10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Steeg Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Steeg Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Steeg Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Steeg Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Steeg Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Steeg Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Steeg Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Steeg Gelderland:
Landgoed Rhederoord nabij Arnhem
Landgoed Rhedehoord is located in a historical country house, on a large estate in the village De Steeg. Rhederoord is adjacent to Veluwe with its 1,200 square yards’ estate and guests can enjoy a panoramic view of Ijsselvalei.All rooms in the country house as well as the coach house offer a view of the wooded surroundings or Ijsselvalei. Each comes with a private bathroom including a shower and a toilet. A TV and free Wi-Fi are featured. Some rooms have a bath tub and a balcony.Landgoed Rhederoord’s restaurant works with biological and regional products such as homegrown vegetables.The city Arnhem, with its many shops and restaurants, is a 15-minute car drive.
- Close proximity to the Veluwezoom National Park, gorgeous country setting
I booked the hotel thinking it looked very nice and it was very close to the things we wanted to do (Burgers’ Zoo, Nationaalpark de Hoge Veluwe). Upon arrival, the hotel exceeded all expections. It looks very luxurious and the building is just beautiful. We also had a nice view from our room where we could see the land around the hotel.
Staff was very friendly, the lady at the reception asked us about our visit and even upgraded our room!
Everything was really clean, nicely decorated and the mattresses were very comfortable.
Also, breakfast was very elaborate and well-prepared. We ate our eggs & fresh fruit and bread outside with a view over the meadow on the backside of the hotel.
- Quiet breakfast. Good food. very nice bread. I missed some yoghurt perhaps, but might have overlooked.
- Very quiet location. Extremely comfortable beds. Delicious evening meal.
- Beautiful land house, great location, fantastic restaurant, will absolutely come back to enjoy the atmosphere.
Fletcher Hotel Landgoed Avegoor
Once a royal residence, this Fletcher Hotel Landgoed Avegoor provides you with tasteful design rooms, an indoor swimming pool and a relaxing sauna. Enjoy the hotel’s stylish restaurants and the elegant bar.Landgoed Avegoor offers a luxurious base in the heart of the beautiful, forested Veluwe area. The hotel’s historical building is surrounded by a large private garden. Weather permitting, you can relax on the outside terrace and admire the environment.Wake up each day with a wholesome breakfast buffet, before going for a shopping trip in Arnhem. You can easily take a hiking or cycling tour through the green area. Visit the National Park the Hoge Veluwe and the Kröller-Müller Museum.At the end of the day, you can go for a swim. The bar and lounge area are a wonderful place to relax and have tea or a glass of wine.Restaurant Avegoor offers international cuisine, using regional and daily fresh produce.
- The room was very nice and had a great view over the landscape of the hotel!
- Location, Terrace, ‘in the green’, Bike facilities. All very well. Also good for handicapped people. Nice room, bed and bathroom.
- Good facilities. Nice large room. Great indoor pool.
- The pool and sauna were great with good opening hours. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
The Excellent service of the Reception Personel, the Manager at Breakfast time and the General Waitresses at both the Dinner and Breakfast tables were Excellent.
Furthermore the Venue was Eccellent as it has always been!!
Sandton Hotel de Roskam
Sandton Hotel de Roskam is near the Posbank ridge, a nature area in the woods of the Veluwe, where you can enjoy the panoramic views. Sit-down dinners as well as breakfast and lunch buffets are available in the restaurant. Guests have free Wi-Fi.Each hotel room has a private bathroom and telephone. Some rooms have their own terrace or balcony.From Sandton Hotel de Roskam, you can make biking and walking tours. You can also visit nearby cities like Doesburg, Doetinchem and Arnhem. The Gelredome Stadium is 7 miles away.Bistro 1688 has a menu with meat and fish specialties. It has a breakfast buffet in the morning.In the vicinity of the hotel you can find the National Open-air Museum, the “Kröller Müller Museum” (Sculptures), the “Burger Zoo” and the city of Arnhem. You might also enjoy a bike tour with the hotel’s own rental bikes.
- Very friendly and polite staff. You do not find that many hence well done to the management.
- The location is good for a relaxing and quiet stay.
Everything was amazing
The staff was so helpful and so sweet
- The garden view from the room made me very relaxing. And the room was very clean and I felt comfortable. The restaurant in the hotel was also beautiful. I want to enjoy waking around the park in summer next time.
- The breakfast was very good and the staff were all amazing. It is a beautiful hotel. We were very surprised to have such a wonderful stay!!
