10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Winton Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
De Winton Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Winton Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Winton Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Winton Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Winton Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Winton Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Winton Alberta:
Lakeview Inn & Suites Okotoks
Located in Okotoks, 23 miles from Calgary, Lakeview Inn & Suites Okotoks features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calgary Airport is 29 miles away.
- We were in town for a funeral. We chose this hotel as we had stayed here four months earlier. At that time, we were so impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, that there was no question where we would stay on this trip. The location is great…everything you need is within walking distance. We were here on a very snowy day. It was extra special to have the beautiful lobby with fireplace to sit in during the day.
- It was a great location for our needs. We arrived in a blizzard! Cozy room.
- Comfy bed, good shower, decent free breakfast. Awesome location and great parking. Large bathroom.
- Room is clean, staff friendly and close to restaurants.
- The breakfast was better than a standard continental breakfast. It included hot food such as potatoes, sausages, and eggs.
Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Okotoks. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly, appreciated our business – clean and comfortable
- How friendly all the staff members are. It was a great experience there
- Quiet room. Great bed. Hot tub and slide very nice
- Very convenient for us heading to Calgary airport, good value for money
- Staff are very friendly willing to help and will engage in conversation
Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South
Located 12 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center in Calgary, Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 17 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary S.
- It was close to amenities and the room was perfect!
Excellent free breakfast
Great in room facilities
- Perfect location away from downtown but close to hockey camp in Okotoks.
- Everything. Couldn’t fault the property or staff.
- I loved it 🙂 The room was very nice staff was awesome.
Courtyard by Marriott Calgary South
Located 12 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center in Calgary, Courtyard by Marriott Calgary South features a restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calgary Airport is 17 miles away.
- Modern and clean. The staff made sure you have everything you need with a smile
- The room was spacious and very modern. Loved the curved couch in my sitting area. Big bright windows and loved that they opened and had screens on them for fresh air. Bistro was lovely and food was delicious.
- Nice, comfy bed. Well designed room. Quiet. Friendly staff.
Breakfast was the best we ever had!
Great nice pool area with waterslide and hot tub. No concrete floor, but real nice tiles
Very friendly staff
Very clean room, brand new
- Brand new hotel. Quiet. Great to rest after long flight
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South
Located in Calgary, 6 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has an indoor pool and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We loved the beautiful quiet pool! Much nicer than the one in the other complex.
- Tikitiboo location. Staff friendly and accommodating. Boom Town attached to Delta provided quality service and food. The fitness centre was the best facility that I have seen and used. 3 treadmills, 2 stationary bikes, 1 elliptical, fixed weight machine, various free weights, plus 3 exercise balls. I used this facility for my 3 day stay.
- We are Trying to figure out when we can return to the Atrium because wow the room amazing food amazing and you actually feel pampered at this place wow we are already reccomending to others we stayed here for our honeymoon 33 years ago came back every year even with our children and we have always had a great expeirence for the cost thank you you have made 33 years of memories for us
- I booked here because I wanted to go to Ranchman’s restaurant and I arrived late time in Calgary. Here was clean, good service, inexpensive, but there was not enough amenities near here and Here was little far by downtown. So, if you want to be close downtown, I think here is not good choice.
- It was one of the better hotels we have stayed in!
Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South is located in Calgary. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Calgary Telus Convention Center is 10 miles from Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South, and Chinook Center is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Rooms were nice and clean , beds comfy and was a very good price
Very well kept hotel & bright room. Conveniently accommodating my need for a ground floor room which was very suitable for her disability. Excellent to have a grip bar in the shower /tub
Haven’t had that in any hotel when staying in a regular room?????
I loved the little treat I saw outside my door on Christmas Day!
It’s alway a delight too have a sometime nice that unexpected!
