10 Best Hotels To Stay In Diamond Point New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Diamond Point New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Diamond Point New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Diamond Point New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Diamond Point New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Diamond Point New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Diamond Point New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Diamond Point New York State:
Located in Lake George, 26 miles from Saratoga Springs, Clinton Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Great location for car show Easy to get around on 87
- The bed was awful- mattress pad didn’t fit, sheets old, towels very thin and did not fit around your body. shades missing on the lamps, old tvs.
- The room had a relatively new bathroom, new windows and new TV. The lake as usual was fantastic.
- Every was absolutely wonderful clean smelling room beautiful paint job great breakfast ?
- i JUST LIKE THE LOCATION AND PARKING, RESTAURANT WAS NO SERVICE AND WAS A WALKING BOX,FOOD NO GOOD.
Fort William Henry Hotel
One of our top picks in Lake George.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 24 miles from Saratoga Springs, Fort William Henry Hotel features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Fort William Henry Hotel.
- Ease of check-in and check-out. Location was excellent. Staff was friendly.
- The location of the Resort & all the amenities
- The staff were very helpful and friendly, the lake front view was extraordinary.
- The room was clean and comfortable but the heater was noisy and woke us up and we had to turn it off. Also we had asked for a room on the upper floor and got a room in the motel next door
- The staff was very friendly and when we had a problem they tried to fix it in a very timely manner.
Dunham’s Bay Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Lake George property hosts a variety of outdoor facilities including a tennis court, basketball court, and terrace. Private beach access and on-site dining are also available.Each of the accommodations at Dunham’s Bay Resort features a flat-screen cable TV and a mini refrigerator. Suites have a sofa bed and a kitchenette. Some rooms have an outdoor patio.Guests can enjoy scenic lake views and relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. There is a children’s playground as well as a camp fire pit. Free shuttle services around Lake George village are available.The View Restaurant and Bay Bar features large windows and serves lunch, dinner, and a seasonal breakfast. The Bear’s Den Lounge has full bar service.Lake George village is 5 miles away. Six Flags Great Escape amusement park is 9 miles away.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, especially the evening manager! The facility was very comfortable and clean. We had a wonderful weekend!
- It was gorgeous the setting couldn’t have been more perfect
- Very friendly staff plus clean comfortable rooms equals a very happy experience.
- Nice view from the restaurant overlooking lake george. Gas fired fireplace and bar also nice.
- The property is in a wonderful location the staff is wonderful and the facility is amazing, rooms are clean and cozy and the pool area is amazing!
Blue Lagoon Resort
Located in Lake George, 28 miles from Saratoga Springs, Blue Lagoon Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Albany International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The cottage was right next to the lake for a wonderful view of the lake. The cottage was very clean, property up keep was great. The furniture was great, just like being at home.
- Everything was fine, room size, cleanliness,location. Will be back without a doubt.??
- The owner Shelly was like a relative. Beyond excellent experience!!!!!!!!! 6 stars
- location was good…it was within walking distance to the beach, beach area was nice and sandy,clean, very friendly and very helpful staff.
- Nice location closed to the beach, full of free activity that we can do like kayaking, boating, swimming etc
Best Western of Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Best Western of Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 45 miles away.
- Family room had two separate bedrooms with their own bath. Great value for the $$. Excellent location right by Lake George downtown attractions. Very nice to have free breakfast and indoor pool. Only 30 mins drive to Gore mountain for skiing. Will come back but I hope front desk people will all be helpful.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Definitely going to be returning!
- The staff. They were so warm and friendly. Then the pool.
Good location off the main highway but a short drive to the village
Views of the mountains from rooms
Staff were very nice
- the price was better than other hotels that I looked at
Surfside On The Lake
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Surfside On The Lake offers accommodations in Lake George, just 24 miles from Saratoga Springs. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The lake view was incredible. The beach was clean and the front office staff were helpful.
The staff was wonderful, always had a smile, very helpful, went out of their way to make you have a great vacation. My husband left his cane behind. I called and they said they would look. Several days later the cane showed up at our local Post Office
At no cost to us. We were so impressed with their kindness. PS, We live 4 hours away
In Rhode Island.
- Staff was very friendly. Location was within walking distance of everything in the Village of Lake George. Pool facilities and beach area were well maintained. Lake view from room was as advertised.
