10 Best Hotels To Stay In De Meern Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
De Meern Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in De Meern Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in De Meern Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in De Meern Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In De Meern Utrecht Province:
Het Wapen van Harmelen
This hotel is located between Utrecht and Woerden along the Oude Rijn river, 5 miles from Utrecht Central Station and the Jaarbeurs Utrecht. There is a patio for sunny weather and parking is free of charge. Guests have free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Het Wapen van Harmelen offers spacious rooms with a private bathroom. A breakfast buffet is available in the breakfast area.Het Wapen van Harmelen has a restaurant with a varied menu, seasonal specialties and lunch options. The bar serves drinks and snacks.Bus stop Kalverstraat is a few minutes away by foot. It offers direct connections with bus 128 to Utrecht Central Station and Woerden.
- Everything was great. Good food, good location, comfortable beds, friendly helpful staff, clean.
- clean spacious room/bathroom, nice view, good breakfast, excellent restaurant for dinner
- This was a lovely, clean, modern hotel, not far from Schipohl Airport and Amsterdam. The town of Harmelen is as nice, walkable, and convenient as a town can be. The hosts (sister and brother) seem quite friendly. Breakfast is excellent. Parking is free on the town square. Photos show the asparagus soup in the restaurant, and views from the restaurant of the canal.
- The room was very clean and the bathroom spacious.
- Decent breakfast. Nice clean room – perhaps recently rennovated?
Holiday Inn Express Utrecht – Papendorp
Located in Utrecht’s business district, this Holiday Inn Express offers air-conditioned rooms with free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Utrecht’s city center is also within easy reach.Holiday Inn Express Utrecht – Papendorp offers direct access to the A2 and A12 highways. The Jaarbeurs Congress Center is just a 12-minute drive away, while Meeting Center Domus Medica is a 4-minute drive.The soundproofed rooms feature a modern decor. Each has an LCD TV, a desk, and a tea/coffee maker. A hairdryer and a spacious walk-in shower are in the bathroom.Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and snacks, sandwiches and drinks can be bought from the vending machines in the lobby. Guests can also eat out at one of the restaurants in the surrounding area of the hotel.
Leidsche Rijn is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, old-town exploration and shopping.
Everything was good . Staff excellent. Rooms clean.
Location a bit out of centre but not too far out.
- The bed is good, the view is very good, privacy also pretty good and the light is very good.
- Large room, very clean and nice, accommodating people.
- Good breakfast was really admirable. Room size was good and internal room atmosphere was also pleasant. I felt homely while staying at Holiday Inn Express hotel in Utrecht.
- Utrecht is not as expensive to stay as Amsterdam and transportation is nearby and easy to use.
- Everything was good . Staff excellent. Rooms clean.
Carlton President, on the edge of Utrecht, offers a free shuttle service during the week to De Wetering, Papendorp, Oudenrijn and Maarssen Railway Station. This 4-star hotel also offers free use of the leisure center which includes a sauna, spa bath and steam bath.The Carlton President provides tastefully decorated rooms equipped with modern and luxurious facilities.A healthy breakfast bowl or buffet with ingredients that are sourced locally is served daily.
Guest can enjoy lunch or dinner at the restaurant and bar One24 opened in the summer of 2018. The Restaurant serves seasonal, international dishes and snacks inspired by the Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern Cuisine. A refreshing cocktail, fine wine or a variety of special beers can be enjoyed at the bar.The A2 offers easy access to the Jaarbeurs Convention Center and Schiphol Airport. There is a bus stop 650 feet away which offers access to the center in 15 to 20 minutes.
West is a great choice for travelers interested in riverside walks, architecture and city trips.
- Very friendly personnel I have met – Reception and Restaurant!!
- Very nice and comfortable hotel. Good sauna and whirlpool.
- Very nice hotel. Located in a quiet area. If you are looking for peace and quiet, this is your place.
- People are so friendly:) Rooms are so comfortable, nice restaurant and bar. Parking is available for no cost for hotel guests.
- It was fine. There were some works going on but didn’t bother me. Room was lovely quiet. Staff was friendly and didn’t bat an eyelash when I was grabbing breakfast, stinking like a cesspool at 10am, still with sunglasses on. I checked out 20 minutes late and no extra charge.
