10 Best Hotels To Stay In Diego Martin Trinidad – Top Hotel Reviews
Diego Martin Trinidad is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Diego Martin Trinidad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Diego Martin Trinidad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Diego Martin Trinidad. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Diego Martin Trinidad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Diego Martin Trinidad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Diego Martin Trinidad:
Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Port-of-Spain.Located in Port-of-Spain in the region of Trinidad, 8 miles from Saint Augustine, Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 13 miles from Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre.
- Room service was excellent . had room crisp and valuables wasnt even touched. (great service – Natalie
- Very comfortable room and bed. Executive lounge staff very welcoming and helpful. Lounge facilities very good. Remodelled swimming pool very impressive.
- I liked the view from my balcony,and the finger foods in the executive lounge. The staff was very friendly and professional, especially Giselle who was at the front desk.
- Staff was wonderful. Executive lounge is a major plus. Suites were spacious and comfortable. Pool was fantastic
- The food was excellent and so was the entire hotel. I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely return.
One of our top picks in Port-of-Spain.Located a 5-minute walk from Queen’s Park Savannah and from Ellerslie Plaza, Kapok Hotel features a swimming pool, garden and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms have air conditioning, a sofa, sitting area and flat-screen cable TV. All rooms include a fridge and coffee maker. The apartment also features a full kitchen.Guests at Kapok Hotel can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurants. There is also a shop in the lobby.A wide range of shops, restaurants and tourist attractions can be found within a short walk of the hotel. It is a 5-minute drive from the center of the city, including Independence Square and Woodford Square. Piarco International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Nice location, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, free parking, and a good breakfast with a great view looking out over the city.
- Quality hotel. Great breakfast, excellent room service. The restaurant on top of the building has great views.
- The in house self laundry was a plus and I was placed on the same floor.
- Excellent location, property in good condition and helpful staff.
- The location is perfect for Carnival and within convenient walking distance of the central festivities.
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
One of our top picks in Port-of-Spain.Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a 5-minute walk from Trinidad and Tobago Water Taxi and Ferry Terminal, plus it features an outdoor infinity pool, a state-of-the-art gym and a business center.The air-conditioned rooms have iPod docks, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Some units have a balcony or sea views.The Hyatt Regency has other guest facilities including one full-service waterfront restaurant, a lobby bar and lounge and a 9,000-square-foot spa and fitness center. Hyatt Regency Trinidad provides a relaxing escape for business travelers with an infinity pool plus a poolside grill and terrace overlooking the Gulf of Paria.Hyatt Regency Trinidad was designed as a meeting, convention, business, event and leisure travel property in the Caribbean, and is in the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development. The hotel also offers laundry services, conference rooms, and valet parking.Maraca Bay Beach can be reached in a 45-minute drive, and Piarco International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- They offered me complimentary breakfast and complimentary wine when checking in.
- I loved the staff, the room, the ambience etc ….
- Enjoyed the view to the city the ambiance and the hospitality of the staff
- The cleanliness the courteous staff. Great valet. Secure and safe. The pool
Bedroom design is beautiful.
The view is breath taking. Both the sea view and city views. The pool is amazing as well with very friendly staff throughout the hotel.
Hotel Normandie Limited
Set between the rain forest and Queen’s Park Savannah, the Hotel Normandie Limited features an outdoor pool, bright accommodations and a Pilates studio. There is a restaurant, café and bakery.Each stylish, air-conditioned room at Hotel Normandie Limited has colorful décor, free Wi-Fi, a coffee/tea maker and cable TV. Some rooms also have a fridge.Ciao! Restaurant features international dishes, and Café Trinidad serves breakfast, lunch and snacks.The property also has a 24-hour front desk with a concierge service and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.The center of Port-of-Spain is just over half a mile from the hotel, and Piarco Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly, hospitable and informative.
- Staff were absolutely fantastic and made my stay enjoyable. The restaurant food was great. Apparently the hotel was nearly fully booked, however I hardly saw anyone else (and that was around Carnival time).
There is a really nice wine bar, Bubbles, which amazingly, serves a range of craft beers sourced from England! These are really excellent. They also have some nice wines.
The restaurant is pleasant and the staff are friendly.
- over all the food was quite tasty, a nice variety. the wait staff were accommodating especially Sabrina, kudos to her and the staff.
- The stay was awesome, my only problem was upon check out, i was informed the i owed $400 due to an error made by an employee, as they claimed they didnt get the full price because the system was down. That was pretty upsetting and i plan to never use booking.com again.
Inn at 87
Located in Port-of-Spain, 8 miles from Saint Augustine, Inn at 87 features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Piarco Airport is 13 miles away.
Great location. We stayed in Port of Spain only 1 day and 1 night. The place is close to the park and lots of interesting places to see… the room was clean, the staff friendly. There’s a great bar next door with music, etc.
Enjoy your stay!
- Quaint older home converted to hotel. Staff were great
- The friendly staff more than made up for the old building.
- Nice and quiet neighbourhood next to city centre. Staff was friendly and the breakfast good
A Very homely place with very polite and helpful staff.
The laundry services were excellent too!
- Great location. We stayed in Port of Spain only 1 day and 1 night. The place is close to the park and lots of interesting places to see… the room was clean, the staff friendly. There’s a great bar next door with music, etc.
Radisson Hotel Trinidad
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Radisson Hotel Trinidad offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Augustine is 8 miles from Radisson Hotel Trinidad, and Las Cuevas is 12 miles away. Piarco Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- As I walked on to the property i was greeted in the most professional manner. from the security to front desk, 5 start treatment. will definitely stay there again.
