10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dios Le Guarde Castile And Leon:
Hostal Rio Almar
Located in El Cabaco, Hostal Rio Almar provides free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property features a restaurant.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Rio Almar.La Alberca is 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable room with good ensuite, minibar and microwave. The location on a busy roundabout and next to another bar is not ideal for a quiet country night stop. Food in the restaurant was adequate. No airco.
- Comfortable and big room, too much clean in every details, spacious bathroom and complete with all necessary items (tooth paste and brush, shampoo, soap, etc), very comfortable bed, minibar with water and juice and electric kettle to make coffe included. The staff are very, very, very friendly and kind.
A área do quarto e wc são apropriadas tudo o resto é de nível superior. Limpeza impecável, colchão, roupa e toalhas em condições e os extras! Divisões aquecidas na chegada (sem hora) secador para cabelo, pasta dentífrica e escova, já nem falo do restante. E o espetáculo é termos microondas, frigorífico e água, sumo, leite, colacao e incluído no preço!
Local top a regressar com a família.
- Nos alojamos una noche, y aunque sea un hostal tiene todas las comodidades de un hotel además de estar todo muy limpio, y con el valor añadido de los detalles de proporcionar champoo, gel de baño, cepillo dental, minibar con agua, zumos de naranja, leche, cafe, microondas. La familia que regenta el alojamiento es muy maja y pendiente de todo lo que necesites. Aconsejable 100%
- Las instalaciones cuidadas y agradables. Todo muy limpio. Relación calidad/precio inmejorable.Cenamos y desayunamos allí y todo genial y a muy buen precio. El personal muy amable. La ubicación muy buena.Cerca de la alberca y de entrada a varias de las rutas.
Hospedería Peña de Francia
The inn is located in the mountains of Peña de Francia, 5,666 feet high. Part of the historic and monumental complex (BIC) of the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rock of France. The guest house dating from the sixteenth with a long history played host Isabel La Catolica, Carlos I, Felipe II etc. Peña de France inn offers heated rooms, some with mountain views to the valley. Free WiFi only available in public areas.All rooms have TV and wardrobe. There is also a safe and a desk. A family room for up to 5 people is also available.The property features a restaurant with special diet menus. There is also a bar and a snack bar.Guests can enjoy the games room or relax in the TV room, library or chapel on site. You can buy souvenirs in the hotel gift shop. Located in Las Batuecas – Sierra Nature Reserve in France, guest house France Peña is 50 mi from Salamanca.
- Fantastic location in a lovely old building, but with great heating:) Decent food in restaurant for dinner and breakfast
La vistas .
El recepcionista-camarero,muy agradable y amable.
- Приехали с мужем поздно вечером в полной темноте. Отель на горе с подъемом около 12 км. Когда подъезжали к месту, показалось, что не горит ни одного окна. Но к счастью , на ресепшене был Бруно и ждал нас. А в отеле мы были единственные жильцы.Ресторан, конечно, был закрыт. Но прекрасный Бруно и его помощница Аманда предложили поджарить для нас бифштекс. Большущий ресторан опять для нас одних.Было очень вкусно, вино замечательное! Рассвет утром и виды гор вокруг были необыкновенно хороши. Мы немного прошлись по монастырским тропам вниз к городу. Конечно, туда нужно попасть в хорошую погоду. Спасибо тебе, дорогой Бруно, за прекрасный и теплый прием. Будем вспоминать тебя и отель с улыбкой.
El personal muy amable, y la situación es espectacular. Ideal para ver el atardecer sin prisa para bajar y amanecer incluso con niebla, sin gente y sin prisa por subir. Bajas de la cama y estás en la cima de la peña de Francia.
- Nos llevaron dos radiadores eléctricos al indicar que hacia frío, la habitación excelente y vimos amanecer…
Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo
Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo in Ciudad-Rodrigo features a terrace and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers a tour desk and luggage storage space. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. At Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Dairy-free, vegetarian and gluten-free options can also be requested.La Alberca is 28 miles from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money as it’s a perfectly adequate room and very nice bathroom. very helpful staff and 5 minutes walk to the historic centre.
- Everything, really good quality over price, totally recommended.
- Good value budget hotel in Cuidad Rodrigo, just outside the old walled town. Lively bar with tapas style menu.
Very nice staff, both in the hotel and their cafeteria.
Very comfortable beds.
Excellent soundproofing on windows, (although on the first floor you could hear noise from the bar and restaurant through the door).
