10 Best Hotels To Stay In Delmont Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Delmont Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Delmont Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Delmont Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Delmont Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Delmont Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Delmont Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Delmont Pennsylvania:
Holiday Inn Express Murrysville – Delmont
Less than 4.3 miles from the Steel City Raceway, this Delmont hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi in every guest room. A hot breakfast buffet is offered each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities, a refrigerator and a microwave are included in each room at Holiday Inn Express Murrysville Delmont. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided in all guest rooms.Guests can enjoy a workout in the fitness centre at Delmont Murrysville Holiday Inn Express. A business centre is also available on site.Pittsburgh city centre is 30 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Cloverleaf Golf Course is less than 1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Greensburg, 27 miles from Pittsburgh, Ramada Greensburg features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Indiana is 29 miles from Ramada Greensburg, and Monroeville is 17 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Bed was fabulous! Room was very clean and contained every luxury. Hot breakfast beyond compare! Will definitely stay there again. Price was right. Free shuttle a pleasure to use!
- Loved the pool! The staff was very friendly. Our room exceeded our expectations.
- Location was good. Free WiFi. Comfort level was ok.
- Free breakfeast, QUIET room, nice staff very polite and freindly.
- The bed was very comfortable . I would have preferred bacon or ham over sausage the potatoes were hard but over it was good.
Holiday Inn Express Greensburg
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Greensburg is located in Greensburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Greensburg, and Indiana is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Express Greensburg.
- Very clean, spacious, comfortable room. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was delicious! Kept well stocked for everyone to enjoy. We will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend!
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast provided a variety of good options depending on your tastes.
- My wife and I were very impressed with this hotel. From the friendly, professional check-in, things only got better as we moved onto our room. The facility was very clean (and quiet!), rooms were well-appointed, bathrooms were clean with the most powerful water pressure I’ve ever seen in a hotel!, and awesome continental breakfast. I used the fitness room and business center daily, and it even has a small coin-operated laundry room area for guests. Location is convenient to shopping and dining, but the jaunt to and from the hotel included a fairly steep hill, which was a bit slick during the periods of snow we encountered. Holiday Inn Express is now our new choice when traveling!
Great hotel perched on top of a hill overlooking various retail parks.
Modern good value for money hotel. There’s a small gym and a pool. Breakfast was good too.
Staff were helpful and friendly in helping us find something we’d lost.
- The breakfast variety was great and the beds were so comfy. I will stay again!!
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg is located in Greensburg, just 27 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indiana is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Greensburg, and Monroeville is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 40 miles from Hampton Inn Greensburg.
- Staff was awesome! Always made sure we were comfortable and very friendly. Free cookies and coffee!!! Oatmeal was perfect and not super dry. I was able to choose a healthy breakfast with chopped almonds and fruit as well. Close to restaurants and stores. Bed was very comfortable!
- Cleanliness and comfortable bed! Excellent breakfast! The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was amazing. Woman who did the serving was delightful and hard working. Desk staff worked hard to fix problem with Booking.com
- The bed was very comfortable. The included breakfast had a large selection, and it was very well prepared.
- The staff was very friendly; checking in and out was a breeze. Coffee was always available in the lobby. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Red Roof Inn Plus+ Pittsburgh East – Monroeville
One of our top picks in Monroeville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn Plus+ Pittsburgh East – Monroeville offers accommodations in Monroeville, just 12 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Butler is 30 miles from Red Roof Inn Plus+, and Greensburg is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The laundry room was close to our room. The lady that checked us in split our 12 day booking, saying she couldn’t book more than 7 days. That was good, we found a newer, cleaner, and much cheaper place and left after 7 days.
- They upgraded me to another room when the lock was frozen on last room.no noise from heating system.
- It was convenient to where I was going and the price
- The rooms were very clean. The complimentary box in the fridge was very nice.
- We have stayed here before and knew what to expect. Staff were welcoming and helpful when the batteries died in the TV remote. It has everything we need for an overnight on our way home from Michigan. It is convenient to the Turnpike and good places to eat.
Holiday Inn Hotel Pittsburgh-Monroeville
This Monroeville hotel features an on-site restaurant and lounge, a seasonal outdoor pool, and fitness centre. Located 5 miles from 3 Lakes Golf Course, it offers free WiFi in every room.All guest rooms feature tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. A cable TV and a work desk are also provided.Madison’s Restaurant offers fine dining and American cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy a drink at Madison’s Lounge.Located just off Interstate 76, Holiday Inn Hotel Monroeville-Pittsburgh is within 25 minutes’ drive of Kennywood Amusement Park, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, and Carnegie Science Center.
