10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dilhorne Staffordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Dilhorne Staffordshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dilhorne Staffordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dilhorne Staffordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dilhorne Staffordshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dilhorne Staffordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dilhorne Staffordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dilhorne Staffordshire:
Located in Leek, 26 miles from Manchester, Hotel Rudyard features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.Sheffield is 31 miles from Hotel Rudyard, and Derby is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We had a lovely stay at this hotel! We arrived a little early but we were warmly welcomed and allowed to check in which was ideal with our little daughter! Location was perfect, food was lovely, all the staff were friendly, attentive and welcoming. Highly recommend ! We will be staying again in the future! Lovely location!
- The family room is beautiful, the children love the design of it.
- Good location …. food was of a good standard would have been better if a selection of croissants pastries speciality teas & honey had been available
- Hotel in lovely setting. Staff friendly but hotel a little tired, room small and a little cold. Food acceptable, but menu limited.
- Stayed in one of the cottages, was quite dated but comfortable.
The George Hotel offers a warm welcome from friendly staff who aim to make your stay as comfortable and relaxed as possible.For business events and special occasions, the George Hotel offers a variety of rooms for up to 150 people for small dinner parties or large wedding receptions.
- staff are so nice and friendly and helpful. Breakfast
- Large room with high ceilings and internet. Large en suite bathroom. Friendly staff. Free tea and coffee in room and more supplied free on request.
- The room was adequate and clean with plenty of space.
- just home away from home super fast internet that supports your business work even away from office.The receptionist are very good
- We just needed a cheap room or the night as we were arriving late & leaving early. Had everything we needed.
The Bank House Hotel
The Bank House Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Uttoxeter. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom.Birmingham is 29 miles from The Bank House Hotel, and Nottingham is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 23 miles from The Bank House Hotel.
- It had a great shower. The bed was clean and comfortable.
- Hotel well located for town. Bedroom fine for one night and was quiet. Spacious bathroom.
- Four poster bed was ideal for using handcuffs and bondage gear
- Room was comfortable, staff were friendly, atmosphere in bar was good.
- Excellent Location For Race Course and local Bars. Nice spacious and Clean room. Well stocked Bar with plenty of Seating. Every member of staff we dealt with was helpful and polite.
Splash Landings Hotel
Splash Landings Hotel is located at the heart of the Alton Towers Resort, themed around a Caribbean town. On-site features include a range of rollercoasters, indoor and outdoor waterparks, attractions, evening entertainment and unique bars and restaurants including the UK’s first rollercoaster restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen smart TV, tea/coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, iron and ironing board and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators and extra fans are available on request.The monorail runs at regular intervals throughout each day completely free of charge which will take you direct to the theme park entrance. Tickets to the water park and theme park can be purchased on arrival.Other onsite facilities include a crazy golf course, Enchanted Forest Tree Top Quest high ropes, and a spa for those who want to relax and be pampered.As a hotel guest you will receive complimentary parking, free WiFi and exclusive early ride time.
- The proximity to the park was great. You could use the other hotel facilities
- Cleanliness the splash park was fab not too over crowded..
- Close to theme park, entertainment was good, staff were friendly
- Because we really did aim for the pool, its nice to stay in splash landings hotel where it is very accessible. Also, it is on a walking distance toward the tram where you need to ride to go to cbeebies land
- Only good thing was the ease to get to the theme park
Lymedale Suites Stoke on Trent
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lymedale Suites Stoke on Trent offers accommodations in Newcastle under Lyme, just 29 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.Shrewsbury is 31 miles from Lymedale Suites Stoke on Trent, and Buxton is 21 miles away. Manchester Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Limited menu but the food we ordered was very good. Rooms surprisingly well insulated didn’t hear any noise.
- The room was tidy and clean with a good practical kitchen space and very good shower.
- Omg this has gotta be the best accommodation I have stayed in and I travel a lot, was clean, comfortable and modern. Love that it had a small kitchen with fridge, hob & microwave. Will definitely recommend and I shall stay there again 👍
- The room was like having a home from home with the kitchenette, flat screen TV and luxury shower. The bed was so comfy as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. Highly recommend staying here. Really good value for money.
- Comfortable beds; useful kitchen, adequate shower; excellent wi-fi; good parking and situation
The Crown Hotel
In Longton, The Crown Hotel offers no-frills budget accommodation. For soccer fans the hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the Britannia stadium, home of Stoke City Football Club.The center of Stoke is about a 10-minute drive away and The Crown is a 30-minute drive from Alton Towers. The hotel has easy access to Highway A500/A50, the M1 and the M6, and is a 10-minute drive from The Potteries and Fenton Manor.All of the bedrooms in this Victorian building, which still maintain many of its original features, are on the first and second floor and all feature private bathrooms, TVs and tea/coffee making amenities.Food is served daily in the Sizzlers Steakhouse restaurant and bar. Full English breakfasts, as well as lighter options are available each morning.