- I really liked the location. It is central and I can walk to nearby restaurants. I like the balcony that each room has. Overall it’s a decent place.
- I needed a few things fixed and maintenance men excellent with time after call and professionalism
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Just minutes from the scenic Lake George, this New York hotel offers enjoyable amenities for the contemporary traveler as well as easy access to a range of recreational activities.Hampton Inn Lake George is surrounded by hiking and biking opportunities in the nearby forests and Adirondack Mountains. Activities such as white river rafting and skiing are available just minutes from the hotel. Steamboats offer moonlight cruises, dinner trips and firework tours on the nearby Lake George.Start the day with a free hot breakfast at Lake George Hampton Inn. After exploring the area, work out in the fitness center or go for a swim in the pool.
- The location is close to downtown Lake George. Possibly walking distance in the warmer months. The hotel sits back from the road so it’s nice and quiet. Room was quite clean. Breakfast was excellent; they have make your own waffles which was fantastic, lots of fresh fruit and many other choices.
- The staff was very friendly! Everything was very clean. We enjoyed our stay and would definetly go back.
- Easy to get to, friendly staff, nice indoor pooland hot tub.
- The fire place on The back patio was very nice. The hotel was clean . Liked that it had a bar and the morning breakfast was great
- The breakfast was amazing, very good selection. The room was clean and nicely sized for a family of 4. The kids loved the pool. The coffee/tea bar was nice to have at any time of the day.
Super 8 Lake George
One of our top picks in Warrensburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Lake George offers accommodations in Warrensburg.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake George is 5 miles from Super 8 Lake George, and Saratoga Springs is 28 miles away. Albany International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- This is a nice clean place. There is no elevator so make sure to stay on the first floor. They do have pet rooms, no smoking on campus at all.
- Clean, comfortable, cheap stay for skiing at Gore Mountain. Bed a little soft for me, but I like a very firm bed. We come here every MLK Weekend for skiing and are always happy with the experience.
- This was such a cozy adorable place to stay. Right outside my door was free coffee and tea. Cabin atmosphere. Price was amazing. I will defiantly stay again and have recommended it to many of my friends and family.
- The housekeeping staff is wonderful. The staff at the front desk are courteous and very helpful. The room was always clean when returning for the day. Can’t say enough good things about the wonderful staff at this motel.
The staff was very friendly. Very clean and a great value
I highly recommend this hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany International Airport is 47 miles away.
- We arrived early asked for a early check in they took my number 20 minutes later they called an said room is ready. Amazing. This was at 10 am. Well before check in.
- Although I was under the weather Everyone went out of their way for our Anniversary Thank You all soooo much … only thing I can be alittle negative about is would love to stay here for Car Show and Bike week but I believe 5 night minimum is absurd … Lake George always booked for both we go for the weekend and not 5 days have never ran into not that in Lake George
- Room was great and clean. Staff was very friendly. Called front desk with a problem with toilet maintenance came up with in minutes and fixed problem and was very friendly and nice.
- They are going to have a steak house so we decided to try it out. Fabulous ! Chef come out and talked to us and brought out choc covered strawberries. Staff overall amazing and informative.
- The hotel is beautiful! Room was very comfortable! LOVE Lake George too!
The Inn at Erlowest
Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 25 miles from Saratoga Springs, The Inn at Erlowest features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. The inn has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and canoeing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 48 miles from The Inn at Erlowest.
- Staff was incredibly helpful and insightful, accommodations exceeded expectations. The room is super comfortable and relaxing. Bathroom is huge and perfect! The food was absolutely incredible. Highly recommended to anyone!
- everything, the property, the room, the food, the view, the staff etc
- The breakfast that was included with your stay was excellent! Staff was very friendly. The double size spa tub was so relaxing. The view from the hotel is breathtaking!
- The bed was nice and firm which we like. The shower stall was small, which we like. The food in the restaurant was excellent and all of our servers were cheerful and helpful. I would especially like to thank Ursula. I came down to the lobby a little too early for coffee because she usually waits until 6am to fix it, but she made it for me while I waited. She was also very sweet.
- Service was great. The people were great and the food was great. That’s what I call a great experience. Lol
Top Hotels In Diamond Point New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Diamond Point New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Diamond Point New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Diamond Point New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!