10 Best Hotels To Stay In Del Haven New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Del Haven New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Del Haven New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Del Haven New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Del Haven New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Del Haven New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Del Haven New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Del Haven New Jersey:
Motel 6 Rio Grande
Located in Rio Grande, 6 miles from Cape May, Motel 6 Rio Grande features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Motel 6 Rio Grande, and Wildwood is 3.3 miles from the property.
- The only thing positive is the beds were comfortable
- It was extremely close between both cape may and wildwood beaches and there were a lot of accommodations around the actual hotel
- This was a budget friendly hotel and was worth the price we paid. It was clean. It had a pool which was clean and the location was great.
- It worked for what we needed, but I would not recommend.
- The front desk staff was rude. There was Lino a/c in the bedroom. The pool was green.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Wildwood, 6 miles from Cape May, Sunrise Inn features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Sunrise Inn, and Lewes is 23 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Location was fairly close to boardwalk and beach. Room and pool were very clean. We liked BBQ poolside.
- Room was clean.. I enjoyed the pool. Hotel location close to stores and night life
- The rooms were VERY small! Double beds that were very uncomfortable. The pool did not look clean at all. Staff were very friendly… Its about 6 blocks away from the board walk and then another 5 minutes to just get to the beach. Parking spaces were limited and very close to each other. I would not recommend this motel for families, maybe couples.
- Everything, awesome staff, clean place and lots of stores near by, I will definitely stay again….
- A nice little motel with nice rooms and an outdoor pool. Freshly renovated. Nice staff! Free parking. Wifi worked great!
Aqua Beach Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Aqua Beach Hotel is located in Wildwood Crest in the region of New Jersey. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 5 miles from Aqua Beach Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 36 miles from Aqua Beach Hotel.
- The rooftop area was pretty, location was great, pool also very nice.
- The location was great and parking was super easy. They have a good bagel shop on the ground level and even had a movie night in the pool for families.
The oceanfront room had a nice large window. The boardwalk was very close to hotel & beach access to cleaner sections of Wildwood Crest were convenient.
The Aqua Beach hotel had a decent rooftop lounge area.
- Great location. Right on the beach and at the beginning of the boardwalk. Our hotel maid was very friendly and accommodating as well.
- I loved my views, pool sidefrom my bedroom and beach view from the living room.
Surf Song Beach Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Surf Song Beach Resort is located in North Wildwood. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Cape May is 7 miles from Surf Song Beach Resort, and Rehoboth Beach is 24 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I was in town for the Hero Polar Plunge, hotel was 2 blocks from site of plunge area. Also was close to an open restaurant during the off season festivities.
- Staff was friendly, great location, very clean, overall stay was a 9 🙂
- Rooms were clean , maid service was awesome, very accommodating
- The room was very nice and the beds were comfortable. The condition of the room and furnishings were very good and clean. We were so close to the beach and boardwalk!
- Great place. price was within our range and we were given the chance to upgrade for reduced price. worked out great as we are traveling with handicapped spouse.
The Port Royal
This oceanfront hotel boasts a heated outdoor pool and sun terrace, as well as an on-site restaurant. The Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Amusement rides are 1.6 miles from the hotel.Each guest room at The Port Royal features Direct TV and an en suite bathroom. They are decorated in bright a nautical themed decor. Select rooms have a kitchenette, a sofa bed, or ocean views.Guests can visit the on-site games room with billiards, table tennis, and video games. Laundry facilities are also available for use.The Royal Grille is a nautical themed restaurant serving American cuisine. Enjoy a snack by the pool-side snack bar.Historic Cape May is 15 minutes’ drive from the Wildwood Crest Port Royal. Wildwoods Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Location is great hotel is clean quiet and staff is attentive and great
- The place was beautiful and clean. The people were very friendly, especially Stella.
Went the week after Labor Day. Was pleased that the heated pool was open.
Over the years past this has been one of our favorite getaways.
- Everything was great . The restaurant was excellent. Service was excellent. .
- A v. comfortable & happy hotel to stay. Our b/r had a balcony with sun from 11am to sunset approx.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel is in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, just 350 feet from the beach. Wi-Fi access is provided to all guests free of charge.Satellite TV is featured in each room at Shalimar Resort, which provides an in-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine to its guests. Certain rooms include a balcony with a sea view and pool view. A private bathroom is available in all rooms.A24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Shalimar Resort, which features a game room and barbecue facilities for guest use. A vending machine is also available and parking is provided free of charge.Centennial Park is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel. Morey’s Piers amusement park is 1.5 miles away.
- Staff were wonderful, very friendly. Left some articles of clothing in the room, called the next day, they found them, and are shipping them to me.
- Close to many restaurants and you could see the beach from the balcony. The pool is open till 10pm which we took advantage of.
- The room at walk through looked fine but after checking in room needed many updates. Carpet was fithly.
- the beds were not good at all didn’t look like any of the pictures on line small very small not enough drawers to put clothing in only 2 in bedroom rug was sticky sheets were sticky no alarm clock no clock at all the pool was the only thing that was nice
- Close to beach, big pool, nice size rooms with kitchenette
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk is located in Wildwood, just 7 miles from Cape May. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 24 miles from Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk, and Lewes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 34 miles from Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk.
