10 Best Hotels To Stay In Deer Park Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Deer Park Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Deer Park Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deer Park Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deer Park Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Deer Park Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Deer Park Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Deer Park Illinois:
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Deer Park
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Deer Park is located in Deer Park, just 29 miles from Chicago.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Aurora is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Deer Park, and Schaumburg is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff was tremendous! Always available to help and super friendly. The coldest day of the year in Chicago and they still kept smiling!
- The location is what I like. I grew up in Palatine but had move to Ohio to keep my job until I retire. And my daughter lives in Lake Zurich, to stay at the Hamptons is in the middle of both these towns. Always look forward to return to my hometown of Palatine and to see my daughter, my stay at the Hamptons.
- Good breakfast included, fitness room not bad. Small pool (under renovation). Extremely friendly and helpful staff
- Need open windows. Need another area to get ready. Working dryers!
- Great breakfast and open until 10 was a plus. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Price was just right. Room and bathroom were large.
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Palatine/North Arlington Heights
Connected to a state-of-the-art fitness center and offering many modern and free amenities, this Palatine, Illinois hotel provides easy access to attractions including the Arlington Park Race Course.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Palatine/North Arlington Heights can start each morning with a free continental breakfast or with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also offers instant access to a modern fitness center, offering a pool and basketball and racquetball courts.The Woodfield Mall and the Medieval Times Dinner Theater can be found close to the Palatine/North Arlington Heights Holiday Inn Express. The offices of Motorola, Siemens and Home Depot are also nearby.
- It was convenient to where I had to be the next morning. It was all so easy to locate
- The room was clean and comfortable. The place was quiet. The woman at the front desk was truly excellent – kind, jolly, and accommodating. We stayed over Christmas Eve and Christmas day and appreciated the festive, warm environment.
- Nice hotel, friendly staff. Had an early start and was able to get breakfast before it officially starts.
- Room was comfy, clean. Nice breakfast. Would recommend to anyone.
- I liked the hours of the pool. I like the efficiency of the staff. I liked the fact the hot tub was HOT although they turned it down after a couple of days.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Featuring free high-speed internet access and a 37-inch HD TV in each guestroom, this hotel located in Lake Zurich, Illinois is within driving distance of downtown Chicago.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich – Barrington serves a free hot breakfast daily, offering a selection of nutritious food, juice and coffee. Before a day of sightseeing, work out in the 24-hour fitness center or relax in the 24-hour indoor pool and whirlpool.The Lakeside Family Sports Complex is only a short drive from the Lake Zurich – Barrington Holiday Inn Express. Six Flags Great America amusement park and Woodfield Mall are also located within driving distance.
- not really, just needed place to sleep and was satisfied
- Great pool and hot tub. Located near everything we needed.
- Had free breakfast but we didn’t try it – went to Walker Bros Pancake house since it was right down the block
- Very attentive staff. While they couldn’t accommodate our request for a room with a walk in shower, they had already arranged for the next best.
- The staff was friendly and attentive . The environment was clean and inviting . The beds were comfortable . Will definitely stay again.
Days Inn Chicago Arlington Heights
Located in Arlington Heights, 26 miles from Chicago, Days Inn Chicago Arlington Heights features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 31 miles from Days Inn Chicago Arlington Heights, and Schaumburg is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Chicago Arlington Heights.
- It was comfortable and quiet. The staff was nice and helpful.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. It was very affordable.
The room was huge and everything was in good condition. There was a nice desk with three power outlets and two USB ports right on the desk top. This along with a nice swivel chair made it very comfortable to do some minor paperwork.
Breakfast was good and there was always coffee in the breakfast room.
The layout of the room was very comfortable; I liked the spacious office desk and bathroom area especially. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows, I wasn’t sure I wanted to get up for checkout.
Also, the staff were all very polite and answered every question I had. I wish I could’ve stayed longer to try more of the amenities (eg. exercise center, pool).
- This is my best experience in U.S. Nice environment, big room, clean stuff, everything is wonderful.
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Located within driving distance of the attractions of downtown Chicago and just off I-90, this hotel combines state-of-the-art amenities with comfortable accommodations in a convenient location.The Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates places guests a short drive from many area attractions, including Arlington Race Track and O’Hare International Airport. There are also a number of corporate offices, such as Siemens and Sears Holding, in the surrounding area.Guests at the Hoffman Estates Hilton Garden Inn are also provided with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including an on-site restaurant and free area shuttle service. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access as well as an on-site 24-hour convenience store.
- good room, nice views. evening meal was excellent!
- I stayed at your hotel for 3 days and two nights. It was a pleasant experience. Staff was great and the facility nice and clean.
- Loved the night time staff. Also loved the free breakfast.
- Lobby was clean and nicely decorated. Staff was very friendly and personable.
- Check in was not okay. Guy didn’t even say hi or any information about hotel. We were given wrong room. Then switched. Then double charged. Now have to wait for my money back in 5 days.
Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
Set in the heart of the Lincolnshire Corporate Center and surrounded by offices and local attractions, this all-suite hotel features in-room full kitchens and free local area shuttle service.Start the day at the Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire with a free breakfast buffet or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers, stoves, and toasters. Relax by the indoor pool or prepare a meal on the outdoor barbecues.Additional amenities at the Lincolnshire Staybridge Suites include a 24-hour fitness center, complete with an indoor pool. The pet-friendly hotel also offers an on-site convenience store and free laundry facilities.The corporate offices of Mitsubishi, Motorola and Allstate can be found close to the Staybridge Suites in Lincolnshire. Six Flags Great America amusement park, Arlington International Race Course and Gurnee Mills Shopping are also easily accessible.
- Room was very clean, equipment and electronics were up to date. Room was adequately sized to fit two queen beds. Kitchenette was well equipped. Location of hotel was near my destination, and in a very upscale area.
- The room was lovely, the breakfast great. Would definitely stay again!
- Floor plan, quality cookware, separate vanity area, quiet, decent breakfast
- NO THE BED WAS NOT LIKE A CLOUD. As a matter of fact, the bed gave both of us such a terrible back ache that it took almost all day to straighten up!
- Apparently everything , one of the crew is called Alex is very helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Schaumburg
Just off of Interstate 90, this Schaumburg hotel has free shuttle services within a 5 miles radius of the property. It features a 24-hour fitness center, an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Schaumburg is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with cable TV and coffee facilities.The front desk and business center are available 24-hours a day at the hotel. Chicago Holiday Inn Express Schaumburg also features vending machines with drinks on site.Eggs, sausage and signature cinnamon rolls are served each morning as part of a complimentary hot breakfast.Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 16 miles away. Woodfield Mall, Ikea and the Schaumburg Convention Center are within 3 miles of this hotel.
- A lot of noise. Supper uncomfortable bed and pillows.
- We were only here for one night as a stop-over spot, but the hotel is really close to restaurants & only a couple miles from the Woodfield Mall. The room was clean, & the bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast – especially the cinnamon rolls. No complaints here!
- I am a healthy eater so the breakfast options were amazing for me! Usually I do not eat hotel food because of the high calories. I was very happy to eat the veggie egg white omelette and turkey sausage. Thank you so much for making my eating habits feel at home!
Hated the spongy foam rubber/plastic Pillows!!
Enjoyed everything that was offered for breakfast.
Too bad we were not informed of the Tuesday evening beerand pizza party.We got back to our room too late for it.
WE WILL NO DOUBT STAY THERE AGAIN NEXT AUG.OR SEPT. TOO.
Tell room and handy cap parking were very accessable.
Did not like the kithen he lousy talking and laughing over the volume of the TV, during our President’s speek to the United Nations, while we had our breakfast.
- Staffs are very friendly and helping. Coffee and breakfast was excellent. Loved their pancakes. Room was clean and tidy. Toiletries given were good quality. Relaxing and enjoyable environment. Very calm ambience. Just loved every bit of the stay. I would highly recommend it for the house blend ☕️ coffee that made my every day fresh and energetic. 😊😊
Baymont Inn Mundelein
Located in Mundelein in the region of Illinois, 15 miles from Schaumburg, Baymont Inn Mundelein features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rosemont is 18 miles from Baymont Inn Mundelein, and Oak Park is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy. Only thing I wish there was an indoor heated pool . Breakfast was very good
- It was a nice comfortable room. The staff was really nice and helpful. It was a great place to stay and we really enjoyed our room and experience.
- Staff was awesome. Friendly, helpful finding restaurants on holiday weekend.
- It was a big comfy bed. The Hot tub in room was relaxing. Breakfast in morning was just a plus.
- All employees are caring & make sure your stay is quality & meet your needs. Very pleasant & highly recommend:)
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North offers accommodations in Staples Corner, just 27 miles from Chicago.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 31 miles from Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights, and Schaumburg is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 12 miles from Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North.
- Was a short stay after wedding, but very nice place and was easy to get to from venue.
- Comfy bed…pretty sliding door and balcony…roomy toilet room…loved the privacy in bathroom sink area.
- Great motel. Very pleasant staff. We don’t eat breakfast so not a deal breaker.
- I liked the comfort and privacy that I had and the bathroom size. I also liked my comfortable bed and location of my room.
- We stay here a few times a year and we have always had great service. Breakfast is seldom included in the stay price, but we make due.
DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville-Mundelein
Located in Mundelein, 15 miles from Schaumburg, DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville-Mundelein features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rosemont is 18 miles from Doubletree Mundelein, and Oak Park is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We don’t even know if they had a breakfast bar available in the morning. Miss Happiness didn’t say. It was close to our event. That’s about the only nice thing to say.
- Rooms were well appointed and hotel staff were very friendly
- Warm cookies, bartender came and opened wine when we didn’t have an opener
- When four people are in a room towels etc should be for four people
- The room was clean. The bathroom was clean. Staff was nice. Free cookies were good. Overall I would stay there again.
Top Hotels In Deer Park Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Deer Park Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Deer Park Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Deer Park Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!