10 Best Hotels To Stay In Delicias San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Delicias San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Delicias San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Delicias San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Delicias San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Delicias San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Delicias San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Delicias San José:
Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort is located in Tárcoles. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Jacó is 10 miles from Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort , and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 32 miles from Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort.
- We are keen birders and its location and opportunities were excellent. Grounds were well kept and welcoming. Staff were friendly and helpful. Facilities were clean and comfortable but not luxurious (which is fine with us).
- Hiking, scarlet macaws, toucans and other birds. There’s a challenging waterfall hike a few km up the road. Rooms are air conditioned. Relaxing stay.
- Buffet breakfast was very good quality as well as dinner. Loved the open air dining area. The grounds were really nice, lots wildlife especially birds. Bed was clean and comfortable. We arrived at 2 am and the security guard was ready and waiting for us and helped us to our room.
- Beautiful setting and immaculate grounds full of wildlife and birds. Great pool. Very comfortable and clean room. Very quiet
- The location is attractive and particularly good for birdwatchers (I saw macaws and toucans from the bench in front of my room). The room itself was spacious and practical.
Hotel Cerro Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cerro Lodge offers accommodations in Capulín, just 13 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 30 miles from Cerro Lodge, and Tambor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location in transition forest. Wonderful cabanas. Great hosts and wonderful food.
- Beautiful setting. Free water and hot drinks available all day.
- Fab fab little place off the beaten track and very tranquil. Stayed two nights especially to see the scarlet macaws in the area and really wasn’t disappointed. We were lucky enough to see many visit the bird feeders but also on the recommended walk outside of the property we seen sooo many – amazing! Staff are very nice, especially the guy who works in the restaurant and our room with the outside bathroom was good too.
- We had to check in after 10pm; we left a notice on Booking.com and the reception team waited on us. It was very nice.
- cerro lodge is like being in your own bird paradise and it is close to carara park. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The meals are healthy, taste great and prepared with love…plenty of vegetarian options as well.
One of our top picks in Jacó.In the middle of a natural garden, this hotel has free Wi-Fi connection, terraces, gardens, and barbecue facilities. Hotel Pumilio offers its guests an outdoor pool, bathtub with jets, and spa facilities on site.Featuring modern décor, the rooms have LCD cable TVs, kitchens, coffee makers and private bathrooms with shower and free toiletries. The breakfast is included in the rate.Jacó is only 2.5 miles from Hotel Pumilio, where guests can find food and entertainment options. “Gourmet Adventures” is a special menu available on site that includes the menus of different restaurants at the guest service.Some of the popular activities available while staying at Hotel Pumilio are rafting, kayaking, surfing and visiting Tortuga Island and the Arenal Volcano.Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 1-hour, 15-minute drive away. Jacó Beach and Herradura Beach are a short drive away.
- The staff! Location & shower! The breakfast & the size of the hotel
- extra clean. amazing pool. great balcony with outdoor kitchenette.
- All the staff were brilliant – especially Krishme who looked after us incredibly well. We were welcomed with a glass of wine, an available upgrade to the room and a selection of complimentary snacks. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The breakfast was also brilliant. The massage we had was the best we have ever had! We only wish we had been staying longer.
- The fact that you have a outside kitchen on your balcony
- The front desk staff – Juan, Krishna and Milton – are very warm, welcoming and hospitable. They anticipated and met every need and want. The breakfast staff are attentive and lovely. The entire ambience is gentle and relaxed, accessible and accommodating. The small scale of the hotel makes it comfortable and easy to navigate.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Tárcoles, in a 2007 building, Hotel Carara offers an outdoor swimming pool and guestrooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a garden and on-site dining. Every room is fitted with a balcony with sea views.Some units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a safety deposit box and selected rooms are fitted with garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Carara.Jacó is 9.9 miles from the accommodation, while Montezuma is 31.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 32.9 miles from the property.
- Nice location, very close to Carara National Park, comfortable room and nice swimming pool. Food in restaurant was good!
- The pool is very nice, the staff were very friendly. The Scarlet Macaws were very close to the hotel, got great pictures! Breakfast was good.
- Excellent food and service, clean and spacious room, wonderful view
- Enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the macaws fly around and play in the trees. Grounds folks were cleaning up the grounds while we were there, they did a nice job of it, but the constant smoke from their burning was irritating.
- It’s a terrific simple, but not too small family run hotel right on the beach in tiny downtown Tarcoles. It’s only about 20 minutes to the upscale Los Suenos, tourist town Jaco and world class surf break in Hermosa! The staff (family), food and the beach views are awesome, thank you!
Hotel Villa Caletas
One of our top picks in Jacó.This luxurious oceanfront boutique Hotel has a private beach and stunning views of Nicoya Gulf and Jacó’s crescent beaches. It offers gourmet dining, a serenity spa and magnificent infinity pool.The lavish rooms at Hotel Villa Caletas have Victorian design, with quality black wood furniture and grand 4-poster beds. All have mosaic floors and some have a terrace with hydro-massage tub.The concierge at Villa Caletas offers rainforest hiking tours, canopy-walks and beach horseback rides. Guests can use the gym, and unwind with a perfumed oil massage.The Anfiteatro Restaurant at Caletas Villas offers individual terraces with dramatic sunset views. Mirador Restaurant serves French and Central American fusion food, fine wines, and sinful deserts.Guests can enjoy the ocean view from the infinity pool, with a miniature waterfall and tropical island. They can also order exotic cocktails and dishes on Caletas Beach, one mile from the hotel.
