10 Best Hotels To Stay In Deptford New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Deptford New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Deptford New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deptford New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deptford New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Deptford New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Deptford New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Deptford New Jersey:
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Deptford
Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located 1 miles from Deptford Shopping Mall and Deptford Skating and Fun. It offers indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Deptford are decorated with classic furnishings. They are equipped with TV sets, coffee-makers and in-room safes, all featuring a work desk with ergonomic chair.A daily breakfast is served in the restaurant of the hotel and guests can discover many eateries in central Woodbury, a 10-minute drive away.The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Deptford is located a short distance from Rowan University and Adventure Aquarium. Attractions in nearby Philadelphia include the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Constitution Center all within 12 miles from the hotel.
- My daughter had a swim meet at 6:30 am the next day. We tried to go to sleep at 10pm. The room was right next to the elevator and we could hear it go up and down with the LOUD noise. We asked for another room, but were told they were booked. We didn’t sleep well at all and my daughter did not do well at her meet as a result.
- The friendly reception, the willingness to help, how comfortable I was made to feel. I was able to relax !!
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Booked with family in 4 separate rooms and the accomdated our request to put us all close together…morning breakfast was perfect, the children loved the waffles!
- THERE WAS PLENTY OF FOOD,ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN. STAFF FRIENDLY.
- Good breakfast, overall stay is what I expect from a Marriott chain
Residence Inn Deptford
Each studio at this Deptford, New Jersey hotel features full kitchens. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and is located off North South Freeway, 11.6 miles from downtown Philadelphia. At the Residence Inn Deptford, guest studios also provide cable TV with HBO. They are furnished with a living and dining area.A tennis court and a gym are available at Deptford Residence Inn. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities and for added convenience laundry facilities.Camden Aquarium is 9.4 miles from the hotel. Residence Inn Deptford is 15.9 miles from Philadelphia International Airport.
- The free breakfast was very good with plenty of variety. Most staff members were pleasant. The size of the room was comfortable.
- Very family friendly. I had a sleepover for my son. The kids had lots of fun swimming and playing on the basketball court.
- Facilities were ok. Staff seemed too busy and inattentive, facilities were clean though
- I was fully comped the room after I let them know the air was broken.
- The room was large and comfy. Like a mini flat. The staff was very friendly. The location was great.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood
This hotel is located one mile from downtown Blackwood, New Jersey and 5 miles from Clementon Amusement Park. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a cable TV, coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests of the Blackwood Howard Johnson Express can work out in the gym or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Adventure Aquarium and the Battleship New Jersey Museum are both 16-minute drives from the Howard Johnson. The Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The only nice thing about this room was the size of the Jacuzzi.
- The room was huge, the bathroom was nice and big, it was a great cheap place for the night!
- It was easy to check in and the lady at the front desk was very friendly.
- The beds are comfy, the staff is extra friendly, the front lobby is beautiful, the rooms are clean and even the smoking rooms do not smell like they have been smoked in, the location is good, it comes with breakfast until 9am, great value for the price
- I was on the first level and I could park my car right in front of the entrance door.
The Quality Express is located off Interstate 295 and is 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia. This motel offers a coffee machine and refrigerator in every room.Rooms also include ironing facilities, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi.The Quality Express provides a daily continental breakfast and newspapers. The motel has a 24-hour front desk.Quality Express is within a 20-minute drive of the Franklin Institute. The motel is 7 miles from Adventure Aquarium and Battleship New Jersey.
- Its very clean and the bed is comfortable. The location is good also
- It was one of the few places left for the eagles parade.
- Location was pretty good not too far from shopping centers not too far from food gas and highways
- The location was great but it was difficult to get around because of the traffic, which I’m sure you can do nothing about.
- The room was cleaned everyday with the provisions of fresh towels and cable.
Best Western West Deptford Inn
This Thorofare hotel is a 5-minute drive from Riverwinds Golf Course and 5 miles from Bridgeport Speedway. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Every room at the Best Western West Deptford Inn is equipped with a cable TV and a coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture, and include a work desk.Guests of the West Deptford Best Western can enjoy free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and small gym. Free parking is also offered on site.Deptford Mall is 6 miles from the hotel. Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies, is 11 miles away. The Philadelphia International Airport is 18.7 miles away.
- They take good care of you. The staff is friendly and offers to help you. The facility has everything you need to have a successful trip–beds are comfortable, location is quiet, interesting restaurants nearby, easy access to the expressway. And the price was quite reasonable.
- The staff was really friendly besides the manager. I had an incident and the staff was more worried about it than the manager on duty.
- Good scrambled eggs. It would have been better if bacon is serviced.
- Although the appearance of the hallways and public areas were a little dated and worn, the rooms were very comfortable and clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and the breakfast was much better than the typical “express breakfast” – with REAL scrambled eggs and bacon, and lots of other options. I’d definitely stay there again, especially being only 15 minutes from downtown Philly.
- Great service, helpfull staff, very good breakfast! Rooms are roomy and vell equipped.
