10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dillard Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dillard Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dillard Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dillard Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dillard Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dillard Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dillard Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dillard Georgia:
Gateway Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Gateway Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Dillard. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Helen is 28 miles from Gateway Inn & Suites, and Franklin is 14 miles away.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is a little bit questionable, but I still felt safe. The building is older, but the rooms were still very clean. And the bed was very comfortable!
- Friendly staff, clean and cozy rooms (furniture not new, but fine), heater system work very well. It was very good in the end of December. Breakfast not very rich, but enough to be full – cereals, scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits, waffles, fruits, e.t.c. I left message about our preference (that rooms will be close to each other). They missed it. But big thanks for mister on reception, he figure out this problem with his wife immediately!
- Everything smelled clean and the room was very nice. We didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast, but it was available to us.
- Management was friendly and helpful. The entire place was clean and inviting. The breakfast was just the right amount of food, but lacked any fruit. The Manager told me the owners were committed to keeping the place up and planned to make improvements and upgrades in the new year.
- clean, friendly, roomy, a/c and heater worked good
Mountain Valley Inn
The Mountain Valley Inn is a 15 minute drive from Black Rock Mountain State Park. This hotel features an outdoor pool on site and offers a daily continental breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every traditionally decorated guest room of this Dillard hotel. Guests will also enjoy cable TV with HBO in all rooms.A children’s playground is available on site at the Mountain Valley Inn as well as meeting facilities. Guests can also enjoy a snack or a drink from the vending machines.Central Dillard is less than one mile south of this hotel and the border of North Carolina and Georgia is less than a 5 minute drive away. The Sky Valley Golf Course is 6 miles away.
- The location…close to restaurants & Very Quiet!
- Beautiful location and comfy beds. Great playground for kids.
- Everything clean, bed was comfortable, roomy , good location
Very friendly staff. We arrived very late (1 AM) when it was 17° out. The actual office was closed, so we walked up to the help window outside. The receptionist saw us freezing and let us inside the lobby to check in. After our stay, we left a backpack behind in our room. We weren’t even a mile down the road when the same receptionist called us to let us know we left our backpack.
This hotel not only is afforadable in a high tourist area, but it has a beautiful view and a beautiful staff.
Stay here!!! Very clean and friendly.
- Very clean room, comfortable beds, friendly staff, great price
Regal Inn Clayton
The Clayton Regal Inn is a 20 minute drive from Black Rocky Mountain State Park and a 5 minute car ride from Mountain City. This hotel has complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every simply decorated guest room of this Clayton hotel. Bedding features colorful patterns and wood furnishings.Fax and photocopying facilities are available at the Regal Inn Clayton. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are on site as well as a 24-hour front desk.Lake Rabun is a 15 minute drive from this hotel and Central Clayton is less than 1 miles away. The border of North Carolina and Georgia is 9 miles away.
- The rate was the key discriminator. The property could been nicer, but needed a clean bed and shower for one night. This filled the bill.
- the location was close to where we were planning on eating the next morning.
- No breakfast,no coffee in the room, a lot of road noise.
- Not luxury, but fine. No breakfast, but easy in and out. Mountains in your bathroom window!
- Very friendly and informative staff- unit was extremely clean!
Quality Inn & Suites Mount Chalet
Quality Inn & Suites Mount Chalet offers accommodations in Clayton. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Helen is 22 miles from Inn & Suites Mount Chalet, and Seneca is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Colonial Inn Franklin
Colonial Inn Franklin is located in Franklin, just 24 miles from Cherokee.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bryson City is 21 miles from Colonial Inn Franklin, and Clayton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 53 miles from Colonial Inn Franklin.
- Colonial Inn is a quaint little roadside motel in Franklin, North Carolina. The motel was built in 1977 and remains a mainstay for travelers and sportsmen alike to rest or use as a gateway to the great Smokey Mountains National Park and beyond. Our room was clean and well appointed with many channels on the newer television set. The property has gone through several recent updates including new shower fixtures and toilets. The staff was friendly and knowedgable about the local area and beyond. My family found the room comfortable and warm after a long day on the ski slopes in Gatlinberg, Tn. We will Definetly stay again as we appreciate the value and comfort of the property.
- Booking .com made it easy however the owner did not like the use of this site since the rate was better
- Lovely little place. You get what you pay for, it’s not luxury but it was a nice, safe place to stay for a stop over through the mountains. Staff helpful, room was clean.
- New big screen TV …beds were comfy…bathroom was clean…
- The Colonial Inn Franklin was clean, well-maintained and the owner and staff were quite keen on helping their guests. The price was high for what it was, but I was there during the total eclipse when everything was at a premium.
