10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Wijk Overijssel – Top Hotel Reviews
De Wijk Overijssel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Wijk Overijssel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Wijk Overijssel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Wijk Overijssel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Wijk Overijssel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Wijk Overijssel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Wijk Overijssel:
Châteauhotel en restaurant De Havixhorst
Located at a 5-minute drive from the town Meppel in the natural reserve Het Reestdal, Havixhorst Estate features a Chateauhotel and restaurant. Each suite has an individual style.The suites come in different color decoration and have high ceilings and exposed wooden beams. It offers a seating area, mini-bar, desk, and free WiFi. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.During nice weather, the terrace and castle gardens provide a relaxing setting for a drink. Guests can have a high tea in this setting or walk around in the sculpture garden.Havixhorst is located at the border of the provinces Drenthe and Overijssel. The historic center of Zwolle can be reached within 15 minutes by car, while Apeldoorn is 40 minutes driving.
- Lovely place in a natural environment. Very neat and welcoming!
- We stayed at the hotel when visiting Geithoorn. Amazing hotel, outstanding food at a reasonable price. Attentive staff. Large room, comfortable bed. Free parking A destination hotel. Have already recommended to friends.Would love to stay here again.
Amazing and romantic castle! Everything was at the highest level, a professional staff and an exceptional restaurant. We will return there for sure and not once.
Thanks so much for everything❤️
Beyond beautiful. The wooded area around the hotel made for fantastic walks with the dogs and the presence of storks elevated the whole experience to magical levels.
We didn’t get to have dinner in the restaurant but the room service and breakfast were exceptional. Many thanks to the staff that made us feel at home.
- Very polite, helpful and professional personale. Amazing bed. Warm room and nice bathroom. Very nice when you are tired and exhausted. Bravo and keep going.
Hotel de Raket
Located in Rogat, Hotel de Raket has a bar, terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. There’s a restaurant serving Local cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at Hotel de Raket.Zwolle is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Giethoorn is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 42 miles from Hotel de Raket.
- Great location, just nearby Ruinerwold Oldtimer Retro Show
An Excellent hotel , located near the highway,
Receptionist and all staff are very helpful and very nice.
Food is perfect. I had dinner every day there.
I really appreciate their service, highly recommend this place.
Definitely, I will come back again.
Thanks to all people.
- The Staff is incredibly kind, always ready to help you in any request. I found a warm and cosy atmosphere. Very delicious food in the restaurant (and large portions!)
Great with secure parking under video surveillance.
Absolutely an perfect hotel for bikers needing a bed for on night.
- The evening meal was good value and the breakfast was good. The hotel is located near the main road and easy to find.
This mansion is located in the south-west of Drenthe, only 10 minutes away from Meppel by car. It is set among numerous characteristic farmhouses.It was built in 1878, as an accommodations for the local practitioner. Here you can stay in style and enjoy the hospitality, the personal attention and the
inspiring surroundings.The five guest rooms have different ambiance and color but each are stylish and cozy decorated. All rooms have luxury and spacious bathroom.
- Everything was fantastic. Really friendly and welcoming host. She even got us almond milk when we forgot to send out special diet wishes. Great with kids! We definitely recommend this B&B
- Breakfast was good. Location in a small town outside busy cities close to popular tourist attractions
- Great location just outside Ruinerwold. The room was great and spacious.
- Very pleasant and comfortable. Very warm hospitality! Excellent breakfast. Nice and tranquil yard for resting, and nice place to play for children.
- I LOVE THIS HOTEL. AREA AROUND IS NICE AND BEAUTIFUL. GREAT HOSPITALITY. NEXT TIME HOPE TO STAY LONGER.
De Poort van Drenthe
De Poort van Drenthe is located in the heart of Meppel, near the train station and a bus stop. Parking is free of charge near the hotel.The rooms have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.De Poort van Drenthe has a few hotel bars and offers excellent cuisine, from barbecue specials to soups and snacks.You can make day trips to Giethoorn and Staphorst. There are also several cycling and highway routes that start right at the hotel.
