10 Best Hotels To Stay In Deep Harbor Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Deep Harbor Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Deep Harbor Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deep Harbor Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deep Harbor Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Deep Harbor Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Deep Harbor Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Deep Harbor Maryland:
Lowes Wharf Marina Inn
Located in Sherwood, 17 miles from Annapolis, Lowes Wharf Marina Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Saint Michaels is 6 miles from Lowes Wharf Marina Inn, and Largo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Room was pretty and clean. Beautiful location. Pet friendly.
- It was fine. Nice place to see the sunset on the waterfront. The staff was very nice
- The staff allowed us to have a table and chairs right outside our room! We were able to relax outside with our chocolate lab and enjoy the lovely views.
- Excellent location. Close to St. Michaels. Tiki bars, food truck, swimming, corn hole, and beach on property. I wish we had stayed an extra day!
- Overall the place – rooms and restaurant are good. The hotel rooms are basic. The restaurant and bar are a lot of fun. The staff was great. Great outdoors beach bar on the water.
St Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina and Spa
One of our best sellers in Saint Michaels! Boasting an on-site spa, a restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool, this luxury resort is in Saint Michaels. Wi-Fi access and a free shuttle service are available.A flat-screen TV and iPod docking station are included in each guest room at St Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina and Spa. Select rooms feature a balcony with river views. The private bathrooms come with toiletries.Meeting facilities and luggage storage available at St Michaels Harbor Inn. There is a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is 5 minutes’ drive from the resort. The property offers on-site parking.
Even though we were late to breakfast, they put out more food for us
the room was impressive!
loved the free shuttle
- The room was extremely comfortable and well-appointed with a lovely view of the water. Morning brunch was fabulous and the setting and views were amazing. Tom and the entire staff were attentive, providing friendly, personalized service. I look forward to returning in the summer when I can relax on their large, private decks.
- The location and Views were great. The breakfast was really good.
- The location is perfect for walking into the town and the Inn was quaint and comfy!
- The breakfast is excellent for being continental. They make omelets and have a variety of food. The accommodations are stellar. With a beautiful view of the water.
- Even though we were late to breakfast, they put out more food for us
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond offers accommodations in Saint Michaels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Annapolis is 20 miles from Perry Cabin by Belmond, and Cambridge is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- visit with executive chef was great, a short class on risotto
- Check in, The view, the manicured lawns, valet service was always prompt and courteous, helpful staff.
- The weather was terrible BUT the Inn was perfect for just being cozy and enjoying some quiet time together. The restaurant and spa were right on the property so there was no need for us to go very far at all!
- The place was absolutely beautiful in every way!!!
- Sophisticated elegance in a historic welcoming setting, Beautiful fireplaces and relaxing sitting rooms invited guests to read, catch up on email and linger OUTSIDE their rooms. Tasteful holiday decorations added the perfect touch to the lobby and common areas. Personally,the over the top chocolate chip cookies before bed were the most memorable.
Five Gables Inn and Spa
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Five Gables Inn and Spa is located in Saint Michaels in the region of Maryland, just 20 miles from Annapolis. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Cambridge is 17 miles from Five Gables Inn and Spa, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 36 miles from Five Gables Inn and Spa.
- The location for exploring town is ideal! Even though we didn’t spend much time utilizing the amenities, it was nice to know we had a spa, steam room and sauna available and they were very clean. We loved the big bed, fireplace and jetted tub in our room. The breakfast room was in a separate building but very close, and even though it was a simple Continental breakfast it was very enjoyable.
- Pool, sauna and steam room were a great perk of staying here!
- Convenient to walk. Excellent variety. Excellent quality.
- Great downtown location with plenty of parking. Within walking distance of virtually everything. Large comfy room with a porch, fireplace, king bed and jacuzzi tub. Nice continental breakfast.
- Nice place with decent amenities. I liked how the room was in a very old building but nicely refurbished. Breakfast room is well equipped and cheery.
St. Michaels Inn
Located in Saint Michaels in the region of Maryland, 21 miles from Annapolis, St. Michaels Inn features an outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cambridge is 15 miles from St. Michaels Inn, and Chesapeake Beach is 19 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 38 miles away.
Friendly reception on check in. Heater not too loud.
Decent breakfast. Close to my destination.
- Rooms are spacious. Parking is convenient. The village is quite nice to visit, lots of history and picturesque views
The bed was very comfortable. The location was great. We had plenty of fresh towels.
The parking space outside on the room was perfect.
- Nice staff and property- can’t beat the price. .8 miles from center
- Very clean and spacious room. Very quiet place! The bed and shower were great! Do recommend!
- Friendly reception on check in. Heater not too loud.