- the staff were excellent and accomodation was good
- Room was very spacious, very comfortable beds, the sofa bed was big too , enough for 2 kids. All staff were very nice and cheerful especially Ronaldo. My kids enjoyed the water slide and hot tub. Was glad it closed at 10 PM. Kids didn’t want to leave
Holiday Inn Express Calgary South
Featuring an indoor pool and waterslide, the Holiday Inn Express Calgary South is only 7.5 miles from Lakeview Golf Course. Daily hot breakfast is served in the common dining area. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A flat-screen TV features pay-per-view movies and video games at the Calgary South Holiday Inn Express. A microwave, mini refrigerator, and coffee machine are available. A work desk is included. Select rooms include a private balcony.Guests can exercise and relax at any time in the fitness center and hot tub. A business center is provided. The front desk offers 24 hour assistance. Dry cleaning and laundry services are available for guest use.The Calgary Stampede and Exhibition Grounds are 7 miles and the University of Calgary is 21 minutes from the property. Calgary International Airport is a 20 miles drive away.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, Hotel was clean and very nice. The pool was warm and well maintained, providing extra towels so we didn’t use our room towels. The room was large and very up to date. The bathroom was beautiful and very large. The location was perfect, easy to find, lots of parking and close to downtown. Breakfast was wonderful, there was something for everyone. Will definitely rebook and stay here again.
- I️ stay at this hotel every time I’m in Calgary about 3 times a year. The location is great so I️ can get to family and friends and shopping easily. The hotel is clean and comfortable but mostly it is the friendliness of the staff that brings me back. They are always helpful and cheerful. Thanks!
- Room was perfect for our family. We had a suite. Pool was fun. FYI the slide is super fast. Staff was friendly. We missed breakfast due to our circumstances. Room was clean and spacious.
- Convenience, good parking, clean, well appointed room-good laundry facilities
- Pool/hot tub/water slide was nice for the whole family
Service Plus Inn and Suites Calgary
Featuring an indoor pool, hot tub, and a 100′ water slide, Service Plus Inn and Suites Calgary is only 10 minutes from Maple Ridge Golf Course. A daily buffet breakfast is served. Free Wi-Fi is available.Calgary Service Plus Inn guest rooms are furnished with iPod alarm clocks and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. Coffee-making facilities, free bottles of water and snacks are also included.Guests can take advantage of the free round trip transportation service to the Deerfoot Inn and Casino. A fitness center and 24 hour business center is also available at the hotel.Chinook Centre is only 6 miles and the Calgary Zoo is 12 miles from Service Plus Inn and Suites Calgary. Southcenter Mall is also within a 15-minute drive of the hotel.
- the room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was pretty good also.
- We chose this hotel because of it’s proximity to our sons home.it was quiet and comfortable for our needs.
- It was awesome, as I was with my mother & aunt, great value!!
- The breakfast was delicious with lots of fresh fruit and healthy choices. Our room was super clean and we loved the coffee maker with a decaf coffee option. Just AWESOME!
- Great over sized room. Breakfast was really good in the morning.
Royal Duke Hotel
Royal Duke Hotel is located in Okotoks, just 22 miles from Calgary. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Calgary Airport is 28 miles away.
- Clean and comfy. Was nice to see a fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker in the room. Lots of food places and shopping centers with in 5 minutes.
- The coziness of the hotel old but very classy!!! Excellent, will stay here when i return.
- The Bar and food is real nice in this Hotel.The staff is friendly and very helpfull . Hotel is in a good location old part of Town.
- Very nice staff, clean room, great water pressure with a large bathroom, pub downstairs was nice, and I loved the pillows.
- Close to many amenities. Friendly staff. Clean room.
Econo Lodge South Calgary
One of our best sellers in Calgary! Econo Lodge South Calgary is located in the Southwest Calgary neighborhood in Calgary, just 4 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Easy access from Macleod Trail. Breakfast was good and the eating area was spacious. Window opened for fresh air and it was fairly quiet. Pool area is very nice and staff are friendly. Nice sized fridge. Old building but several upgrades.
- Convenient location. Breakfast was basic but okay. Nice having a small kitchenette in the room.
stayed here 3d time
love that it is pet friendly, cheap and clean, good place with breakfast included
- Loved the location as it is close to both the Cheese Cake Factory and to Lloyd’s rollerskating ring. Appreciated the ability to plug in our SUV as it was to get down to -30C over night.
- Location and price. We had a king room on the main floor and it was really comfortable. Also liked the coffee and bagels. Good TV. We have stayed in this hotel a few times.
Top Hotels In De Winton Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Winton Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Winton Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Winton Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!