10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dixie Plantation Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Dixie Plantation Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dixie Plantation Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dixie Plantation Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dixie Plantation Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dixie Plantation Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dixie Plantation Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dixie Plantation Kentucky:
Guesthouse Inn & Suites Lexington
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guesthouse Inn & Suites Lexington offers accommodations in Lexington, just 22 miles from Richmond.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 27 miles from Hotel Inn Lexington, and Versailles is 17 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Courteous staff, clean and close to exit and restaurants.
- Everything was exceptional. I was very pleased with the over all care, compassion, and the staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. Breakfast a huge plus and great. Great Location to the Interstate and easy access. Close to great Restuarants. Love it and Look forward to staying again as I’m sure we will. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else.
- The staff was the friendliest I’ve ever met in a hotel
- Nice and quiet took a family trip to kids had a blast swimming!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!was super fun
- Very new clean new bathroom fixtures tub sink new amd clean….room heater was noisy but that seems to be the same in everyplace you go….
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lexington, KY
Country Inn and Suites Lexington is located in Lexington, just 22 miles from Richmond.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 27 miles from Country Inn Lexington, and Versailles is 16 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely nice. The pool fine. The value was excellent.
- It was within walking distance of a Walmart, and other convenient stores. Simple outside aesthetics, beautiful interior design.
- Friendly staff. Clean rooms and the morning breakfast was a nice perk.
I don’t have time usually to due stuff like this it’s your job to make sure things are well all around
we were out for four weeks as we made our way home this WAS THE ONLY HOTEL that the staff room bed over all GREAT
- Very creative breakfast buffet (Breakfast burritos along with waffles and sausage gravy and biscuits) The coffee was good, everything about this hotel was top notch. Well done
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Lexington
One of our top picks in Lexington.This Lexington hotel is 5 miles from the University of Kentucky and is 15 minutes’ drive from the Kentucky Horse Park. Guests can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool or relaxing in the indoor hot tub.SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Lexington serves a continental breakfast with cereal, baked goods, and coffee each morning. Fax and photocopying services are available and guests have access to the business centre.A cable TV and free toiletries in the en suite bathroom are provided in every room at the SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Lexington. The Executive King Room also includes a microwave and a refrigerator.Interstate 75 is 2 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Keeneland is 15 miles away and Rupp Arena is 12 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Everything I like the people who work there.so I keep going back
- The price was good and I like the people who work at the check in desk
- Very complete property.exellent staff.in room microwave,fridge ironing board, comfortable beds. Etc.
- The price is incredible for what you get. The best part is the hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate. My husband is disabled and uses the hot tub for therapeutic reasons. They always make sure he has a room as close as possible to keep him from having to walk very far. I don’t even request that, they just offer up on their own.
- The mattress was comfortable. The staff tried to be accommodating, was sensitive to my complaint.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lexington
This hotel is located 15 minutes east of downtown Lexington and the University of Kentucky. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, a continental breakfast and 24-hour front desk.All rooms at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lexington offer a cozy window seat, cable TV with extended channels, and a hairdryer. Select rooms offer a work desk.A public computer station and free newspapers are available in the lobby.Lexington Microtel Inn by Wyndham is a 10 minute drive from Ashland Henry Clay Estate, the Lexington Convention Center and Rupp Arena.
- Location was perfect. Rooms are dark and need serious updates. Floors and window seats were stained and worn. Bathroom was spotless. I stay here because of location and price.
- The staff was really nice. The location was really close to KY University. The bed was really comfortable.
- The staff was very nice and I even got a phone call in my room after I checked in to see if everything was OK with the room. They were friendly and accommodating. It was a pleasant stay.
- Everything!! The room, breakfast, and the staff were great. It was our first time in Kentucky and I enjoyed it very much.
The price was fair and the lady that checked me in was very personable.
I found it quiet inside of my room.
The room, although micro, was cozy.
Baymont Inn & Suites Lexington
One of our best sellers in Lexington! This hotel is located half a mile off of Interstate 75 and is a 15-minute drive from downtown Lexington. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub.Cable TV, a work desk, and a coffee machine are available in every guest room at the Travelodge Lexington. They have a private bathroom and select rooms feature a spa tub.A daily continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the lobby of the Lexington Travelodge. Guests have access to the 24-hour front desk, which has fax and copy services.The Cracker Barrel Restaurant is steps from the hotel. Bob Evan’s is a 5-minute walk away.The Kentucky Horse Park is a 15-minute drive from the Travelodge. Keenland Race Track is 13 miles away.
- The front desk guy John made comfortable and helped out group when we needed it. Best Service Ever.
- The hotel was clean and I noticed several recent upgrades. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We didn’t eat breakfast but the food area was clean and organized.
- Great location with easy access to two major highways. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and quiet. The bed linens are high quality. Breakfast consisted of eggs, link sausage, biscuits and gravy, and various cereals and pastries.
- Staff at front desk was helpful and friendly. Got a king size room with a Jacuzzi for regular price!!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious! The atmosphere was very comforting.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington offers accommodations in Lexington, just 22 miles from Richmond.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexing, and Versailles is 17 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 10 miles away.
