10 Best Hotels To Stay In Desert Wind II Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Desert Wind II Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Desert Wind II Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Desert Wind II Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Desert Wind II Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Desert Wind II Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Desert Wind II Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Desert Wind Ii Arizona:
Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North
This hotel is just 1 miles from Scottsdale Municipal Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms at the Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North offer a work desk, a minibar and a coffee maker. Rooms also include free wired internet.Guests can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast consisting of hot and cold dishes and freshly-brewed coffee.The Scottsdale North features a refreshing outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a lush garden and palm trees. Guests who would like to work out can visit the 24-hour Fitness, located just 0.2 miles away. It offers a range of cardiovascular equipment and free fitness classes.The Scottsdale North is just a few minutes’ drive from Westworld and Kierland Commons and offers free parking.
1) Tasty breakfast
2) Super-clean room
3) Comfortable bed
- Beds were small. Drain didn’t work in shower. We stood in yucky water while we showered. I loved the lime water and the breakfast was pretty good. Pool was clean and not one crackhead around. The night check in clerk was all business. No small talk. No smiles. Smoking was a little inconvenient for my husband because it was far away and cold at night. Day time staff was great.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean.
- Staff very very nice and helpful. Bed very comfortable. Highly convenient to eateries and shopping/amenities.
- Firstly, as Marriott rewards elite members my husband and I frequently use Fairfield inns, so I am familiar with what to expect. However, I thought the staff was friendly and agreeable until they learned I was not pleased. The facility was a bit misleading in that I thought I was going to a Hotel and this was more of a revised motel which I am not at all comfortable with when I am traveling alone. I felt unsafe. In addition, the mattress was very hard and uncomfortable and resulted in me having a sore back the next day. My stay was for an additional 3 nights so I tried to see if I could transfer to another Fairfield Inn but, I was met with a lot of resistance from the front desk which resulted in my having to call Booking.com to intervene and at least get me a refund for the remaining nights. The front desk was not interested in helping me find another Fairfield Inn. I had to make my own new reservations all at significantly more cost!
- 1) Tasty breakfast
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.In North Scottsdale near Kierland Commons, this resort is 2 blocks from shops and dining at Scottsdale Quarter. This hotel features an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool and hot tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites provides a hot breakfast every morning. The gym is open 24-hours a day and fax and copy services are available in the lobby. A free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius is also available.Each guest room at the Thunderbird Scottsdale Suites comes with a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. They have a separate living room and two 32-inch flat-screen TVs.The hotel is 3 miles from Westworld Exhibition and Equestrian grounds and 8 miles from Old Town Scottsdale. Other activities near the hotel Scottsdale Thunderbird include golf and visiting the many galleries and museums.
- Great staff. Different breakfasts each morning with REAL eggs, not powdered. Close to Westworld and shopping. Clean quiet room. Free local shuttle. Great bartender and bar food. A very good experience.
- Bed was very firm, bathroom so small the door barely cleared the toilet. Window was open upon arrival, a program from the golf tournament was on the window sill.
- The breakfast staff was especially exceptional. They were attentive and even offered to fry me an egg!! The breakfast was more than I expected. All staff were great, but the café staff were special.
- Good sized room; full hot breakfast; staff was great; free local shuttle saved us $$ on Uber rides. We will definitely go back.
- Good location, close to many restaurants, not to far from a highway
Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark
One of our top picks in Scottsdale – and a guest favorite.
Located in the North Scottsdale neighborhood in Scottsdale, 1.4 miles from WestWorld, Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Scottsdale Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Ramon is an excellent employee he did a great job running the restaurant.
- My whole family very much enjoyed the service given to us by Ramon at breakfast. He took such good care of us and we felt very much at home. Also we received a warm welcome from Krystal when we checked in at your hotel. She greeted us with a smile every time we passed by her desk. I believe the people that work at this hotel added to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Loved the king size bed and the awesome sheets! My husband wants to know where he can buy some like it!
- The beds are super comfortable and the staff is very friendly!
- Staff extremely courteous, entire hotel clean with great atmosphere
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
A 15-minute drive from central Scottsdale, Holiday Inn offers modern accommodations in a leafy residential area. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a gym equipped with cardio-fitness activities.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. They are all air-conditioned and provide tea/coffee facilities and a refrigerator.Guests can enjoy a hot buffet breakfast, served daily at the café of the hotel with continental specialties. On site vending machines cater snacks and refreshments 24/7.Popular nearby attractions include top-rated golf courses and Scottsdale lively Arts District. Central Phoenix is less than 20 miles from the Holiday Inn Express hotel. Free private parking is available at the property.
- Great Scottsdale location, good HI Express breakfast, quiet neighborhood location
- Mattress was great and the room spacious. Good breakfast and enjoyed the fruit selection.
- Rooms were clean. Good location, close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.
- Close proximity to shops, great staff and cleanliness.
- The location is great and the staff were helpful and pleasant.
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale On Shea Blvd
Easily explore popular attractions, including the beautiful Sonoran Desert, at this convenient Scottsdale hotel, featuring comfortable guestrooms along with a variety of thoughtful amenities, such as free high-speed internet access.Area sites, including historic Old Town Scottsdale, are situated only a short drive from the Hampton Inn Phoenix-Scottsdale at Shea Boulevard. The Desert Botanical Garden, Cactus Park and Pinnacle Peak are also easily accessible.Begin the day with a free hot breakfast buffet, or take advantage of in-room microwaves and refrigerators. Enjoy the Phoenix-Scottsdale Hampton Inn’s outdoor swimming pool or take advantage of the modern exercise facilities.
- Breakfast, cleanliness and quality of rooms and furniture.
