10 Best Hotels To Stay In Desert Vista Estates III Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Desert Vista Estates III Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Desert Vista Estates Iii Arizona:
Grand Hotel is located in Mesa, just 22 miles from Phoenix.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 15 miles from Grand Hotel, and Glendale is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was not at all a breakfast. Donuts were available. No egg, no fruit, no yogurt. Just cereal and toast.
- Kept clean. Was really nice to have fridge, micro and coffee maker. Helen and Jim went above and beyond to provide for us!
- nice place and convenient for staying near my friend,
- The location was perfect for us. It is a nice, up to date building. It was clean and neat.
- More hot water in the shower than i have ever had at a budget hotel before!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ
Located 5 miles from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, this Mesa, Arizona hotel offers free airport shuttles and free shuttles within 5 miles. Rooms and suites feature cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ guest rooms are furnished with desks and iPod docking stations. They also include microwaves and refrigerators. The suites provide sofa beds and two TVs.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and library. The hotel serves a breakfast buffet and offers guests snacks. It also has a gym, business center and meeting facilities.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ is less than one mile from Superstition Springs Golf Club and Superstition Springs Shopping Center. It is 3 miles from Big League Dreams sports park.
Free bottles of water
- Room was quiet during this stay. Close to where we needed to be.
- The property is very clean and its location is near the movie theater and shopping centers.
- Location, felt comfortable with location of facility. Breakfast was better than most. Coffee was excellent. Staff was very friendly.
- Good breakfast. 24 hr coffee, snax & fresh baked cookies in the lobby.
- Excellent breakfast.
Sleep Inn Mesa Superstition Springs
One of our top picks in Mesa.Sleep Inn Mesa Superstition Springs is located in Mesa, just 22 miles from Phoenix. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 15 miles from Sleep Inn Mesa Superstition Springs, and Glendale is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 19 miles from Sleep Inn Mesa Superstition Springs.
- Room was clean and comfortable but a little on the snug side for 2 guys with golf bags.
- The breakfast selection was consistent and they were quick to restock! Checking in and out was painless. Beds were very comfortable! The location was perfect! Right beside a mall and Walmart was just around the corner!
- slept well and room was quiet and well cleaned. Thank you!
- I learned that if we had booked directly with the sleep inn, we would have gotten a better rate. Sorrry Booking.com
- First time staying at a Sleep Inn. We wanted a room that would give a good night sleep. We didn’t need anything else as long as it was clean. Sleep Inn fit the bill for the night.
Best Western Apache Junction Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Best Western Apache Junction Inn offers accommodations in Apache Junction, just 30 miles from Phoenix.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 22 miles from Best Western Apache Junction Inn, and Mesa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Clean all the time. Breakfast was excellent, good location.
The breakfast : great quality of the food.
Close of the Superstition Mountains , Canyon lake & Saguaro lake
- Very friendly staff, helpful. Good breakfast included in price. Nice room, no problems, just a typical nice motel which provides what one needs at a reasonable price.
- The staff was excellent went out there f their way to help
- I was able to check in early and check out late at no extra cost. The staff was helpful and super nice. The room was clean and the bed was wonderful. I travel to AZ twice a month, I am so happy I found this Best Western.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mesa Superstition Springs
Just 1.5 miles from Superstition Springs Mall, this Mesa hotel provides a daily continental breakfast featuring fresh waffles. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen HD cable TV is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mesa Superstition Springs. A spacious work desk is provided. Coffee-making facilities are included.A heated outdoor swimming pool and spa is provided for guest relaxation. A business center and fitness center are on site at Mesa Superstition Springs La Quinta Inn & Suites. A local transportation service is available.Rockin’ R Ranch Wild West Show is a 4-minute drive away. Leisure World Community Living is an 8-minute drive away. Sun Splash Water Park is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Mesa Superstition Springs.
- Appreciated the fridge. The beds were comfy. Enjoyed the many restaurants nearby.
- Overall everything was clean with the exception of discolored/stained shower/tub floor which made it look dirty. The continental breakfast was descent but the same food choices were put out every morning of stay. Staff was friendly.
- Breakfast was good. Ran short of bananas most days
- We asked for and were given a room away from the freeway, although we never noticed the traffic at all. Beds were exceptionally comfortable and staff eager to assist with anything if they could. Complimentary breakfasts were always well prepared with several brands of good coffee.
