10 Best Hotels To Stay In Devore California – Top Hotel Reviews
Devore California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Devore California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Devore California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Devore California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Devore California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Devore California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Devore California:
Motel 6 San Bernardino North
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this San Bernardino motel is a 10-minute drive from San Bernardino National Forest and a 1-hour drive from Disneyland. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 San Bernardino North features a private bathroom. All rooms also include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at San Bernardino North Motel 6. Guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace by the pool. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is on site.Lake Arrowhead is a 40-minute drive from Motel 6 San Bernardino North. San Bernardino International Airport is only 9 miles from the property.
- That the stuff is always friendly and there rooms are always clean
- Very close to glen Helen park which is where I needed to be and thier is a Walmart across the street
- It’s conveniently located right off the freeway. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t like anything about the stay it was horrible
- I was comfortable thank you and you will see me again
Best Western Cajon Pass
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Best Western Cajon Pass offers accommodations in Cajon Junction, just 20 miles from Ontario.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Riverside is 25 miles from Best Western Cajon Pass, and Lake Arrowhead is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from Best Western Cajon Pass.
- Everything was awesome the staff were very friendly
- The room was very clean. The bed was made up very good. the towels and wash cloths were large and in excellent shape. The TV was excellent with the remote in a clean pouch. Service at the front desk was excellent.
- I like how close to the freeway this place is located. I also like the scenery.
- I was nice to walk in to a fresh clean smelling room (the first time).
Location, i was heading to San Bernardino Mountains on the morning, so perfect for me!
Comfort Inn Fontana
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Fontana offers accommodations in Fontana, just 30 miles from Anaheim. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ontario is 9 miles from Comfort Inn Fontana, and Riverside is 13 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 7 miles away.
- I liked the breakfast in the morning. It’s super convenient. I like the room. It was clean. The staff is really love the Fontana CA location.
- Friendly staff. Paid attention to each request. Pool, hot tub and pool area were beautiful and well maintained.
- The staff was awesome room was nice everything was very clean and the manager was very nice and outgoing
- Excellent location for staying close to the Glen Highway Amplitheatre
- Staff was very nice. Breakfast was very good. Staff went out of way to accommodate guest.
The North Shore Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along side Lake Gregory in Crestline, California, 13 miles from Snow Valley Ski Resort, the North Shore Inn offers rooms with free WiFi. Barbecue facilities are available for guest use.A seating area with a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and work desk are provided at The North Shore Inn. A microwave, small fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. The uniquely-decorated guest rooms feature plenty of natural light and plush furnishings.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to The North Shore Inn. The front desk can arrange discounted tickets to Snow Valley Ski Resort and Lake Arrowhead boat tours. Zip lining and paint balling opportunities are located nearby. Beach passes are available. Year round fishing & plenty of hiking trails are accessible for guests.Lake Arrowhead is 4.5 miles away. Big Bear Ski Resort and San Bernardino are within 30 miles from The North Shore Inn.
- Friendly staff, fireplace, level entry, close parking, balcony, close to lake.
- Very nice people managing the Inn. If you are going to participate in water activities on the lake, this is an excellent location. We enjoyed the bowling alley down the street and MacDonald’s within easy walking distance. The fitness trail around the lake is very cool. People in town are friendly.
- The management was awesome, we were greeted with a warm smile, it was my fiance’s birthday, twenty minutes later there was a knock on our door it was the same warm smile with a bottle of wine and snacks. Loved it and highly recommend it.
Very comfy bed and clean room.
Staff was wonderful. Will be going back soon
- The room was lovely if not a bit small, very clean bed was comfy.
Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga is located in Rancho Cucamonga, 28 miles from Anaheim and 7 miles from Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 14 miles from Four P’nts RanchCucamonga, and Arcadia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 4.3 miles from Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga.
- I booked this at the last minute – staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was good.
Already spoke with what they called the Manager !!
But his answe was oh
I’m sorry we will work on it
To make it better for you next time !!!
Do you really think I will come back there ?
Or ever recommend that place to anyone !!
- The view of the mountains and the palm trees. In the deluxe room, there was a coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator. Also, a sitting chair, sofa, desk, storage dresser and 2 double beds. Beautiful.
- Nice that when I parked my vehicle after 12m, a security vehicle passed me by so I felt secured.
- Love the location and cleanliness. Stay here for most festivals at San Manuel.