The beds were excellent. The staff was friendly lobby was spacious and comfortable
Breakfast was an A+ Keriug in the room was awesome. The shades kept the room extremely dark
- Great location, very nice hotel, very clean, good breakfast in the morning!
- Day shift woman at the front desk was very pleasant.
- Room size and decor were excellent and front desk service was amazing. The breakfast was really the most surprising as it had it all. Hot and cold items food and drink.
- Continental breakfast was the best I’ve had at a hotel- biscuit & gravy, eggs, omelettes, pancakes, oatmeal, etc. The bed was very comfortable and room was very nice and clean! Would definitely recommend this hotel!
- The beds were excellent. The staff was friendly lobby was spacious and comfortable
Motel 6 Lexington East
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Motel 6 Lexington East is located in Lexington, just 22 miles from Richmond.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 27 miles from Motel 6 Lexington East, and Versailles is 17 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- I loved the style of the rooms. It’s a very contemporary, new feel. The floors in the rooms are laminate, which I think is an excellent idea for a pet friendly facility. Check in and out was a breeze. The heater/AC unit was very quiet and worked really well. The room itself was very quiet, which I definitely appreciated.
- Beds were exceptionally comfortable. Had to pay for WiFi and then only 1 person could use the code at a time, need to upgrade their technology to the new millennium!
- great value for the money! staff very friendly,this is the second time we stayed there & will go back next year.
- This is good value for the price when you are traveling with a pet. Definitely only basic accommodation but convenient and inexpensive. Bed was comfortable.
- Room was nice , think they have been refurbished recently! Coffee was ready by 5 am . We usually have to get to our event by 7 am so that’s awesome.
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington
There is an indoor pool for guests to enjoy at this hotel off of Interstate 75 in Lexington. Featuring free Wi-Fi access, the hotel is a 15-minute drive from the Kentucky Horse Park.A microwave and refrigerator are featured in every guest room at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington. All rooms include a work desk and cable TV, and suites offer sofa beds.Guests can workout using the cardio equipment provided by the Lexington Comfort Inn fitness center. The property provides free parking, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk.A hot breakfast is served each morning and includes coffee or tea along with fruit, cereal, and pastries.The University of Kentucky and Rupp Arena are a 14-minute drive away. The hotel is 3 miles from Thoroughbred Park, 4 miles from Hunt-Morgan House, and 4 miles from The Arboretum.
- Great place to stay in Lexington. Clean rooms, loved the cookies on the bed. Friendly staff and great breakfast.
- Breakfast was great! The beds were very comfortable!
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good breakfast, great service.
- Very good rate, very polite staff, nice clean room.
- The beds were very comfortable and the room layout was nice.
Super 8 – Lexington
Close to Interstate 75, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. The University of Kentucky is 5 miles from this pet-friendly hotel. A 24-hour front desk is also available.Cable TV is included in each room at Super 8 – Lexington. A private bathroom is also included.Fax and photocopying services along with laundry facilities are available for guests. Vending machines with drinks are also available.Dining options are a short drive from The Lexington – Super 8. The Rupp Arena is 6 miles away and Keeneland Race Track is a 20 minute drive away.
- The lady at the front desk Brittany was a real gem of a person, very cordial. GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION
- Friendly staff, perfect location lots of places to eat and shop. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise. ( waffles, eggs, and sausages) was not expected. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- The young lady at the desk when I checked in was the best
- We arrived a few hours before check in and did not have any where to go but the manager done everything he could to get us checked in and had our room ready with in 30 minutes.
- I don’t know if it was a Hotel or Motel but I think the price for rooming there is outrageous this is not a 100 dollar a night place I won’t stay there again for that price.
Quality Inn of Lexington
The Quality Inn of Lexington is located just off Interstate 75 at Winchester Road, providing easy access to the University of Kentucky, Transylvania University, Explorium of Lexington (formerly the Lexington Children’s Museum), Rupp Arena, Keeneland racetrack and Commonwealth Stadium, all of which are within 5 miles of this hotel. This hotel provides guests many amenities, including a free newspaper, free local calls, and exercise room.All standard guest rooms feature coffee makers, hair dryers, voice mail, irons and ironing boards. King rooms and mini-suites also offer refrigerators and microwaves. Many rooms have large desk areas so guests can bring the office when they travel. Most of the hotel’s rooms are non-smoking.Free Morning Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. There are several specialty shops, fine restaurants and cocktail lounges in the surrounding area. Laundry facilities are available on site for added guest convenience. The on-site sundry shop is open 24/7.Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel and access to copy and fax services. Meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 90 people, and catering from local restaurants are also available.The Kentucky Horse Park educational theme park, Red Mile harness racetrack, hundreds of Thoroughbred farms, and many historic sites and museums of Lexington are also just minutes from the hotel. The Blue Grass Airport is just 12 miles away.
- Room was clean & updated. Comfortable & pleasant. Staff very friendly!
- A decent selection of items for breakfast with great coffee.
- There was an indoor pool and free printing. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was good.
- Room clean, water hot and bed comfy. Breakfast was good.
- Well lit lobby, friendly front desk staff, ample towels and ice, plenty of parking.
Top Hotels In Dixie Plantation Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dixie Plantation Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dixie Plantation Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dixie Plantation Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!