- Super friendly and helpful staff that were always willing to advise and assist. Nice accomodations. Breakfast was good and as advertised.
Windemere Hotel & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Mesa! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Windemere Hotel & Conference Center offers accommodations in Mesa, just 21 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 14 miles from Windemere Hotel, and Glendale is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Location and atmosphere of desert in front door and a forest likeness out back patio door, which was very clean and taken care of.
The people in office are always very pleasant to deal with.
Have stayed there many times and yes rooms are old but they are always clean!! So credit to your house keeping department..
Do need to be replacing carpet and mattresses soon before they dont look clean and beds are really not comfortable at all to sleep in.
- The grounds are beautiful as well as the layout and pool area. Our room was really tired and carpets were not clean. Great location for us. Rooms definitely need to be refurbished.
- Not much. Though the bed was comfortable, the rest of it was pretty run down. The door was ill-fitting & drafty and the room was uncarpeted, in February!
- Neighborhood was fairly quiet, although people on both sides were not. Room was cleaned and restocked each day.
- Thought it came with a hot breakfast. It didn’t.
- Location and atmosphere of desert in front door and a forest likeness out back patio door, which was very clean and taken care of.
Westernaire Motel is located in Mesa, just 21 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 14 miles from Westernaire Motel, and Glendale is 28 miles from the property. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Apache Junction
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Motel 6 Apache Junction is located in Apache Junction in the region of Arizona, just 31 miles from Phoenix.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 23 miles from Motel 6 Apache Junction, and Mesa is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- walls thinner than cardboard (more like snare drum), beds like soft concrete, spartan motif, paid 116, worth 60. specific enough?
- we had planned for a long stay but there was no place to hang our clothes
- Nothing! This place was dirty!!!!, staff didn’t speak English understandably, no breakfast only coffee. Will NEVER stay there again!!!!
- Great location. Friendly staff. Good 24/7 coffee bar in lobby.
- Parking was convenient. The Desk was very friendly and helpful. Maid Service was good.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix – Gilbert
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix – Gilbert is located in Gilbert in the region of Arizona, just 21 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 15 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Gilbert, and Mesa is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 17 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix – Gilbert.
- Great breakfast and staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Bed was very comfy and the room extra clean and tidy. the whole facility seemed well maintained. The staff was super friendly.
- The hotel was very clean, the room spacious and the bed very comfortable
- The cleanliness and the friendly staff were the hotel’s best features. The fridge in the room was another plus.
- The breakfast was our favorite part. Lots to choose from, including waffles, cereal bar, varieties of milks, oatmeal bar, fresh fruit, and various breads, to name a few. There was also bacon, eggs, sausage, etc.
Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Gilbert
Located 10 miles from Arizona Museum of Natural History, this hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All suites offer full kitchens.Free Wi-Fi is offered in all of the spacious suites at Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Gilbert. The air-conditioned suites have a flat-screen cable TV, a work desk, a sitting area and a sofa.Guests of Marriott Phoenix Gilbert Residence Inn have access to the fitness center. Free guest parking is available.The Rockin’ R Ranch is 2 miles from this hotel. Hale Centre Theatre is a 12 minute drive away. Golfland Sunsplash is 8 miles away.
- The room was awesome, since we were a corner unit, we heard no noise whatsoever during our long stay! The staff said “Hello” and “Have a nice day” upon entering and leaving. We asked for extra pillows and received 3 for the entire stay!
- Not my first stay here and as usual excellent hotel, comfortable, friendly and convenient!
- After a stressful morning trip to Arizona, this hotel was a thing of beauty in the middle of the desert. Staff greeted us instantly with smiles, making it hard to stay in a bad mood. Our room was far more than expected, all the amenities you would ever need, cookware, dishwasher, sofas, amazing bed, and even coffee and tea packets. Definitely made us fee right at home. The room was SO clean, I think it was the cleanest hotel room I have ever been in. Great selection of TV channels. Outstanding value for everything you get. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Good breakfast and clean room to stay. I wasn’t impressed with the prices.
- The suite was beautiful and spacious. There was enough room to have game night comfortably
Top Hotels In Desert Vista Estates Iii Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Desert Vista Estates III Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!