10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Rijp Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Rijp Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Rijp Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Rijp Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Rijp Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Rijp Noord-holland:
De Rijper Eilanden
De Rijper Eilanden offers large accommodations with cable TV, free Wi-Fi and private balconies. It is surrounded by various routes for cycling and hiking and it has an on-site restaurant.The rooms are decorated with hardwood floors, bright colors and large windows. There are rooms available for disabled guests as well.On sunny days, guests can relax on the terrace looking out over the typical De Beemster scenery. There are also barbecue facilities, bike rental and tourist information available.Purmerend and Alkmaar are within 8 miles of the property and provide a peaceful route to travel by bike. Zaandam is a 20 minute drive away. Amsterdam is 30 minutes from Rijper Eilanden by car.
- The staff was helpful and friendly. By far the best staff interaction I’ve ever had at any hotel I’ve ever been to. The hotel was clean and family friendly and easy to get to. Beds were so comfortable to sleep in.
- The interesting décor – great for family games of eye-spy at dinner and breakfast!
- Great location and design of the hotel. Good breakfast included in price.
Unique place to stay, like being in a museum
Excellent breakfast, lots of variety
- Staying in this hotel is a special experience. The corridors could serve as background in any Tarantino movie and the collection of old cars, technical devices etc in and outside is more than impressive and makes the place unique. Breakfast was good and staff very friendly. Our room offered enough space for 4 people and offered a large and clean shower. Great value for money.
De Hofjes Hotel
Offering a restaurant, De Hofjes is located in Wormer. It has free WiFi access available. There is also a refrigerator. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At De Hofjes you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.Schiphol Airport is 14 mi away.
- The lake view! The staff are very friendly! Rose and Krista were very cheerful . The staff texted me the code to center and kept my kegs at the door so I could check in late at night! So grateful. Have recommended them to all my friends when ever they visit Amsterdamn and want to get out of the city
- The view and location to train station was great. 2 km to train station that has free parking that takes you to Amsterdam Central.
- Sweet location overseeing lake. Calm atmosphere, relaxed team. Good food, nice beers. Small room, bit odd organized.
- Direct access to the water, there is kayaking and canoe center in neighbourhood. Quiet place to rest after hard week.
- Great location with views over lake. Great beer and food.
Golden Tulip Hotel Alkmaar
This hotel is located next to the A9, on the edge of Alkmaar and features a 24-hour reception. Golden Tulip Alkmaar offers a fitness room and various spa facilities, including a solarium and a sauna. It also features free parking.Golden Tulip Hotel Alkmaar offers rooms with cable TV and a work desk. All rooms are accessible by elevator. Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast featuring West Frisian specialties including sugar bread.Restaurant Truffels offers International dishes and a cozy bar area with a fireplace. There is also a Japanese Sushi & Grill restaurant, Restaurant Kokusai Alkmaar and a Chinese restaurant with an extensive wok buffet, Restaurant Victory Wok. The cooking theater offers space for gastronomic workshops.The hotel also offers 6 flexible meeting rooms, which are equipped with beamer, flipchart and coffee machines.The center of Alkmaar is easily accessible and is 1.2 mi away. Here you will find the famous Waagplein the the Dutch Cheese Museum. Golden Tulip Alkmaar is 35-minute drive from Amsterdam. Egmond aan Zee and the beach are 6.8 mi away.
- The staff was very helpful and welcomen and the facilitice were very helpful
Very nice hotel and the room is very unique
The stuff was very friendly they are professional
And I like the Japanese restaurant 🙂
The staff was very friendly! We were a bit early for check in, but they managed very well to prepare our family room very quickly!!
The family room was with a bunk bed! The kids loved it!!
- Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Helped us with relay with our bike tour company
- All the rest!😊. Especially the friendly and well attended staff members.
Golfhotel Amsterdam – Purmerend
Golfhotel Amsterdam – Purmerend is located in a rural area only 20 minutes from Amsterdam. Its 45-holes golf course has beautiful ponds and woodlands.The hotel rooms are spacious. Each has a seating area and large windows. In the morning, an American breakfast buffet is available.The modern restaurant offers a view on the golf course and serves lunch and à la carte dinners. There is a terrace and a Clubhouse for drinks.Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland is conveniently located for visiting picturesque villages like Volendam and Hoorn. Schiphol is 30 minutes away. The hotel’s large car park is free of charge.
Room was big
view from the room was very nice
staff was very friendly
- The value for money was great, and the location is person convenient to reach by car as well as bus from Amsterdam.