We are Native Trinis and the location was ideal for access to local transit and food.
The staff from manager to housekeeping all made us feel at home. It will be our base in future if we don’t stay with family. I particularly liked the complimentary lotions and soap. The quality was excellent when compared to other hotel’s. Despite the city’s
hum, traffic etc, poolside is a pleasant refuge. The Ylang Ylang tree fragrance is aromatherapy throughout the day n night, and sunset with the birds roosting was wonderful. Sunday is the most peaceful day and perfect for exploring the city on foot.
Of course, visitors must be alert and aware always.
I loved that I could take bath in tub.
Comfy beds. Didn’t see shower cap but other than that all was great. Would have loved a clothespin to keep morning sun out COMPLETELY
The parking was easy. The entrance staff were friendly and helpful. In the room there was guidance for the TV which was helpful. The room was well laid out, light and airy – very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and the desk area was great to work with.
The lighting in the room was beautiful.
- The staff was extremely helpful and the room was clean & comfortable.
Forty Winks Inn
One of our best sellers in Port-of-Spain! Centrally in Port Spain Capital City and a 2 minute drive from Queen’s Park Savannah, the Forty Winks Inn features colorful décor, a furnished terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout.The air-conditioned rooms offer telephone, cable TV and wardrobe. The private bathrooms have a bathtub or shower.Guests at Forty Winks Inn will enjoy a Continental breakfast included on the rate, and there are also a variety of restaurants within a 5 minute drive.Among these amenities, laundry service, concierge service, a tour desk offering itinerary planning, and ironing facilities are available.This property is 12 miles from Piarco International Airport.
- Adorable little hotel. We aren’t fond of big impersonal chain hotels and the Forty Winks is pretty much the opposite of that, simply full of character. The terrace upstairs is gorgeous. The staff was lovely, helpful and friendly. We would not hesitate to book there again!
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, and every day is off to a good start with the breakfast. The location itself is perfect, within easy walking distance to Woodbrook, downtown Port-of-Spain, Queen’s Park Savannah, and St. James. We have stayed here before, and we will do so again.
- Breakfast was nice, staff were helpful and friendly.
- Very good breakfast, good location to visit the park and the zoo, very helpful staff
Above all – the staff. Everyone was so friendly, easygoing and helpful. No matter if my questions were about the accommodation, the city, things to do or how to book ferry-tickets, I always got the best of help.
The size of the Inn is perfect, since the limited number of rooms makes it easy to connect with other guests aswell as the staff. Our room was small and cosy, well fitted for our needs. Cleaning was good and the breakfast included really tasty. Wi-fi service works perfect and there’s quite a lot of travel-information and books by the lobby.
The little outdoor rooftop-terrace is an oasis in itself. I will definetely return to this place.
Culture Crossroads Inn
Located in Port-of-Spain, 9 miles from Saint Augustine, Culture Crossroads Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 14 miles from Culture Crossroads Inn.
- Staff went above and beyond to help me out. They made phone calls for me and I even got a ride from Tracey to meet a friend at nearby MovieTowne. Every staff member including the owner, Colin, was friendly, asking how my day was. There’s a mall and supermarket less than 5 minutes up the street and a main road with restaurants and shops in the opposite direction. The guesthouse was clean and modern.The neighbourhood is quiet at night.
- Excellent. It is attended by the owner. Great service. Colin is very kind and friendly. Is better to stay here than going to a pricey hotel like hilton. Unless you need a swimming pool. Colin understand what good quality and service to the client means.
Great experience, hotel staff was so welcoming and friendly! Gave us tips and recommendations for where to go. Hotel was very clean! Also close to everything. We really appreciated the late check-out as well, we do not know what we would’ve done, thank you very much!
I would recommend staying here 100%!
- Thank you Colin for being so much fun and help during our stay! We loved the modern feel of the room and were impressed with how clean and new everything was! If we return to POS, we will definitely return to Culture Crossroads Inn.
- Excellent Stay!!! Friendly, very helpful staff!!! Thanks Colin, Donna, Tracy, Kevin, Anika and Annette for making our visit an enjoyable one!
Saddle House Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Saddle House Inn offers accommodations in Maraval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The inn also provides car rental. Port-of-Spain is 3 miles from Saddle House Inn, and Saint Augustine is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 14 miles from Saddle House Inn.
No reviews yet.
Coblentz Inn Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Coblentz Inn Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 7 miles from Coblentz Inn Boutique Hotel, and Las Cuevas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 12 miles from Coblentz Inn Boutique Hotel.
We loved being allocated to the room with all the Brian Lara memorabilia.
The manager was so helpful with practical advice and great information about the region.
- The entire place was so quiet and welcoming. Our room was cosy and reminded me so much of what a room out a grandparent/ “long time” house would be. Every detail of the room contributed to its name “The Old House”. The big open area to the roof top of the building was an added bonus surprise we discovered while looking around. I Would surely visit again to experience a different room.
- The location was good for travel around POS. The use of a computer was a plus.
- Peaceful.. rustic.. will definitely stay again.. as short as my stay was staff was helpful check in was easy no problems at all. Clean and homely. Close to the centre without being close to the Centre. 👍🏾
- My opinion the staff very friendly-helpful makes you feel relaxed no problems at all
- We loved being allocated to the room with all the Brian Lara memorabilia.
Top Hotels In Diego Martin Trinidad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Diego Martin Trinidad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Diego Martin Trinidad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Diego Martin Trinidad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!