- Spectacular location. Attentive staff. It’s hard to imagine how much time and effort was put in to construct the facilities and, really, the road up and into it. Great dining experiences.
The pool is amazing but small
The villas are very private
- The service extended by the staff was very good. Wilson and Norman, in particular, were exceptional.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
The food at the hotel restaurant was excellent as was the view from the restaurant. The infinity pool was one of coolest pools we’ve seen.
- Absolutely amazing. Room with a Jacuzzi or a private pool. What more is there to ask for. The view? Amazing as well, right from the infinity pool or the gym.
Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery
One of our top picks in Jacó.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery offers accommodations in Jacó, just 30 miles from Montezuma. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 29 miles from Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery, and Esterillos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- My stay was great because they have a great staff. I want to personally say Thank You to Rosa Moreno, Veronica Fonseca, Mirna Rojas, Erick Navarro, Tomas Gonzales, Julian Roldan, Hector Chacon and Mario Hernandez!!! We were served with a big smile everyday. They’re all amazing. I highly recommend staying here!
- The place had all the amenities mentioned, and the breakfast was great! I really enjoyed the soaking pool in the deck and the size and comfort of the room.
- The room was a little small, however, all we needed. Bathroom was spacious. Very modern decor. Staff was friendly and attentive.Small issue with hot water was immediately corrected.Nice pool area. Great location in relation to the center of Jaco Walk which is the main street. Excellent hotel for the value.
- the hotel+room was very nice. I stay in a lot of 4+star places so didn’t expect much based on price. I have to say i was very impressed, in fact I am currently at Si Como No Resort on Manuel Antonio and wish I hadn’t left the Oceano in Jaco.
- I appreciated their assistance with my luggage to my room and in recommending and booking excursions.
Hotel South Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel South Beach offers accommodations in Jacó. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Montezuma is 31 miles from Hotel South Beach, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel is excellent, just by the beach, far enough of central Jacó to have quiet and peace, but close enough for any activity you may choose. The staff was kind and professional, the room was large, with pleasant views of the pool area. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was efficient, with warm water at any time.
- Staff very helpful, bar is great with good music all day, location perfect, steps away from beach.
- Views of the sunset. Great staff, who treated my wife and kids fantastic.
- The location was superb our room was almost on the beach ground floor.Beach was beautiful able to go for long walks.Pool was a good size for swimming too.Room was clean and towels changed every day.
- Great location. Beach was simply amazing. Only about a 15 minute walk to town via the road or the beach.
Hotel Mar de Luz
One of our top picks in Jacó.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Hotel Mar de Luz is located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas. Just 30 miles from Montezuma.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 28 miles from Hotel Mar de Luz, and Esterillos is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mar de Luz.
- Bed was very comfortable. The A/C unit was not cooling the room properly
- We arrived at 11 am and room was ready, which was great as we could start enjoying our stay right away
Very comfy bed and large room with sofa and two chairs .. had coffee machine and a liquidiser . Also a fridge . Good a/c
Was a great little family hotel . Would stay there again . Fast and efficient checkin
- Lovely pool area, comfortable room with outdoor sitting area, walking distance to beach.
- Don’t expect luxury for the price. Very basic, but nice people and beautiful vegetation.
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located in Jacó, 7 miles from Esterillos, Hotel Tramonto features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Tramonto.
New Cozy Retreat just far enough from Jaco.
Almost a private beach during the week right at your foot steps. Will definitely return great value
- Nice beds, pretty good pool & overall services ( big plus they have an ice machine 4free )…a bit pricey but I guess it’s the season
- Thet have free breakfast included, the hotel is really clean, the staff is amazing, the pool its clean and nice.
- Overall the place is beautiful and the staff is really nice, the beach is right there and they had a great view. I just wouldn’t consider it as a romantic destination because of how noisy it was, it is more of a family environment.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean, place is beach front and close to cool bars. 10 min drive to Jaco where most of the restaurants and bars
- New Cozy Retreat just far enough from Jaco.
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located in Jacó, 31 miles from Montezuma, Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Tambor is 29 miles from Jaco Laguna Resort, and Esterillos is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Upon arrival, the room was already set with the A/C on, the welcome was great, and extremely helpful. I most definitely will be going again.
The whole experience was fantastic! From your friendly staff welcoming us at the reception desk to Monica, Joselyn and Milly at the Tiki Bar and Breakers, everyone bent over backwards to make our 40th Anniversary Stay a most wonderful experience!
The clean and spacious king room was great. Even though we saw some negative comments on the window, it didn’t bother us at all, especially when we open the front door and saw such a magnificent view from the 3rd floor balcony. The sunsets were unbelieveable and watching them either from the beach, the pool or those great rocking chairs outside our room couldn’t be beat!
WE WIILL BE BACK!
When I wake up at 7am they are cleaning on the property. Throughout the day you see them cleaning. When looking for a property in Jaco I wanted something on the beach. They satisfied this need. You walk from your he property on the beach.
From the property it will be a 3-4 minutes taxi ride to Jaco Center which cost 200 Local money. Hermosa beach for great surfing and cheaper drinks and food is 10 minutes away 3000 local money.
Taxi was friendly and called a taxi whenever it was needed.
- My only complaints would be the “offer of room service” with no telephones in the room. Also, the construction noise that started at sometimes 7:30 am. Otherwise, it was a great stay, great access to the beach and very helpful staff.
- Great location on the beach, good restaurant, helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Delicias San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Delicias San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Delicias San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Delicias San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!