- The staff were very friendly and the free shuttle was a huge bonus! The hotel is like new and the staff keep it very clean. Loved it! Would definitely stay again!!
- I wish I would have located this property a few days earlier. It was located very close to the cheer competition that we attended but we stayed in another hotel the night before. The staff was incredibly friendly and it was very clean!
- Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was outstanding. Room and bed was very comfy. We looked out onto the pool area and lovely greenery.
- Everything was amazing & clean. Staff was friendly & helped with any questions we had. Beds were comfortable. Easy access to Fashion Square, just a short 10 minute drive. Many restaurants/convienent stores nearby.
Scottsdale Suites on Shea
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Scottsdale Suites on Shea is located in the heart of Scottsdale city. Scottsdale Suites on Shea features a heated outdoor pool and free cable TV.Scottsdale Suites on Shea offers a fitness center and free wireless internet. The rooms in this Scottsdale Suites on Shea feature a coffee maker and suites provide microwaves and refrigerators.Scottsdale Suites on Shea is near a variety of local restaurant and a championship golf courses. Scottsdale Suites on Shea features a meeting room and offers free parking.
- The location and how everybody was friendly and helpful.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room itself felt like a home awayvfrom home. Enjoyed myself.. Wish I stayed an extra day.
- The room was simple and very clean. This is the first place we have stayed in awhile that was actually quiet. That was a bonus.
- Pool. Generally nice appearance. Older business. Near shopping and freeway. Prices in Scottsdale are twice the price.
- The breakfast served is varied and good. The hotel is in a good location. It is clean and rooms are good.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
One of our best sellers in Scottsdale! A local shuttle is available for guest convenience at this hotel and rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Old Town Scottsdale is a 20-minute drive from the property.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.A free breakfast is provided at the Phoenix Scottsdale La Quinta Inn & Suites. Waffles, hot and cold cereal, baked goods, and fresh fruit are served. Coffee and juice are also available.An outdoor pool and fitness center are featured for guest enjoyment. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are also included.Paradise Valley Mall is less than a 20-minute drive away. Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked the space of the room. Comfortable for two adults w/ two suitcases.
- They had good complimentary breakfast in the morning
- I liked the breakfast in the morning along with the shuttle driver was great! Overall it was a good experience.
- The place was unbelievably clean, decorated very well. It may have been recently renovated because it felt like it was brand new.
- Excellent location very nice breakfast area and reception
Sleep Inn Scottsdale
The Sleep Inn is conveniently located in north Scottsdale, minutes from WestWorld of Scottsdale and the Scottsdale Airport. It offers a continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.Sleep Inn Scottsdale offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each one also has a tea/coffee maker. Room service is available as well.A fitness center with cardiovascular equipment is provided by Sleep Inn Scottsdale. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi and use the on-site laundry facilities.Sleep Inn of Scottsdale is within walking distance from several restaurants such as Legends Bar and Grill and the Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery. It also offers a free shuttle to locations within a 5 miles radius.
- breakfast was awesome. staff replenished items in a timely fashion. staff very friendly.
- The bed was very confortable. I slept better than I usually do when traveling.
- comfortable beds, neat room, gppd location. I believe George checked me in..he was ultra friendly.
- My room was clean and recently updated. The staff was friendly. The hotel is in a great location and easily walkable to near by restaurants and shopping. I am very pleased with my stay.
- Convenient place in Scottsdale. Nice room and bed. Free breakfast. Free suttle for 5 miles course
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale
This Scottsdale, Arizona hotel is close to popular area sites and corporate offices, and features spacious suites furnished with many of the comforts of home, including full kitchens.The Homewood Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale features a free daily hot breakfast along with a free weekday evening reception Monday through Thursday, complete with a full meal and beverages. Guests can also enjoy the on-site fitness center, complete with a sports court and outdoor pool. There are also barbecue grills available on site.With free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius of the Phoenix-Scottsdale Homewood Suites guests can easily discover Scottsdale Fashion Square and much more. The corporate offices of EDS, Merck and Honeywell are also nearby.
- Plenty of fresh fruit and good coffee for breakfast. Breakfast was full of young athletes this weekend and the staff was working quickly to replenish food. The room suite kitchen was well stocked and clean. The hotel overall was quiet at night and we slept well. When we came back for a lost item (later recovered) the staff was so helpful and sympathetic even though We had already checked out. We very much enjoyed our stay. THANK YOU!!
- The room was very clean and smelled great! The kitchen was a bonus. Saved money from eating out since we could cook in room. There was also a hideabed if you had a guest (kinda small). Staff were amazing!!!! I will stay again for sure.
- Just what we needed for three people, good breakfast, did not have to go out for that at least also.
- Having breakfast that was great and morning paper.not
- Room is big with sitting area, kitchenette with all required items. breakfast is good. good location within Scottsdale
Residence Inn Scottsdale North
This hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona is a 10 minute drive from Scottsdale Air Park and Scottsdale Airport. The pet-friendly hotel offers free Wi-Fi and full kitchens in every suite.The Residence Inn by Marriott Scottsdale North provides spacious suites equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen TV with in-room movies. A separate living and dining area and a sofa bed are also featured. Each kitchen has a full refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove.Residence Inn Scottsdale North provides laundry facilities on-site and grocery shopping services are available. Guests can use the outdoor pool and hot tub or the fitness center. Barbecue facilities and a daily hot breakfast are also provided.West World Equestrian Center is a 10 minute drive from the Scottsdale North Residence Inn Hotel. The Promenade Shopping Center is within walking distance of the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Desert Wind Ii Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Desert Wind II Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Desert Wind II Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Desert Wind II Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!