10 Best Hotels To Stay In Divide Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Divide Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Divide Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Divide Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Divide Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Divide Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Divide Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Divide Colorado:
Adobe Inn at Cascade
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Adobe Inn at Cascade is located in Cascade-Chipita Park in the region of Colorado, just 9 miles from Colorado Springs.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The property was gorgeous and extremely clean. We loved the bed and the sheets- very high quality, comfortable and clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Loved it all around!
- Convenient location in the Cascade, Colorado area. Tom was very nice and helpful.
- The entire place was immaculate! Everything was fresh, clean, and appealing. We were greeted by the owner and orientated to the property and offerings. The bed was very comfortable. It was quiet… Everything we wanted in a relaxing weekend vacation. We will return.
- The Inn is marvelous in itself, it’s extremely well kept and cozy. One of the best stays we ever had.
- We loved how quaint the rooms and the decor were. We stayed in a room on the main floor, but had full access to the livingroom common area. We felt like we had gone back to a simpler time, but with modern conveniences. We will recommend this place to any couple looking to get away to a peaceful and beautiful setting in the Colorado Springs area. Tom was a great host with a friendly smile lots of good local information.
Century Casino & Hotel Cripple Creek
Located in Cripple Creek, 20 miles from Colorado Springs, Century Casino & Hotel Cripple Creek features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 26 miles away.
- The staff was amazing and very accommodating. From check in to check out (most) everyone was friendly and made sure we were taken care of.
- The plush blankets and towels are great. The view from our room is great.
- Smaller hotel making it easier to get around. Suite was very spacious and the 3-sided fireplace was nice and heated the room better than expected.
- It was amazing beautiful room they even gave me a bottle of champagne for my birthday it was perfect!
- It was a very nice room, can’t wait to go back,enjoyed it very much, everyone was that worked there was very niece,.
Midnight Rose & McGills Casinos
Located in Cripple Creek, 20 miles from Colorado Springs, Midnight Rose & McGills Casinos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 26 miles from Midnight Rose & McGills Casinos.
The food was very good. My daughter’s and I loved
playing the slots..
- The staff was very friendly and helpful the room was clean as well as the bathroom prices were good! Close to all other casinos!!!
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the staff was very helpful and very quick to get us checked in and out. We ate at several different restaurants all were delicious especially the Down Under!
- Confusing to get around in, three hotels together and getting from the room to the casino was confaluted. It was a maze but staff was friendly and could point you in the right direction!
- It was a great hotel/casino. food at dynamite dick’s and mc gillis was excellent and service was outstanding. You have to try the Dynamite Breakfast. Yummy
- The food was very good. My daughter’s and I loved
Gold King Mountain Inn
Located in Cripple Creek in the region of Colorado, 19 miles from Colorado Springs, Gold King Mountain Inn features a barbecue and sun terrace.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 25 miles from Gold King Mountain Inn.
- Staff was pleasant at check in, pool was nice, and hot tub was ok. Hot tub was mostly just warm water, only one jet working. Room was nice, newly remodeled. Unfortunately the next door occupants were loud and you could hear everything! Shared door between both rooms. I had to make my own ear plugs because of their t.v. being on for hours during the night.
The room was nice, staff were great.
Loved the location and easy access to everything.
- A staff member apologizing for another staff members attitude
- Nothing really. Only stayed there because we traveled with short notice. Will tell all the hadicaped best as well as any who asked. Do not go to cripple creek if you have to use this hotel!
- Umm the free bottle of water….not much to like!!!
Cripple Creek Hospitality House & Travel Park
One of our best sellers in Cripple Creek! Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Cripple Creek Hospitality House & Travel Park is located in Cripple Creek. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Colorado Springs is 20 miles from Cripple Creek Hospitality House, and Monument is 29 miles from the property. Colorado Springs Airport is 26 miles away.
- Loved the antiques through out the hotel,it’s like taking a step back in time. Every room is set up differently. If you love history, you will love Cripple Creek Hospitality House!