Mitchells Lodge and Cottages
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Mitchells Lodge and Cottages is located in Highlands in the region of North Carolina, just 30 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bryson City is 30 miles from Mitchells Lodge and Cottages, and Seneca is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 46 miles from Mitchells Lodge and Cottages.
- the room was spacious. the staff was very kind. the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies were good.
- Staff is excellent. Scenery is gorgeous. Perfect getaway.
- The location is excellent, very close to town. Really liked the wood burning fireplace in living room and full kitchen. Secret place, pond, and ducks were nice touch. Staff VERY friendly. Nice hot shower. Heater sufficient. Continental breakfast included hard boiled eggs. Decaf coffee as well as regular!
- Loved the friendly atmosphere and the continental breakfast.
- Beautiful grounds and surroundings. Very relaxing. Everyone in office extremely friendly and informative . Will be back!!
The Park on Main Hotel
Located in Highlands, 30 miles from Cherokee, The Park on Main Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bryson City is 30 miles from The Park on Main Hotel, and Seneca is 29 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was spacious and wonderful towels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed meeting and talking to Kevin. The rooms are beautiful and loved all the huge paintings and the fireplace – so cozy.
- Beautiful Hotel! More than exceeded our expectations and our dog’s expectations! We took our pets on a weekend getaway and what a wonderful hotel to stay in. This hotel caters to you and your pet whereas other ‘pet friendly’ hotels make the owner feel like they are being ‘punished’ for wanting to travel with your fur babies. That is not the case at Park on Main. You and your pets will not be disappointed! Everyone feels pampered.
- Very warm comfortable hotel more like a b&b. Having continental breakfast each morning was fast and convienent. Super clean hotel and friendly knowledgeable staff. Exceeded our expectations
- Absolutely delightful from the beautiful lobby to the staff to our beautiful room! Will definitely stay again here! Loved it!
- Love the location, so close to shopping and restaurants in town. We didn’t travel with a pet, but my daughter loved all the dogs!
Main Street Inn
Main Street Inn is located in Highlands, just 30 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bryson City is 30 miles from Main Street Inn, and Seneca is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 45 miles from Main Street Inn.
- The lady on the front desk was very nice and helpful.
Bed was wonderful, comfy, fluffy, snuggly! A great nights sleep. Our room had everything we needed, including being able to open a window at night. (2nd floor)
This wasn’t our 1st stay so I expected what we got, happily!
Restaurant food and ambience in restaurant was very good.
- Simple well cleaned rooms. Was in guest house behind main inn. Comfortable and surprised no other guests in or around the guest house.
- The restaurant at the hotel was great just a little pricey.
The Chandler Inn
The Chandler Inn is located in Highlands, just 29 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bryson City is 29 miles from The Chandler Inn, and Seneca is 29 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- It was a much needed relaxed atmosphere w/excellent customer service. We actually had personal service w/breakfast on a tray in our room since we were a little late getting to the eating area.
Very comfortable, Hostess and Host very friendly. excellent breakfast..Room was very comfortable.
Didn’t need air conditioning.
- Breakfast was really good; we ate there everyday; Staff was really good, feel like we made friends; would go back to stay with our new “friends.” Close enough to town that we take a nice leisurely walk into town. Great place to visit/stay.
- The breakfast was outstanding. Delicious, hot and ready when we were. Bed was extremely comfortable. The proprietors were very friendly and made you feel at home.
- The breakfast was fabulous. Sitting outside on the patio with the hot morning casseroles delivered to your table was lovely.
Half Mile Farm by Old Edwards Hospitality
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Half Mile Farm by Old Edwards Hospitality offers accommodations in Highlands, just 29 miles from Cherokee. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Bryson City is 29 miles from Old Edwards Half Mile Farm, and Seneca is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 45 miles from Half Mile Farm by Old Edwards Hospitality.
- Everything! The staff is amazing, the grounds were amazing, breakfast was fabulous (chef’s choice), the proximity to town is close-by, it’s off the beaten path, and so much more.
- Absolutely beautiful – the room, the inn, the property. Wonderful bed. Delicious breakfast. Everyone of the staff were so nice and helpful. Cannot wait to return soon.
- Very nice place we stayed at the cabins very romantic
- This property was beautiful. Room nice and cozy. Breakfast served was outstanding. Staff was so nice and helpful. Will definately come back….
- We stayed in one of the older rooms for night 1. it was pleasant and clean but we wanted to upgrade the balance of our stay. we got one of the new rooms and it knocked our socks off–beautifully and thoughtfully designed and every imaginable feature–the shower (in the bathroom with heated tile floors) had 6 sprays!
Top Hotels In Dillard Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dillard Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dillard Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dillard Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!