- La ubicación del hotel estupenda, a 5 minutos paseando de la catedral y fácil de aparcar en las cercanías del hotel. La chica de recepción muy simpática, explicándonos lo más relevante para ver en Ciudad Rodrigo. La habitación y el baño amplios, este con secador de pelo y artículos de aseo, y la cama muy cómoda. Además daba a una calle residencial muy tranquila, así que no hubo ruidos exteriores.
Hotel La Bodega
This pleasant and practical hotel is located in the Ciudad Rodrigo in the Castile & León region of southern Spain, only 1,000 feet from the historical center of the town.Hotel La Bodega has well-equipped rooms complete with private bathrooms, TVs and internet access. They are ideal spaces for relaxing in tranquility at the end of a long days travel or sightseeing.Dine in the hotels restaurant at the end of the day, sample the local-style cuisine and accompany your meal with a bottle of top quality regional wine. After dinner, enjoy a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.Wi-Fi internet access is available in this hotel, so you can check your emails at any time.From here, you can easily take a daytrip to Portugal. The border is in easy reaching distance of La Bodega.Yacimiento Rupestre de Siega Verde Archaeological Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 9.3 mi away.
- Convenient for the historical city centre (the reason for my visit), and some good bars very nearby. Able to park my motorcycle right outside free.
- a good small hotel in a perfect place ,easy to find just off the ring road and 5 minutes walk to the citadel for your historical things and the old centre .i had a good size room and an excellent bathroom and all the staff were helpful and friendly .you got a breakfast in with the price which was great value for money and i paid 3 euro a night to put my motor cycle in the under ground garage which was well worth it as it was locked at night . i would stay again for the hotel and the city .
- Good location, secure parking. Very friendly staff and ample breakfast.
- The breakfast was good. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Quiet, warm, comfortable within easy walking distance of walled Old Town. Excellent garage, good breakfast.
Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral
Located in Ciudad Rodrigo, just a 5-minute walk from Catedral de Santa María Cathedral, Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral offers heated rooms with city views. Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.Rooms at this property come with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower.There are many bars, restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Las Batuecas Nature Reserve is 37 mi from Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral and a 90-minute drive will take you to Parque Natural Arribes del Duero Nature Reserve.The property is located next to a free public parking zone.
- Freely accesible wifi, warm room and bedding, all clean, comfortable, homely.
- Good location, although outside the city walls just a stroll from the cathedral, there is also a supermarket near by. Big free car park opposite the hotel, there is a lift which is great for luggages and the room was a good size with comfortable beds. Wifi was also very good.
- La cama muy comoda,y la situacion muy buena.Todo muy limpio.
La ubicación es muy buena!
Y la relación calidad/precioesta bastante bien. Habitación muy limpia y acogedora.
- Aunque modesto es muy cómada la habitación y está en us sitio estupendo
La llave del campo
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, La llave del campo features a terrace and a bar. This 1-star hotel offers room service, a tour desk and free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. La llave del campo provides some rooms that include mountain views, and each room includes a private bathroom and a desk. Guest rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at La llave del campo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ciudad-Rodrigo, like cycling.La Alberca is 28 miles from the hotel.
- Very welcoming Excellent service Dinner good and inexpensive Breakfast good Nice room
- Amazing breakfast. Very clean. Friendly and helpful staff.
El trato familiar y cercano con el que fuimos recibidos y nos hizo sentir como en casa. La limpieza, estaba todo impecable.
Las camas muy cómodas. El restaurante espectacular, un 10 relación calidad precio. Sin duda volveremos.
- El trato del personal fue excelente todo lo que pedimos lo tuvimos sin reparo ninguno.
- Bien en relación calidad precio. Hotel tranquilo, limpio y cómodo
Hotel Conde Rodrigo I
Located next to the cathedral, inside the historic walled city of Ciudad Rodrigo, this charming hotel is set in a restored 16th-century townhouse. The spacious rooms feature classic Spanish décor and furniture.The air-conditioned rooms at Conde Rodrigo I feature a TV, free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Conde Rodrigo I has a restaurant serving fine local cuisine, and the Gastro Bar Entrecopas offers snacks, cocktails and premium drinks. A varied buffet breakfast and an express breakfast service are available each morning until 11:00 and 12:00 respectively.Staff in the Conde Rodrigo I are happy to provide information about Ciudad Rodrigo and the surrounding area. The beautiful city of Salamanca is just 45 minutes’ drive away, while the border with Portugal is 19 mi away.
- Great location lots of history. Warm welcome and excellent value for money
- The room was spacious, the location of the hotel is fabulous and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
This is city is historic and fascinating., we couod not get a room in the Parador. Xmas but they found us a table for Xmas lunch. Xmas eve all restaurants were closed, so we ate a hearth breakfast next morning. The cathedral was shut, and the time of mass a deep secret.