- the breakfast is really good and varied but a little expensive
* The staffs are very kind and willing to help the guests at any time.
* Breakfast was good, especially the omelet ;-))
* I cant wait to be back there.
* The staffs are very kind and willing to help the guests at any time.
* Breakfast was good, especially the omelet ;-))
* I cant wait to be back there.
- Room was big
Van der Valk Hotel Akersloot / A9 ALKMAAR
This Van der Valk Hotel is located along the A9 motorway, a 10-minute drive from Alkmaar. The completely renovated hotel offers spacious rooms and free parking facilities.The renewed rooms of Van der Valk Hotel Akersloot / A9 Alkmaar are warmly decorated and equipped with a seating area and bathroom with bath. The rooms have either a terrace, balcony or air conditioning.A large breakfast and lunch buffet is available daily in the restaurant, with live cooking on weekends. Furthermore there is a large terrace and bike rental service. The swimming pool, fitness and wellness area have all been renovated in 2017.The beaches of Castricum and Egmond are only 3.7 mi away from Hotel Akersloot. Guests can visit the popular Zaanse Schans, or go to the famous Cheese-Market in Alkmaar (April – September).
- the rooms are clean , nicely decorated , big size bathroom , nice bar , good food quality in the Restaurant .
Very good service by the staff
- Bed was comfortable. Slept like a baby. Staff friendly, professional and well groomed. Loved the showerhead on the ceiling.
- Excellent, good sound proofing, clean and comfortable, good location
- Love the bathroom and whirlpool tub. Hotel is very comfortable and has great swimming pool, sauna/spa center. Great place to relax after a day in Amsterdam.
Van der Valk Purmerend
On the threshold of Purmerend, you will find Hotel Purmerend situated on the fertile grounds of the Zuidoostbeemster. Compared to the other much larger Van der Valk accommodations, Hotel Purmerend is small, original and charming.
- We stayed in Van der Valk for 3 nights. Perfect Location, within few mins Walking distance to reach inner City as well as the bus Station. Very perfect Location. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was awesome. Different Kinds of the rolls and pastries , Bacons, eggs , sausages , enough choices . Just lighted up our days totally. We received our easter chocolate eggs on Sunday and it was so lovely and sweet of this hospitality. We will definitely recommend it and come back again. Thanks a lot the whole Team.
- Very friendly staff. The breakfast included within the price of the room was amazing. Regardless of what you want to eat, from European to American style breakfast food, it was available and very tasty.
- Very clean, staff very kind, location very good. Easy connection to higway. Very good breakfast, fast internet. I
- The bed was very comfortabel. It was very quite in the room with no noise or other disturbances. The bathroom had a nice bath. The hotel is very close to the City center. So it is easy to go out and buy whatever you might need.
Loved this hotel, with a nice restaurant and clean, spacious rooms. Staff was very friendly and courteous, gave us information on how to get to Zaanse Schans (which was a quick, easy drive).
Breakfast was really good and the restaurant staff was very friendly. The town center is about a five minute walk, with many restaurants and stores.
Plenty of parking available
De Gouden Karper
A cozy pub-style bar, rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant serving Dutch seasonal cuisine combine at De Gouden Karper. It includes a spacious garden with an intimate terrace. The center of Alkmaar is only 20 minutes’ drive away.Flat-screen TV, a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities come as standard in the rooms. Each of the lightly decorated rooms at Gouden Karper also has wooden floors and a work desk.De Gouden Karper is a 40-minute drive from Amsterdam. Free public parking is available on site. Purmerend is just over 20 minutes away by car. Guests can make use of bicycle and boat rental and packed lunch services.
- The staff was pleasant and helpful , the staff is making that hotel a good htel
- Great welcome and plenty of helpful assistance. Excellent Breakfast Will return.
- Room is spacey, all really clean, own entrance, great service of the personal, very friendly!
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating food was good and reasonable priced.
- We stayed only one night. Location was ok for us. . Staff was very friendly, the big triple room and bathroom are basic and a little bit old but clean. We taked the dinner there, the food was tasteful and the breakfast too. Thank you!
Fort Resort Beemster
Set in a luxuriously renovated fortress, the Resort Beemster features a modern spa and eco-friendly facilities. It offers a restaurant serving organic food, and is 2.5 mi from central Purmerend. Wi-Fi is free.Rooms at the Fort Resort Beemster mix contemporary design with antique vaulted ceilings. They have a private entrance opening onto the old moat, and include a flat-screen TV, a tablet device, and an private bathroom.The restaurant serves a mix of Dutch and International dishes, using locally sourced products. A bar serving drinks and snacks is also available.The wellness center is complete with panoramic sauna, razul treatments, and a Hammam. Other services include hot-stone massage and facial treatments. Bike rental is also available.The Beemster is located 8.1 mi from Vollendam, on the coast of the IJsselmeer lake. Amsterdam is 18 mi away, while the beaches and dunes of Castricum aan Zee are 23 mi away.
