10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Waal Texel – Top Hotel Reviews
De Waal Texel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Waal Texel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Waal Texel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Waal Texel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Waal Texel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Waal Texel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Waal Texel:
Hotel Brasserie Rebecca
Hotel Brasserie Rebecca is a friendly and distinctive hotel situated at one of the most beautiful spots of Texel. Close to the hotel, you will find the beach, dunes, forests and nature- and bird reservations.The hotel has comfortable rooms with a private bathroom. A varied breakfast buffet is served every morning so you can start your day in a relaxing setting.Brasserie Rebecca is the culinary heart of Texel, with more than exceptional cuisine and changing specialties. Each season the menu changes and different meals are served. Creative vegetarian menus are available.If weather is nice, you can sit out on the sunny terrace and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be active, rent a bike or play a game of lawn bowling.De Waal is one of the oldest villages in the heart of Texel. You can explore this historic village with its Agricultural and Carriage Museum and the art gallery situated in the former priests residence. You can also make long walks through the dunes or on the beach.
- The breakfast was great! The staff was very friendly.
- The Hotel was fine and the staff was really friendly
- Very nice and helpful staff, they helped us finding a restaurant since we did not make any reservations in advance. Free parking available!
- Very friendful staff, clean room, shower, tasty breakfast. And it looks totally amazing in evening and in morning as well.
- Food amazing. Garden pleasant. Staff so welcoming.
Hotel De Waal
Hotel De Waal is located in the small village De Waal, on the Island of Texel. Den Burg is 1.9 mi away. The harbor of Oudeschild is 2.5 mi away. National Park the dunes of Texel and the town De Koog are 3.1 mi away from Hotel De Waal.Hotel De Waal has 19 hotel rooms with beach themes. The rooms feature a flat screen TV, private bathroom with shower or bath, a seating area and free WiFi.Guests can relax at the hotel lounge with bar and seating area. There is a fire place and a terrace. Every morning breakfast is served in the breakfast room.The largest nature reserve of Texel, ‘Polder Waal en Burg’, is within walking distance. Hotel De Waal offers bicycle rent, bird excursions and beachcombers tours. Parking spaces are available free of charge.
great reception and attitude of the owners.
breakfast, their barconcept
- The staff at this hotel was great and the public living room was great for hanging out. There were bikes available to,use on property which was great and there was great outdoor spaces.
- Breakfast was great and I loved that Dutch poffertjes were served which was a thrill for our kids. I really liked the story behind some of the furnishings and the fact that tables and chairs were built from wood which had washed up on the beach. There was a wonderful intimate concert on the Thursday night we were there which featured a number of accoustic guitarists, some of whom were also vocalists, a ukelee player, singer songwriter (and guitarist) and singer. A member of the audience was a Spanish guitar player (one of the musicians had a second sense that he was present!) which resulted in an impromptu performance from him, which was also fabulous. My 14 year-old son slipped in the mud when he tried to jump over a sizeable pool of water and one of the hotel proprietors volunteered to clean up his only pair of shoes which was way beyond the call of duty. Our stay there was full of lovely surprises with staff who were good-natured, gracious and helpful.
- Very lovely staff, room super cozy, great breakfast!
- Lovely hotel- great to have relaxed social areas and the breakfast had a great selection. Easy to hire bikes from the hotel to get around.
- great reception and attitude of the owners.
De Pelikaan Texel
One of our top picks in De Koog.De Pelikaan Texel is set in a quiet forest area on the edge of Dunes of Texel National Park and a 15-minute walk from the North Sea beach. It offers a sauna and solarium for guests to relax.De Pelikaan offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi access. Each room features a private bathroom and a TV. Guests can make use of various facilities, including bicycle rental.Relax in the cozy bar the Peli Pub with a snack and a drink or indulge in culinary delights in the restaurant. In the morning, De Pelikaan serves a rich breakfast buffet including fresh orange juice and many local products.From De Pelikaan, De Koog is a 20-minute walk. The natural history museum Ecomare is 1.2 mi away. There are also various hiking and biking routes in the direct area of De Pelikaan Texel.
- I ended up staying here because my friends and I missed the last ferry home – the staff graciously checked us in at night and made the whole thing a breeze. The room was really comfortable too. I’d definitely start here next time I’m in Texel.
- Good breakfast and nice staff in the breakfast room
A comfortable stay, enjoying good services.
Very friendly staff and an excellent restaurant.
The location is ok if you’re seeking for a peaceful place, but not far away from De Koog.
- Nice pub, very friendly staff. Dinner and breakfast were good. Good shower.
- Great location, friendly staff and breakfast was fine.
Hotel De Lindeboom
One of our top picks in Den Burg.This hotel dates from 1895 and is located in the center of Den Burg on the island of Texel. Lindeboom features a cozy grand café, 2 terraces and free Wi-Fi.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel De Lindeboom are soundproofed and benefit from extra long beds, a work desk and TV. An extensive buffet breakfast is served every morning.Guests can enjoy dining in a casual yet elegant setting at ’t Schoutenhuys restaurant. It serves small tasting dishes which have been inspired by fresh local ingredients. The brasserie offers an à la carte menu including home-made soups and light meals at lunchtime.The hotel is easily reachable by car. Follow the signs to Den Burg. The ferry terminal with connections to Den Helder is less than 10 minutes’ drive from De Lindeboom. The center of Oudeschild, including the Maritime and Beachcombers Museum, is 5 minutes away by car.
