10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dekpriem East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Dekpriem East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dekpriem East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dekpriem East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dekpriem East-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dekpriem East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dekpriem East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dekpriem East-flanders:
Located in Sint-Niklaas, 23 miles from Brussels, Serwir Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, valet parking and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Antwerp is 12 miles from Serwir Hotel, and Ghent is 20 miles away. Deurne Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy and the bar at reception was good
- The size of the room was great and comfortable beds
- Very good price, loved the bottle water in the room on arriving
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. This was a change of about 6 months ago where the breakfast staff was still below par. We were in a delux room. The sound proofing was good and the internet Wifi access was superb.
Breakfast improved a lot since last visit.
- Nice breakfast, helpful staff, clean and quiet room.
ibis Sint Niklaas Centrum
This 3-star hotel provides modern and luxurious guest rooms in this charming city, not far from Antwerp. Enjoy the hotel’s trendy 24-hour bar and free Wi-Fi and ADSL connections. Guests can use a computer with free internet access in the hotel lobby.The ibis Sint Niklaas Centrum is a stylish hotel next to the historic heart of town with the main market square. The tastefully decorated rooms provide air conditioning and flat-screen TV.The intimate Bar Rendez-vous is a great place to relax with a drink and a snack at any time of the day – it is always open! Weather permitting, the private terrace is a lovely setting for having breakfast or simply enjoying the sun with tea or a refreshing drink.
- In the city center , nice big rooms friendly staff good breakfast
- the breakfast was amazing! And the hotel is very well situated!
- Idea;;y located for City centre, though not so well located for Train station. Great breakfast, plenty of choice.
- Staff were excellent. Location is good for parking.
- Central, friendly and efficient staff, exceptionally clean
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Moon offers accommodations in Sint-Niklaas, just 24 miles from Brussels.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 12 miles from Hotel Moon, and Ghent is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Moon.
Ohhh, so special 🙂
Black color, skeletons, crystal chandeliers, the second floor with additional bed in a double (!) room.
The breakfast , the ambiance , the room very nice , and the incredible service of the owners
Gio and Nicole
– Just gorgeous double-room
– Comfortable bed and bath-room
– Really easy to get to from city center or station
– I’m a light sleeper, so was pleasantly surprised not to hear any noise from outside
(didn’t even realize I had a neighbour in the room next to me until the other day!)
– Very friendly staff
– It’s all in the details: even the coffee cups and cutlery are beautifully designed.
- quite stylish rooms, modern bathroom, clean, excellent breakfast with fresh fruits
- Great Hotel a short walk from station. Nicole the owner is fantastic nothing to much trouble for her and so very friendly. There is parkin on the street after 6PM for free and the hotel has secure parking a short distance away if requested. You are given a code and you let yourself into the hotel no reception on site during most of the day but Nicole is there in the morning. Great breakfast that you pre order and hotel itself is very funky. great bed with tea and coffee and a mini bar with good prices. Would highly recommend.
- Ohhh, so special 🙂
Hotel New Flanders
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel New Flanders offers accommodations in Sint-Niklaas, just 24 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Antwerp is 12 miles from Hotel New Flanders, and Ghent is 20 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 14 miles away.
- Location was good and staff were friendly and efficient.
The breakfast lady made sure everything was in order at the breakfast buffet. We were pleasantly surprised at her efforts.
The room was big and although the heating was off on our arrival the room heated up very fast and then was quite nice.
Nice and friendly host. Convenient location.
The hotel is basic and this is reflected in the price so in that respect you know what to expect.
- Very friendly Hotel, clean, comfortable and very Warm. Ideal for short term stays. Breakfast was fine, though staffing of Breakfast room needs improving and monitored more closely, we had to keep asking for certain items that had either run out or were missing. A jug of cold water also needs to be placed in the Breakfast area, plus a selection of different Bread Rolls (White and Brown). We were very grateful to the Hotel Management for upgrading us to a delux room.
- Competitive price, clean large room, bathroom with the large bath. Also extraordinary atmosphere of 90’s hotel in really positive way.
Hotel De Spiegel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De Spiegel offers accommodations in Sint-Niklaas, just 24 miles from Brussels.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 12 miles from Hotel De Spiegel, and Ghent is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Great room, all one need . Price/ quality excellent.
A lot of nice antique furniture from the good old days.
- spacious room,great location right on the market square friendly and helpful staff and clean. Will be a great hotel when fully refurbished with full facilities.
Could you please tell me if you have rooms with a kitchen, and if yes, how do we book it for next time?
Good location, right in centre of town and with an underground car park under the Grott Markt square with stairs leading almost to hotel front door. Lots of cafes/restaurants close by. No breakfast at hotel but not a problem.
Hotel building was once quite grand, faded now – has scope for refurbishment but this isn’t a very touristy spot although handy for driving across Europe – and avoids navigating through Antwerp or Brussels.
Vriendelijkheid van personeel balie is super goed
Maar heb geen manager gezien of iemand die echt verantwoordelijk was… Hmmm raar
- Great room, all one need . Price/ quality excellent.
Hotel TTS is located in Temse, just 21 miles from Brussels.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Antwerp is 10 miles from Hotel TTS, and Ghent is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 11 miles from Hotel TTS.
- The owner made me breakfast, coffee and made time for a chat.
- Nice/friendly owner. Beautiful appartments. Good breakfast.
The girl that was in the reception in the night and the guy in the morning i could rate them as excellent.
The wifi was excellent. The bed was awesome ! The room was so clean.
