10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Vecht Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Vecht Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Vecht Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Vecht Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Vecht Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Vecht Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Vecht Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Vecht Gelderland:
De Slaapfabriek offers unique accommodations in Teuge. The peaceful setting and the special rooms will make your stay a unique experience. Benefit from free Wi-Fi.The hotel has spacious rooms, each with its own theme. The themes of the rooms are cities where the owners have been or which they desire to visit. The rooms have private facilities.The large sunny breakfast room has sliding doors to the garden. When weather is nice, have breakfast on the garden-terrace. During the day, you can make a cup of coffee in the breakfast room as you wish. Two restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk away.From De Slaapfabriek, you can make long walks or bike rides. In the area, you will find a natural recreation pool with a sauna and spa.You can reserve bikes through the hotel. A bike shed is available for overnight storage. There are free parking facilities for your car.
The layout of the hotel and enthusiasm of the host was just amazing .
The bedroom was so comfy one of the best nights sleep of my life .
The location is perfect just outside a very beautiful town .
Fresh food for breakfast and great conversations.
Would definitely recommend and will be back to stay in of the other room locations .
- Excellent coffee with breakfast. Excellent mattress, easy parking at location
- Prima locatie (dicht bij Deventer), gezellige veilige sfeer, fijne kamer en grote badkamer, fris en lekker ruikend (rituals), prima ontbijt met verse producten en een professionele vriendelijke gastvrouw.
- L’accueil, la gentillesse et la disponibilité de l’hôtesse.
- The layout of the hotel and enthusiasm of the host was just amazing .
This unique airplane suite still has a fully-equipped cockpit and features a luxurious bathroom with sauna, shower and spa bath. The raised terrace at Vliegtuigsuite overlooks Teuge Airport’s runway.The air-conditioned Vliegtuigsuite Teuge is occupies the whole plane and is nearly 150 feet long. It includes free Wi-Fi, 3 flat-screen TVs and a Blu-ray DVD player.Vliegtuigsuite also features a bedroom area, bathroom and kitchenette with a microwave oven, refrigerator and coffee and tea making facilities.Upon arrival guests will receive a sweet treat such as cake or cookies. Breakfast is served in the suite each morning and includes croissants, bread with toppings, yogurt, fresh juices and coffee or tea.Private parking is available on site. The center of Apeldoorn and Deventer are both a 15-minute drive from Teuge Vliegtuigsuite. Paleis Het Loo is less than 20 minutes’ drive away.
- I liked the overall experience. The way the plane designed for an enjoyable stay. Its very organic and comfortable. I stayed there only one day, only due to low availability for the desired dates. I would strongly recommend two nights stay.
This is thé place To be
- Great unusual location. Very luxurious with a jacuzzi and sauna- not what you expect in an old aircraft! Great place for taking some cheesy photographs in cockpit! Nice improvised balcony overlooking the airport. Very friendly host, nothing was too much trouble, beautifully done breakfast. Lots of little extra touches such as petals on the bed, cake in the fridge to welcome us. Definitely will return! Excellen restaurant/cafe next door. Nice location all round. Seems expensive to stay there but it is worth it!
Amazing breakfast !!! Super great staff
- Great plane, lovely hostess, perfect service and much thought put into this aircraft suite. We can only recommend this experience! Even the breakfast was like in first class on regular airplanes 🙂
Hotel Restaurant Taverne
Located in the center of Twello, Hotel Restaurant Taverne features free WiFi access and free parking facilities.All rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet. The apartment offers a seating area with an open plan kitchen and it has a private entrance.Hotel Taverne has its own restaurant which is located on site.The city Deventer is located 2.8 mi from the hotel, while Apeldoorn is at a distance of 5.5 mi. The motorway A1 can be found within 2.5 mi.
- Wonderful restaurant. Easy to find just off motorway, ideal for overnight stop.
- Great place in the middle of the quaint town of Twello. Walking distance from an train station that connects to the excellent train system of the Netherlands. Good restaurant, great staff, I would recommend this place to anybody
- The room was nice, old-fashioned but nice. The bed was ready comfy, great mattress so we slept very well. The room was cold when we entered, there was a central heating that you could set to your likings. We left it of till the morning and the room was heated up quick enough for comfortable room temperature at shower time. Breakfast was served to your table and included a boiled egg. Coffee and tea to your liking, so cappuccino was possible, and I could choose from all kinds of loose tea. Staff was very friendly!
Very comfortable hotel with very friendly staff.
