10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Tike Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Tike Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Tike Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Tike Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Tike Friesland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Tike Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Tike Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Tike Friesland:
This hotel has a picturesque waterside location in the Alde Feanen National Park, Wi-Fi and an elegant brasserie. Princenhof is in the water sports village of Earnewâld.Comfortable armchairs and a hospitality tray with a tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Hotel Princenhof. Most of the rooms feature a balcony or terrace overlooking the water.The cuisine served at Puur Prince Restaurant & Brasserie is based on the traditional Frisian cuisine with a French influence. On the spacious terrace guests can enjoy their meal and the view of the lake.The hotel offers complimentary private parking on site. Guests can visit Aqua Zoo Friesland or the center of Leeuwarden, which are both less than half an hour away by car.
- Breakfast OK, Facilities are fine , Location is great. Selected for couple friends we where travelling with our boat that can not accommodate 4 persons.
The location of this hotel is fabulous and the food is pretty good. Nice and easy to walk along to a small centre where one can rent a boat which was lovely and we’re not boaty people at all. It was very hot when we were there so were not able to indulge in any of the walking of which there is lots. The room was very comfortable with a stunning outlook and the staff were lovely
We had supper in a nearby small town called Grou which was charming.
- I loved the location. Situated in a beautiful part with view to the lake.
- Location is on the waterfront: great views from the rooms and the restaurant
The location was very good, close to Leeuwarden but in a natural setting. Very nice view from room and balcony (we had chosen a lakefront comfort room), and enjoyed sitting in the sun (even at the end of October).
Very friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, free parking, absolutely no noise at all during the night
Hotel Meerzigt, formerly Hotel Oostermeer, is located within the direct surroundings of Lakes Bergumermeer and De Leijen, in the small village of Eastermar (Oostermeer). Free WiFi is offered throughout the building.The hotel has 6 rooms with bath/shower and toilet, as well as wireless internet access. The pleasant surroundings offer many possibilities for sports such as walking, biking, running, sailing, fishing and more.The village is near to the city of Drachten (6.2 mi, 10-15 minutes by car) and relatively close to the capital city of Friesland, Leeuwarden (16 mi, 20-25 minutes by car).
- It was neat, clean and Chris received us so gently! Nice place. Good breakfast in a quiet place.
- It’s very nice, clean and gezellig place. Christiaan and Anne are friendly and do great job with their hotel.
Absolut freundliche Gastgeber.
Sehr familiär. Ausgezeichnetes Frühstück und
Heerlijk eten. Fantastisch uitgebreid ontbijt
Ontbijt was echt heerlijk en uitgebreid, omgeving en prachtig en de eigenaren zijn ontzettend leuke mensen 🙂
Ze deden hun best voor mij, gaven goede tips voor de omgeving en verhuurde ook kano’s en sups.
De bedden liggen lekker en comfortabel en de wifi is goed. Ik denk dat dit de fijnste plek is in die omgeving die je kan huren.
De Herberg van Smallingerland
Located in Rottevalle, De Herberg van Smallingerland has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The inn features family rooms.At the inn the rooms come with a seating area, a TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a shower. De Herberg van Smallingerland has some rooms with garden views, and each room comes with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.At De Herberg van Smallingerland guests are welcome to use a hot tub.Groningen is 27 miles from the inn, while Leeuwarden is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 32 miles from De Herberg van Smallingerland.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Restaurant Ie Sicht
Hotel Restaurant Ie Sicht is located next to the beautiful nature reserve De Alde Feanen en de Princenhof. From the terrace, you can enjoy wonderful views of the De Wijde lake.The hotel rooms are comfortable and include box-spring beds and a mini-bar. Some rooms have a beautiful view on the water. Breakfast is complimentary in the morning.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered at Le Sicht. There is also a sauna and a solarium to relax.The waterfront terrace offers beautiful views. The same view is visible from the à la carte restaurant and the coffee shop.The surroundings of the hotel-restaurant are ideal to hike, bike and sail. The peaceful area is also ideal for some quiet time with your favorite book.
- We have stayed here a few times over the years. It is quite remote and relaxing that’s why we like it to finish our motorcycle tour of Germany and chill before heading back to the ferry. The restaurant serves good food and breakfast. The staff are friendly and helpful. Bicycle is the tool of choice for this area which can be hired from the hotel.