- The architecture, location, history and management of the Hotel is impecable. The staff is more than friendly and go the extra mile to make your stay unforgettable. Loved every minute of it!
The authenticity of the site, the decoration, refined cuisine, good wines, hospitality.
The pleasure to discover the polders.
I did not experiment all the healthness facilités, sorry.
- Unique minimalistic design and great spa facilities. Good breakfast.
Very nice rooms, comfortable to achieve wellness area.
SPA was great, my therapist was wonderful, unfortunately cannot remember her name, but relaxing massage was so good! I would recommend this resort to my friends.
- Everything was perfect, from the friendly desk staff to the spa facilities and beyond. The food was excellent and breakfast was enough for a good start to the day. The room was very clean and large. We will definitely love to stay here again!
Hotel Marquette Amsterdam Heemskerk
Hotel Marquette Amsterdam Heemskerk is a quiet and charming hotel between the village of Heemskerk and the dunes. It has an accompanying castle and a beautiful garden where you can enjoy the sun in style.The hotel rooms are comfortably furnished. The rooms have coffee and tea facilities as well as a balcony. You can choose your favorite pillow from the pillow menu. Each room comes with free WiFi.The restaurant is located in the castle. You can count on fresh and delicious dinner options in this characteristic setting. A bar and terrace are available when you need a refreshing drink.Enjoy a walk on the large castle estate or take a 10-minute drive to the sea. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is only 25 minutes by car. You can benefit from free parking at the Hotel Marquette itself. The sea can be reached within 15 minutes by bike. Bikes can be rented at the hotel.
- Breakfast was quite good and typical for a hotel like this. Excellent restaurants in the town center. There is a side gate and using that these restaurants are around 400 to 500m from the hotel. La Dolce Vita is perhaps a 5-minute walk and offers excellent food at very reasonable prices. The hotel has plenty of bikes to rent but we took our bikes with us and road everywhere. The hotel is conveniently located in a really beautiful area of the country. The staff was extremely friendly and helped us with several things like restaurant locations and bicycle route information.
- Great for stays after a wedding at the nearby chateau.
- Nice large rooms, comfortable beds, own balcony, woodland view including bird song. And quiet, never slept so well in a hotel.
The breakfasts were great. The check out time was good – it really worked for our departure at the airport.
The cleaning staff was very accommodating and thorough.
We got our laundry returned quickly.
The desk staff was friendly and knowledgable.
We’ll be back in a couple years!
- The location in Heemskerk is important to us: we yearly visit a friend. The hotel Marquette is ideally located to walk to her house. Especially the breakfast is very good. If you like your hotel secluded in the woods, but also close to Heemskerk, this is the perfect location.
Grand Hotel Alkmaar
This 4-star hotel is located in a historical building, in the heart of Alkmaar, where it provides tasteful design rooms with free Wi-Fi internet.The Grand Hotel Alkmaar offers luxurious accommodations in its authentic residence, which has maintained many of its original features. Start your day with a wholesome breakfast in the trendy Brasserie Bar X-Press.Enjoy the stylish atmosphere of this hotel and benefit from the excellent service of its 24-hour reception.
- A wonderfully renovated room in a historic building right in the middle of the historic district. Great AC for a hot day. Just a few blocks from the cheese market.
- Large room, rich breakfast, excellent location. Also the hotel was flexible with the check out.
- The gentleman who was at the front desk was amazing with helpful information about his beautiful city. His restaurant recommendations were exceptional. Wonderful employee (sorry that I didn’t get his name) and wonderful property.
- room large and comfortable, good and rich breakfast, very kind staff
- This hotel was an amazing surprise. It was right in the center of town and we walked to the opening of the Cheese Market on Friday which was really fun – get there early for good view. Do not miss trying a plate of Poufferies! Also 1 hour canal tour after Cheese Market. Hotel was really lovely and clean. Staff was amazing and helped me figure out travel arrangements at midnight due to train strike. Walk to restaurants by canal. We had Italian and watched boats come up and order ice cream from a shop across the canal. Rang bell for service! Wish we had stayed another night.
Top Hotels In De Rijp Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Rijp Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!