- Perfect location across from the train station. No need for a car, and easy to walk all over town. Wonderful, helpful host – Hank. Breakfast full of lovely choices.The hotel is charmingly old fashioned, so not so good for people who require sleek, modern places.Those who want this sort of romantic charm can not go wrong.
- Very very friednly, helping and polite staff. and the location…just in front of the train station.
- Bed was spring mattress and was super.comfortable.
- Everything is excellent.. very clean and neat rooms well maintained..
Nice hotel perfect for us for our visit to our family
Slept very well and enjoyed our stay very much
City Hotel Meppel
City Hotel Meppel is located in the heart of Meppel and offers a terrace, free WiFi and free parking.All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroomCity Hotel Meppel offers a buffet or vegetarian breakfast.City Hotel Meppel is 5 minutes’ walk from the train station of Meppel and the city center. Giethoorn is 8.1 mi from the hotel. Assen is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Hotel is in the city center of Meppel. Several restaurants, bars and supermarkets are in a few minutes walking distance. The staff is nice, helpful and accommodating.
The breakfast is worth paying for.
- Very quiet location; seems to be located on the edge of a residential neighborhood. Emailed instructions for getting around road construction and to the hotel were exceptionally clear. Key-code entry worked like a charm. Narrow stairs were a challenge initially, but I got used to them. Excellent breakfast, especially the coffee (from an ultra-fast, efficient machine). Very friendly staff — we were able to chat and learn a bit about how people live in the Netherlands. Walking-distance close to the library, city center, and supermarket. WiFi worked great. Parking provided.
- I enjoyed being able to park right next to my door
- Good location in the middle of Meppel. Although a bit difficult to reach by car, because neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps knows about recent cul de sac streets nearby. Wifi was great.
- Close to the center. Nearby is a supermarket. Free parking.
- Hotel is in the city center of Meppel. Several restaurants, bars and supermarkets are in a few minutes walking distance. The staff is nice, helpful and accommodating.
Hotel Waanders is a 3-star accommodations in the city of Staphorst, in the north of The Netherlands. Relax in a comfortable room with a bath and have a tasty bite in the quality restaurant.All hotel rooms are nicely decorated and equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Coffee and tea facilities are also available.In the morning, you can enjoy a nice breakfast. In the evening, the modern restaurant serves quality meals with local products and mostly organic ingredients.At less than 20 minutes by car, you will find Giethoorn, also called Venice of the North. National Park de Weerribben is also worth a visit. From Hotel Waanders you can make nice walking tours or bike trips.
- Clean hotel, friendly staff, good restaurant, good breakfast, good room.
Location just off the Highway- served our purpose well
- The staff were very helpful, everywhere was clean, food was fine.
- Gracious reception staff, location was excellent for my purpose, breakfast included, contained the standard items. Not part of a chain, so service is more personable and less generic.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food in the restaurant was excellent.
Hotel-Eetcafé d’Olde Heerd
Hotel d’Olde Heerd is set in calm and rural Balkbrug, a 20-minutes’ drive from Zwolle. It has a characteristic bar on-site and comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Set in an 80 years old building, rooms at Hotel-Eetcafé d’Olde Heerd look modern with their bright colors, modern furnishings and design lighting. Guests can benefit from free soap products and a tea/coffee maker.A continental breakfast is served in the downstairs café every morning. For dinner, it offers daily soups and meat dishes such as schnitzels and spare ribs.The bar also has a terrace for guests to relax on sunny days. Inside, it has a billiards table, darts and play cards.The Hooge Graven Golf Course is 6.2 mi away from d’Olde Heerd. Guests can park for free on site.
Booking a room last minutes, Lukas and his family were more than accomodating. We were offered with drinks and food when we arrived and had nice conversations.