- The terras, the lake, the electric boat charter, cycling and boating in nature in the area, the relaxed atmosphere, the superb personel, good food, clean room.
- Location of this site on the lake is so peaceful, the perfect spot to start your cycling holiday. Food was excellent and staff friendly and helpful.
- Ruime en mooie kamers. Goed ontbijt en prettig personeel. We komen zeker terug, maar dan in de zomer 🌞.
- Het uitzicht, zowel vanaf het balkon als vanuit het restaurant/het terras. Prima ontbijt, heerlijk gedineerd en ook de lunch was prima. Ontzettend vriendelijk personeel en een mooie omgeving.
Van der Valk Drachten
On the edge of Drachten, this luxury 4-star hotel is 28 miles from TT circuit Assen. Van der Valk has free Wi-Fi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.The spacious rooms and comfortable beds are just the start of a relaxed stay at Van der Valk Drachten. The cozy bar, fine restaurant and various facilities give guests the opportunity to balance rest and activity.In the cozy restaurant you can dine in a warm atmosphere. During the summer, the roof terrace is a great place for gourmet enjoyment. The intimate bar and lounge invites you to relax and enjoying a cup of coffee, an aperitif or a nightcap. The entire restaurant is non-smoking.Near one of the main highway intersections in Friesland, the hotel is easy to reach from Groningen, Leeuwarden and Assen. Beautiful lakes and woods in the area make up the attractive scenery, where you can walk for hours. This is the perfect base to discover the beauty of this northern province.
- The environment was nice. It was clean and comfortable
- Frirndly staff, modern quality rooms and good food in the restaurant
- Courteous employees. Comfortable beds, and large, updated bathroom. Good choice for a stay in Drachten.
- Beautiful spot, great facilities, nice breakfast, friendly staff.
- Cleanness, room looked brand new and was quite spacious
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp – Leeuwarden
Van der Valk Hardegarijp offers rooms in a semi-rural setting 1,800 feet from Station Hurdegaryp Railway Station. This hotel features bicycle hire and packed lunch service.All of the rooms at Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp – Leeuwarden benefit from cable TV, seating area and a work desk. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast including scrambled eggs, bacon and many cold items.The center of Leeuwarden, featuring sights including Het Princessehof National Museum of Ceramics, is a 15-minute drive from Van der Valk Hotel. Groningen is less than a 45-minute car journey away.The restaurant at Van der Valk serves modern International cuisine with local seasonal specialties including asparagus and mussels. Lighter meals and lunch dishes can be enjoyed on the terrace in warm weather.
- The beds were super comfortable, it was quiet and the breakfast was good!
- The room was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was very nice!
- This is an old hotel that was built in 1896. My purpose in Hardegarijp (Hurdegarijp) was to locate a hotel with the family name. Turns out this was the same hotel, but with additions over the years (we believe grandparents or great grandparents ran/owned the hotel in the early years). The room we stayed in was in the addition, and was quite spacious and comfortable. Hardegarijp is a quiet little town just outside of Leeuwarden. We arrived on the King’s Birthday, celebrated all over the Netherlands, and Leeuwarden was no exception. It was nice to be able to get away from the crowds by staying outside of town. Nice restaurant and outside dining area, friendly staff. I enjoyed my walks in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Staff are super nice and responsive. Enjoy the stay very much
- Comfortable beds, cool room and great food. Had several English speaking channels which is a bonus
Hotel Eetcafé ‘t Dûke Lûk
Located in Veenwoudsterwal, Hotel Eetcafé ‘t Dûke Lûk has a bar, terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. There’s a restaurant serving Dutch cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the hotel rooms come with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel Eetcafé ‘t Dûke Lûk can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Leeuwarden is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Schiermonnikoog is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Eetcafé ‘t Dûke Lûk.
- Mooie locatie, vriendelijk personeel/eigenaar, top gezellige bar. prima ontbijt.
- De prachtige natuur die heel dichtbij was en het schitterende terras.
- Het ontbijt was voldoende, vers brood, beleg en een eitje. De kamer was netjes, de bedden zijn goed. Alles is goed schoon. Het personeel was vriendelijk, een aanrader voor een weekendje weg!
- sehr gutes Frühstück und direkte Lage an einen kleinen Kanal.