- The location on the square and the friendly local feel to the outdoor restaurant which seemed to frequented by locals.
- I like the fact that the hotel was right in the center and is of walking distance from the public transportation, bars and restaurants. The breakfast was really good and plentiful. Also the staff was really friendly, very professional and service oriented.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was nice and well-assorted. The hotel is nicely decorated with a cozy atmosphere.
Right in the middle of Den Burg. Wonderful hotel with safe garage storage for our bikes.
Large bedroom was very clean. Hotel evening meal and breakfast were superb
- Hotel was superbly managed, spotless clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast and excellent location right in the heart of Texel. I honestly think this hotel is underrated in stars, it is fa rbetter than most 5-star hotels I have stayed at. Highly recommended!
Boutique Hotel Texel
One of our top picks in De Cocksdorp.Hotel Texel is characterized by its welcoming hospitality in combination with modern comforts. Relax in this charming hotel with a heated indoor pool and a fine dining restaurant.The hotel offers spacious hotel rooms that have a private bathroom. The rooms are quiet and nicely decorated for a pleasant stay.
Almost every Deluxe room offers a private terrace or patio.In the morning, you can enjoy a breakfast prepared with fresh ingredients.There is also a cozy lounge area with a bar and a tasty restaurant. When weather is nice, you can dine outside on the 2 available terraces.Guests of Boutique Hotel Texel can make free use of the heated indoor pool. For a surcharge, the Finnish sauna and the Texel steam bath can be enjoyed. Multiple treatments are also offered, such as a sheep milk massage, a wool bath, HairSpa or an Island beauty treatment.If you like to make a cycle trip, you can bring your own bike or rent one at Hotel Texel. It is also possible to rent tandems, mountain bikes, electrical bikes or mopeds (reservation required).Free public parking is possible around the hotel.
- Wonderful, cozy hotel bar and sitting area with a fireplace for autumn/winter evenings. Great location. Friendly staff.
Very relaxing stay, with chill feeling. Other luxury hotels sometimes are a bit too flashy and commercial, while this one was very cozy.
Wine selection was excellent, spa with hot tub and internal pool lovely.
- welcoming helpful staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable beds, nice pool, wellness
- Lovely hotel with good spa, nice room, very clean and spacious! We absolutely love it!
- Very nice hotel, the restaurant is delicious (breakfast and dinner), the facilities in general are very good. The SPA has lot of different services and the pool is perfect, indoor and not busy. I do recommend to come by care if it’s autumn or winter because it was windy and cold, but biking around should be very nice with good weather.
Hotel Op Diek
Hotel Op Diek is a former farm in Den Hoorn, on the island of Texel. Have a wonderful stay in this charming accommodations and relax in the sauna after a long walk or swim in the sea.The hotel has modern rooms with a private bathroom and a cozy seating area. You can enjoy a free breakfast buffet in the morning.Guests can relax at the bar and have a drink. When weather is nice, the attractive garden and terrace are beautiful places to rest and breathe in some fresh air. The sauna will warm you up when it is rainy or cold.Hotel Op Diek is located in Den Hoorn, one of the oldest places of the island. At walking distance, you will find some famous nature reserves. In Den Hoorn there are several restaurants, a childrens farm and a mini golf. The beach is roughly 1.2 mi away.
- Very nice and cozy hotel with good breakfast, super clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and there’s a great restaurant literally just around the corner.
The hotel is ideally located in the quiet village of Den Hoorn, ideal basis for excursions around the island. Very easy to reach, only 10 min bike ride from the ferry terminal. Very quiet, extremely clean, I appreciated especially the common areas, the coffee machine available, the kindness of the staff and the quality of the breakfast buffet. You will find nearby a supermarket and a bistrot café.
I would totally recommend it for those who are looking for a relaxing getaway from the city!
- Friendly staff, large garden, easy going atmosphere.
- Very nice, cosy hotel, we really enjoyed our stay. We would definetelly recommend staying in this hotel.
- Uitgebreid ontbijt, goed verzorgd. Gratis koffie en thee. goede gastheer. Mooie kamer.goede parkeerplaats.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Koogerend
One of our best sellers in Den Burg! Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Koogerend on the island of Texel is located on the edge of Den Burg, a 10-minute walk from the historic town center. Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.The rooms feature a simple decor and come equipped with a TV. In the morning, an extensive buffet-style breakfast is served.Guests can enjoy international cuisine in the brasserie which also offers dishes prepared with regional ingredients. The bar serves drinks including a Texelse juttertje, a locally produced herbal digestif. In warmer weather guests can also relax on the picturesque terrace.Texel offers numerous activities for tourists at all times of the year. The surrounding area is ideal for walking and includes dunes, beaches and forests. The Ecomare nature and sea life center is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was good (eggs, ham, croissant, bread, juice, coffee, tea, …). Bed mattress was comfortable. Good parking area in case you are traveling with car.
