10 Best Hotels To Stay In Deer Park Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Deer Park Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Deer Park Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deer Park Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deer Park Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Deer Park Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Deer Park Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Deer Park Ohio:
Best Western PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Kenwood.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 10 miles from Best Western Hannaford, and Bellevue is 9 miles away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The receptionist is always very friendly, and the value for the quality is why I’ve stayed several times.
- We stayed at the Hannaford because we were moving from Cincinnati to TN. We never expected the room to be so large, with a refrigerator, stove and microwave, and separate bedroom. We did not take advantage of the breakfast, but we did indulge in the Happy Hour offering.
- The Sunday omelet bar was fabulous, run by the most fun omelet lady!
The suite was dingy. The toilet wouldn’t top running. The knob on the floor lamp was missing.
Overall quite depressing. The desk moved our room across the hall which was suitable but still not what we would have expected from Best Western.
- We ate no eggs but we did comment how comfortable the beds were.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Cincinnati/Kenwood, OH
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn & Suites – Cincinnati/Kenwood, OH is located in Holiday Acres.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 10 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites – Cincinnati/K, and Bellevue is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 19 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites – Cincinnati/Kenwood, OH.
- It was nice and clean, we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Excellent staff. Very good breakfast. Comfortable bed! Reasonably priced. Great shower!
- Loved EVERYTHING! Stayed here NYE, so we could get away from the babies for a little while.
- Breakfast was nice. Staff were very courteous and helpful
- Great breakfast they had a lot to select from! Waffles eggs and bacon and sausage I loved it plenty to drink also juices and milk and coffee and water and cereals etc
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati
Just off Interstate 71, this hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden is 7.5 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool on the deck is offered to all guests. A bar is on site and the front desk staff is available 24/7.The Cincinnati Art Museum is just 7.5 miles from the Cincinnati Days Inn. The University of Cincinnati and Reeves Golf Course are both around a 15 minute drive away.
- The location was 7 1/2 miles from University of Cincinnati. The affordable room was were clean with microwave, refrigeration & coffee maker were very handy. The continental breakfast had simple offering of coffee, tea, cereal, bread, muffins & apples (optional 5 – 6 fast food restaurants in area). The staff was professional and courteous. I will return during the summer on vacation and when moving my student to UC.
- The staff was very nice and pleasant. There are really good food options outside of the hotel, so that was nice and convenient.
- The location is easy on and off to downtown Cincinnati, without the traffic and high price! W frequent Bogarts for shows and have stayed here several times due to its location and price!
- The overall experience was terrible. Dirty sheets dirty pillow cases. Pubic hair was in the bed when I pulled sheets back. There was blood on the mattress cover. Bathtub dirty. In general there was a terrible smell in the hallway and the room I ended up in.
- We didn’t find out until checkout that the hotel was actually full despite our booking. They put us in a suite at no extra charge. The bed was so comfortable and the pillows were just as amazing. I almost forgot I was staying in a hotel.
Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash offers accommodations in Blue Ash. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 13 miles from Courtyard Blue Ash, OH, and Bellevue is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 21 miles from Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. I feel the housekeeping staff take pride in their work.
- The pool area was clean and inviting. The staff is always extremely polite and helpful. This is my 4th stay at this property and its hard to explore other options each time we visit the area because we know what to expect and have not been let down. The Queen beds are super comfortable and the staff keep the rooms in tip top comfort ready shape
- The staff to a person was indifferent, if not openly rude. It began with the desk clerk when I checked in. He was perfunctory at best. The person at the bar/food counter was equally indifferent. He gave me a menu but explained that it was old and didn’t line up with what they actually offered. Which did not include turkey or roast beef, the main ingredient of their few sandwich offerings. More of the same the next morning. The cashier at the same counter bluntly asked me what I wanted. While I was pouring cream into my coffee, a manager walked within a few feet of me. He looked right through me without saying a word. As I walked back to my room with my coffee, a housekeeper averted her eyes when our paths crossed. I had the sense that she’d sooner bite off the head a snake that say “good morning.”
- friendly staff – professional and efficient; great location – convenient.
- I didn’t like a whole lot of this place. Looks like the place is in disrepair. I think the cost was too expensive for what you got for a room.
The Summit, A Dolce Hotel
The Summit, A Dolce Hotel is located in Cincinnati, 6 miles from Bellevue and 12 miles from West Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Mason is 15 miles from The Summit, A Dolce Hotel, and Fairfield is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 16 miles from The Summit, A Dolce Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Cincinnati NE – Red Bank Road
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Cincinnati NE – Red Bank Road is located in Cincinnati, just 6 miles from Bellevue.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.West Chester is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Cincinnati NE – Red Bank Road, and Mason is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The beds were so comfy and the bathroom was so nice. Very Clean
- Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful about the surrounding area (places to eat, buy things,
- The place was new and nice. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great!
