10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dessel Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Dessel Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dessel Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dessel Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dessel Antwerpen Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dessel Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dessel Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dessel Antwerpen Province:
Hotel Golden Dragon
Located in Dessel in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, 21 miles from Eindhoven, Hotel Golden Dragon features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Leuven is 31 miles from Hotel Golden Dragon, and Breda is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Golden Dragon.
- There was nothing that I didn’t like about my stay at the hotel. Rooms were great comfortable bed and very clean. Best part though was the restaurant down stairs food was amazing.
- Couldnt fault this place, great service, lovely breakfast, owner couldnt do enough for me. will stay here again for sure.
EVERYTHING, the room was great, the family owners were delightful and the food was delicious, I can’t wait to go back
Thank you very much
- Very clean, comfortable room with great facilities and very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay again if I was visiting the area.
- Very friendly and helpfull owner, luxury of the room, excellently equipped.
Corsendonk De Linde
Corsendonk De Linde is located in Retie, 6 miles from Turnhout, surrounded by nature and offering all possibilities to all kinds of travelers at a reasonable price.All 69 soundproofed rooms have been recently renovated and offer all comforts. Each of the room types offer different possibilities and can accommodate up to 5 people.We offer a full hotel service including free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms even have a flat-screen TV and the rooms will be cleaned daily.
breakfast was reasonable / the mindset was for self caterers#
not an individual traveller
- Maybe a little tidying needed but nothing that affected our stay for a few days and would defenatly book again.was worried after reading reviews but now know some people moan about anything.ideal for anyone with dogs plenty areas to walk around
- The room had air conditioning, although it only seemed to work on the bottom floor of the room (there was also a loft).
- I came very late at the hotel and there was no problem with late chek in, key was in a safety box in front of the entrance. People at the reception were very nice and patient to explain the process for late check in on the phone to me and everything was as explained.
Very welcoming staff
- breakfast was reasonable / the mindset was for self caterers#
Hotel Villa Tilia
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Villa Tilia is located in Retie in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, just 30 miles from Antwerp. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 21 miles from Hotel Villa Tilia, and Den Bosch is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Location just in the center of town. Clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed. Great breakfast but slow service. Excellent WIFI. Fine dining restaurant on site.
- Spacious room, brilliant service despite the fact I arrived out of normal operating hours
- Shampoo and showergel were fairtrade, nice range of candy and minibar, great coffeemachine, nice bed
- excellent staff – very friendly! Although there was no table available for dinner, we got a little starter and a cheeseplate on the terrace free of charge!
The service of the B&B was excellent, we were a bit later than expected to check in but the women behind the front desk was still extremely friendly, gave as tips for the area etc. The room was super tidy and big, the bed extra large and very comfy!
Nice and quite environment. Everything was on top level!
Corbie Mol is located in Mol, just 23 miles from Eindhoven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 28 miles from Corbie Mol, and Hasselt is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location, perfect for an easy walk into town. Good breakfast and everything very clean. Safe and secure parking.
- Did not get any breakfast. We were told by the receptionist/barman that as they did not have many guests the restaurant staff had been given the following day off. Consequently we walked around town for an hour in the evening to find somewhere that would be open early in the morning to enable us to have breakfast. We got up early the next morning and walked to the place we had found to have breakfast. Shock horror on our return to the hotel to discover they were serving breakfast and we had been misinformed.
- The staff are excellent and go out of their way to help. Location is perfect and for me needing to be at the hospital perfect. I requested a take away breakfast and it was accommodated with a smile amd was more than I could ask for at no extra charge. Also a free drink on arrival 😆
- The staff was very helpful…when you could find them.
Ontbijt 1ste dag vers fruitsap (Pasen) op paasmaandag geen vers fruitsap en weinig of geen (van 9u ontbijt en om 9u15 zijn we aangekomen en broodmand lag nog 2 broodjes charcuterie zo goed als op
Met tegenzin nog 3 tal broodjes gaan halen ontbijt flop
Ook is er melding aan de receptie en boekje op kamer dat garage 7,5 euro per nacht is wij hebben 10 euro betaald
Geen aanrader en wij gaan er alvast niet meer
Hotel and Chaletpark Fauwater
Located in Kasterlee in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, 23 miles from Antwerp, Hotel and Chaletpark Fauwater features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Eindhoven is 27 miles from Hotel Chaletpark Fauwater, and Leuven is 27 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 21 miles away.
I wasn’t expecting to eat in the restaurant but I’m glad we did – absolutely delicious and large portions!