- Really enjoyed the hospitality. Great breakfast, very friendly owner, excellent service. Will stay there again.
- Excellent welcome and service. The owner / manager makes you really feel at home. Breakfast is really great, rooms are very comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel Rietgors offers accommodations in Temse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brussels is 20 miles from Hotel Rietgors, and Antwerp is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Rietgors.
- good bad, good environment, big space for parking, good breakfast also of a fried egg.
No room cleaning in the three days we were there. Poor security because the fire escape door at the end of the corridor was always jammed open by staff, even after we kept closing it… obviously this did away with the need for access control via an electronic keycard entry system. Most public areas are overgrown, weed-ridden and grimy. The room and bathroom was grimy. It is very, very expensive for what it is. The front desk was permanently empty, with a sign pointing the enquirer to the restaurant, although the restaurant staff always started off by stating that the hotel was nothing to do with them.
Help always took at least 20 minutes to arrive.
- volgens mij pas overgenomen , ze doen hun best, maar alles laat aan de verwachtingen over
L’atenció personal del recepcionista. Va resoldre els petits problemes de forma ràpida i eficient.
La connexió wifi era excel·lent.
- Net hotel, maar erg gedateerd. Prima om alleen te slapen, niet voor een romantische nacht met partner.
Hotel Het Zoete Water
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Het Zoete Water is located in Hamme in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, just 19 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 15 miles from Hotel Het Zoete Water, and Ghent is 18 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 16 miles away.
- Keurige kamer en faciliteiten en erg vriendelijk personeel
- Das Frühstück war super lecker und vielfältig; es hat an nichts gefehlt. Die Chefin kam am Ankunftstag und fragte, ob alles in Ordnung sei, und dass man sich jederzeit bei ihr melden kann. Sie ist sehr liebenswürdig und hilfsbereit.
- Dit was de eerste keer dat ik alleen op hotel of kamer met ontbijt nam. kan niet vergelijken maar voor mij waas alles in orde. aangezien mijn leeftijd was het dragen van de koffer moeilijk. kom nog als ik naar Hamme kom.
- we kregen een gratis update naar de suite, als felicitatie voor het huwelijk van onze dochter. De mama bleef de 1e nacht , daags voor het huwelijk, bij de dochter slapen, en er werd spontaan 1 ontbijt in mindering gebracht.
- Le service de l’hotel, l’acceuil, la reception.
De Sampan Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, De Sampan Hotel offers accommodation in Temse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 15-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire. Brussels is 19.9 miles from De Sampan Hotel, while Antwerp is 10.6 miles away. Antwerp International Airport is 11.2 miles from the property.
- Room was fine , all that could be needed , perhaps ad BBC TV connection ………..
- Quiet town, pretty town, plenty of choices for an evening meal.
- The breakfast was simple. They served fresh croissants and chocolate bread. A variety of cheese and butter was available in addition to milk, cereals, hot beverages, juices and yogurt. The bed was soooo comfortable after our dodentocht trip. It is an ideal location for those who love biking. Their restaurant is not only veggie friendly but also delicious!
- Beautiful area, Chinese restaurant in hotel, local bars very friendly
- the Sampan hotel is very well located. In the center of the city, on the market square. There is no free parking on the square, but there is a free parking the street next to the hotel. The rooms are very spacious with even a massage chair!!! the bathroom is very well lightened, finally, no eye liner on my forehead!there is also a hair dryer at your disposal. There is an espresso machine in the room. The beds are very relaxing and there is enough space to clothes and luggage. We had a room with a view on the market but you don’t hear a thing from outside….there are a lot of restaurants, taverns,…in the neighbourhood. Pharmecies, bookshops and foodstores nearby. beautiful walks along the river. The hotel has also a Asian restaurant.
Surrounded by a beautiful garden, the Biznis hotel enjoys a strategic location near E17 Highway and is just over 1 miles outside central Lokeren, and a 5-minute walk from Molsbroek Nature Reserve. It features free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a terrace.The Biznis Hotel’s rooms all include a flat-screen TV, a sitting area and a bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have a terrace or a dining area.Guests can visit the hotel’s restaurant for international or regional dishes, or have a drink at the bar or on the terrace. Breakfast can be delivered to your room upon request.Biznis Hotel provides bike rental services for guests who would like to explore the peaceful area around the hotel. On request, packed lunches can also be prepared.The historic center of Ghent is a 20-minute drive from the property. Medieval Bruges is 45 minutes away by car. Biznis Hotel provides free private parking for guests.
- Excellent starting point to visit Lokerse Feesten: they even had a shuttle service to drive you back to the hotel!
- This hotel was a great find and we recommend it as an ideal first or final stop being about two hours drive from Calais port. The staff welcome and hospitality were excellent, our room was clean and spacious, and the fine dining and breakfast selections suited us. The Molsbroek nature reserve is a short distance from the hotel and provides a quiet and liesurely stroll into nearby countryside. We intend to return to this hotel next year.
- Very good food,good staff,and nice outside sitting area.
- Excellent hotel room, excellent and silent aircon, excellent shower, excellent breakfast, excellent wifi. Inviting outdoor seating area. Excellent (Michelin recommended) restaurant with interesting options, a bit on the expensive side but worth every Euro.
- A very comfortable bed. My room, 102, had a balcony over the entrance and a great extra space which I used. Road noise (which can’t be helped) made me close the window again, other than that, a nice evening 👍😀
Top Hotels In Dekpriem East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dekpriem East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dekpriem East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dekpriem East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!