Excellent breakfast and a great restaurant with a lovely atmosphere.
A lovely location.
The room was ideal for my needs as I was out most of the day due to attending a course at Teuge
Staff were very accommodating and friendly
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn offers rooms in Apeldoorn and is located right next to the highway A50, 3.7 mi from Paleis ‘t Loo and a 12-minute bike ride or 7-minute car ride away from the city center
of Apeldoorn. The hotel provides a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All 151 rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a hair dryer, while certain rooms are fitted with a terrace. Guest rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Nonstop assistance is available at the reception, where staff speak German, English and Dutch. On-site bike hire is available.Apenheul is 3.7 mi from Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 53 mi from the accommodations.
Large room with large bathroom
Nice pool and fitness area
Very nice restaurant and great breakfast
Big room, excellent bathroom, comfortable bed and perfectly clean.
We also booked breakfast and it was very enjoyable, even though the place was full of guests.
I would definately recommend the stay and the breakfast.
- Hotel is new, very elegant and has great amenities not typically seen in a smaller city hotel. Indoor pool, steam rooms, sauna. Excellent restaurant with open kitchen, large bar, overall very good.
- Amazing breakfast and the bathroom in the room was stunning !!!
- Nice new hotel with great rooms, cozy bar and god service.
- Large room with large bathroom
Bilderberg Hotel De Keizerskroon
The luxurious Bilderberg Hotel De Keizerskroon, next to Palace Het Loo, used to be owned by Queen Wilhelmina. You can now enjoy the comfortable rooms and the swimming pool yourself.The rooms of this 4-star superior hotel are spacious and have private facilities. The breakfast buffet will surely get you started in the morning with fresh breads, juices and cereals.Relax in the sauna and solarium or settle down in the Turkish steam bath. You can also go for a work-out with the fitness equipment and swim a few laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.Kingstreet Restaurant serves excellent cuisine with seasonal ingredients and fresh products. A terrace is available to sit out in good weather.From De Keizerskroon you can cycle, walk, go horse riding or play golf. Palace Het Loo has beautiful gardens where you can admire nature. The city center of Apeldoorn is worth a visit with its trendy shops and night entertainment.
The bed was amazing, personel very friendly and polite.
Service was also good
- Good sauna, nice swimming pool, large room with beautiful arrangement of the accessories.
- Hotel with super friendly staff and exceptional gourmet food (I felt I was in a Michelin Star restaurant). Comfortable, quiet and clean
- Large room, patio, quiet to begin with . Bed was clean and comfortable.
- I really liked the location and how big the room was. It was also super clean! And had a lovely balcony. Check in staff were lovely.
- The bed was amazing, personel very friendly and polite.
Set in a lush forest 1.9 mi from the center of Deventer, Hotel Gaia & Nieuw Rande offers a garden, park and terrace. The spacious rooms with garden view feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The elegant accommodations is decorated with stylish elements such as the closets, chairs and tables. The private bathroom comes with a bath, toilet and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room or in the restaurant, which also serves various lunch and dinner items. Packed lunches for picnics are available upon request.A bar is available in the hotel to relax and have a drink. There’s also a lounge with television and WiFi for guests to use. Bicycle rental is available to explore the wide open countryside around the estate.National park De Hoge Veluwe, Apeldoorn and Zutphen are 25 minutes away by car. The A1-highway is located 5.6 mi away from Nieuw Rande.
- Fantastic atmostsphere, great location, great hospitality and excellent food.
Very special rooms with nice decoration
Stately country house with nice atmosphere
Fantastic welcome from the lovely, friendly lady at reception desk. She booked us a taxi to travel to a party at a local venue and remembered to ask, next morning, if we’d had a nice time.
Hotel room was huge and comfortable. Wonderful fresh orange juice and lots of local products at breakfast.
Hotel is in beautiful, relaxing surroundings.
- Prachtige kamer, lekker gegeten. Vriendelijk personeel. Helemaal top.
- Prachtig gebouw, ruime kamer, mooie omgeving. Walking dinner gedaan wat goed en lekker was. Gebruik gemaakt van de sauna.
Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo
One of our top picks in Apeldoorn.The modern Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo has a great and royal history, only 500 feet from the gardens of the Royal Palace Het Loo. Sanadome Nijmegen is located at a distance of 35 mi from the property.Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo hotel offers a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the à la carte menu in the hotel’s restaurant.There is also an indoor swimming pool and a health club.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or lounge of the Bastion Hotel Apeldoorn Het Loo. The lounge features LCD TV, air conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also offers free WiFi in the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests disposal free of charge.The nearby Hoge Veluwe National Park offers some of the best walking, cycling and picnic opportunities in the country.
