10 Best Hotels To Stay In Devesos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Devesos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Devesos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Devesos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Devesos Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Devesos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Devesos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Devesos Galicia:
Hotel Pedramea is offering accommodations in Feás. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. Local cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Hotel Pedramea has a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including windsurfing and cycling.Ferrol is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Viveiro is 29 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 50 miles away.
- The gentleman in charge did try hard but didn’t have much to offer.
- Buena atención del personal, restaurante excelente y limpieza estupenda.
- Es un siti que calidad precio inmejorable, muy muy seguro
- La comodidad del cuarto. Limpio y agradable. Bien situado para visitar toda la zona.
- Habitación cómoda y limpia, los dueños muy amables
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
El Castaño Dormilón is a restored schoolhouse located in Ortigueira, Rias Altas, in Galicia. It offers free WiFi throughout the property and a dining room with covered terrace, overlooking the gardens.The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
- Beautiful, clean, really nice spot in nature, amazing breakfast that considered my veganism.
- An exceptional small boutique hotel! The owners were incredibly kind and gracious. They gave us travel advice, made us delicious cocktails and served a beautiful locally sourced breakfast. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Lovely place, the restoration works are just so nice, every little thing has so very good taste. The room was lovely. And the owner is very nice, helped us with all our queries and was always very gentle. We absolutely loved our stay and will definitely book it again if we are back in that area someday.
- Everything well thought out. Renovated to very high specification. Comfortable- hot drinks available at all times. Owner helpful and knowledgeable.
Hotel Viento del Norte
This rustic hotel is located in Porto de Espasante within the Ortigueira region of the Galician Rías Altas.This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- This was a return visit and I’ll definitely be returning again. I had a single room which was roomy and bright and looked out onto Espasante’s main road. The room and bathroom were both attractive and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and responsive. I had to leave a night early and the hotel gave me an immediate refund.
- Staff super nice, place super nice, breakfast super nice. Everything super nice 😉 Great find.
Room with whirlpool bathtub
Breakfast with fresh made orange juice
- The room was spotless and comfy. Beaches were in walking distance and Porto de Espasante is in general a really relaxing and pretty. We didn’t eat breakfast, so I can’t say anything about it.
Hotel A Miranda
Designed by the architect Jorge Cao Abad, this modern hotel sits between the mountains and the sea in Cariño. The chic rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a balcony with sea views.Breakfast is included for all guests with natural juices, and a selection of sweet and savory specials. Dinners are available upon prior request at Hotel A Miranda, and are made with the best local and seasonal products.The A Miranda features a living room with an open fireplace. From here there are views over the gardens surrounding the hotel.Guests can enjoy a trip on Miranda’s sail boat on the Ortigueira Ria, surrounded by the impressive Limo Ortegal cliffs. Other activities available in the area include diving, trekking, surfing and fishing.
- Excellent in every way. Great location, quiet, pastoral, yet just 10 minutes from sites and restaurants in Cariño. Beautiful design that functions perfectly. Really nice, generous staff who gave a lot of personal attention.
- Stunning location. Really nice room with a veranda. Very relaxed owner, and just perfect.
- An absolute gem for a tranquil stay. Beautiful fresh food at breakfast. Lovely welcome.
This was a really nice little hotel. A modern property with fabulous views from the bedroom and the common areas. Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was continental but for a little extra you could enjoy a good variety. The cereal, yoghurt and fruit combo was delicious for an extra 4 euro. Best of all the tea bag came out already in the pot. The water was hot and not a problem to have cold milk on the side – perfect. The staff were all extremely helpful.
This is a top little hotel in a great location for travelers with cars.
- Views from the property peaceful setting from inside hotel. Friendly staff. Simple stylish design.
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
Located in O Barqueiro, in a building dating from 2009, 2 miles from Arealonga Beach, Hotel Porto do Barqueiro provides guestrooms with free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Guests can use a terrace.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 65 miles from the property.
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
- This is a rather quirky little village which we loved. The hotel surprised us for value and amenities and a wonderful terrace overlooking the bay.
- Very good local village that was easy to walk to from the FEVE station. Hotel great location, did not use all the facilities due to early train to catch. Great stop over.
