10 Best Hotels To Stay In Denston Suffolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Denston Suffolk is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Denston Suffolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Denston Suffolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Denston Suffolk. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Denston Suffolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Denston Suffolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Denston Suffolk:
The Plough Inn
This beautiful country pub occupies a privileged location close to the main cities of Cambridge, Newmarket, Bury St. Edmunds and Sudbury.Set in the picturesque Suffolk countryside, you can explore the surroundings during the day before relaxing with traditional pub food, using local suppliers, and a drink in the evening.Routes A143, A1307 and A11 offer easy access to the surrounding areas. In addition to this, highway M11 is only 18 miles away.
- All food was exerlent,staff very polite and helpful,location nice and quiet in country side
- Rooms where comfortable and clean lovely view from our window.the food was amazing the chicken pie was the best I’ve ever had.will be visiting again lovely staff and made to feel very well.
- Great choice for breakfast and tasted lovely. Bread was yummy. Had dinner for the 3 nights we were there and couldnt fault any of it.
- The staff were lovely.. the restaurant food was great. The room was quite spacious and very clean.
- Friendly & helpful staff. Restaurant menu had a good selection of food. Unpretentious dishes but above the ordinary
The Bull Inn
Located in Cavendish, 23 miles from Cambridge, The Bull Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room.Ipswich is 22 miles from The Bull Inn, and Colchester is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 21 miles from The Bull Inn.
- Stunning little gem with staff that made you feel very welcome
- Loved the generous goodies in the bathroom, and the luxurious number of towels. That was really different. Breakfast was really very good indeed, as was supper the night before. The staff were helpful and welcoming.
- The staff were wonderful, very friendly, food was lovely. The building was gorgeous, very quirky.
- Friendly staff, comfy bed (although I’m sure the head end of the bed, was lower than the foot end, which made me feel quite sick) good food.
- Great, friendly staff. Lovely building full of character
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Five Bells offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cavendish, just 23 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Ipswich is 22 miles from Five Bells, and Colchester is 18 miles away. London Stansted Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Room was fine, bed comfy. Shower room was good with plenty of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Tea and coffee, kettle etc were very good.
- Comfy bed, clean and warm room, hot shower!! Perfect
- Lovely little room in what was a quaint barn conversion on the end of the pub.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Ideal for an overnight stay with own access to the car park overlooking the green. Beautiful location. Good value for money. Landlady was very helpful.
- Liked that water, biscuits and plenty of tea and coffee were provided. Loved having thermostat to control heating.
The Bell Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Bell Hotel offers accommodations in Clare, just 21 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Ipswich is 24 miles from The Bell Hotel, and Colchester is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The bed was most uncomfortable needs a new mattress
Food was good staff very nice
- Clean room, friendly staff (unsure who owner was), really good full english breakfast. Recommend: insulation levels between rooms looked at, heard family upstairs talking. Great location in Clare.
- The rooms were a nice size, clean and bed was comfortable.
every thing was nice the TV in our room wouldn’t work without wriggling the wires and we couldn’t get the sky to work
apart from that the whole trip was lovely would highly recommend it
Staff were lovely, my room in courtyard was warm, large, comfortable and had SKY – bonus!
My first night was steak night at the hotel – ribeye was cooked perfectly – one of the best steaks I have eaten.
Breakfast was great. Ordered smoked salmon and poached eggs first morning – salmon was abundant and poached eggs were perfect!
- The bed was most uncomfortable needs a new mattress
The Cock Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, The Cock Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Glemsford, just 24 miles from Cambridge. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Ipswich is 21 miles from The Cock Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Colchester is 17 miles from the property. London Stansted Airport is 22 miles away.
- Once inside the bedroom it was comforable, very warm and the bathroom newly furnished. The had no choice but was actually good with large helpings.
- Had a lovely stay here, room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good indeed. Debbie is a wonderful host very helpful and friendly we would definitely stay here again
- Room was clean, breakfast was nice and breakfast waitress was really helpful and welcoming
- Excellent staff and lovely clean room in a quiet location. Great breakfast!
Price – £55/night double room
Breakfast included: toast and jam plus a cooked English, juice and hot drink.
Very clean, plenty of tea/coffee in room
Rose and Crown Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rose and Crown Hotel offers accommodations in Haverhill. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Cambridge is 16 miles from Rose and Crown Hotel, and Ipswich is 31 miles away. London Stansted Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, parking excellent, everywhere was clean and the location was very convenient as it is right in the town close to all amenities
- Beds were comfy. Was situated at the back of the property which made it nice and quiet. Staff accommodating and friendly. Plenty of hot water available.