- The breakfast was nice and plenty. The staff was kind .
- We were there for the run 60K from Texel and the breakfest was extra early arranged for us. Friendly staff.
- Ontbijt was uitgebreid, en lekker. Kamer was niet groot maar wel schoon en netjes
Het was rustig ..en het ontbijt was super..
Er was veel om uit te kiezen ..perfect ontbijtbuffet en vriendelijke bediening ..
Hotel Greenside Texel
One of our top picks in De Koog.The intimate Hotel Greenside Texel is on the edge of the picturesque village of De Koog, a 10-minute walk from the North Sea beach. It features various spa facilities and elegant accommodations.The spacious hotel rooms are stylishly decorated and have a minibar, a sitting area with an LCD TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower. The rooms have either a balcony, a terrace or a French balcony.Guests can make free use of fitness area, the sauna and the Turkish steam bath. The solarium and the hydro jet massage can be used for a charge.Restaurant Wambinge serves a menu of classic French cuisine with local products and seasonal ingredients. Snacks and light meals can be ordered here as well. When the weather is nice, the terrace is open for breakfast and dinner.
- They made an effort to accommodate our family with two young children in a suite for 3. Thanks! And besides, the hotel is very nice – spacious rooms, cosy mattresses, very nice breakfast, good location! We are very happy with our stay.
- A very comfortable and quiet hotel, well run. The restaurant was excellent, we had help with translation of the dinner menu and the meal was superb! The breakfast buffet was extremely substantial with something for everyone!
- Comfortable room, excellent bathroom with huge bubblebath. Had a wonderful weekend!
- Close to the beach, very good breakfast, nice bar area
Breakfast was amazing and the location was great. It’s next to the bus stop, to the super markets and very close to the bars and restaurants of the town.
The staff was very friendly and the spa facilities were very relaxing.
Fletcher Hotel – Restaurant de Cooghen
One of our top picks in De Koog.Fletcher Hotel – Restaurant de Cooghen is in the heart of the coastal town De Koog in Texel. Within walking distance of the beach, you can have a relaxing stay and unwind in the spa area.The fresh, spacious rooms are specially designed to offer a maximum of comfort. Each room has a private bathroom.The restaurant offers a comfortable setting to read a newspaper, enjoy a pastry and to relax on the patio. There is an extensive dinner menu with regional, national and international meals.For an extra charge the hotel offers guests a sauna, tanning facilities and a steam bath. Relax here after a busy day of sightseeing or a swim in the sea.A stone’s throw from Fletcher Hotel – Restaurant de Cooghen, you can find several nice terraces, shops and cafés. The hotel borders the sand dunes and you can take beautiful walks in the area.
- The room maids were terrific. The location was wonderful.
Good location, right in the centre and close to the sea and the National Park of Dunes.
The room, including the bathroom, was spacious and the beds were comfortable. It was clean and the towels were changed everyday. Wifi available in the room.
The restaurant is nice. The breakfast was included in the price, it’s self-service and the offer is complete.
We received a significant discount for a three-courses dinner; the food was tasty and nicely presented.
The staff is friendly.
One can see that the business is customer-oriented.
- It was our anniversary and we asked for a special attention. And we had a really nice room, bigger than the one we were suppposed to have and everybody was really nice.
It was the second time for us at this hotel.
Great location, in the middle of De Koog and close to the beach.
The room and the bathroom are spacious. Cleaning service is daily.
A good breakfast is included in the price.
Overall it’s a good accomodation, that’s why we returned.
Perfect location on the main walking street, big rooms, comfortable beds, good breakfast
Also you can leave your bags at the receprion,
and guys suggested me where to het the bike, showed the map and were very helpfull.
Uniquely located at the entrance of the harbor of Oudeschild you find Havenhotel Texel. The building which also contains a restaurant and cafe is located in the former headquarters of the Texel Steam Boat Company (TESO).The modern rooms overlook the Wadden Sea or the lively fishing harbor and contain a satellite TV, mini-bar and tea/coffee facilities. Some rooms include renovated traditional features such as exposed timber beams.Every morning breakfast is served in Brasserie TX from where you have a view on the harbor. At restaurant Eetcafe het Vooronder or on the terraces you can enjoy lunch, dinner and drinks.Guests can relax on the nearby beach, 0.6 mi away or ride on bicycles to the Dunes of Texel National Park.The seaside village of De Koog is only 6.2 mi away.
- breakfast was excellent ,beautiful view of ocean and harbor.
- Nice view onto the port, friendly staff good food in the restaurant
- Great location with beautiful views of the harbor and the sea. Huge fabulous room with a lot of charm and character. Quite and quaint. Nice dinner. Nice setting.
- We stayed in room ‘Dijk’. Staff was friendly. We got quite some information about Texel including a cycling map. Breakfast was tasty. Nice terrace in front of the hotel. As the name mentions already, the hotel is located in the harbor, which makes it a great location. The building is the former head office of the ferry company TESO.
- clean cosy room, easy access and parking – great breakfast!
Top Hotels In De Waal Texel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Waal Texel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Waal Texel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Waal Texel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!