10 Best Hotels To Stay In Del Ridge Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Del Ridge Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Del Ridge Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Del Ridge Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Del Ridge Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Del Ridge Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Del Ridge Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Del Ridge Georgia:
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
Located off Interstate 20, this Douglasville hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Six Flags Over Georgia is just a 15-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road. Each room offers simple décor and includes a seating area.Poolside seating is available on the sun deck for relaxation. The front desk is staffed 24/7.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road Days Inn.West Pines Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Downtown Atlanta is around 20 miles away.
- The hotel was very nice and the area was good also. But my card was double charged.
- Close to the interstate and has alot around the area if you need anything.
- The breakfast was great and the staff kept it full.
- It was easy to find and convenient to local attractions.
- For the price, the room was clean, the kids enjoyed the pool. The pool was nice and clean. Shopping and entertainment was nearby.
Quality Inn near Six Flags Douglasville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn near Six Flags Douglasville offers accommodations in Douglasville. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 19 miles from Inn near Six Flags, and Marietta is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Warm reception,rooms very big and neat, breakfast was great.
- Very good value for the price. Location good, staff friendly and helpful. A little older facility, but updated in most aspects. If you are on a budget I would choose this hotel.
- Inexpensive and convenient location to douglasville or getting on or off i20. Bathroom was pretty clean and the sink was new.
- It was located with easy access to and from the freeway. Fresh towels and the room was cleaned each day. The staff at check-in was excellent, they tried very hard to get us a room on the ground floor as there is no elevator.
- I’ve stayed here several times now. Staff is friendly, the room is newly remodeled. There’s lots of places close by to choose from for eating out
Comfort Inn Douglasville
Interstate 20 and State Route 92 are easily accessible from this Douglasville, Georgia hotel. Six Flags Over Georgia, Arbor Place Mall, downtown Atlanta, the Georgia Dome, Turner Field, Sweetwater Creek State Park and West Pines golf course are all just minutes from the property.All spacious guest rooms have cable TV and ironing facilities. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a refrigerator are included. Some rooms have full kitchens and hot bathtubs.A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area, including LongHorn Steakhouse, Gumbeaux’s Cajun Café, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant and Chick-fil-A.Our amenities and features include free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free newspaper, free local and long distance calls. A 24-hour business center is provided for guests’ convenience.Enjoy free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! A 24-hour coffee bar is available. Fresh baked cookies are provided daily.Guests are invited to relax by the outdoor pool and courtyard area. This Douglasville, GA hotel also has a fitness center. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services and competitive corporate rates.Nearby businesses include Dawn Food Products, Fastenal, WellStar Health Systems hospitals and VistaCare Hospice. The property is only 20 minutes from the Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- The location and the comfort of the room was great!
- All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Room & bathroom are very clean and smell fresh. Bed is very comfortable. It is quite. Always sleep well. Good breakfast in the morning.
- Good brekfast. Big bed nice and clean room. Excelent customer service.
- The front desk rep was extremely nice. The location wasn’t far from restaurants. I loved the banana nut waffle mix
- The room was very clean and spacious . Everything was neat as tidy all applicances worked well . The hotel was very peaceful and quiet . No disturbances , house keeping came the next morning and was very kind . One of my best experiences
FairBridge Inn Douglasville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, FairBridge Inn Douglasville offers accommodations in Douglasville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 19 miles from FairBridge Inn Douglasville, and Marietta is 17 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Restaurant owner had roaches in the room so I asked for a refund he gave me partial called the police told him it’s because I’m black. Then he proceeded to get violent call the police and hit me punched me in the back of my head. This hotel is terrible.
- The bathtub, water would no turn off. Had to walk to the front desk. No phone in room. TV was try poor.
- The staff at check in was very nice. I didn’t HV to wait long. My reservation was accurate
- I had some time alone with my fiancé. Perfect place for some sex.