Best Western City Hotel Woerden
The new Best Western City Hotel Woerden opened its doors on the 1st February 2016 in Woerden. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar and private parking is available. The rooms come with free WiFi.Each of the 64 rooms come with flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Breakfast is served in the breakfast/lounge room and there is also a meeting room. For groups between 10 and 55 people, lunch and/or dinner can be arranged. Individual guests can enjoy refreshments and snacks at the bar.Woerden is located in the Green Heart, an area popular for walking, cycling and boating. The castle of Woerden is 1,650 feet away, and the train station is a 3-minute walk. The nearest airport is Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, 27 mi from Best Western City Hotel Woerden.
From hospitality to the view of the canal to the accommodations …. it was all just wonderful!
The free breakfast was delicious and has so many choices. This is not a hotel in the city center, but it’s a beautiful, 10-minute walk – at the most – into town.
- Location, 5 minutes from train Station and trains to Amsterdam, or Den Haag, or Rotterdam take only a little over 30 minutes. It is also located on a little canal, wonderful to walk along.
- The staff was kind and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good as well.
- Very friendly atmosphere, bed very comfortable. No complaints suited us pe ref rly.
- The breakfast at the hotel makes mornings super easy when traveling with children. The hotel staff turned me onto a cheap parking garage so I could take the metro into Amsterdam.
- From hospitality to the view of the canal to the accommodations …. it was all just wonderful!
Van Rossum Stadshotel Woerden
This boutique hotel, located in the city center of Woerden next to Kerkplein, has free WiFi access and a restaurant on property.Stadshotel Woerden is located in the in the medieval city center and has multiple bars and restaurant in direct vicinity.Each room here is offers a safety deposit box. At Stadshotel Woerden you will also find a terrace and lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and dry cleaning.Activities in the surrounding are for example cycling in “het Groene Hart van Holland”.The hotel is 0.6 mi from Woerden Station. Utrecht is 12 mi away, Amsterdam is 26 mi away and Schiphol Airport is 24 mi away.
- Everything was great! The building and location was awesome. And then dinner and breakfast was also tasty. Loved the open kitchen as well.
- What a beautiful hotel. Both my daughter and I loved it! The service, accommodations, breakfast, dinner were all top notch. Everything about this hotel was impressive. Would HIGHLY recommend + I would stay again in a heartbeat. When there, make sure your there on Wednesday (market day). Superb!!!!!
The vibe of the cafe downstairs
The bed is heavenly
The adapted room is very well equipped
- We found ALL staff to be exceptionally friendly, helpful and happy, from reception to restaurant staff. Rooms are nicely decorated, spacious and comfortable, with all necessary amenities.
One of the best Hotel experiences and as a heavy Business traveller have epxerienced quite a number of establishments.
Friendly staff, on top of things all the time.
Restaurant also very much appreciated, bar full and good atmosphere, not too crowded but full.
Room design very cool and clean, bed, linen of great quality and aesthetics we loved.
A great choice!
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Nieuwegein-Utrecht
The 4-star Fletcher Hotel-restaurant Utrecht Nieuwegein is located just off the A2/E25 highway and only 6.2 mi from the lively Utrecht city center. It features a restaurant with bar, fitness facilities and a swimming pool with sauna.The rooms have modern furnishings and design lighting. They come with a spacious bathroom including a rain shower.Restaurant Zilver offers an extensive menu of meat and fish specialties, all accompanied with a large selection of wines. There is also a bar serving cocktails and light snacks.Nieuwegein’s shopping center and restaurant area is just 2,950 feet away.
- Modern up to date rooms. High standard. Good beds.
- Everything was fine, except the floor of swimmingpool.
Great Breakfast with buffet.
Great staff, some of them also speak Spanish.
They are open 24 hours, we arrive so late for the check in but have no problem with that at all.
They have free parking, for cars and bikes.
- I upgraded my room to a suite. Very spacious, rooms are quiet. When travelling by car it is a bit weird of an entry because you enter via the garage. Personnel was very helpful and quick to respond. Just a decent hotel if you need a place to stay.
- Location is fantastic. Close to Hospital, and a very nice outdoor mall area, both within walking distance. Many options for food and drink, although the hotel bar had excellent food at a great value price. Will stay there again. Tip, if you fly from Amsterdam you can book a car in advance and pay $60 Euro for trip.
Hotel Epping is a small and very professional 3-star hotel, lead by young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs. The hotel is quietly located in the old town center of the medieval town IJsselstein, approx. 6.2 mi from Utrecht.All the rooms at Holland Hotel Epping equipped with shower, toilet, telephone and the latest technologies such as digital TV and free Wi-Fi.Three restaurants can be found within 350 feet from the hotel, each offering dishes made with the finest fresh products.