This hotel offers boutique-style rooms with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, just over 20 minutes’ drive from Arnhem. Stadshotel Doesburg features a restaurant with panoramic views over the River IJssel.Each of the rooms at Stadshotel Doesburg benefits from a bathroom with a shower. Some rooms include a roll-top bath.The restaurant has an extensive lunch and dinner menu with fresh products. The hotel also features an elegant bar and a brasserie serving light meals and snacks.
The National Park Veluwezoom is a 10 minute drive. The center of Doetinchem is a 20-minute drive from Stadshotel Doesburg. The center of Doesburg, with the Mustard Museum, is an 8-minute walk. Parking is possible at the accommodations or close by.
- Great lication and great staff!! Rooms are small but comfortable
- Rooms were small but typical for Europe. They offer a wonderful breakfast. This location has a very nice patio overlooking the canal and is very close to walk to the beautiful town of Doesburg.
- We especially liked the location and the very attentive staff
- We arrived extremely late due to lack of attention to detail. The hotel staff met us extremely late with a smile. All the staff was wonderful!
- The location was nice and close to the old town center and it was refreshing to be so close to the water. The staff was very friendly, even when I was asking stupid questions!
Set in a renovated 19th-century villa, this hotel offers elegantly decorated rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi. Its landscaped garden overlooks the IJssel River and the surrounding countryside.All rooms and suites at Villa Veertien have air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a rain-shower and or a spa bath. The suites also open onto a balcony with IJssel views and include a seating area. Some suites also feature a fireplace.Bike rentals are available and many hiking and cycling trails are close by. Dieren Train Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away. The cities of Arnhem and Zutphen are about 25 minutes’ drive and Veluwezoom National Park is a 30-minute drive from Villa Veertien.
- Hele rustige ontspannen locatie. Mooiste suite ooit!
- Mooie kamer en fantastisch uitzicht over de IJssel. Mooie locatie om de omgeving te bezoeken.
Gastvrijheid is top en lokatie uniek!
- Het prachtige uitzicht en de zeer ruime, comfortabele kamer waren heel fijn.
- Prachtige locatie aan de IJssel met weids uitzicht. Lekkere ruime tuin. Eten en service zijn perfect.
Fletcher Hotel Landgoed Huis te Eerbeek
Hotel-Landgoed Huis Te Eerbeek in Gelderland is a 3-star hotel offering a wide range of services located in a beautiful position near Apeldoorn, Zutphen and Arnhem. It is a country estate with a model hotel building, former coach house and a grand 14th century stately home. Rooms can be found in these buildings that have been provided with all modern conveniences. The hotel, moreover, has an attractive bar, bistro and an excellent restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.The country estate is surrounded by beautiful gardens, centuries-old oaks and attractive ponds and is, therefore, a unique location for a function or business meeting. The peaceful ambiance, the quality of the kitchens, the personal approach and hospitality ensure that your stay will be a comfortable one.The area around Hotel-Landgoed Huis Te Eerbeek also offers ample possibilities. In National Park De Hoge Veluwe, for example, one of the most beautiful natural areas of the Netherlands where you can walk or take bike rides through the park. And what about a day in Apeldoorn visiting the 300-year old Paleis Het Loo, De Apenheul ape zoo or the Julianatoren amusement park.Hotel-Landgoed Huis Te Eerbeek is, therefore, an ideal base of operations for a relaxing weekend or midweek break in Gelderland
- Good location, good food, very friendly and helpful staff
- Plenty of parking space, good breakfast, polite and helpful staff. Room outdated but clean enough. Very good for overnight stay when in tranzit.
- the park around the hotel is lovely, it’s calm and relaxing.
- Friendly staff. Good internet. Reasonable breakfast.
- The staff were friendly, the two single rooms seemed newly decorated (the bathroom especially). They were a really good size and well equipt, especially the coffee machine! The breakfast was good, fresh bread and good coffee
Hotel Duiven bij Arnhem A12
Van der Valk Hotel Duiven-Arnhem offers a luxurious spa center on the top floor with spectacular views. Arnhem and Gelredome Stadium are easy to reach by car.The spacious hotel rooms offer air conditioning, a bathtub and some have a balcony.This Van der Valk offers a stylish hotel bar, a restaurant with menu and a live cooking restaurant with an open kitchen.The spa center offers a swimming pool, fitness area and saunas. Beauty treatments are available for an extra fee.From Van der Valk Hotel Duiven-Arnhem it takes 15 minutes to reach the center of Arnhem. Here you can go shopping or visit the famous open air museum.
