10 Best Hotels To Stay In Delicias Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Delicias Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Delicias Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Delicias Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Delicias Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Delicias Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Delicias Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Delicias Alajuela:
Located in Marsella in the region of Alajuela, 23 miles from Alajuela, Recreo Verde features an outdoor pool and hot spring bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fortuna is 26 miles from Recreo Verde, and Escazú is 31 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a beautiful mountain setting just one mile from Poás Volcano National Park, Altura Hotel features rooms with views of Costa Rica’s Central Valley. This charming hotel is in attractive grounds with gazebos and walking paths.Each spacious room at Altura Hotel has simple, modern décor. There is a sitting area with a fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, a mini-fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Guests can enjoy a continental or traditional Costa Rican breakfast in the Altura’s dining room. There is also a small library.The staff at the hotel front desk can arrange excursions to local coffee plantations, national parks and waterfalls. Canopy tours of the rainforest at Las Colinas can also be arranged.The hotel has a peaceful location outside Fraijanes, just a 20 minute drive from the city of Alajuela. San José is approximately 22 miles away.
- Flexibility and friendliness of staff- great breakfast!
- Lovely views, very spacious room, lovely gardens. The receptionist was very helpful organising a transfer back to San Jose for $70.
- This is a quirky and surprising find with some really lovely features if you’re looking for something a little less “hotelly” than the norm. We stayed in the container studio and it was well equipped, although we did find it a little cold (probably because we’d just spent days at the coast and were a bit unprepared for the chill). The views were absolutely beautiful and we loved the menagerie of cats, dogs, donkeys and cows that make it feel like you’re on a working farm. The breakfast is fairly basic but was tasty and the staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. The lounge area below the breakfast room was a treat, for both the views and the indoor tree!
- I loved everything in that hôtel. Personnel / view / emplacement. It was perfect
- The service was overall welcoming and warm. The location is beautiful.
Poas Lodge is located in Poasito, just 19 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Poas Lodge, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from Poas Lodge.
- Fabulous views over SJ from dining room/bar with wood burning fireplace. Hummingbirds by the windows. Friendly hosts, parking right in front. Access into Poas Vocano national park (closed recently due to volcanic activity, check for updates) Easy drive from airport, and day trips to la Paz waterfalls, coffee plantations, Sarchi, etc.
- Very good breakfast. Perfect view over The Valley. Great service. Nice dinner. Beautiful chimney with a warming fire. We didn’t miss anything
- The hosts, Matthew and Leah, couldn’t have been more helpful and kind. The room was clean, comfortable and the bed was great. The wifi in the room was good and the view – spectacular! I had a vegetable stew prepared by Leah for dinner that was exceptional and I heard guests at another table saying the burger they had was delicious. The included breakfast was also great! The location is close enough to the airport (about 45 minutes if you don’t get lost – which I did) that you could begin or end your trip to Costa Rica here at this lovely and friendly spot. It is also very close to Poas National Park and the volcano. I highly recommend this great lodge and hope to visit on my next trip to Costa Rica.
Thank’s to Leah and Matthiew!! Everything was perfect! You are, both, nice and sweet! Hope to see you soon!
Julie and Bertrand
- The volcano park was closed but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay nonetheless. Arrived after dark and enjoyed seeing the lights of the huge Central Valley; the view was all the more spectacular in the morning, and our room (all the rooms, I believe) had a great view. Went to La Paz waterfall and wildlife exhibitions, which was a great introduction to Costa Rica. The new proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Wish them the best of luck. The lodge is homey with a fireplace and couches.
Hospedaje Las Orquídeas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Las Orquídeas offers accommodations in Venecia, just 24 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 27 miles from Hospedaje Las Orquídeas, and Heredia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 25 miles from Hospedaje Las Orquídeas.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Alto Palomo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alto Palomo offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 23 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Escazú is 21 miles from Hotel Alto Palomo, and Heredia is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- View from restaurant was amazing. Staff were friendly and kind.
- Wundervoller Ausblick und guter Ausgangspunkt für diverse Sehenswürdigkeiten. Sehr bemühte Gastgeber
- Vriendelijk personeel en ruime kamers met een geweldig uitzicht!
- Wunderbare Aussicht und sehr gastfreundliches und bemühtes Personal.
- Het personeel was erg vriendelijk. De kamers waren ruim met een geweldig uitzicht. WiFi bij het restaurant was goed. Het eten was lekker en betaalbaar.
Hotel Torre Fuerte
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Torre Fuerte offers accommodations in Río Cuarto, just 24 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 27 miles from Hotel Torre Fuerte, and Heredia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rosa De Sharon
Located in Marsella, 24 miles from Alajuela, Hotel Rosa De Sharon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 27 miles from Hotel Rosa De Sharon, and Heredia is 27 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Mango Valley
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Mango Valley offers accommodations in Grecia, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Hotel Mango Valley, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Javier who runs/works there was absolutely amazing. I can’t say enough about how much he went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. The breakfast was great big portion size with coffee and juice. The place was very well maintained. I would definitely stay here again without question.
The location is absolutely stunning! We got a cabin with a private terrace which is definitely worth the extra money – the view of the Poas Volcano and the mountains is just gorgeous.
The little cabin has all you need, very cosy and it was spotlessly clean and in a very good shape. The grounds are immaculate and very well taken care of, the view from the pool is just amazing. The management was really nice and helpful. We thought it would be just a nice and convenient stay close to the airport before we’ll leave but it turned out that is was an very interesting area with lots to do and it didn’t feel touristy at all. The hotel is the best place to end our start your vacation – not just for one night.
- Javier was very welcoming and professional. He went out of his way to explain local activities and to make calls about the best timing to do them. Nuria kept the place extremely clean. Thanks for a very pleasant stay!
- beautiful hotel, fantastic comfy cosy rooms – beautiful wooden cabins, very romantic. delicious breakfast. beautiful views.
- The room was adorable and the view was excellent. Rocking chairs on the terrace were a nice touch. The bookshare/library was also great since I finished my book and needed another. The yummy local restaurant delieverd so I didn’t even have to leave! Javier was very sweet and helpful for everything I needed.
Poas Volcano Lodge
Located in Vara Blanca in the region of Heredia, 17 miles from San José, Poas Volcano Lodge features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Poas Volcano Lodge, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Common facilities were excellent.
The lobby and library are very cozy with fresh cakes and drinks at discretion, interesting Costa Rican readings, the restaurant serving excellent local organic food, the staff extremely helpful and nice.
The rooms were clean, room service was outstanding. When it got cold they placed a hot water warmer under the blankets, a nice touch.
- The 1950’s Frank Lloyd Wright style architecture of the hotel was very unique and quaint. The food in the hotel restaurant was excellent as was the service.
- Breakfast was excellent. Special places to hang out. Love the little stoves for heat in the common rooms. Beautiful view.
- Peaceful environment. Big room with a nice Poas volcano view (note that the volcano park is closed for security since April 2017, so you cannot visit the craters). Very good restaurant (the best in our Costa Rica trip). Beautiful common hotel areas (lounge, …). Very kind staff. Good service.
Hotel design is the key thing what we remember: cozy style, library, restaurant, rooms with wooden floor.
Views (if it’s not cloudy) are also memorable – here we understand, why Costa Rica is often called Central American Switzerland.
They have their own trails, but it was too messy/dirty to pass all of them.
Recommend it for 2 day stay.
- Common facilities were excellent.
Chalets Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chalets Los Volcanes offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 16 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 15 miles from Chalets Los Volcanes, and Heredia is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 10 miles from Chalets Los Volcanes.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Delicias Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Delicias Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Delicias Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Delicias Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!