- Facility was brand new. 3 months old so everything was “fresh”, clean, andnew
- The breakfast buffet is awesome!!!! The room was super nice. I had a leisure king.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Northeast – Blue Ash
Set in the Blue Ash Business District, moments from downtown Cincinnati, this hotel offers easy access to attractions and corporate offices along with all-suite accommodations featuring microwaves and refrigerators.In the area surrounding the Embassy Suites Cincinnati-Northeast (Blue Ash) are the offices of Coca-Cola, Ford and General Electric. The Cincinnati Zoo and the University of Cincinnati are also easily accessible.Guests at the Cincinnati-Northeast (Blue Ash) Embassy Suites can start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and finish the day at the free evening reception. The hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center along with an indoor swimming pool.
- I loved my room and the staff there were extremely friendly! The restaurant in the facility has the best food! I would definitely recommend this hotel for any type of stay. I will be coming back, was very please overall!
- The bed was very confortable. The breakfast was the best! The best two nights Ive had all year!
- It was nice clean and was ready when I arrived, the hotel is nice place and gray location
- Staff is always friendly and very helpful. The lobby is very nice. Rooms are nice with comfy beds.
- I thought the hotel overall poor value but I thought the breakfast excellent and I had dinner one night and it was very good. Room was satisfactory. The swimming pool was closed.
Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash
One of our top picks in Blue Ash.This Blue Ash, Ohio hotel is within easy access of Interstate 71 and is 15 miles from downtown Cincinnati. It features a free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi access.A kitchenette with a stove, a microwave, and a refrigerator is featured in every room at the Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash. Cable TV and a work desk are also included. Some rooms have a sofa bed.Guests can use the 24-hour fitness center and the on-site laundry facilities at the Cincinnati Hawthorn Suites.Several restaurants are within 1 miles of the hotel, including Buffalo Wild Wings and Cascades Restaurant.Kings Island Amusement Park is 12 miles from the hotel. The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden are a 20-minute drive away.
- Very clean and super nice staff, quiet and reasonable rate too.
They provided a light evening dinner ending at 6:00 p.m. without cost. Tasty and satisfying. Breakfast included hot items including eggs, sausage; well prepared.
The hotel was completely renovated three years ago, so everything is fresh and new.
- Friendly staff ready to answer questions. Clean room.
- The staff was very accommodating and check in and out very fast
- I liked that there was a kitchen in the room and it was spacious
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
One of our best sellers in Blue Ash! This hotel is across the street from the Blue Ash Summit Park. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a hot buffet breakfast served daily.Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash features a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Coffee makers and a flat-screen TV with cable channels are also included in each room.Guests can use the fitness center or the business at the Blue Ash Wingate. Laundry facilities and coffee service are available 24 hours.The Blue Ash Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the Wyndham Cincinnati in Blue Ash. The Trillium Trails Wildflower Preserve is a 15-minutes’ drive away.
- It was a great place to stay, the check in was easy and very friendly. Our rooms were clean and ready for us. Breakfast the next morning was great. We would stay here again
- USB ports, refrigerator in room, friendly staff member at check in.
- Their hospitality was amazing and the spread they had for the free continental breakfast exceeded my expectations.
- Beds were super comfy and definitely came with enough towels and pillows. We had two nice little sitting areas to our room as well. The breakfast is amazing! We had choice of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, bagels/English muffins/muffins, juices, coffee and tea! By far one of the BEST free breakfasts I’ve ever had!
- What a great place to stay! Right near Cincinnati and an easy drive to multiple restaurants and downtown. Clean hotel and in a great area where you don’t have to be worried while on a trip. Absolute great experience and will be staying here again!
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast – Blue Ash
Located close to Interstate 71, this Blue Ash hotel features a microwave and refrigerator. Kings Island Amusement Park is 8 miles away and St. Xavier University is 10 miles away.Cable TV along with a work desk are provided in each traditionally decorated room at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast – Blue Ash. Coffee-making facilities are also included.A snack center is provided for guests along with complimentary coffee in the lobby. A USA Today newspaper is also available daily.Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ballpark are a 20-minute drive from Blue Ash – Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast.
- Really nothing . Don’t believe reviews. Very unsanitary. !!
- Room was quiet, stayed warm on the chilly night. Bed was large and extra pillows
- The check in was easy and the room was pet friendly. The staff member was friendly. This Red Roof was located conveniently to all my business needs.
- The web said there was breakfast. There is no breakfast.
- It’s an old motel (updated here and there), and I had little interaction with the staff, but it suited my needs as a place to crash.
Top Hotels In Deer Park Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Deer Park Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Deer Park Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Deer Park Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!