- Great location in a charming walking downtown. Rooms were clean with updated bathrooms. Breakfast was an extensive buffet.
- Simone went above and beyond to assist me with making many arrangements to attend a dear friends funeral. I do not speak Dutch and her kindness and patience in assisting me will never be forgotten.
- Very good location, room clean and nice. Staff very friendly!
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Room was very practical with a comfortable bed. So glad we could still get dinner arriving at nearly 9:30pm! Breakfast was hearty. On a very charming walking street with canals, yet easy parking within a block.
The area was awesome.
We loved the little streets and the street fair that was right on our street
A quaint little area that we thoroughly enjoyed!
Bastion Hotel Utrecht
Located along the A12 (exit 17), Bastion Hotel Utrecht provides easy access in and out of Utrecht and modern meeting facilities for guests visiting the area on business.Bastion Hotel Utrecht offers a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the à la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant.The Bastion Hotels stands for personal atmosphere, hospitality, comfort and good facilities at attractive rates.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or lounge. The lounge features LCD TV, air conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests disposal free of charge.
Zuidwest is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, city trips and food.
- I did not eat any omelette but the “sun” eye and my favorite egg of that sort is always “well-done”, which means fried on both side! The lady who was in charge for this made it specially good for me after the first try was unsuccessful.
- Lunch packages every morning as option to the buffet breakfast
- Convenient clean hotel. Staff was friendly. Recommended.
- Overall good quality, great feeling, the room was noce, well decorated, clean and it was quite. I liked that they offered us a voucher to get a drink at the bar.
- It was nicely located next to the building I was visiting, which was great. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were large enough, in my opinion. I really liked the beds too, they were very soft.
Van der Valk Hotel Breukelen
This hotel is located only 500 feet from the train station of Breukelen and a 2-minute drive from the A2 motorway. There is free parking and it includes a wellness center with an indoor pool, fitness center and sauna which can be used free of charge.Van der Valk Hotel Breukelen offers luxurious rooms and suites. Each accommodations is equipped with standard facilities including a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bath. Bicycle rental service is available.Every morning you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet with fresh eggs, omelets and pancakes. The hotel also offers a bar and a restaurant with an international kitchen which serve food throughout the day. During the weekend guests can also enjoy the Live Cooking buffet restaurant and children have the possibility to bake their own cookies.From Van der Valk Hotel Breukelen, you can reach the Loosdrechtse Plassen Lakes in a 10-minute drive. Schiphol Airport is only a 20-minute car ride away.Guests can also book a range of body and facial treatments at the beauty salon. The wellness center also includes a Turkish steam bath and an aroma shower.
- The breakfast was great! besides, the swimming pool and gym are free, although the swimming pool is small, it was acceptable.
Very helpful young lady on reception who went out of her way to enquire about the event at Castel de Haag for us.
The evening meal and breakfast were very good, as in all Van der Valk hotels.
The room was clean and comfortable.
- Breakfast better than ever in the new room. Comfortable as always.
- The location of this hotel is excellent, right next to the train station. So easy to take the train into Utrecht and a very short drive if you plan on visiting Castle de Haar. The rooms were large and very clean. Breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast was great. Great variety and quality and taste.
Star Lodge Hotels
Star Lodge Hotels is located in Utrecht at the city park “Voorveldse Polder”. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel and it offers connection with the city center of Utrecht in 5 minutes.This room comes with a TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower and free toiletries are provided. Free Wi-Fi access is available.At Star Lodge Hotels you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include luggage storage, a self-service bar, a children’s playground and a vending machine. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner at 1 of the restaurants on site or in the area.The hotel is 1.9 mi from Utrecht Centraal Station, 1.7 mi from Vredenburg and 2 mi from Jaarbeurs Utrecht. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away.
- It has an excellent location. Public transportation is very accessible from and to the hotel. The staff is awesome. The breakfast has a wide variety of fruits and breads.
- Parking, style of decor, staff great and breakfast. Adjacent park lovely.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Place is fantastic: nature and no noise.
- The rooms were great, the hotel is quite clean and there is a lovely park nearby. The breakfast was good, for the 2 days we stayed it was diverse enough.
Great breakfast. For food and service.
Lovely park area to walk. Easy access to public transportation.
Top Hotels In De Meern Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in De Meern Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!