- Manager very helpful on arrival. Parking in adj. private car park at rear of front entrance. Lovely old heritage pub. with original features. Friendly staff and locals. Restaurant closed in evening. Good fish and chip shop next door – recommended by landlord, who provided crockery & cutlery to eat meal in room.
- The Bed was Comfortable The Rooms were Clean and the Staff were exceptional. Friendly and Helpful and went out of their way to make my stay there comfortable Thanks folks
- Very friendly and helpful staff and comfortable rooms. Lovely comfortable bed and bathroom was a good size for a relaxing bath as well. Very clean and despite being f above a pub we had a really good nights sleep both nights. Great value for money too.
Sturmer Hall Hotel and Conference Centre
Sturmer Hall Hotel and Conference Centre is located in Haverhill, just 17 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ipswich is 29 miles from Sturmer Hall Hotel, and Colchester is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff ,made us feel very welcome ,went out of their way to serve us drinks in a busy period when we turned up early and served us a lovely night cap on our return in the evening (excellent whiskies).
- Excellent location with marvellous rooms in a lovely building with secure parking – relaxing, friendly accomodation!
- Spacious room. Delicious food cooked by Trin. Our room within the garden afforded us a huge outdoor space with loungers, tables and chairs, a garden swing chair and even a pergola for shade. We visited midweek so very quiet and had all this to ourselves. (weekends seem to be devoted to weddings) wifi in room. Everyone really friendly
- Love the outlook and the friendliness of the staff Breakfasy was brilliant..
- Accommodative staff. Lovely and luxurious clean rooms.
Nine Jars Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Nine Jars Hotel offers accommodations in Haverhill, just 16 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ipswich is 30 miles from Nine Jars Hotel, and Colchester is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- the room was spacious and clean, the wifi worked very well and the staff were efficient and friendly. the food in the pub was excellent. Definitely worth a trip and would certainly recommend
- This is an established Bistro where a new suite of rooms has been added above. There is a lot of “finishing off” continuing. In 2-3 months all the teething troubles should be ironed out.
- The rooms were fabulous, very new and spacious. Lovely bathroom and shower. Bed extremely comfortable. All the facilities you need
Bed was lovely and comfy
Proper coffee machine in room -= best coffee ever in a hotel
Staff really friendly and helpful. Joe gets a special mention
Rooms only just opened
- The food from the pub was absolutely delicious, the rooms are brand new and very spacious with everything you need. Definitely recommended
The Black Lion Hotel And Restaurant
Overlooking the green, the Black Lion Hotel has an award-winning restaurant and views of Melford Hall. Rooms are furnished with antiques and modern artefacts from around the world.Most rooms overlook the green and have views of Long Melford. Some rooms have soft robes and handmade toiletries.The restaurant has won an AA Rosette award and serves fresh, seasonal produce. Cooked breakfasts and cream teas are available and the hotel has been praised by the Coeliac Society for offering interesting dishes.The restaurant has antique furnishings with doors opening onto the Victorian walled garden. Guests can also dine on the terrace with views of Melford Hall, a Tudor mansion.Children are welcome at the Black Lion. A children’s menu and highchairs are available and there are toys and rocking horses to play with. Pets are welcome too and the green is suitable for dog walking.
- The bed was exceptional! SO comfortable and lovely clean crisp white sheets. The breakfast was great too, good selection of food
- When I booked I didn’t realise it was the same chain as The Northgate in Bury (which I love). Very pleased with the hotel. A little warm in the top snug room & no air con but an open window cooled it down.
Friendly, polite and welcoming staff !
V comfortable beds and the whole coziness !
A very relaxed Hotel,with pleasant staff.
An excellent breakfast,cooked fresh and served piping hot on a hot plate.
- Location, staff, food, bar, room, decor; everything was excellent.
The Packhorse Inn
Located in Newmarket, 5 miles from Newmarket Racecourse, The Packhorse Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.London Stansted Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Closeness to Newmarket, surrounded by green fields.
- Staff were great , rooms very clean , food very good
- One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, the staff were pleasant and helpful the rooms are stunning and the restaurant was fantastic
Quality food and servings
Rhubarb yoghurt granola breakfast!!
We were looked after from the moment we walked through the entrance door.
Customer Service was EXCELLENT!
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PACKHORSE INN WAS EXCELLENT, WE WILL BE BACK.
Top Hotels In Denston Suffolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Denston Suffolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Denston Suffolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Denston Suffolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!