- Great historical building;friendly staff. A fun, inexpensive get-away. Our thanks to the staff!
It very clean and comfortable! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable!
The Christmas decorations were wonderful! The hotel was beautifully lit at night when we arrived!
- truly beautiful place, wonderful historic atmosphere, yummy biscuits and gravy breakfast. Will be back and recommend to others!.
- Room was quiet and comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and shared much of the history of the B&B
Gold Fever Inn
Gold Fever Inn is located in Cripple Creek, just 20 miles from Colorado Springs.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Colorado Springs Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cliff House at Pikes Peak
A free buffet breakfast is available to all guests at this hotel. Rooms have a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. Downtown Manitou Springs is a 5-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at the Cliff House at Pikes Peak. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included. A heated toilet seat is featured in each private bathroom.The Cliff House Dining Room has room service for guest convenience. The Red Mountain Bar and Grill is available Friday and Saturday evenings.A fitness center is on site for guest use at the Pikes Peak Cliff House. Laundry services are also available.Pikes Peak Railroad is 1 miles away. Garden of the Gods is less than a 15-minute drive from the property.
- The place is amazing. It feels like a posh home. Lots of quality Victorian furniture. First class staff! Service was great. Comfortable, clean, all you could want for being spoiled. And then there is the location which is breathtaking.
- Beautiful historic building. Lots to do in Manitou Springs within walking distance.
- The romantic side of the hotel and the history and the buffet breakfast is to die for. The staff are wonderful and friendly and very helpful. Third time to stay and plan on booking for at least two more times for next years special occasions.
- Loved the old world charm. The fireplace in the room made it very cozy. The location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Our stay was memorable one.
- Cliff House was a very pleasant surprise. The property is beautiful, rooms are spacious and the breakfast was very good. We were within walking distance to main part of town.
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel offers accommodations in Manitou Springs, just 5 miles from Colorado Springs.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.Colorado Springs Airport is 12 miles away.
- Lovely family run business & the son checked us in. Polite & friendly.
- The staff was amazing the room’s clean and big, the bedding is phenomenal very comfortable. Location was a dream come true within walking distance to Historic Manitou and the Manitou incline for hiking and a short drive to Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon I love this place and will be returning
- there were no eggs. the breakfast was pre packaged muffins and honey bun type items. with coffee, orange juice or apple juice.
- Friendly front desk staff, comfortable and quiet room.
- Room was kept clean. Water was nice and warm. Glad the heater worked well. Nice lighting.
Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak offers accommodations in Manitou Springs.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs is 4 miles from Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak, and Monument is 16 miles away. Colorado Springs Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was awesome!! Hotel in general was great! Especially for the rate I got! Will definitely go back!
- Front desk attendant Jennifer was talkative and cheery. We arrived to check in and the pool was just closing. She said she would leave it open just for us. Spa pool was very warm and we enjoyed it immensely. The room was quiet, very clean and well taken care of. The breakfast area was nicely stocked. It was a great one night stay.
- Great place they will match any rate if you find it somewhere else that is cheaper.
- the breakfast selection was good. the pool and hot tub was well taken care of. this hotel is close to many attractions and cool shopping too.
- Clean is number one for me. They did everything just right.
Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs
Featuring free WiFi, Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs offers accommodations in Manitou Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs.
- The breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Room was satisfactory, bed was comfortable. TV options were good
- Easy to get to and inexpensive. Room was clean. Beautiful view of the mountains and everyone we encountered was friendly.
- Fluffy scrambled eggs were not offered only old tasting boiled ones, cereal, fruit, rolls, and coffee. Would have looked forward to having eggs but not the hard boiled one that were served. Coffee was delicious.
- Nice comfortable hotel. Very convenient for Pikes peak and garden of the Gods. Parking right outside room. Close to Manitou Springs town centre. Nice swimming pool and hot tub, very relaxing after a day sightseeing.
Top Hotels In Divide Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Divide Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Divide Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Divide Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!