The Oaks Waterfront Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Oaks Waterfront Inn offers accommodations in Saint Michaels.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for canoeing. Annapolis is 23 miles from The Oaks Waterfront Inn, and Cambridge is 13 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The location, staff, and breakfast were phenomenal! The fresh fruit with wild blueberry pancakes were enough to make you want to come back. This is a place that really makes you feel relaxed. We will be back!
- Beautiful property, well kept grounds. I especially enjoyed complimentary beer, wine, water and an evening snack
- House was beautiful, well maintained, and very quiet.
- Friendly people, breakfast, ease of booking, location, peaceful atmosphere.
- The staff was awesome and cottage was spotless. Breakfast was wonderful too!
The Robert Morris Inn
This historic inn in Oxford, Maryland features boat docking, an on-site restaurant, and a full homemade breakfast. The Bellevue Oxford ferry is just steps away.The Robert Morris Inn features uniquely decorated guest rooms with a private bathroom and air conditioning. Some rooms include views of the river and a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Oxford Robert Morris Inn. Guests can relax on the terrace or in the guest lounge.Salter’s Tap Room & Tavern has casual dining surrounded by brick walls, fireplaces, and wood beams. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served. Outdoor dining is available in the warmer seasons.Shopping in downtown St. Michael is 8 miles from the inn by ferry boat. Horseback riding at The Country Comfort Farm is 11 miles away.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast, wonderful room. This is our second visit and we plan to return. We love the wonderfully aged idiosyncracies of this historic inn’s architecture and interior finishings. The location is superb. Oxford offers a blessed escape from contemporary life.
- Described above. Additionally the location is superb.
- The main Inn property was lovely and the staff were very nice, friendly and accommodating.
- The style is very charming and having a top chef on the premises is a good thing, you don’t need to drive far out of Oxford to eat. The tavern has a seasonal menu and the chef’s specialties are very good. For breakfast, guests have an allowance of $20 which is enough to have a good breakfast (eggs Benedict with crab & spinach for example). The staff was very nice from manager to waiter.
- The food and the service in the restaurant were quite good.
Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor
Located in Deale in the region of Maryland, 27 miles from Washington, DC, Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.National Harbor is 25 miles from Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor, and Annapolis is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 27 miles from Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor.
- Pet friendly hotel with updated and fresh decor and furnishings (unlike older, dated hotels). The location may seem a bit remote but Deale is a cute little town and the Inn is just a few steps from the water and a short walk/drive from good restaurants.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Wine was excellent.
The accommodation surpassed our expectations. I didn’t realise breakfast was included. Emily was super kind and made us freshly squeezed orange juice.
The breakfast was ok…there is room for improvement. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. I was there for a wedding so I did not get a chance to explore the area.
- It was small but quaint and efficient. Really liked the easy in and out checking process.
- This place is awesome!!! The grounds are perfect, over looking the harbor, rooms are clean comfortable, grills, pool, plenty of parking. My favorite hotel of all time!
Days Inn Easton
This Easton, Maryland hotel offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Blackwater State Wildlife Park is within an hours’ drive of this hotel.The classically styled rooms include cable TV, coffee facilities and a hairdryer. A small table with 2 chairs is also provided in every room at Days Inn Easton.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast featuring pastries, muffins, coffee and juices. Free newspapers and a public computer station are available in the lobby.Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is a 20-minute drive from Easton Days Inn. Tred Avon Square Shopping Center and the Talbot Country Club are 4 miles away.
- The price and that they had the homemade waffle maker for breakfast.
- Room was like new, very clean, linens were clean and fresh, smell of room was excellent, heater worked well, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- The Manager let us check in early, we had just driven almost 9 hours and wanted to rest. We left early the next morning before breakfast was available so I can’t comment on that. Beds were comfortable.
- The bed and vanity area was very spacious and comfortable.
- Clean room and comfortable bed. It was really all I wanted and was satisfied!
The Tidewater Inn
Located in Easton, 27 miles from Annapolis, The Tidewater Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from The Tidewater Inn, and Cambridge is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Friendly restaurant. Pleasant surroundings. Comfortable room.
- The front desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming. We had a lovely room with a very comfortable bed. Towels were high quality and loved having robes to use. The in room toiletries are wonderful!
- The bed was comfortable and they complied with our “no feather pillows” request.
- Very cozy and beautifully decorated. I was there for a wedding which was amazing!!!!!
- Happy hour at Hunters tavern was great. The inn is close driving distance to St Michaels and Oxford for additional attractions. The staff at the Inn were very friendly.
Top Hotels In Deep Harbor Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Deep Harbor Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Deep Harbor Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Deep Harbor Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!