We shall stay there again when passing through.
- The beds were certainly comfy, the staff very helpful and everything was as you’d hope it would be. What a lovely little town!
- Very lovely hotel, extremely quiet and well located. Ciudad Rodrigo was a beautiful town as well, I am very glad that we stopped here for the night.
One of our top picks in Ciudad-Rodrigo.Hotel Arcos is located in central Ciudad Rodrigo, right next to the Cathedral and main square.Rooms feature free WiFi, heating, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower.Hotel Arcos offers Buffet Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.The Enrique II Castle is close to the property. Private parking is offered on site for a supplement.
- Ciudad Rodrigo is easy to visit, easy to explore on foot. Hotel Arcos is perfectly located. When we checked in, they had us booked for only one person which was easily and quickly corrected. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and complete. Staff was very accommodating. We had asked upon arrival for an extra night, which was unavailable at Hotel Aros, but they had another spot about 100meters away, and quickly arranged for that, helped us the next morning with transfer of our luggage and finding a new parking spot. Even went to the “Saturday Market” and all the locals there selling various goods. Lots of fun.
- The location is amazing and the food in the local restaurants is great (if you are up for a bit of indulgence with massive portions. No for vegans (well, there is loads of grasslands around).
- Very convenient and centrally located in this small and cozy town
- Room was very nice and the shower was outstanding. One could not beat the location. We had view of a church out our window with the cathedral in perfect view as well.
- Location is great. Stuff very freindly. I recommend this hotel
Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo
This 14th-century ivy-covered castle has a dramatic setting overlooking the valley of the River Águeda and the amazing Campo Charro countryside. It is ideal for a relaxing break in an atmospheric, historic setting.Set on a hilltop with a steep drop to the valley floor, the Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo features a dramatic location in this ancient city. It is surrounded by historic monuments such as the city’s cathedral and Plaza Mayor, beyond which you can enjoy the peaceful countryside – known as the Campo Charro.The ancient stone buildings of the carefully restored castle come with their own attractive gardens. The delightful interior is full of traditional, Castillian furnishings, charming, period details, sunny courtyards and comfortable lounges.Admire the huge dining hall, with its stone arches and historic tapestries – a great place to enjoy characteristic local dishes, a succulent roast and Iberian hams.
- Great location. Plenty of shopping and restaurants wirhin easy walk
- Absolutely amazing building. We wish we could have stayed longer! We spent hours just sitting on the balcony taking in the view.
Intimate hotel in superb location with a good restaurant
- Our midday meal was excellent. The location was excellent.
Typical parador. Old building converted to a comfortable hotel. Speedy check in with efficient receptionist who spoke good English.
Ok room with nice view over river, everything worked, although WiFi quite slow through the thick walls. Free parking inside the walls of the hotel when we arrived for our two night stay but difficult to get back inside on Friday night when the hotel much busier.
Hotel Conde Rodrigo II
Hotel Conde Rodrigo II has a quiet setting 0.9 mi from central Ciudad Rodrigo, surrounded by 3 hectares of gardens. It has 2 seasonal swimming pools, a bullring and small bullfighting museum.Conde Rodrigo’s 2 swimming pools are surrounded by Balinese beds and sun loungers, creating a relaxing chill-out area. There are also 2 tennis courts, a football pitch and a children’s playground.The hotel has a traditional restaurant serving local-style cuisine. In summer, meals, snacks and cocktails can be enjoyed out on the terrace by the pool.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Ciudad Rodrigo.El Yacimiento Rupestre de Siega Verde, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of archaeological interest, is 9.3 mi away.
The room was very spacious and extremely quiet. The breakfast was cheap and quite good.
Overall, our one-night stay proved to be excellent value for money.
El trato recibido por las recepcionistas ofreciendonos todas las opciones fue exquisito. Un diez al desayuno, q hasta mi hija de 14 meses dejo su papilla de lado para desayunar croisant como su papa, jijiji.
La habitacion inmensa y abuhardillada preciosa. Y con vistas a un campo de chopos q parecia con la niebla de la mñn un escenario de pelicula.
- Encantador, el personal muy amable. Esta ubicado en un lugar de ensueño
- La zona alejada de la ciudad y muy bien cuidado el exterior
- La piscina del hotel, la ubicación cerca de ciudad rodrigo.
- The room was very spacious and extremely quiet. The breakfast was cheap and quite good.
Top Hotels In Dios Le Guarde Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dios le Guarde Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!