- The beds were very comfortable meals were excellent prices were reasonable. Th
great pool & wellness
- It was very nice and very clean and ver big room and very good breakfast
- Breakfast very complete, fresh and nice Dutch things like rozijnenbrood, suikerbrood, etc. Very helpful and friendly staff!
The hotel is well located close to the motorway and a short drive from Arnhem.
We stayed as part of a 2000km journey from Sweden to UK and wanted an easy access hotel with parking and a good restaurant. Hotel Duiven met all our requirements easily.
The quality of the facilities is excellent throughout.
The breakfast buffet is one of the best that we have had, including a chef preparing omelettes on demand.
Hotel Gieling Duiven is a charming 3-star hotel in the city of Duiven. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and swim or exercise in a nearby gym for free.The hotel offers cozy rooms with private bathrooms. The restaurant serves breakfast and other meals and there is also a bar.Guests can go swimming or exercising in a gym close to the hotel and at no additional charge. There are 2 computers with Internet access.Hotel Gieling Duiven is near Highway A12 a close to Zevenaar and the city of Arnhem. Gelredome Stadium is 7 miles from the hotel.
- Very conveniently located. An IKEA and MAKRO and Media Markt in the neighbourhood makes it easy to spend an evening. Breakfast was average, but the candies at the entrance helped.
- Place to my work by fedex(nearby) and al is around even to get into the centre of Arnhem how you can be going even on bike to get your self there/close to the place am staying The highway to can use to be going everywhere you want is nearby So what do you want more…….the place is good!
- Friendly staff. Neat room. Nice dinner. Fair breakfast.
Owner and staff excellent.
Friendly. And helpful.my stay in Netherlands
- Clean, friendly personnel, good airco (it was almost 40 degrees outside), surprisingly quite if you think that a mcdonals is just next door (and it was even weenend). Verry nice area to walk nearby – the Veluwezoom natural park.
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Arnhem – Zevenaar
The Campanile Arnhem Zevenaar is located near the A12 motorway, a 15-minute car ride from the center of Arnhem. There is a garden with terrace and a playground for kids.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Arnhem – Zevenaar offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. The healthy breakfast buffet includes juices, fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, eggs and yogurt.The restaurant works with seasonal ingredients. For lunch you can order sandwiches and other Dutch specialties. For dinner there is a selection of daily specials and a generous dessert buffet.The railway station of Zevenaar is 1.9 mi away and offers good connections to Arnhem, Duiven and Velp.
The hotel was clean and the staffs are very nice and helpful.
The room, the bed, and the pillows are comfortable.
There is a water heater, coffee, tea, and paper glass in the room. Free of charge.
There is a Burger’s King just across the street from the hotel.
- The staff is out of this world! I can’t say enough about how wonderful everyone is.
- Great location for our purpose and free parking. And coffee making facilities in the room.
Nice and simple Budget Hotel at the outskirts of Amsterdam right beneath the Motorway exit and the terminus of M53 Gaasperplas.
The Hotel has it’s own parking lot so you can leave your car and take the public transport right into the city.
- Was very nice clean comfortable would definitely stay again
- The hotel was clean and the staffs are very nice and helpful.
Postillion Hotel Arnhem
Postillion Hotel Arnhem is located just off highway A12, between Arnhem and the Hoge Veluwe National Park. The hotel offers free parking.The hotel rooms have Wi-Fi access, and magazines are provided for guests’ enjoyment. A breakfast buffet is served in the morning.Postillion Hotel Arnhem has a restaurant and a charming brasserie. There is a dining menu as well as a special daily set menu. The terrace offers a relaxing setting in fine weather.The Burgers Zoo is 2 miles away and the Gelredome Stadium is 6 miles away. Bicycles are available for rent that you can explore the surroundings in a typically Dutch way.
- The place is really nice. The bed is so confortable. The bathroom is clean. The staff is very friendly, eager to assist client. I love the staff.
- Quiet and comfortable. Lots of parking. You have all you need in the room
- Rasheed was super at checking us in so late at night even thought 2 buses had just arrived!
- Very, very, close to the main highway!! The beds were the most comfortable I slept on while on my 3 week vacation, Rashiesh was wonder and it super clean.
- The environment is wonderful, my family never wanted to leave
Top Hotels In De Steeg Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Steeg Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Steeg Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Steeg Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!