- Excellent hotel with a good check in experience. The small fishing village has a reasonable selection of good restaurants. Breakfast isn’t available but a short walk to local facilities means this isn’t a problem.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
Offering rustic rooms with beautiful views of the Landro Valley, Areal is just 5 minutes’ drive from Viveiro’s white beaches. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and paddle tennis courts set in lovely grounds.Each spacious room at Areal has beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls, and chic glass, stone and iron finishes. The tiled bathroom has a hydromassage shower or bath.You can enjoy a varied breakfast in the Areal’s dining room. The property serves dinner upon request and subject to prior reservation.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and you can fish at the nearby Landro River. The beaches and pretty coves around Ortigueira can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Las Sirenas
This hotel is perched on the lush cliffs of Viveiro at the boundary of Rías Gallegas, one of the most beautiful Galician estuaries, overlooking Sacido Beach, a clean protected cove.With direct access to the cove, as well as several leisure facilities for more active guests and its privileged location in Rías Altas (Galicia), Las Sirenas is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel features a thalassotherapy center, tennis courts and lush gardens.The exquisite rooms will invite you to have a relaxing stay in natural surroundings, enjoying views of the sea and forested hills. This resort is also conveniently located for the archaeological ruins of Celtic Castros, Covas and Estaca de Bares beaches, and public transport.
- We stayed at the 3* hotel section (there is a 4* hotel and apartments on the same location). Room size, furniture and facilities all excellent. The location right above the beach, is also excellent and there is a walkway that connects with the town with very good views. A large free parking area inside the property, a luxury that few hotels in this region have.
- Beds were comfortable. The room was big and clean 🙂
The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Our points represent the spa hotel, not Las Sirenas. It would have got 0 points and worst value for money ever seen.
- En general todo genial: personal, limpieza, temperatura, comodidad de las camas individuales…
la cama era muy cómoda y muy amplia.
la habitación muy grande y muy limpia.
el personal de recepción muy amable y atento.
Hotel Celta Galaico
One of our best sellers in Viveiro! Hotel Celta Galaico is located in Viveiro. Built in 1992 and partially renovated in 2015, this celtic hotel features free WiFi access. At Hotel Celta Galaico you will find a snack bar..Featuring a bath, the rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The property is close to the beautiful Mariña Lucense area, as well as the Rías Altas waterways. A Coruña Airport is 66 mi away, Santiago de Compostela Airport is 90 mi away and Oviedo Airport is 93 mi away.
- What a hidden treasure ! There were alot of nice touches not provided at any of the other places we stopped in on our tour around – helpful booklet with info, history of the area, hair dryer etc etc. Balcony overlooking the sea too….all for a very reasonable price
- Friendly welcoming staff. Great location. A short walk to local restaurants,beach etc.
- Staff very helpful, included by carrying luggage up four flowers gets of stairs. Fresh orange juice and delicious bread for breakfast. Good view from balcony, parking easy
- Great place to stay in Viveiro – we went for Ressurection Fest. Staff are really friendly and can tell you a secret or two about best places to go and avoid crowds! Really quiet spot to recover from a long metal night! Highly recommended
– family hotel in a small village, but 20 mins walking along the sea coast to the city center with great view.
– the owner is very friendly and helpful with our heavy luggage
– our room with balcony of sea-view
– good wider bed, clean and quality room
As Areas I
Just 150 feet from Playa Covas Beach, this hotel offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The town of Viveiro is about 20 minutes’ walk away.All rooms at As Areas I feature parquet flooring, heating and a simple décor. Each has a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub. Most rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy simple, Galician meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a small lounge with a TV.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing.Lugo is about 1.5 hours ‘ drive away.
- The hotel is in a good location to explore the town and local area. The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. It’s basic accommodation as we expected but is a good base to explore – the hotel as an app that you can download for some places to visit.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent location, by a lovely beach, and pleasant promenade walk into Viveiro
- Nos gusto mucho buena localización buen desayuno pan del bueno café y zumo aceite y tomate o mermelada y mantequilla esta muy bien muy tranquilo muy limpio al lado de la playa paisajes rutas muy buenas te ayudan te aconsejan sobre ellas la calefacción bien pero a cortas horas esta apagada pero la encienden como a las 19h hasta12h
- Un sitio miy centrico bares playa todo alrededor super trankilo y la chica k nos atendio super agradable estuvimos muy agusto y la verdad k muy barato el desayuno muy bien acojedor un poco viejillo pero la cama super comoda
- Unnhotel perfecto para pasar un fin de semana con la familia, eata cerca d todo
Hotel Areas III Playa
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel Areas III Playa is located in Viveiro. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Each room comes with a balcony.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Areas III Playa feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Foz is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 68 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff, modern rooms and great value for money. The hotel is one of three in the same group and this is the third, so it was new and clean. Parking was easy – just in front of the hotel.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
Top Hotels In Devesos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Devesos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Devesos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Devesos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!