and the location of the hotel right off the highway is very convenient. Great hotel if you’re exploring Westchester!
- I loved that I was able to communicate with front desk via text
Castle Hotel & Spa
This historic Tarrytown hotel boasts views of the Hudson River, a 5-star restaurant, full-service spa and an outdoor pool complex with a hot tub. Kykuit, the estate of John D. Rockefeller, is 3 miles away.Castle Hotel & Spa features a terrace with lounge chairs. Thann Sanctuary Spa offers luxury spa services.Guest rooms include cable TV, Bose radio, and a free minibar. Plush bathrobes and free Wi-Fi are also included in each spacious room. Suites feature a separate living room and views of the Hudson River.Equus Restaurant at the Castle Hotel & Spa in Tarrytown offers 2 unique dining rooms. The Garden Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.Washington Irving’s estate and other historic sites like the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery are located a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Westchester Mall is 7 miles away.
- All the linens were very clean, so was the bathroom, towels and robes. The beds were very comfortable, as well.
- Amazing deluxe room- so much space. Great bathroom. Complimentary drinks and chocolate in fridge. (10 drinks including beer) Premium toiletries. Such a comfy bed.
- Beautiful environment, great food and lovely service.
- Bed soooooo comfy, turn down service, delicious restaurant.
- We had reservations at Equus for dinner and then stayed overnight at the Castle. The salmon Benedict was fantastic and being gluten intolerant, they were able to serve it on GF bread. The staff was excellent and the stay was memorable!
The Royal Regency Hotel
Just 9 miles from the Bronx Zoo, this Yonkers hotel is a 30 minute train ride from Manhattan. Guests can enjoy on-site dining at Venue Lounge and free Wi-Fi is available.Each room at the Royal Regency Hotel includes a cable TV and a desk. The rooms also come with a coffee machine and there is a hairdryer in the private bathroom.A business center and a fitness center are available to guests staying at the Royal Regency. The 24-hour front desk can provide assistance anytime and room service is also available.The Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway is 3 miles from the hotel. The Hudson River Museum is a 10 minute drive away.
- The wifi was strong, and the room was large and comfortable. No complaints at all!
- Royal Regency was in the perfect location. I was I town visiting friends who live in Yonkers and it was in close range to them. The staff were very friendly and I had no complaints about my stay. I would stay there again as this was our 2nd time staying there.
- Convenience, cleanliness,amenities. We stayed in a handicapped room which met our needs. Convenient to the elevator, outside door, gym and bottled water.
- The staff was awesome and accommodating. I needed to check in earlier, and they let me. The room was amazing, beautiful view and we loved the bathroom.
- Everything was nice the staff was pleasant and the rooms were very clean.
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel
One of our best sellers in Tarrytown! Just 1 miles off Interstate 87, this hotel boasts an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an on-site restaurant. Kykuit, the estate of John D. Rockefeller is a 10 minute drive away.A flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access are featured in every warmly decorated room at the Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel. Select rooms have access to the Club Lounge, which offers free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast.The Tarrytown Sheraton Hotel has an on-site fitness center and business center, as well as concierge services.Guests can dine at the SB & G Restaurant and Lounge, which serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Al fresco dining is offered during warm months.Sunnyside, the home of author Washington Irving is 10 minutes drive away. Downtown White Plains is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The bed was super comfortable. The desk, workspace, lighting and wifi access were excellent. Free parking near the door. The fitness room and pool were open 24 hours and not crowded. Good equipment. Starbucks coffee maker in the room with real cream! Room service food was good basic American, well prepared and arrived on time. The housekeeping staff were friendly, hard-working and accommodating to requests.
- The location was ideal. The customer service was top notch. I will be back.
- The pillows were perfect the comfort of my bed was just right !!
- The staff was on point and always available. The room was great, loved my stay
- $40 less than the Marriott next-door which I stayed at the night before
Top Hotels In Dobbs Ferry New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dobbs Ferry New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dobbs Ferry New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dobbs Ferry New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!