The real asset to this place is the staff – everyone from the team that we met during our view stay were so friendly and helpful. Top marks for customer care I would say! Will definitely stay there again if we return to Bobbejaanland in the future.
- Lovely friendly staff. The rooms were neat and clean.
- The stuff well go out there way to help very friendly and will be going bk again food nice
- Everything about it amazing staff very polite and made to feel comfortable
The staff was very friendly.
Good stay with a reasonable price.
- I wasn’t expecting to eat in the restaurant but I’m glad we did – absolutely delicious and large portions!
One of our top picks in Mol.Located in Mol, 20 miles from Eindhoven, Hotel Hippocampus features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Hasselt is 19 miles from Hotel Hippocampus, and Tilburg is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant place to stay for a weekend, close to the woods. Very friendly people.
- Really enjoyed our stay, the owner arranged a cheaper taxi for us which saved us money. We were too late for breakfast but even after breakfast time the staff provided us some fresh eggs. Really good service and nice property.
Very friendly staff
Very nice hotel
- Very nice and cozy hotel in a historical building. Clean room with all the necessary facilities. Very comfortable bed and good fresh breakfast. Superb fine dining restaurant, should be a must when staying overnight.
The property was relatively serene even with a group having a party each day.
The presentation was elegant as if a welcoming country home. My lobster and crab first course was to die for!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Priorij Corsendonk offers accommodations in Oud-Turnhout, just 27 miles from Antwerp.Every room includes a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 23 miles from Priorij Corsendonk, and Den Bosch is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Great character, comfortable, unusual architecture… the very opposite to “hotel chains” where every hotel is identical to every other one. Clean and tidy. Wifi works.
- Nice location, nice and spacious room in one of the buildings on site (“lekenhuis”)
Friendly and eager service staff
Had a back in time on the monastery experience with a comfortable touch
Small towns and woods in the neighbourhood to explore by foot or bike
- The Location was perfect as we were there for a wedding. Had a very nice day in perfect ambiance and weather.
Excellent breakfast prepared early for me as I needed to leave early to go to work that day.
Quiet location and very well maintained bulidings and grounds.
Hotel Lommel Broek
Located in green surroundings flat along the canal of Beverlo.The ideal departure point for splendid bike excursions and beautiful walks. Discover the pearls of the Lage Kempen.Comfortable and large rooms, ideal for a romantic stay, the entire family or even for business.Sociable bar and attractive restaurant with very good service and fresh ingredients.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and cosy room, a wide selection of good food in the restaurant, very nice location along the canal
- Very clean and efficient. A large and comfy room. Very pleasant staff and excellent food. Very good value for money. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Location. Room size. Good choice and quality of food for lunch and evening meals. Excellent value for money.
- Nice hotel. Staff is very helpful. Rooms are big and comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed, very friendly and helpful staff
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza offers accommodations in Lommel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 31 miles from Hotel Plaza, and Eindhoven is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Plaza.
The owner is a good guy.
The breakfast was ok (for a cheap hotel).
- Did not actually book breakfast but had one last morning , £20 for two breakfast a bit steep
- this is the 2nd time i have stayed at the hotel. i find it ok, aldi across road mcdonald’s about 5 mins walk also same place for the public transport. another 5-10 mins you are inn the town centre, where it is full of bars and restaurants. summer time there is free entertainment in the park and market place. i enjoyed myself. the price is good or you can pay 100+ euro per night
- The hotel manager was very helpful, we could even choose between two rooms. We chose the coolest one (very warm weather) – which was at ground level.
- Lovely welcome from the manager, made me feel good. Breakfast was wonderful and well worth it.
- The owner is a good guy.
Hotel Au Prince Royal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Au Prince Royal offers accommodations in Leopoldsburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 26 miles from Hotel Au Prince Royal, and Valkenburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helped us even to get a transfer to Beringen.
- Would have liked tea and coffee available in the rooms
- The hotel is linked to a nice, cosy bar / restaurant in the center of Leopoldsburg. That means you can have a relaxing drink and even some tasty food before turning in. Staff was friendly, the place has a family-feel to it. There is not a lot of choice for accommodation in town, but even if there were, I would still recommend the Prince Royale as good value for money!
The place is simple, but for one night it was exactly what we needed. Nothing special, but good enough.
Advantage – bar and beer on the ground floor :]
- The staff were great, the restaurant served good food fairly priced, the room was comfortable with a great shower room and a good bed. The price was at the top end of our budget especially as due to work commitments we had to miss the included breakfast!
Top Hotels In Dessel Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dessel Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dessel Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dessel Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!