- Lovely location, warm, clean, quiet and spacious rooms. Lovely bathroom and great value for money. Staff very helpful and polite.
- The location is nice. The room was a good size and clean. The bath room was nice and perfect if you do not require a bathtub. There was a nice sitting area were the atmosphere was nice.(autumn with fire place burning)
- Located close to Het Loo Paleis. Lovely wooded area there as well with well marked trails. Attractive patio, lots of comfy seating in the lounge area. Pleasant staff. Spacious modern room.
- Property is within walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- everything was perfect , the rooms was very big and comfortable , the staff were very helpful and lovely , the pool was amazing and the hotel area is perfect and not too far from the center is just like 6 min by taxi or bur , the bus station is just near the hotel
Hotel et le Cafe de Paris
One of our top picks in Apeldoorn.This 3-star hotel is located directly next to Apeldoorns’ Market. Hotel et le Café de Paris has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Apeldoorn Central Station is 2,650 feet away.Each individually decorated room has a flat-screen TV, desk and safety deposit box. All rooms have a private bathroom which is fitted with a shower.The on-site Grand Café offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hotel et le Café de Paris is located on lively Raadhuisplein, where you can find a diversity of cafes and restaurants.Apenheul Zoo and Palace Het Loo are a 10-minute drive from Hotel et le Café de Paris. Main shopping street Hoofdstraat is just 350 feet away.
- great value for money. restaurant and breakfast really decent.
EVERYTHING —- except not having an elevator for luggage transportation — however the staff
took VERY good care of us – especially, Richard, in handling the luggage issue. A very enjoyable venue and will definitely return!
- Great location, very nice hotel restaurant cafe, great breakfast, very helpful and nice staff. Real value for money. Recommended !
- It is centrally located and the staff were attentive and pleasant. The rooms were spacious and very clean as well as being comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent though I think rather overpriced. The restaurant was excellent.
- EXCELLENT location, friendly staff, good food. Good value for money.
Zenzez Hotel & Lounge
This hotel offers rooms within the walking distance of the center of Apeldoorn, only 1,650 feet from the Orpheus Theater. Zenzez Hotel & Lounge is set in a characteristic building and features Wi-Fi, an intimate terrace and bicycle rental.Each of the rooms at Zenzez Hotel & Lounge is designed by Rivièra Maison and has cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower or bath. Guests can enjoy an à la carte breakfast each morning in the lounge.Het Loo Palace is a 5-minute car journey away. Zenzez Hotel & Lounge is 10 minutes’ drive from both Apenheul primate park and Park Berg en Bos. The Kröller-Müller Museum in De Hoge Veluwe National Park is 30 minutes away by car.
The owners are wonderful people that makes the time in the hotel the best experience. We decided to stay another night instead of changing hotels in a different location
A great maony value. A wonderful breakfast
All in all 100 out of 10
- We only stayed there and were satisfied with everything that was in our surrounding.
Lovely house in a beautiful neighborhood. The place has a comfortable feel that immediately puts you at ease. Great fresh croissants.
The park/castle is a pleasant walk for here.
The owners are wonderful.
- The breakfast Croissants were extraordinary, the hotel is comfortable, owners are very lovely.
- Shabby Chic style, super friendly staff – inside smells amazing, great attention to detail
- The owners are wonderful people that makes the time in the hotel the best experience. We decided to stay another night instead of changing hotels in a different location
Hotel Pegasus is decorated in the style of Charles Dickens, around 1900, but with all comfort of a modern day hotel. Enjoy the balcony or rooftop terrace in your room and benefit from free Wi-Fi.The homey guest rooms have beautiful decorations and include free Wi-Fi, a bathroom with a bath and coffee, tea facilities. In the morning you can taste a fresh breakfast buffet.The hotel offers free private parking at the hotel.
- Beautiful rooms and really awesome breakfast, good and friendly service 🙂
- Great Breakfast and great penthouse style Balcony that connected both our rooms
- This is just tops, a neighborhood grocery store literally 7 houses down the street, a short 5 mim walk to downtown. And the best breakfast served by great people!
- Great staff, great room, great breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying here, it was an easy 15 minute walk from the train.
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was delicious.
There just a few rooms, making it perfect for couples.
Top Hotels In De Vecht Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Vecht Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Vecht Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Vecht Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!