- There were only 2 issues … The staff didnt seem to be very friendly and the add for the hotel said INDOOR pool…. NO POOL!!!!! but price was still the same
Royal Inn & Suites
Halfway between Atlanta and Bremen, this Douglasville hotel features free Wi-Fi, daily continental breakfast with waffles, and free on-site parking. Guests are also 6 miles from Six Flags Over Georgia.All rooms feature a cable TV with extended movie channels, small refrigerator, and microwave. Royal Inn and Suites also provides coffee-making facilities as well.This Douglasville Royal Inn and Suites is pet friendly. For added convenience, a laundromat is available throughout their stay.The property is 10 miles from Clark A&L University and 12 miles from Douglasville Convention Center. Downtown Atlanta is 21 miles away.
- 2 Kinds of sugary cereal only. No tea bags. One table with 4 chairs only. One package of muffins was put out for us. We stayed for a week and ate out breakfast out after first day.
- The clerk checking us in was great, very helpful very knowledgeable, even made changes without any hesitation.the hotel is great for the value well stay again
- The folks that run this place are great… Injoyed my stay and go the once a year and will stay again… Thanks Bobby…
- I like the location of Motel 6 and room was spacious enough for me.
- Hotel was modern and very clean. Staff were friendly. Position just off main road was very good but still quiet.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Douglasville
Off Interstate 20, offering easy access to the World of Coca-Cola a 30 minute drive away, is this Douglasville hotel. An outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi are offered.Decorated in beige colors, the rooms at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Douglasville include cable TV and air conditioning. A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.The hotel has a gym and a business center. Douglasville Econo Lodge Inn & Suites offers a 24-hour front desk and laundromat.Centennial Olympic Park is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. West Moreland Plaza Shopping Center is less than half a mile away.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.
- King size bed, fold-out sleeper in living area. Clean & comfortable room.
- Everything was perfect but I think there’s a little smell of cigarettes in the non smoking row
- No egg’s the bed was not comfortable you could feel the springs the room smell like smoking it was suppose to be nosmoking
- The check in host, Houston, was most friendly and accomodating
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs
Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs offers accommodations in Lithia Springs, just 12 miles from Atlanta.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Marietta is 13 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs, and Stone Mountain is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 13 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs offers accommodations in Lithia Springs.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Atlanta is 12 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Lithia Springs, and Marietta is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baymont Inn and Suites Lithia Springs
One of our best sellers in Lithia Springs! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Baymont Inn and Suites Lithia Springs offers accommodations in Lithia Springs, just 13 miles from Atlanta.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Marietta is 13 miles from Baymont Lithia Springs, and Stone Mountain is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- enjoyed the hotel especially the heated indoor pool. It was freezing outside but the pool was so warm it was soothing. Lol I always enjoy my stay here.
- I always stay at this location when I’m in town. There’s a Cracker Barrel next door and Walmart at the light, so the hotel location is very convenient. The staff was very friendly as always and the rooms are very clean.
- Comfortable and quiet rooms, newly refurbished. Location was good for us.
- Both the front-desk person and the lady taking care of the breakfast were friendly and very helpful. Attentive to our needs and very accommodating.
- Room size was nice and accommodating. There was more than enough parking available on site. There was a good number of restaurants in the area and the hotel was not hard to find. It was a very quiet area.
Motel 6 Atlanta Lithia Springs
Motel 6 Atlanta Lithia Springs is located in Lithia Springs, just 13 miles from Atlanta.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 13 miles from Motel 6 Atlanta Lithia Springs, and Stone Mountain is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 14 miles from Motel 6 Atlanta Lithia Springs.
- Comfy bed, hot showers, easy access to the interstate. Super friendly staff!
- It was close to where I was doing business and there was a lot of shops near by.
- Nothing everything was old it’s time for a upgrade
- I liked the convience to restaurants & the hwy.The location is great & cozy
- I loved the location, as I did before when I stayed here. This hotel is my go-to place when I stay in Atlanta. It’s on the outskirts so I am away from all the traffic.
Top Hotels In Del Ridge Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Del Ridge Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Del Ridge Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Del Ridge Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!