- WE wanted some toast and coffee, but there was no continental breakfast at this motel, a cup of coffee and tea at the lobby was $5. The tea in the room was undrinkable under any circumstances. We went down the road for a light breakfast.
- Front desk and room attendants were very friendly and helpful. The sirloin steak was good. Also, they helped me load my car. I had a lot because I just moved out of my house. I couldn’t asked for a better place to stay during my transition.
- The hotel was very convenient Restaurant and bar inside the hotel. Free onsite parking
- Even though right next to the Turnpike, the room was very quiet and the bed so so comfy. I hven’t slept that well in a long time.
- The buffet was ok, but ordering from a menu is better.
Inn at Mountainview
One of our best sellers in Greensburg! Located in Greensburg, 30 miles from Pittsburgh, Inn at Mountainview features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Indiana is 28 miles from Inn at Mountainview, and Monroeville is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 43 miles from Inn at Mountainview.
- The beds were very comfortable. Wifi was robust. Breakfast foods were fresh and plentiful.
- The breakfast was more than adequate. The fire in the room was romantic. Depending on what you want you need to be careful what time of year you visit. Winter (now – March) is changeable. One day we had warm temps in the low 70’s, next the temp dropped and it rained, then overnight we had snow. The in room amenities seemed to vary quiet a lot.
- It was convenient to location and reasonable for overnight stay. Have stayed here before but seems as popularity grows, some things are beginning to slide.
- The room was beautiful, with more than enough amenities. Very spacious.
- Their customer service was so friendly and helpful and the breakfast was amazing. The room was clean,comfortable,and very cozy. We will definately continue to use them for our getaway vacation spot.
Days Inn Monroeville Pittsburgh
One of our best sellers in Monroeville! This Monroeville, Pennsylvania hotel is located off the Pennsylvania Turnpike and is a 20-minute drive from downtown Pittsburgh. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Each guest room at the Days Inn Monroeville Pittsburgh features cable TV, a work desk, and a coffee machine. They are decorated in light colors and have a private bathroom.Visitors can work out in the on-site fitness center. The Monroeville Days Inn has 24-hour front desk services and provides daily newspapers.Several restaurants, including DeNunzio’s Italian Restaurant and The Wooden Nickel are within easy driving distance.Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, is 16 miles away. The Monroeville Convention Center is 2 miles away.
- Location, proximity,, courtesy of staff, convenience were all excellent
- It was difficult to find, the staff members are very friendly and knowledgeable and helpful. The facility is an older property and needs to be updated. What was very nice is it was walking distance from a great bar b que that also serves breakfast and a tanning salon. My stay was okay for the money
- Breakfast was available even after closing time 10 am.
- Staff was great. Room was comfy and clean. Next to a restaurant to order food from. Just a fun time!
- Got a room at 3 am for 100$ n had to check out by 11 which wasn’t a stay when check out was 11 next day , nope had to leave 8 hrs later after spending 100$
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg
Located in Greensburg, 23 miles from Pittsburgh, Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 37 miles from Courtyard Greensburg, PA.
- The location was great- right off of Rt 30 and near restaurants.
- The 2 gentleman I dealt with at the front desk. (Kevin and I have forgotten the other young mans name. He worked opposite shifts from Kevin on the weekend I was there.). They were both extremely pleasant and helpful!
The pool is a wading pool only. Far from a full size pool.
Fitness room is adequate. Good equipment; clean and bright.
The staff there were great; very helpful, especially with adjusting the reservation to fit MY requirements rather than the requirements / rules of booking.com. First time that I have been so well served. Thanks.
- All the staff were beyond kind! The room was clean and perfect size. Our stay was amazing.
- The young man at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful when we checked in. He was apologetic that the water jug for guests was empty and there were no plastic cups available. He immediately took care of both issues. He also happily agreed to give us a late checkout when we asked if that was possible. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was also very nice.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Monroeville
Located in Monroeville, 12 miles from Pittsburgh, Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Monroeville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Butler is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Monroeville, and Greensburg is 15 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the staff was most helpful and cheerful. Check out was quick and simple. Our room problem was dealt with creatively, which we appreciated very much. We loved that there was always fruit on the tables in the lounge/dining room tables and that there were always water bottles for guest use displayed a reception. Nice touch!
Really liked the room close to elevator
Had water and fruit available for guest
- Breakfast in how nice the morning breakfast lady was so nice too my kids in the lady that check us in lovely
- The staff was really friendly i wasnt expecting to be treated so well.
- Great location! Lots of restaurants as well. Easy to jump on 376 and head into Pittsburgh. Not even 30 mins to Heinz Field…
Top Hotels In Delmont Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Delmont Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Delmont Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Delmont Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!