We booked a triple room and were happy to get 2 connected rooms (double + single bedroom, sharing 1 bathroom). The rooms were very clean, very well equipped (coffee machine, tea, hairdryer, Tv, bathrobes, etc..). The beds were comfy and we woke up with an amazing breakfast prepared
The hotel is located in the main street, so it was easy to find, and the rooms seems well insulated to block any noise from outside.
I like the addition of bookshelfs at the end of the corridor, wished I had more time to read and enjoy the place.
Zaak pas over genomen, zijn div kamers nog aan t renoveren/isoleren.
Goede verzorging, was even weg toen wij wilde in checken, werd dadelijk wat te drinken in geschonken kosten huis.
Goed net ontbijt,konden steeds bij krijgen indiengewenst.
- Nieuwe eigenaar heeft er echt zin in. We hebben genoten van zijn enthousiasme. Wandelaars: Hotel ligt ideaal aan de route van het Maarten van Rossumpad in Balkbrug. Onze route: Steenwijk, Havelte, Rogat, Balkbrug, Ommen. Aanrader!
- Zeer comfortabele kamers met geweldig fijne bedden. Het ontbijt was zeer uitgebreid.
Het enthousiasme van de net startende nieuwe eigenaar Lucas! Natuurlijk moet er nog veel gebeuren maar we weten zeker dat Lucas hier een mooi hotel van maakt!
De hotel kamers waren prima in orde. De zelf gemaakte soepen overheerlijk en een rijk ontbijt maakte onze dag tot een goed begin
- Booking a room last minutes, Lukas and his family were more than accomodating. We were offered with drinks and food when we arrived and had nice conversations.
Surrounded by forest, Hotel Boschzicht is located between the cities of Meppel and Hoogeveen. There is a lovely terrace to sit out when weather is nice.The hotel rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.For electronic bikes, Boschzicht has a special charger. There is a secured motor and bike storage as well.After a walk through the beautiful area, a warm cup of coffee with local pie await you in the restaurant. You can also get lunch and dinner here and choose from various tasty dishes.In less than 10 minutes, you can reach Hoogeveen by car or bus. There is a bus stop nearby.
- Clean..,Bed and pillows are comfortable.. Very good location..Restaurant is really good
- Very friendly people. Nice location with view on the woods. I would certainly come back.
- Amazing restuarant, great country setting. Very relaxed atmosphere.
Good location if you have a car
Very quiet environment.
Staff speaks English.
Restaurant downstairs where you can easily buy food
- Good location. In a quiet village but close to the main road
Hotel Restaurant Ter Linde
Located in Zuidwolde, Hotel Restaurant Ter Linde has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers a concierge service and a tour desk. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while certain rooms have a terrace and others also feature garden views. At Hotel Restaurant Ter Linde, every room is equipped with a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Zwolle is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurant Ter Linde, while Giethoorn is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 38 miles from the hotel.
- breakfast was great and we enjoy ouwer staying in this hotel
- the hotel is in a quite area, very relaxing enviroment. The staff was polite and friendly.
- All good. Nice hotel with rustic lines. Big room and clean.
- Everything was perfect. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, comfortable and cozy. Excellent breakfast!
– Great calm outdoor scenary
– Food and service is excellent allthough not at a cheap rate
– Friendly and helpfull staff
One of our top picks in Havelte.De Veurdeale is located in Havelte, 18 mi from Zwolle.The area is popular for golfing and walking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire.Giethoorn is 6.2 mi from De Veurdeale, while Assen is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- This was just lovely. Beautiful area, very quiet, adorably quaint apartments, and the nicest hosts you could hope for. I really wish I could have stayed longer! Thanks so much!!!
- Good basic comfort. Nice surroundings. Good breakfast.
- Nice, quiet location. Large parking. Easy accessible. Very clean. All facilities you need
- Very nice and comfortable place on the Dutch countryside. It is quiet and peaceful.
- It was a great experience for my family to stay in a Dutch farm.. we like the facilities.. everything was good my sons like it too much…
Top Hotels In De Wijk Overijssel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Wijk Overijssel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Wijk Overijssel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Wijk Overijssel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!