10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dieppe New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Dieppe New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dieppe New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dieppe New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dieppe New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dieppe New Brunswick:
Coastal Inn Moncton/ Dieppe
Located in Moncton in the region of New Brunswick, 14 miles from Notre Dame, Coastal Inn Moncton/ Dieppe features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 3.7 miles from Coastal Moncton/ Dieppe.
- Location. We didn’t have to travel far to do lots of things
- Pool was colder than anticipated, but apparently there was repairs and it was still warming up.
- I like the cortious service and how happy the employe looks
- We had a hockey tournament and the staff went above and beyond to acomadate the kids and parents. I will definitely be staying again.
- It was close to the mall, a perfect location for shopping. Also very quiet at night, no noise.
Quality Inn Airport Dieppe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Airport Dieppe offers accommodations in Moncton, just 13 miles from Notre Dame. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 1.2 miles from Quality Inn Airport Dieppe.
- The kids loved the water slide and pool followed by soaking in the Jacuzzi tub in our room. The beds were super comfortable and there are plenty of near by places to grab something to eat. Only 5 minutes to Champlain Place and 10 minutes to Hop Skip Jump. Excellent place for families.
- I found the bathroom was a little small but usable , I also found that when I checked in I had a little bit of a hassle on money because I had called to see if I could pay some an then pay some on the following day an I was alowed to when I got there I had only a certain amount of money to get check in untill the following day an when I went to check in apparently I needed to pay in full I wasn’t “allowed” to do it the way I had discussed 3 times on the phone with 3 different people, other then that which was a huge set back as we had reservations an what not at places an almost leaving us with nowhere to sleep that first night it was an ok stay.
- I like the fact that there was a complimentary bottle of water on the night stand. Most hotels iv been to make you pay for it if you drink it.
- The pool was good for little children. They gave free bottles of water away.
- Slept comfortably. Great proximity to airport. Staff was friendly & welcoming 🙂
In downtown Moncton, New Brunswick, this pet-friendly hotel overlooks the tidal bore of the Petitcodiac River. It offers a hot full breakfast, seasonal outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi. Highway NB 15 is just over a quarter mile away.A flat-screen TV is included in each traditional guest room at Rodd Moncton. Tea/coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also provided.Free on-site parking are available at this hotel in Moncton’s city center. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.Champlain Mall is within 650 feet. Crystal Palace Amusement Park is a 10-minute walk from the Moncton Rodd Hotel. Tree Go and Royal Oaks Golf Club is also a 10-minute drive from the property. The property is 3 miles from Costco, 4 miles from Magnetic Hill, and 24 miles from Hopewell Rocks.
- Beautifully done rooms, very clean and modern, comfy beds
- Staff was nice. The location was convenient to restaurants, markets, gas stations, and the airport.
- Overall I was satisfied with the room, comfort etc. Good breakfast restaurant and is really attractive.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast options, good location,
- Great bed, great FREE breakfast, and a voucher to use at the gift shop! Parked our car and walked everywhere–location was excellent. We will definitely be making Rodd our go-to hotel when we are in Moncton! I look forward to going sometime in summer when we can use the outdoor pool.
Auberge Wild Rose Inn
One of our best sellers in Moncton! Only 4 miles from Greater Moncton International Airport, Auberge Wild Rose Inn features a restaurant and bar. A hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided. Spacious suites and studios provide flat-screen cable TVs.The suites and studios have sitting areas and ironing facilities. The suites have added features such as balconies, spa tubs, and fireplaces.A gym is available at the Wild Rose Inn Auberge. This New Brunswick hotel also provides barbecue facilities and a meeting room.Auberge Wild Rose Inn is next to Lakeside Golf Club. It is 7 miles from downtown Moncton and within 13 miles of Magnetic Hill Zoo and Parlee Beach.
Cosy quiet atmosphere. Staff were very kind & accommodating.
Will absolutely recommend to people I know.
- Wonderful place to stay. Staff and room were excellent and would recommend it. Loved hearing the train in the background.
Large whirlpool tub
great breakfast included
- The bed was super comfy, we got a great night’s sleep. A desk attendant was available at all hours even though we didn’t use this service. Nice fireplace in the room and complimentary water, and coffee. A beautiful view too.
- Nice facility with an old inn charm feel. More like a B&B than a hotel or Inn. For example you have to take off your shoes when in the room. Staff/Owners really nice and accommodating.
- Cosy quiet atmosphere. Staff were very kind & accommodating.