- The room we extra clear the staff where very helpful love everything about my stay
- It was terrible, we booked a room w/king bed for our 18th anniversary. got there the lobby was freezing, girl was dressed like she was out doors. and was told there was no king size bed room and that they do this all the time. ruined our anniversary plans. the place was nasty looking and under construction. I would not have booked a room if I had known all this. NEVER AGAIN
- The location, the beds, the extra pillows and their comfort, the staff, great morning coffee, and the dedication I saw improving a motel that has been around and upgrading it. Cool lamps with outlets and connectors on them. The best part is we could take our furry 4 legged baby.
- Close to Boardwalk – clean and comfortable. Staff nice & friendly.
- We had a lot of choices but decide to come back after being there 2 weeks before for ED’s VIP weekend on the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ. The beds were great and the room was very clean. The staff were very nice and the lobby had a nice breakfast area With coffee. I would tell my friends to stay here.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located directly across from the beach and boardwalk, this Wildwood hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor hot tub, and rooms equipped with cable TV. The Wildwood Convention center is a 2-minute walk away.Each simply-furnished room at Oceanic Hotel has a refrigerator. A small sitting area is also included.Wildwood’s Original Barefoot Bar offers American cuisine, live entertainment, and a selection of beer and cocktails.Guests can enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, which offers a swim-up tiki bar or an American meal at the poolside grille. Darts and billiards are also available in the game room.Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is a 10-minute walk from Oceanic Hotel Wildwood. A variety of shopping and dining options are within walking distance.
- I WILL NOT recommend ANYONE to this hotel. Rust on some appliances, mold in bathroom ceiling,,,,did not want to cook in place. Since they had already taken the reservation cost, from my card I could not Afford to stay anywhere else.VERY VERY UNHAPPY
- The rooms were very big and comfortable. Like the living room area and kitchen.All staff members were friendly and professional.
- Location was great. Pool area and tiki bar were a plus.
- The staff was very nice. The hotel is dated and in need of a makeover, but its Wildwood. Most motels are older and in need of a makeover.
- Great location and very friendly staff. The bed was comfy and the hot water was hot, plus we had a brand new mini fridge in the room. The very nice gentleman at check in even moved our room to one with an unobstructed view of the ocean.
El Coronado Resort
This beachfront property in Wildwood Crest features an outdoor swimming pool and a separate children’s pool. Select rooms have private balconies with ocean views.Each guest room at El Coronado Resort features a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee maker. They also have cable TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a kitchenette.Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center at the Wildwood El Coronado Resort. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The on-site café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and has an outdoor patio where guests can sit.Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is 3 miles from this Jersey Shore hotel. The Surfside Pier amusements are 4 miles from the property.
- The pool, the restaurant, proximity to the beach, all excellent
- Excellent stay. Clean hotel with great views from the room of the ocean. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. Definatly coming back and would recommend this hotel to friends and family
- Beautiful beach, friendly and helpful staff , great location , very safe for a woman traveling alone .
- I havne’t been to Wildwood Crest but I was looking to stay overnight last minute due to the unseasonal 87 degree weather we were having on April 29th. I just looked up hotel rooms to stay on the Jersey Shore and the only places that were available that Friday were Cape May and Wildwood. I quickly snagged Wildwood for a very resonable price and I don’t regret doing it. I ended up having a one private bedroom and another bed in the suite with a pullout couch and kitchenette. I hade room 420 which had a balcony with beautiful views of the ocean. Everyone was super nice and helpful. the room was in perfect shape and very clean. I wanted to book again before I left but I couldn’t confirm a date. I can’t wait to go back. Thank you El Coronado for making my weekend the best weekend ever!!!!
- I left my pillow and the person at the desk tracked it down and delivered it to my daughter in law who stayed an extra day. That was very nice.
Pan American Hotel
Featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Pan American Hotel offers accommodation in Wildwood Crest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature private balconies.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as a media lounge. There is an on-site coin-laundry available.Cape May is 5 miles from Pan American Hotel, while Diamond Beach is 2.1 miles away. Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks is 1.4 miles away and the Wildwoods Convention Center is 1.4 miles away.
- This is my favorite hotel in Wildwood Crest. Rooms have a private balcony and ocean view. The location is great. It is beautifully decorated, bedding and towels are luxurious, and it’s very clean. You are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and beach even on day of checkout as they offer a changing room with a shower, towels and toiletries.
- Everything was perfect as described, the room was clean and well equipped, the staff were very friendly, the pool was beautiful.
- Nicely appointed-all needed amenities in the room. Pleasant staff when we needed a bed change after housekeeping hours ( we tipped her well, she was so understanding)
- Very clean. Linens were soft and fluffy. Bed was very comfortable. Restaurant in hotel was perfect for a nice relaxing breakfast.
- Anything we asked for from service was amazing and prompt. The room was beyond clean, even the bathroom was completely spotless in all corners and tub tiles. Those pillows though! Oh em Gee, amazing. Heated pool was fantastic!
Top Hotels In Del Haven New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Del Haven New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Del Haven New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Del Haven New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!