- Comfy bed and had a tv to keep kids entertained in the evening
- As always a very comfy stay at the Crown Hotel, staff friendly, room clean and tidy ideal for my stays in Stoke when i am here working. Will be back!
- The room was clean, the beds and bedding were comfortable. The staff were absolutely lovely and my daughter is already asking when we can stay again.
- for that price it was really correct. The staff was really friendly and helpful
- Rooms where dated however for the price you get what you pay for, the staff could not have done more for us they was exceptional. Friendly with the kids, helpful when we needed stuff. Due to the friendliness of the staff we would return.
Holiday Inn Express Stoke-On-Trent
One of our top picks in Stoke on Trent.Holiday Inn Express Stoke-On-Trent offers accommodations in Stoke on Trent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Derby is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Stoke-On-Trent, and Wolverhampton is 28 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 26 miles away.
- Hotel facilities were very nice. The staff were very friendly.
- The friendly and attentive staff, comfortable beds, clean and quiet rooms really stood out for us on this occasion. The breakfast again was of a good quality. The hotel was clearly very well cared for and appeared to be popular with people look to visit local tourist attractions.
- I requested some non feather bedding and they were very accommodating.
- Welcoming staff, comfortable, clean room, well furnished and modern, clean shower room and excellent continental and hot breakfast choices. Brilliant
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean with comfortable beds. Only 20 mins drive to Alton Towers and 10 mins to Water World. Good value for money!
The Huntsman is located in Cheadle, 23 miles from Derby and 28 miles from Wolverhampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Buxton is 20 miles from The Huntsman, and Stoke on Trent is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 29 miles from The Huntsman.
The staff where excellent
The food was excellent great value and homemade 🙂
The bar prices good 🙂
Breakfast good selection and the fried breakfast spot on
- The staff were very friendly , and the food was excellent
- Nice good pub ,good supper in the bar ,well cooked and very nice.
- Lovely place to stay! Food was delicious. Staff were lovely. Would highly recommend.
- Big room, big tv. When we have complained that room is cold, person came to fix it. He removed air from radiator and it became warmer but not for long. We have requested oil heater but they didn’t provide one.
- The staff where excellent
Located in Stoke on Trent, 22 miles from Derby, Railway Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Wolverhampton is 29 miles from Railway Inn, and Buxton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Enormous room, which was very clean and tidy, with good storage space. Big bathroom with a good shower, fantastic and comfortable bed. Breakfast was very nice and freshly cooked.
- Good beer at bar and well organised amenities including bottle water every day.
- Lovely room, lovely staff, great for a trip to Alton towers all at a great price will definitely be returning
- Bargain price , great evening meal, Full english the next day, Landlord and landlady top rate, couldn’t do enough to help us. tons of nice little touches and to finish it off Towel elephants ..Perfect!!
- The rooms were huge and spotless. In the family one there was plenty of space for a double bed, a double sofa bed and a cot! I was a bit concerned about the pub being close to the rooms, but they were not noisy at all (and it was saturday night). Very family friendly. The place exceeded our expectations! 🙂 thank you for such lovely time
Best Western Stoke East
Situated in Meir, the Weather Vane is a 20 minute drive from Alton Towers. With a family friendly restaurant, lively bar and children’s playground, the hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The individual rooms at the Weather Vane Hotel each have a private bathroom and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms are spacious with modern decor, and feature a TV, hairdryer and radio.The Hungry Horse Restaurant serves a variety of light lunches and full meals, and a children’s menu is also available. The popular bar features a pool table, and offers a range of snacks and beverages.Just a 10 minute drive from downtown Stoke-on-Trent, The Weather Vane is a 15-minute drive from Newcastle-under-Lyme. The Peak District National Park can be reached in a 20 minute drive.
- Location, close to restaurants, shopping, family leisure centre and Alton Towers. Breakfast was well stocked and staff made us veggie sausages on request. Reception Staff supplied extra tea/coffee supplies to us when requested at front desk.
- Comfiest bed ever, great pub and food, staff were friendly and happy, hotel was clean and fresh, good location. Definitely recommend.
- Excellent location for Alton Towers. Good choice of simple food at very reasonable prices. Very clean simple comfortable rooms. Very friendly staff. Have stayed here several times with a group of family and friends of all ages.
- Staff were friendly. Nice rooms. I would stay again. Hotal as gives me a Thumbs up ☺️
- Clean and easily accessible. Lots of free parking!!! Welcoming staff and excellent staff
Top Hotels In Dilhorne Staffordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dilhorne Staffordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dilhorne Staffordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dilhorne Staffordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!