- De ruimte die mij was toebedeeld. Ik dacht een eenpersoonskamer te krijgen maar de kamer was ruim.
Hotel Restaurant Het Witte Huis
Hotel Restaurant Het Witte Huis is located on the edge Olterterp, right next to the forest and a 10-minute drive from Drachten. It offers spacious nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each hotel room features a TV and a desk. The bathroom comes with a shower and a toilet, as well as a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available and free of charge.Breakfast is served every morning in the designated breakfast area. The restaurant on site serves international cuisine using local produce. Guests can also order drinks at their bar and relax on the terrace.Leeuwarden is 25 minutes by car from Hotel Restaurant Het Witte Huis. Motorway A7 is a 5-minute drive away, while Golf & Country Club Lauswolt is 0.9 mi. Several cycling and hiking routes are in the direct surroundings of the hotel.
Charming remote location next to lovely nature walking trails
Restaurant was excellent with great service
- A fantastic small hotel, exceptionally friendly staff, great food
- Location is great, one can easily go for a hike in forests which are in the vicinity of the Hotel, or on a bicycle ride. Furthermore breakfast is excellent with lots of local Dutch treats!
- Amazing staff! Couldn’t do enough for you and had fantastic sense of humour. Cant recommend enough😀
- Overlooked the road, which was noisy in the mornings
- Charming remote location next to lovely nature walking trails
This peacefully located country house benefits from a picturesque terrace, indoor swimming pool with panoramic views and a fitness center. Landgoed Lauswolt is a 35 minutes drive from Groningen and Leeuwarden.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Landgoed Lauswolt have a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and a work desk. Each room also has a modern bathroom which is supplied with a bathrobe and slippers.”The Art of Beauty” by Lauswolt, La Prairie is a free accessible wellness center which includes a sauna, solarium and a Turkish steam bath. Guests can also enjoy relaxing treatments such as facials and massages.Recently awarded with a Michelin star, De Heeren van Harinxma serves modern French and Dutch inspired cuisine prepared with local ingredients whenever possible. The elegant dining room features high ceilings and large windows.Landgoed Lauswolt is located next to Golf & Country Club Lauswolt and less than 5 minutes drive from the A7. Drachten is a 10-minute drive away. The center of Zwolle is less than 55 minutes away by car. Guests can explore the local area with the bicycle rental and packed lunch services.
We had a wonderful stay. The location is very nice – we had a long walk in the woods.
The room was very comfortable, I really liked the bed.
Sauna and swimming pool was nice and relaxing.
- Beautiful room, nice extra touches to the stay, and great accommodation for the event we were attending. Dinner and breakfast were both tastey!
- Beautiful country location, nice pool, sauna and rooms. Pool open until 22:30 which was very nice
- WOW – Loved everything! Woodland right outside the door (saw a deer in the woods), spacious room with lovely view, nice welcome at reception, exquisite Michelin star food with amazing waiter/sommelier, beautiful sunny terrace to have drinks overlooking the gardens/woods. Totally dog-friendly and safe to run off-lead in the gardens/woods. Fantastic value for money too both for the restaurant and room rate.
- Staff was amazing. We travelled with an almost 2 yrs old kid and they’re were very kind with us. Everything was great.
- We had a wonderful stay. The location is very nice – we had a long walk in the woods.
Located on a lake in the heart of Friesland, this hotel features a spacious waterfront terrace and private berths for boats.Hotel Oostergoo is located in Grou between Heerenveen and Leeuwarden, surrounded by countryside.Breakfast can be taken in the room, and special dietary requirements can be met on request. Packed lunches are also available.Activities available in the area include cycling and water sports. Guests can rent boats or book a relaxing massage with the hotel staff.The Thialf skating stadium is 25 minutes away by car. The Alde Feanen National Park and the Frisian Lakes are directly accessible by boat from Grou.
- We got spoiled rotten without wondering what it might cost due to the relaxed professional atmosphere.
- location was beautiful with the water and the boats
- Nice place to walk. We had good weather so that helped also.
- The staff is every friendly as is the whole atmosphere. Nice surroundings. Nice snacks on the waterfront terrace. Fast and steady internet.
- location perfect. hotel comfort and restaurant facilities very good.
Top Hotels In De Tike Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Tike Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Tike Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Tike Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!