10 Best Hotels To Stay In Deep Landing Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Deep Landing Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Deep Landing Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deep Landing Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deep Landing Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Deep Landing Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Deep Landing Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Deep Landing Maryland:
Inn at Osprey Point
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Osprey Point offers accommodations in Rock Hall, just 22 miles from Baltimore. The inn has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Annapolis is 17 miles from Inn at Osprey Point, and Saint Michaels is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Staff very pleasant, really cared. Room – outstanding and warm. Breakfast – outstanding.
Had a very very pleasant stay!
- Having sofa bed with nice mattress for my 17 year old.
- Very disappointed that the restaurant was not open the night we were there, and we had not been warned of that in advance. No one on property for late check-in, no hot breakfast. Would not stay again
- A perfect stay to get away, lovely all the way around . Friendly staff, great continental breakfast ( quiche rocked !!!!)
- We had a lovely room with a view of the marina, king size bed, separate living area, and jacuzzi tub. Dinner at the onsite restaurant was delicious. The breakfast (included with room) was delightful. Perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Staff very pleasant, really cared. Room – outstanding and warm. Breakfast – outstanding.
Haven Point Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Haven Point Inn is located in Rock Hall. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Baltimore is 22 miles from Haven Point Inn, and Annapolis is 17 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 22 miles away.
- We loved everything about our stay! Judith the owner is an absolute doll! I highly recommend Haven Point Inn!
- The breakfast where very good. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Our hostess Judith was wonderful. She was kind, pleasant and always available if we needed anything. Our room was so comfortable! High ceilings, great AC, ceiling fans, awesome shower, plush rugs and the bed was crispy clean, and totally comfortable; great nights sleep. The environment is a haven of serenity and a perfect Simple couples get away. Our room overlooked the garden area . You have access to sit in the garden, and a cafe like seating area outside of the gallery. Bikes are available and free to ride. A sit down gourmet breakfast is served by Judith in the morning in a beautiful dining area within Judith’s gallery. I was so inspired, uplifted by her friendliness, hospitality and creative spirit.
- Beautiful Inn …peaceful, clean and not far from the water. Judith was very accommodating and made a delicious breakfast.
- Very nice rooms. Excellent breakfast. very nice staff
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chestertown
This Maryland hotel features an indoor swimming pool and hot tub and is less than 1 miles from Washington College. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chestertown features a flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator. They are decorated in soft colors and dark wood furnishings.A hot continental breakfast is served daily and guests can use the on-site fitness center and business center. Laundry facilities are also available.Kayak or Canoe down the scenic Chester River, 2 miles from the hotel. Downtown Chestertown is full of boutique shops and restaurants and is a 5-minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable, the staff very friendly and helpful.
- Staff gave us extra towels,because there were 4 of us
- Best hotel breakfast I’ve had in a while. Everything fresh and healthy options. Comfortable sleep, with two kinds of pillows.
- The front desk clerk was exceptional. Her name was Jen. She was extremely professional and she answered every question for me.You are very lucky to have her.
- Room was comfortable, and the A/C was reasonably quiet and well-regulated. After reporting that the tub was slow to drain, the problem was fixed before lunch
Best Western Kent Narrows Inn
Located in Grasonville in the region of Maryland, 30 miles from Baltimore, Best Western Kent Narrows Inn features a hot tub and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Annapolis is 13 miles from Best Western Kent Narrows Inn, and Saint Michaels is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Beds were super comfy and the breakfast was the best!
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was tastefully decorated, the staff was nice and the breakfast was good. Also in a great location within walking distance to nice restaurants right in Kent Narrows. Will stay there again.
- The room was clean and nice. Breakfast was good. Love the waffles.
- Friendly staff, reasonable breakfast, clean and comfortable room
- Yellow Stain on bed sheet.Not sure if sheets were cleaned.
Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
On the Chesapeake Bay, this Kent Island hotel is 4 minutes from downtown Grasonville, Maryland. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a balcony and water view.Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island offers spacious rooms furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. Each air-conditioned room includes a work desk and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Hilton Garden Inn of Chesapeake Bay can work out in the gym or relax in the hot tub. Breakfast is available at the Great American Grill and cocktails are served at the Pavilion Lounge in the lobby.Hunter Oak Golf Course is 8.3 miles from the Hilton Garden Inn. Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Bay Bridge Airport are both 5.5 miles away.