Located in Moncton on Main Street, this hotel features a 24-hour gym and guest rooms with European décor and free Wi-Fi. The Petitcodiac River is steps from the hotel.The rooms are elegantly decorated at Chateau Moncton and include 42-inch plasma TVs. They are furnished with an electric kettle, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.A deluxe continental breakfast is available at the hotel in Le Galion. Guests can also have drinks and cocktails and watch a game in the lounge.A business center and laundry facilities are available at the Moncton Chateau. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage.Greater Moncton International Airport is 4.7 miles away. The Crystal Palace, an amusement park, is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Room was big and charming with living room area and work desk. If I would have to stay in a hotel for work, I would definitely want that room!
I am a loyal customer & have been staying in your hotel ,every time we visit moncton,
for the last 10 years.I enjoy room 508-512,the customer service is superb,the rooms are always sparking clean,the bathroom is well stocked with towels.wxcellent anagement & excellent prperty.
- Nice room on the river. We appreciated seeing the tidal bore from the terrace. Great location for this and convenient parking. We enjoyed very nice, large room.
- Close to everything and very clean and accommodating. We stay there each time we go to Moncton.
- The car park is spacious and convenient. The room is spacious and comfortable. It is right in front of the river such that we could view the tidal bore twice very conveniently. Once in the evening and the other one during breakfast time. The location is very good with walking distance to restaurants. A very good place to stay for one night with short driving distance to the Hopewell Rock, you can enter the park for two days to catch both the high tide and low tide. Breakfast is also very good. Staff are very helpful.
V Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Moncton! Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, V Hotel & Suites is located in Moncton in the region of New Brunswick, just 15 miles from Notre Dame. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Moncton Airport is 6 miles away.
- Kids loved the pool but I found the pool area looked dirty. The staff was wonderful!
- Restaurant and location and pool, hot tub. Friendly service.
- It was clean, staff was really great. Ended up needing to switch the reservation to the day before and they were able to do so with no issues!
- The breakfast was excellent as were the staff and the rooms were small but very very clean and accommodating. The location of the hotel was excellent!!
- The staff was amazing, friendly, wonderful. Great value for a hotel that is in the heart of downtown moncton!
Howard Johnson Inn Moncton
One of our best sellers in Moncton! Howard Johnson Inn Moncton offers accommodations in Moncton.Each room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 7 miles from Howard Johnson Moncton.
- The bed was the only good thing about the room. We wouldn’t take a shower there was mold on the shower walls. We left the motel at 7:30am as soon as we got up. not a nice place to stay…
My Boys (8 and 14 years old) love the pool and I love that it’s a salt water pool.
The beds are comfortable, we all had a good sleep.
- It is a basic motel that met our cheap accommodation needs.
- The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, hotel was quite, rooms were clean, the hotel was close to everything that we needed
- Nothing. Worst hotel I ever slept in, and I travelled lots in my lifetime.
St. James’ Gate, Boutique Hotel
Located in Moncton, 15 miles from Notre Dame, St. James’ Gate, Boutique Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The staff, food, ambiance, and feeling of the place is wonderful. It was close to everything and we felt like home in a hotel. Was great!
Leah on the desk was fabulous, really welcoming and informative.
Bed was comfy, room spacious and clean.
Good location with access to local cafes and restaurant.
Bar downstairs lively with great atmosphere and food served until late.
Breakfast was help yourself and at our own covenience.
- My partner and I stayed in the junior suite and it was hands down the best hotel room we have ever stayed in. The bathtub was incredible, the bed was extra comfy and the room was beautiful. The boutique hotel is right above the St James Gate restaurant, where we had supper and listened to the live band. It was so much fun! Moreover, the woman working the front desk was so kind and professional. She made sure we had everything we needed and then some. It made our stay even that much better!
- Soaker tub but hand held shower head in the tyb did not work.
- The Staff is what made the venue ideal and unique to stay! Will be back 🙂
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton offers accommodations in Moncton.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 1.9 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton.
- Breakfast was amazing ? Bed was amazingly comfortable !!!!!
- The pool hours were very excellent. Extra bonus for us who liked to be out in Moncton doing our activities and still can come back and swim before bed
- The kids (8 yrs and 11 yrs old) really enjoyed the water slide!
Not too far from city
Right beside the airport
yummy breakfast; easy access from the highway; cart for the bags.
coffee and tea 24hrs.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour is located in Moncton in the region of New Brunswick, just 15 miles from Notre Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 5 miles from Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, great food! There was a fridge in the room which is always a bonus. Kids loved the pool and water slide.
- Location was great. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.
- The front desk staff decorated our room for our daughters 14th birthday
Included breakfast for 4 for only $10 more.
Very clean building.
Lots of stuff for kids to do
- Since when do you get charged for a local call in the hotel room? 1.84 a local call they can pound sand
Top Hotels In Dieppe New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dieppe New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dieppe New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!