Motel 6 Brooklawn
Downtown Philadelphia is 9 miles from this hotel off Route 130 in Brooklawn, New Jersey. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with the HBO movie channel and air conditioning are available in all rooms at Motel 6 Brooklawn. Coffee facilities and light wood furniture are included.A well equipped gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Laundry facilities are also on site for added convenience.The Philadelphia International Airport is 13 miles from Brooklawn Motel 6. The Liberty Bell is a 15-minute drive away.Belgian waffles are available for breakfast and guests can have popcorn in the evening. Drink and snack vending machines are available as well.
- Did not like very dirty roaches and they didn’t speak English
- IT WAS DIRTY N SOMETHING BIT ME, IM NEVER GOIN BACK THERE…
- Didn’t have breakfast at all because they didn’t serve it..
It was a place to sleep for the night. Only because it was too late to
find someplace else to stay, kinda forced to stay there actually due to
exhaustion. We had traveled for 7-8 hours to get there.
I thought the place was horrible. I suppose the only nice thing was
there were no roaches or bed bugs.
Hampton Inn Turnersville
This Blackwood hotel is only a 15-minute drive to Clementon Amusement Park and Splash World. All rooms have a 32-inch LCD TV and the hotel features a heated indoor pool.Hampton Inn Turnersville guest rooms are furnished with a mahogany work desk and a coffee maker. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi is also included.Turnersville Hampton Inn offers a business center and a gym. Laundry facilities are on site and safety deposit boxes can be found in the lobby.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Hampton Inn. Guests can also visit the snack shop and convenience store.Downtown Philadelphia and its historic sites are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Wedgwood Country Club golf course and Camden County College are a 5-minute drive away.
- After driving 4+ hours from Long Island, I enjoyed the complimentary snacks and beverages offered in the lobby. Although not a fan of Chardonnay (I prefer other white wines), I appreciated the gesture. I didn’t take advantage of the morning breakfast but again, I appreciated that it was available – perhaps next time.
- Everything is perfect here. I’m close to my friend. I’m close to Philly and this place has the best employees that take their job serious and give 110%. They will do whatever they can to help you add the breakfast every morning and you can’t ask for any more. It’s perfect which is why this is the only place I will stay anymore when visiting my friend every week or two
- Had problems with booking.com. manager took care of it. Great place. Smart people.
- The morning breakfast was up to par, and the residents could also take a breakfast bag with them in the morning if they were in a hurry. The front desk staff was very nice.
- The staff was very courteous . The accommodations were very comfortable including the bed which was very comfortable. The coffee and the breakfast was excellent . We would definitely stay there again
Inn at Voorhees
Located in Voorhees, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Inn at Voorhees features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 7 miles from Inn at Voorhees, and Malvern is 31 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 14 miles away.
Staff is very pleasant, helpful and accommodating.
I did not have breakfast or coffee
- Good price for the accommodations. Clean and spacious room.
- They didn’t clean room next day..after I ask cause I was staying over..i went to work room still same no new towels or trash pick up..
- No egg, the pillows were different types so it was hard to match up.
- The lady at the front desk was pleasant and good at her job. The gentleman who ran the breakfast station was equally as helpful. The price for what you get is so worth it. And a great location surrounded by over 20 restaurants within about a 2 mile radius.
- Staff is very pleasant, helpful and accommodating.
Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees
Located in Voorhees, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.Cherry Hill is 7 miles from Wingate Wyndham Voorhees, and Wilmington is 31 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 14 miles away.
- I arrived on my check in date and checked into both rooms. One room was ready and the other was not. I was told I can go out or go in the pool while my second room gets cleaned only to find out they gave it to someone else even tho I already checked in and signed the paper for it! Long story short they changed me to two other rooms on another floor and those rooms had broken toilets and roaches!!!
- Great warm pool, even though it was freezing outside, the pool and Jacuzzi were perfectly warm/hot
- Family friendly, comfortable beds, big room, close to locations of choice.
- We stayed at this hotel after the Army v. Navy game instead of driving back to New York. It was just what we needed. The room was huge and the bed was comfortable. We would stay here again
- Overall it’s a nice hotel in a great location with good amenities
Off I-295 in Bellmawr, New Jersey and within driving distance of downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, this hotel features a free daily breakfast and spacious guestrooms.The Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Tweeter Center sports venue and the scenic waterfront are all only minutes from the Bellmawr EconoLodge. Rutgers University along with local shops and restaurants are also nearby.The EconoLodge Bellmawr provides guests with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including free coffee service and free wireless internet access. Guests can also take advantage of free local telephone calls as well as in-room cable TV.
- For me, the location was excellent and the staff very good and fast.
- Only the price but Booking.com don’t disclose that you have to place a deposit at the time of check in.
- They did have a nice mini fridge and microwave and tv with good channel choices.
- staff was friendly, extra towels, extra pillows upon request.
- the fact that it had a smoking room available. The bathroom are (just the sink area) was very spacious and clean.
Top Hotels In Deptford New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Deptford New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Deptford New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Deptford New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!