- The property was under renovation so they offered all guests free breakfast.
- The beds are great. The views are very nice — water and boats all around. Walking distance to a few nice seafood restaurants. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. Can’t beat the friendly staff, clean rooms & lobby, beautiful views, and convenience of parking and the location of the hotel.
- Queen bay front suite was comfortable for 5 adults with s nice sitting area and balcony. Breakfast was good!
- Loved the view! The bedding was extremely comfy and the staff was very professional. We loved the hotel and will return as soon as we can. (The free cookies were to die for!)
- Big rooms. Nice view and nice walk outside. Cookies at evening time. Nice warm pool and real hot jaccuzi
Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East-Kent Island
Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East-Kent Island offers accommodations in Grasonville.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East-, and Annapolis is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The check-in staff were exceptional. They were very friendly and knowledgeable.
- My stay here was fine. Nothing to go home and brag about but still an enjoyable trip. I would not stay here for more than 2 nights.
- Nice water view from our room. We always stay at this hotel when traveling in the area, at least once a year.
- Easy to get to, great view from the rear of the hotel with its own jetty on the water. Small outdoor pool. Good range of breakfast items include cereal, yogurt, bacon, sausage patty, eggs, pancakes, bread, toast, jams, cakes, tea and coffee.
- Our room was very spacious and extremely clean! We will definitely stay here again.
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
Located in Stevensville, 26 miles from Baltimore, The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Annapolis is 9 miles from Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, and Saint Michaels is 15 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 23 miles away.
- The property is beautiful both inside and out. The restaurant was excellent. Cozy atmosphere, wonderful bar, friendly staff and amazing crab cake.
- The staff was amazing… so many friendly faces providing excellent customer service!
Rooms were very comfortable and clean
Staff was very friendly
- Property was well kept and clean and perfect for our needs
- Love the property, the staff was great…especially Tyra was unbelievable first class. The food was great, hopefully we will be back soon
The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn
Set in Stevensville, The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn offers free bikes and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The inn has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Guests can make use of a garden.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some units at The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn have a balcony.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and canoeing.Baltimore is 27.3 miles from The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn, while Annapolis is 9.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 24.2 miles from the property.
- Historic Inn with pretty much every amenity I could ask for. Friendly staff. Chef took my order at my table and prepared my eggs just the way I like them; over medium.
- The people were lovely. The Inn was in a pretty location, hidden away at the end of a long windy drive. Very romantic.
- The building was clean and nicely appointed. Location was beautiful.
- Location and amenities such as bikes and kayaks and the beautiful deck area outside. The breakfast buffet was excellent. And the staff was very accommodating, however no one was there past 6pm.
- Glad we had the top floor because the floors were extremely creaky.
Sleep Inn Grasonville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Grasonville offers accommodations in Grasonville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Annapolis is 15 miles from Sleep Inn Grasonville, and Saint Michaels is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location. Excellent value. Very clean and tidy.
- Front desk staff were excellent. Went out of their way to help. Fixed the TV which we had messed up. found us a night light for pit stops.
- The room was a bit small but over all very clean and modern. The breakfast had great options. The only thing the breakfast was lacking were fruits but other than that is was fantastic. This was a great choice foe my families mini getaway. My 12 year old son was very pleased. My husband and I were impressed with our experience.
- I enjoyed the staff. Super friendly. How clean my room was. I also enjoyed the many channels available on the tv.
- The room was very small. We were there for 4 nights. The room had a desk chair that was very uncomfortable—so the bed was the only place to sit. The TV took 2 minutes to turn on. Not a good value for the money.
Rodeway Inn Annapolis
Located in Annapolis, 20 miles from Baltimore, Rodeway Inn Annapolis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Spring is 30 miles from Rodeway Inn Annapolis, and Saint Michaels is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 15 miles from Rodeway Inn Annapolis.
- The staff is wonderful! The room was clean & bed was comfy. Great stay!!
- Very good value. A fine little motel room at a great price.
- We were greeted by a very nice attendant with fast check-in. Thanks for a great stay!
- the evening staff was wonderful when we arrived. the breakfast is very limited. very close to the historic section of annapolis
– Helpful staff
– Not fancy, but still – breakfast
– Comfy bed
– Clean room
– Good parking location
Top Hotels In Deep Landing Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Deep Landing Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Deep Landing Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Deep Landing Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!