Motel 6 Fontana
Featuring a year-round outdoor pool, this Fontana motel is 1.5 miles from Ontario International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Fontana features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Fontana Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are also available. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. Guests can relax in a sunny poolside terrace.Riverside Convention Center is 8.5 miles from this motel. Shopping at Carousel Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- Staff was soooo nice. We stay here when we can for events in San Bernardino (:
- It’s clean and the bed was comfortable heat and air worked well
- I like the entertainment around the motel restaurant and stores
- I really didn’t like much but the fact that there were restaurants very close to the location . And that it was close to the hospital . Other than that nothing.
The placecshowed ITSELF
Top cover, burnt holes exist in non smoking room! Yuk
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 21 miles from Ontario.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn Bernardino, and Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- It was the dirtyest place ever we left a day early im very disappointed blood in my bed pee in the elevator gross gross
- There is an abundance of food choices close to the hotel
- The staff at check in and overal was great. Alvaro was very helpful at the front desk on Saturday night.
We drove down from San Jose with a packed car and dog. We were really tired. “Almond” honored our online reservation even through we didn’t arrive until 11:55 pm. She was very cheery and helpful. She gave us room 104 closest to the lobby.
We realized we had to stay an extra night so in the morning I spoke with “Guadalupe” who was remarkably helpful, professional and friendly. She deserves some kudos!
- The receptionist that checked us in was wonderful. She was quick and welcoming.
Days Inn Fontana / Rialto
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Days Inn Fontana / Rialto is located in Rialto in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 29 miles from Days Inn Fontana / Rialto, and Ontario is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Fontana / Rialto.
- They changed the towels every day, also the lady in the breakfast room was very helpful and friendly!
- Front desk customer service in particularly employee Juan. Kind, courteous. he the only good experience about my stay.
- Our room was dirty. The floors were filthy. There was no running hot water for 2 to 3 days. There was a lizard in our room for two days. The Sheets Were blood-stained. No one ever came to clean our room even one time or change out the towels. Our key cards would not work on the second day. We were there for a festival which runs until 3 or 4 a.m. and breakfast closed at 10 so no chance to eat breakfast. The pillows were like round lumps rather than the form of a pillow. The staff seem to care less and every time I would ask them a question they would talk to each other privately in Spanish so is that I could not understand what they were saying. The breakfast was lackluster at best as I walked in early in the morning to check out and saw a rotten banana sitting in the tray. I booked two of us with one bed even though I had requested to beds from the get-go. Really a horrible experience. Will not be back.
- I liked that parking was easy and that parking required a permit.
- The beds were super comfortable and the rooms were nice and dark
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
One of our best sellers in Rancho Cucamonga! This hotel provides free shuttle services to and from Ontario International Airport, just 6.3 miles away. The Best Western serves a daily continental breakfast and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Best Western PLUS Heritage Inn are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room has a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker.This 100% smoke-free hotel has a gym and meeting room. Guests are welcome to use the laundry facilities or pick up a free newspaper at the 24-hour front desk.Victoria Gardens, an open-air retail center, is an 8-minute drive from Heritage Inn Best Western PLUS. The hotel is 2.5 miles from Empire Lakes Golf Course.
- This place is really beautiful I felt so relaxed and enjoyed the area.
- Front Desk personnel were courteous, attentive and pleasant.
- Good location. Eating establishments very close. Bed/linen comfortable. Shampoo/conditioner dispensers on the wall.
- The cleanliness of the property and friendly staff!
- Diane at the front desk was excellent in helping me out. Because of her top notch customer service, I’ll stay there every time I visit the area.
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
One of our top picks in San Bernardino – and a guest favorite.
This completely non-smoking hotel in San Bernardino, California provides on-site dining at the Great American Grill. The San Bernardino Golf Club is a short walk from the hotel.Every room at the Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino offers free high-speed internet access and a flat-screen LCD TV. A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are available in each room.The San Bernardino Convention Center is a short drive from the San Bernardino Hilton Garden Inn. The California Speedway is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows were amazing. Room was large and very comfortable.
- I like the overall room setup of Hilton Garden Inns and try to book them whenever possible when traveling.
- Rooms were great , nice layout/ interior, nice staff
- The staff was very nice especially in the restaurant area. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful. Look forward to staying there again.
Top Hotels In Devore California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Devore California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Devore California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Devore California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!